BY MILK BONE

Milk-Bone Flavor Snacks dog biscuits feature the same teeth cleaning and vitamin-enriched goodness of Milk-Bone Original biscuits in 5 delicious flavors. Prepared with care by the makers of Milk-Bone dog snacks, these tasty treats will give your dog the simple, genuine joy that your dog gives you every day.

• Can dogs really taste the different flavors? 2 Answers
  • Does Milkbone carry grain free treats?2 Answers
  • Do these bones have animal byproducts? My dog is very sensitive, an...1 Answers
Jennifer T.
Jennifer T.
Garden Grove, CA
My dog loves these little doggie treats. He never gets tired of them. He's been eating them for more than one year. We have tried the original and the one that comes with different flavors. He likes both. Other dogs like them too. I have given them away to my friend's dogs before and they love it. My dog doesn't really like a lot of other snacks, but he loves these.
Tina P.
Tina P.
Buy these all the time to give to my patients dogs when they bring them by. Most dogs love them with the exception of those picky eaters but still I think they are a great value and it puts a smile on the owners and dogs faces when we have them at our window. I recommend these to dog owners or people who work around dogs as a little treat for your furry friendsūüĎćūüź∂
Davonta J.
Davonta J.
Gainesville, FL
I don't know what it is about these milk bones but my dog is in love with them. He just started using the bathroom out side and holding his bladder when I'm gone cause I give him these treats after he poops and pee. My lady said your going to give him all his treats, I told her long as he keep using the bathroom out side he can have all these MF lol.
Nikki I.
Nikki I.
Glendale, CA
Pet Lover Expert
My dog won't eat anything but these ! I can honestly say these are one of the best treats I have bought ! They are long lasting , affordable and has different flavors in the box . My dog gets so excited when I hand her a treat! I'd recommend this to any dog owners , if you want your doggy to be happy pick up a box and take it home !
Emma J.
Emma J.
Kansas City, MO
We just bought these for the first time this weekend and I love them! It is so inexpensive and you get so many bones. My dogs love all of the different flavors and they are easy to break apart. The only con is that the treats may get stale because the box doesn't close again. I am looking for another container to store these in!
Anna A.
Anna A.
Alexandria, VA
My dog LOVES these. We break them up and use them as training treats. He seems to enjoy all of the flavors and still is excited to get them as treats. It is great that they come in bulk option, which really cuts down on the cost. We got a 8lb bag from BJs for $10. Such a great value!
Belinda M.
Belinda M.
Chattanooga, TN
I have a lab that loves these so much!! She has to have these everyday. She will do all kinds of tricks for them. Large lab. This is the only treats she gets. No cons. Pros my dog loves them
We buy them at SAMs club. I would absolutely recommend himto all my family and friends
Alyshia H.
Alyshia H.
We use these as training treats for my large golden retriever. We typically purchase these at Walmart. They are the perfect size for a training treat for a larger dog. He really likes these! I would suggest these to other owners, and will continue to purchase them for my dog.
Fred H.
Fred H.
These tiny treats are great. Our dogs love them. Glad they have a variety for tiny dogs. This size is perfect for them. And they are available at many stores. Walmart, HEB and Kroger carry them which makes it convenient. I would recommend to other dog owners.
Franklin , IN
Pet Lover Expert
We've used these treats with all our dogs as long as I can remember! Iv always loved animals and I like when there is an original and trustworthy brand to give them that has withheld the test of time! Will continue to buy and recommend to anyone with pets!
Robin H.
Robin H.
College Park, GA
Are these flavored snacks any good? Does your pet like these? I haven't tried these before.
Cam N.
Cam N.
Will dogs like this?
Franklin , IN
Pet Lover Expert
Where have you guys found the best pricing on this size box?
Brandi W.
Brandi W.
Dallas, OR
Are these good for training purposes? Or are they big?
Kayla M.
Kayla M.
New haven , CT
They have small ones you can use for training purposes