BY MILKIES

Organize your breast milk storage with the Milkies Freeze!

• Enclosed storage keeps milk storage bags protected from damage and prevents leaks
  • Efficient, space-saving design stores more milk in less space
  • First in, first out system ensures that oldest milk is used first
  • Can be used with any milk storage bag
  • Disassembles for easy cleaning
  • Stores up to 60 ounces of breast milk in any brand of milk storage bag
  • Metal “quick-freeze” tray facilitates rapid freezing
  • Prevents contamination of your precious breast milk

Tired of digging through your freezer to recover lost bags of breast milk? Worried that you are using your frozen breast milk out of order? The Milkies Freeze is the answer to your breast milk storage hassles and concerns.

The Milkies Freeze is a “first in, first out” breast milk storage system that fits in your freezer. Simply collect your precious breast milk in any milk storage bag, and place the bag on the metal quick-freeze tray at the top of the Freeze. Once the milk is frozen, slip the bag into the Freeze storage system through the slot at the top, and the bag will fall to the bottom of the storage container. When you need to thaw a bag of breast milk to feed to your little one, pull a bag out from the bottom of the Freeze – that way you are sure to use the oldest milk first!

The Milkies Freeze can store up to 60 ounces of breast milk.

mikaylah m.
82935
This tub is a life changer. You just write the date on them, stick them on the freeze tray and vuala, put it in the slip and they are organized by day. Just grab from the bottom and its an automatic inventory rotator.
Tay M.
Three Oaks, MI
I LOVE FREEZER BAGS! how great are these? They have measuring lines on the side. They come sterile. There’s designated spots on the bag to write how much you’ve pumped and the date and time.
Jessica E.
Claremont, NC
This thing was great! it has a quick freeze tray on top so the bag freezes completely flat and it stays neatly organized in the freezer and doesn't take up much room
Princess C.
Southaven, MS
The company gave this to me for free in exchange for doing a review on my blog. I love it. It stores milk perfectly! I wish they had this when my daughter was born lol. I'm actually thinking about getting another one because it is very useful and keeps my freezer organized.
Tiffany B.
Space saver for storing milk vertically with access to oldest bags at the bottom. The quick freeze metal tray on top is a nice feature.
Kayla W.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Super easy to use and put in the freezer. I feel confident that my milk will stay fresh and packed with nutrients for my baby
Sarah S.
Gales Ferry
Keeps milk stacked nicely and doesn’t take up too much room. Would definitely recommend!
Chey F.
Avilla, IN
As much as I've heard about this I would have bought had I not of bought my medela pump