by MilkBone
Ask a Question
Amy A.
Amy A.
Fort Worth, TX

How many should you give your dog
Haley C.
Haley C.
Aug. 5, 2013, 3:38 p.m.
I usually give my dog one a day, but that's because he gets possessive of them and likes to hide them so he only gets one and outside!
Tracy S.
Tracy S.
Aug. 2, 2013, 6:56 p.m.
I give my dog a few during the day. I would say she gets anywhere from 3-4 a day.
Yenny G.
Yenny G.
July 29, 2013, 10:39 p.m.
This box is for medium dogs, I would say 3 per day
Jenny R.
Jenny R.
July 27, 2013, 8:08 p.m.
Check the side of the box for the daily recommended amount. Also take into consideration how active your pup is when looking at that. If your dog is elderly and not burning the cals you might want to down the amount same way goes if your dog is overly active. Yum
Sheryl H.
Sheryl H.
July 25, 2013, 1:28 a.m.
I have a 92 pound 14 year old Aussie that thinks she needs to eat every time she goes potty. My Vet told me that 3 of the large ones per day is fine between her 2 meals.
Danielle R.
Danielle R.
July 23, 2013, 7:44 p.m.
Depending on the dog's size I say no more than 3 because they may think they should get them instead of dog food and stop getting their dog food.
Steph B.
Steph B.
July 19, 2013, 11:16 p.m.
My dogs love these treats
Abbie M.
Abbie M.
July 18, 2013, 11:57 a.m.
I give my dogs one! But if you are training you can break it up and give small parts after he/she does your command as a reward, or you can give him 1 treat per command. It is really up to you! I wouldn't over do it though!
Cristyl H.
Cristyl H.
July 16, 2013, 4:14 p.m.
This is a treat. Give it to your dog as a reward, much like you would give a child an ice cream cone! :)

Join Now