Milkies Nursing Postnatal

A comprehensive postnatal multivitamin designed to meet the unique nutritional needs of nursing women

Recommended Use: Take 2 capsules daily as a dietary supplement.

• Each bottle contains 60 capsules, a 1-month supply.
  • Formulated specifically for nursing mothers.
  • Designed by doctors and endorsed by leading lactation specialist, Dr. Kathleen Marinelli, MD.
  • Contains a comprehensive array of vitamins and minerals, including 700% Daily Value of Vitamin D and 200% Daily Value of Vitamins B1, B2, B3, B6, B12 and biotin.
  • All-natural and safe – contains no artificial dyes or colors, flavors or preservatives.
  • Manufactured in the U.S. in a GMP-certified facility; guaranteed quality and potency.

To maintain health and produce nutritious breast milk, nursing moms need to be sure to eat a well-balanced diet, stay adequately hydrated and get plenty of rest. But, many experts agree that even doing all these things might not be enough to ensure that moms and babies stay healthy. As a result, doctors recommend that nursing moms supplement their diets with a good multivitamin. Often, a new mom will simply continue taking the prenatal vitamin she used during her pregnancy. Unfortunately, however, most prenatal vitamins do not contain enough of the specific nutrients that lactating women need to ensure health of both mother and baby.

Endorsed by nationally-recognized lactation expert Kathleen Marinelli, MD, Nursing Postnatal provides comprehensive vitamin and mineral support, including 100% Daily Value of several vitamins and minerals, and extra amounts of key vitamins known to be especially important for lactating women, including Vitamin D and the B vitamins.

In recognition of a growing body of research that points to widespread Vitamin D deficiency among adults and children, Nursing Postnatal includes 700% Daily Value of Vitamin D (2800 IU). Once believed to be important only for bone health, recent research has revealed the critical role that Vitamin D plays in the prevention and treatment of a wide array of conditions, including  high blood pressure, osteoporosis, depression, obesity, seasonal affective disorder, prostate cancer, lung cancer, breast cancer, diabetes, rickets, irritable bowel syndrome, multiple sclerosis, and rheumatoid arthritis. Although the current Daily Value for Vitamin D is set at only 400 IU, many experts are concerned that this amount grossly underestimates our need for Vitamin D and are recommending that all people, and especially lactating women, increase their daily intake of this key nutrient.  By providing 700% Daily Value of Vitamin D, Nursing Postnatal helps to increase circulating levels of Vitamin D in nursing women, thereby ensuring that the breast milk produced by these women will have enough Vitamin D to prevent suboptimal Vitamin D status in their growing babies.

Nursing Postnatal also contains 200% Daily Value of essential B vitamins, including thiamin, riboflavin, niacin, Vitamin B6 and Vitamin B12. The complex of B vitamins aids in energy production, the proper function of the immune system and nervous system, and in the production of red and white blood cells. Vegetarian and vegan mothers may be at increased risk for deficiencies of vitamin B-12 because it is naturally found only in animal products. Folic acid continues to be important during nursing to aid in healthy cell production.

Similar to Nursing Blend, Nursing Postnatal contains a full complement of vitamins and minerals in just the right amounts to keep mom and baby healthy, but does not contain the herbal blend found in Nursing Blend. This breastfeeding multivitamin is intended for nursing moms looking for nutritional support who have no concerns about the quantity of the breast milk they are producing.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Milkies Nursing Postnatal!
How would you rate this product?
Vanessa B.
Victorville, CA
Purchased at: Walgreens
I didn't take these for long time after I had the baby they did serve the purpose of bringing my milk back up to where it needed to be but the baby did the rest so I just stop taking them they didn't give me any side effects or anything like that they're all natural on my would recommend them to somebody that feels like their flow has gone down just to get it back up to where it needs to be and then stopped taking them but they did serve their purpose
Corrin F.
Spokane, WA
Great product and will definitely buy again. It will last for several months! Great produce for price
Robert F.
Bloomingdale, NJ
It was a very good cheap product Not so expensive and everyone loves it I can not buy it makes no problem.
Mollie G.
Boston, MA
this is a perfect product in every way I will buy again and again. love so much THE BEST get it right now i promise you will be sooo happy and not regret it, my guarantee, seriously. i recommend this to everyone I know, family and friends. no complaints!
Whitney H.
Priceville
Wasn’t as good of a product as I hoped it would be. Was supposed to help with milk supply
Victoria B.
New Glarus
I’ve never had any postnatal issues and I think these might be why! I can still be a wonderful mom and keep up with my other 3 kids and still give all kinds of milk and love to my newborn.
Casaundra J.
Fairborn, OH
Would definitely purchase again, began seeing results in 2 weeks of about 2 to 3 ounces difference! Only issue is that it seemed like my body got used to it after a few months. I ended up needing to increase my dose every few months. other than that, nothing else negative.
Jessica G.
Ocala, FL
I used it as a postnatal support. My baby was healthy and I was healthy. I did not experience increased milk flow, though which was what I was hoping for from this company
Tavia J.
South Euclid, OH
These are a good way for me to get my daily vitamins. It took maybe a week or so for me to notice a difference in my milk supply.
Michelle M.
Broken Arrow, OK
I thought this supplement was useful for nursing mother’s and was affordable, as well as easy to find. I would absolutely recommend Milkies Nursing Postnatal to nursing mamas.

Looking for your answer?