BY MILK-BONE #4 in Dog Treats

Milk-Bone Flavor Snacks dog biscuits feature the same teeth cleaning and vitamin-enriched goodness of Milk-Bone Original biscuits in 5 delicious flavors. Prepared with care by the makers of Milk-Bone dog snacks, these tasty treats will give your dog the simple, genuine joy that your dog gives you every day.

• Dogs 🐕 or 🐱cats , who more loyal?MilkBone Flavor Snacks Dog Bisc...1 Answers
  • Can dogs really taste the different flavors? 4 Answers
  • Does Milkbone carry grain free treats?2 Answers
Shalayna G.
Purvis, MS
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My family grew up giving our dogs Milk-Bones it's a brand that I had have always loved and trusted and now that I'm an adult I take pride in giving it to my dog Dixie. Her favorite is the flavor snacks it has 5 meaty flavors with 12 vitamins and minerals and since she's small and it's perfect for her. The Flavors they have is bacon, turkey, chicken, sausage and beef and they're all her favorites! They are super tasty for her and super affordable for me! Our go to treat!
Taylor S.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My current dog does not like these treats at all. I believe it is because they are crunchy. He seems to like softer treats better. Since I got him a little over a year ago it has been a struggle to find treats he will actually eat since he is so picky. I rated this a 3 star because my family dog while I was in high school loved these treats. He would pretty much swallow them whole. I've never had a real issue with the treats besides having a picky dog. The price for the product isn't bad either. Some treats are a bit more expensive for the amount you receive.
Crystal F.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
When we first adopted our puppy, at 7 months, he wasn't house trained. We decided to try these since they're inexpensive, include a variety of flavors, and have heard positive feedback from other people. Our puppy loved these and within 3 days was completely house trained. He's almost a year old and we continue to buy these for him! They're easy for dogs and puppy's to chew, they're really inexpensive (I pay $2 for a box), and they're easy on their tummies. Definitely recommend this to everyone!
Mary H.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Our dogs love these. We have two Siberian Huskies and we buy the small biscuits and use them as rewards for good behavior. The flavor variety keeps them interested, and the texture helps promote dental health. The price is comparable, and we are able to buy both small boxes and larger quantities to make sure we don't run out. The only complaint I have is they are hard to break in half, that's why we buy the small size biscuits.
Paula P.
Edinburg, PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
These are my dog Sandee's favorite treat. I always buy these and a few different kind of soft treats and she gets one of each and always eats the Milkbone first. She always eats what she likes best first with anything, even table food, so I know all flavors of these Milkbones are her most favorite treat
Susan D.
Bear, DE
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
They’re cheap and come with a lot, but I think after all the organic and grain free snacks they’ve gotten throughout the years my dogs think they’re too good for them? I bought them yesterday and none of the dogs will touch them. So the convenience is there and so is the cost but I guess they don’t taste very good and they aren’t very good for them anyways.
Jenny S.
El Dorado Spg, MO
These have been what my family has given our furry family members since I was a child. A while ago I decided to try and start giving my dog organic treats since they say they are so much better. Any organic product I gave my dog made him so extremely sick. I quickly threw everything away and am back to giving him these old reliable treats. He loves them and I love them because they don't make him sick.
Angelica Y.
Dayton, OH
What dog doesn't like a milkbone? Ours love the multi-pack better than the one flavor. I think these medium sized treats are better to give them than one large one. They are very affordable and I would recommend them to my dog loving friends. Milkbones are a great treat for any doggie to have!
Amanda W.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My pup goes nuts for these wonderfully colored treats! She especially loves the pink ones for some reason! They are a perfect mid day snack for dogs and are not high in calories at all which is always a plus! Gotta keep our dogs in shape. They are super easy to find and I think they are pretty affordable! I recommend trying them out.
Jesseca H.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I am not sure what it is about these that my dog doesn't like, but he will usually not eat these. I opened the box and they kind of have a cardboard smell to them. That's not appealing to me. I can't imagine it is to my dog either. We have only bought a couple boxes before and have been done since. He just isn't a fan.
Robin H.
College Park, GA
Are these flavored snacks any good? Does your pet like these? I haven't tried these before.
Cam N.
Will dogs like this?
Shelby B.
Franklin, IN
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Where have you guys found the best pricing on this size box?
Brandi W.
Dallas, OR
Are these good for training purposes? Or are they big?
Kirsten L.
Cottageville, SC
Can dogs really taste the different flavors?