BY MILK-BONE #3 in Dog Treats

Milk-Bone Flavor Snacks dog biscuits feature the same teeth cleaning and vitamin-enriched goodness of Milk-Bone Original biscuits in 5 delicious flavors. Prepared with care by the makers of Milk-Bone dog snacks, these tasty treats will give your dog the simple, genuine joy that your dog gives you every day.

• Are these healthy ?2 Answers
  • Dogs 🐕 or 🐱cats , who more loyal?MilkBone Flavor Snacks ...2 Answers
  • How many biscuits like those can I give my dogs each day ...4 Answers
Aura I.
Lansdale, PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Did anyone say MilkBone Flavor Snacks Dog Biscuits ? My Boston Terrier is absolutely crazy for these, if it was up to her she’d eat the entire box in one day. I get a large box (I believe 11 pounds) from Amazon Prime delivered to our door. I’ve had the same box for about 3 months now and still have plenty left, Ruby is 2 year olds, very active and gets about 1 to 3 treats a day. Usually we stay between the 1-2 range, but sometimes she gets an extra one because look at her face? My dog seems to like all flavors and I think the variety pack keeps her interested. I feel they provide an excellent value, they’re the most economical of all the treats we buy and she loves them just as much as more expensive ones, sometimes even more.
Jessica A.
Piqua, OH
We say wanna bone and Bo comes running and jumping for this daily treat! I think we finally found the right snack for our 1 yr old boy Pom! He jumps for joy over these it’s so adorable. Definitely a great value and you can conveniently find these. We definitely try to keep these on hand. I definitely recommend for your Dog.
Crystal F.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
When we first adopted our puppy, at 7 months, he wasn't house trained. We decided to try these since they're inexpensive, include a variety of flavors, and have heard positive feedback from other people. Our puppy loved these and within 3 days was completely house trained. He's almost a year old and we continue to buy these for him! They're easy for dogs and puppy's to chew, they're really inexpensive (I pay $2 for a box), and they're easy on their tummies. Definitely recommend this to everyone!
Susan D.
Newark, DE
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
They’re cheap and come with a lot, but I think after all the organic and grain free snacks they’ve gotten throughout the years my dogs think they’re too good for them? I bought them yesterday and none of the dogs will touch them. So the convenience is there and so is the cost but I guess they don’t taste very good and they aren’t very good for them anyways.
Elizabeth D.
Meriden
My dog is such a picky eater but for some reason she loves her milk bones that is how I got a very aggressive not trained whatsoever dog completely trained house trained behavior train with milk bones something in them dogs just love there a great price they are made with good stuff for the dogs they are good for their teeth and their health I highly recommend them for your pet.
Anmol A.
Sugar Land
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I first started him off with milkbones and till now he still loves them. I would buy these milk bone treats again because it is valued at a good price. I also use these for trick treats and works well since they are small already.
Angelica Y.
Dayton, OH
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
What dog doesn't like a milkbone? Ours love the multi-pack better than the one flavor. I think these medium sized treats are better to give them than one large one. They are very affordable and I would recommend them to my dog loving friends. Milkbones are a great treat for any doggie to have!
Kathryn G.
newport
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I have two medium sized dogs and they love these little bones it’s nice that they come in a few different flavors also perfect size snack and you get a lot in these boxes and they are a great price especially when they put a bigger box on sale for the holidays. I would recommend for dogs who enjoy bones because they are a little harder to chew
Amanda C.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Omg we bought this for my dog and it’s the best thing to give when he’s behaving as a treat. Also if I haven’t been able to start cooking his meal these are a great snack. I don’t think I’ve ever met a dog that doesn’t like these ! When we go to the dog park I take these just in case he’s gets hungry and all the other doggy’s enjoy them too.
Amberleigh D.
Jeffersonville, IN
I grew up in a house that gave our dogs MilkBones and now it is a tradition that I have carried on to my very own house. These treats are a great value for good quality. I pick these up at my local Walmart or Target. I love purchasing the box of flavor snacks because it gives our pups different flavors to keep treat time and training fun!
Robin H.
College Park, GA
Are these flavored snacks any good? Does your pet like these? I haven't tried these before.
Cam N.
Will dogs like this?
Jaryee C.
Brooklyn
Is this brand wonderful or not?
Shelby B.
Franklin, IN
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Where have you guys found the best pricing on this size box?
Brandi W.
Dallas, OR
Are these good for training purposes? Or are they big?

Walmart