BY MILKIES

Save Every Drop of Your Baby s Perfect Food br Collects Milk From Non-Nursing Side While Breastfeeding Fits Into Any Bra or Snug Tank 2 Durable 1 Reusable 4 Dishwasher Safe 7 Discreet 6 Easy to Use 5 No Wasted Breast Milk The average nursing mom leaks 1-4 ounces of milk each time she feeds her baby. I m able to capture between 2 and 4 oz per day. I ve stored two feedings of extra milk. br -Sarah, OH Milkies ~ Happy Moms. Healthy Babies. see more...

• Do these leak at night when you are laying down? 1 Answers
  • Do these work? I feel like they would leak. Is it just f...1 Answers
  • I was wondering how well this work? And how comfortable t...1 Answers
Michelle M.
Willis, TX
I️ just bought this today and I’m so glad I️ did! I️ didn’t realize how much milk actually leaked from my non-nursing breast at feeding time and it’s just crazy to think that you could lose that much milk to your bra or nursing pad. Every little drop helps!

The price is a little high IMO, at $28 each. But in the end I️ think it’ll be worth it.
Erika S.
Helped me save at least one extra bottle per day of milk that was otherwise leaking into a nursing pad. Have to be careful not to spill milk out the top or the hole but still worked great. Easy to pour milk from this into a bag or bottle .
Sarah F.
Tipp City, OH
I can't say enough about this product. It collects milk for you that wood have been absorbed into your nursing pad while your baby eats from the other side. As someone who had difficulty pumping (mainly because my LOL eats so often there's no time to pump) this made it so I can collect milk with very little extra effort. It isn't tons of milk at each feeding but it adds up. Probably 2oz a day! The cup is comfortable, durable and easy to clean. Also a helpful tool for manually expressing.
Rebekah W.
Palmyra, PA
when I breastfed my first two babies, I was constantly shoving burp cloths and cloth diapers down my shirt to absorb the milk that leaked from my non nursing breast, due to overactive letdown. With my third baby, a friend recommended Milkies, and although I was skeptical, I bought one. What a surprise! It captured every last drop of milk that leaked, approximately 2 ounces every feed! I was able to save so much milk for my baby before I had to return to work, without ever having to pump. I wound up buying a second Milkies for the convenience of keeping one in the diaper bag. It truly is an amazing product!
Madelyn B.
Racine, WI
Where my leaky moms at? If you haven't heard of @milkiesmoms you are missing out!

In the early days of nursing, there is a lot of leaking happening, that is where the milk saver comes in! While nursing babe on one side you put the milk saver on the other side and it catches all the milk that normally would soak your shirt. Once your nursing session is up you can just put it in a milk bag and freeze the milk for future use! You can get ounces of milk with little effort! My only tip, don't forget it's in your bra and then bend over, then you may be crying over spilled milk. Happy Nursing mommas!
Tiffany D.
If you leak milk while your little one is nursing, you can use the milk saver to collect what leaks instead of letting it flow into a nursing pad. I did this for about 6 weeks and got 0.5 to 1 ounce of milk per nursing session. It really helped alleviate some of the pressure to build a breastmilk stash before going back to work, especially since it's not usually recommended to pump until your baby is 8 weeks old. Only downside is that the Milksaver is a bit more expensive than I'd like.
Rochelle H.
A little pricey! for a plastic milk catcher. They do the job right and catch dripping milk from the nipples. I purchase 2 of these and I wear them around the house. The milkies need to be supported by your bra, they don't hold themselves. Don't bend over or your milk will come out through the sides. Also don't sleep with them unless you are going to sleep in a chair.
Amanda G.
Bridgeport, WV
This is the most amazing thing i had while my little guy was a baby. Youd be surprised how much milk you loss while nursing. Every nursing mom,needs one of these. You place it on the side your not nursing and it catches all your let down milk. (This is milk youd be losing others wise) and lets be honest while nursing breast milk is liquid gold! And every drop counts!.
Teresa B.
Whoever came up with this idea was so creative! Nursing moms everywhere have probably wondered if there is some way to catch all that milk that leaks during let down (especially in the first few weeks). Well, now there is! The Milk Saver by Milkies does just that. You put it in your bra over the breast that you are not nursing with and position your nipple in the hole. It catches the milk that leaks out. The only problem is that if you lean over too far it could leak out since there is no top. I wouldn't recommend using it for middle of the night feedings. I used it for day time feedings and when I pumped at work since I used a single pump.
Sarah B.
Barrington, NJ
This is a great product for women when they're first breastfeeding and let down on both sides. Good quality of material that doesn't irritate my skin, and easily adjustable for different sized breasts. It is the best product I have found so if you need something, go with this one. But I suggest you make a note to yourself to immediately take it out after feeding because I have spilled milk EVERYWHERE while putting my daughter down to nap. Try to have a bottle/bag to store the milk in right next to you.
Shaina T.
Wadesboro, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I nursed my first child and we have recently found out that we are expecting a new baby! I want to try to nurse again but don't want to waste. I have seen these in several sites but none list where I can find them. If any of you moms have had luck finding them, where can I get them and are they cost friendly?
Sarah K.
I have been wondering about these for a while now. Do they ever fill up and overflow while you are wearing them? How much does it hold? I just wouldn't want to leak while wearing them, but I think it's a great idea!
Justine D.
Prescott, AZ
Do these leak at night when you are laying down?
brenda G.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I always leak! I soak up my pads really fast I'd like to try but what's it look like on the price?
Kristin S.
Do these work? I feel like they would leak. Is it just for letdown or all day wear?