milkmakers® Chocolate Salted Caramel Lactation Cookie Bites uploaded by Summer D.milkmakers® Chocolate Salted Caramel Lactation Cookie Bites uploaded by Layla C.

BY MILKMAKERS

Take a bite out of your day and enjoy Milkmakers' Salted Caramel Chocolate Cookie Bites! Each bag is filled with tasty little cookies packed with ingredients traditionally used to support breast milk supply--and to conveniently fit into your busy breastfeeding life. Simply tuck one in your bag and get on with your day. Milkmakers Lactation Cookies are seriously delicious, nutritious, and packed with key ingredients to help support mom's milk supply.

OATS
Oats are a nutritional powerhouse, providing whole grains, fiber, iron, and an abundance of healthy vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants.

FLAX SEED
Flax seed provides an abundance of omega-3 fatty acids necessary for baby’s brain development.

Bring on the milk!

• Fenugreek and preservative free

Veronica A.
Delano, CA
Purchased at: Target
By far the best but wish I would of heard of them at the beginning of my breastfeeding journey. At first I produced enough until my son started eating way more and my production was not keeping up. Once bumped into a mom at Target and she recommend these that worked great on her which had a bed difficult time producing and of course I purchase them and just in a matter of hours I had production. Absolutely amazing highly recommend!
Kristin R.
Nashville, TN
Purchased at: Amazon
I bought these cookies on a whim and loved them! The taste is amazing, I almost wanted to eat these as just a snap LOL! I definitely noticed an increase in milk production when eating. My only con would be that they’re kind of pricey. You should eat 1-2 packages a day and these boxes only have 10 bags so you’ll pretty much go through these in about a week.
Jessica B.
Boiling Springs
I loved all of the milkmaker lactation cookies but these were definitely my favorite flavor. I exclusively pumped for my son so I logged and recorded all my pump sessions and i would almost always see a 2 oz increase from my usual when eating these.
Selena C.
Raeford
Purchased at: Target
These were very delicious! Easy to eat as recommended and helped with bringing in my milk production when I was struggling. Always remember that everyone’s body works differently but it never hurts to try something out to see if it works for you!
Haley D.
LOVE THESE. They taste great and are the perfect snack if I’m having a sweet tooth. I notice a bump in my milk production within three hours of eating a package of these. I recommend these to any of my breastfeeding mommas.
Crystal R.
Tampa
These cookies taste so amazing! I would get these cookies just because. My family has even tried to eating them. So yummy! I didn't expect them to taste the way they did. And it works that's the best part. There are times of the month where my supply dips and it gives a little boost!
Anna G.
Amazing! They taste so good and for me personally I always saw my production pick up when eating these. Great for a snack or with lunch. Although pricey, it’s been the most effective product I’ve found on the market. Definitely pick up a pack or two to try out.
Janel T.
Hartford, CT
Purchased at: Walmart
These taste so good, although they can be a bit. More hard than some other cookies. I didnt see any increase in production however I didnt eat them for any extended time either
Diana S.
Riverdale, GA
Purchased at: Walmart
These are so addicting!!! I love to snack on these. It help bring my milk in when I we were discharged from the hospital (took about 2 weeks after discharge). These are legit.
Layla C.
Olivehurst, CA
The taste is AMAZING. These are literally the best cookies I’ve ever tasted lol. My only complaint is the price it is way too expensive for only a 10 pack. I do like the ingredients and it did help a little bit with my supply. I adore these they did amazing on these but I can’t afford to keep buying these. If you have the money I say go for it, but I recently came across a cheaper and possibly better alternative so I’m waiting in the mail. I bought the big box at buy buy baby by the way so I’ve had 10 bags of these.