BY MILKIES #10 in Milk Storage

Ask any mom and she’ll tell you: breast milk is a precious commodity. Women will go to great lengths to ensure that not a drop of “liquid gold” gets wasted.

That’s precisely what makes the award-winning Milkies Milk-Saver such a wonderful invention for breastfeeding mothers. The patented Milk-Saver collects your leaking breast milk as you nurse or pump – allowing you to store extra breast milk effortlessly with each feeding.

Easy to use, simply slip the Milk-Saver into your bra-cup on the non-nursing side before you breastfeed. The Milk-Saver collects the milk that is leaked when your breast milk lets down. Once you’ve finished your breastfeeding session, simply transfer the collected milk into storage containers and keep it in the refrigerator or freezer to feed your baby at a later time.

Slim and portable, the patented Milk-Saver allows you breastfeed anywhere without the fear of embarrassing leaks or uncomfortable nursing pads. And with its stylish, durable case, your Milk-Saver will stay safe and clean when you’re on the go.

Slim, durable, and portable, the patented Milk-Saver is comfortable to wear, holds a little more than 2 ounces of breast milk, and includes a protective lid to prevent milk from spilling out of the Milk-Saver during normal use. And with its stylish, durable case, your Milk-Saver will stay safe and clean when you’re on the go.

Like you, we care very much about the safety of the products we use while breastfeeding. The Milk-Saver has been rigorously tested to ensure zero chemical leaching and contains no BPA or phthalates.

The only product of its type, the Milk-Saver has received accolades from lactation specialists, pediatricians, and breastfeeding moms the world over. It makes the perfect baby shower/new mom gift – or as a treat for yourself!

• *Patented design allows you to save every drop of precious breast milk
  • Slim and comfortable – no more nursing pads or milk-stained shirts
  • Comes with a convenient carrying case that also serves as a stand for the Milk Saver
  • Holds more than 2 ounces of breast milk
  • Protective lid prevents milk from spilling out of the Milk-Saver during normal use
  • Wash by hand, on the top rack of your dishwasher, or boil (do not steam)
  • Tested to ensure zero chemical leaching; contains no BPA or phthalates

• Do these leak at night when you are laying down? 1 Answers
  • Do these work? I feel like they would leak. Is it just f...1 Answers
  • I was wondering how well this work? And how comfortable t...1 Answers
Bree G.
Sandy, OR
Purchased at: Amazon
When I first started breastfeeding this was such a lifesaver. I could feed her in one side and be able to save 2-3 oz on the other side to store for later. It made it great to build a supply for her! I recommend this hands down!
mikaylah S.
I didnt think I needed one of these at first because I didnt really feel like a leaked that much.  Its a game changer, I decided to use it the first day and caught an extra 2 oz !
Michelle M.
Sparks, NV
I️ just bought this today and I’m so glad I️ did! I️ didn’t realize how much milk actually leaked from my non-nursing breast at feeding time and it’s just crazy to think that you could lose that much milk to your bra or nursing pad. Every little drop helps!

The price is a little high IMO, at $28 each. But in the end I️ think it’ll be worth it.
Erika S.
Helped me save at least one extra bottle per day of milk that was otherwise leaking into a nursing pad. Have to be careful not to spill milk out the top or the hole but still worked great. Easy to pour milk from this into a bag or bottle .
Rebekah W.
Palmyra, PA
when I breastfed my first two babies, I was constantly shoving burp cloths and cloth diapers down my shirt to absorb the milk that leaked from my non nursing breast, due to overactive letdown. With my third baby, a friend recommended Milkies, and although I was skeptical, I bought one. What a surprise! It captured every last drop of milk that leaked, approximately 2 ounces every feed! I was able to save so much milk for my baby before I had to return to work, without ever having to pump. I wound up buying a second Milkies for the convenience of keeping one in the diaper bag. It truly is an amazing product!
Sarah F.
Tipp City, OH
I can't say enough about this product. It collects milk for you that wood have been absorbed into your nursing pad while your baby eats from the other side. As someone who had difficulty pumping (mainly because my LOL eats so often there's no time to pump) this made it so I can collect milk with very little extra effort. It isn't tons of milk at each feeding but it adds up. Probably 2oz a day! The cup is comfortable, durable and easy to clean. Also a helpful tool for manually expressing.
Madelyn B.
Racine, WI
Where my leaky moms at? If you haven't heard of @milkiesmoms you are missing out!

In the early days of nursing, there is a lot of leaking happening, that is where the milk saver comes in! While nursing babe on one side you put the milk saver on the other side and it catches all the milk that normally would soak your shirt. Once your nursing session is up you can just put it in a milk bag and freeze the milk for future use! You can get ounces of milk with little effort! My only tip, don't forget it's in your bra and then bend over, then you may be crying over spilled milk. Happy Nursing mommas!
Tiffany D.
If you leak milk while your little one is nursing, you can use the milk saver to collect what leaks instead of letting it flow into a nursing pad. I did this for about 6 weeks and got 0.5 to 1 ounce of milk per nursing session. It really helped alleviate some of the pressure to build a breastmilk stash before going back to work, especially since it's not usually recommended to pump until your baby is 8 weeks old. Only downside is that the Milksaver is a bit more expensive than I'd like.
Rochelle H.
A little pricey! for a plastic milk catcher. They do the job right and catch dripping milk from the nipples. I purchase 2 of these and I wear them around the house. The milkies need to be supported by your bra, they don't hold themselves. Don't bend over or your milk will come out through the sides. Also don't sleep with them unless you are going to sleep in a chair.
Amanda G.
Bridgeport, WV
This is the most amazing thing i had while my little guy was a baby. Youd be surprised how much milk you loss while nursing. Every nursing mom,needs one of these. You place it on the side your not nursing and it catches all your let down milk. (This is milk youd be losing others wise) and lets be honest while nursing breast milk is liquid gold! And every drop counts!.
Sarah K.
I have been wondering about these for a while now. Do they ever fill up and overflow while you are wearing them? How much does it hold? I just wouldn't want to leak while wearing them, but I think it's a great idea!
Shaina T.
Wadesboro, NC
I nursed my first child and we have recently found out that we are expecting a new baby! I want to try to nurse again but don't want to waste. I have seen these in several sites but none list where I can find them. If any of you moms have had luck finding them, where can I get them and are they cost friendly?
Tiffany M.
Fort Worth , TX
Is this a really good product?
Justine D.
Prescott, AZ
Do these leak at night when you are laying down?
Halley A.
Beaumont , TX
I was wondering how well this work? And how comfortable they are to were and are they noticeable under your clothes?

Amazon