BY MILK-BONE #5 in Dog Treats

Milk-Bone Flavor Snacks dog biscuits feature the same teeth cleaning and vitamin-enriched goodness of Milk-Bone Original biscuits in 5 delicious flavors. Prepared with care by the makers of Milk-Bone dog snacks, these tasty treats will give your dog the simple, genuine joy that your dog gives you every day.

MilkBone Flavor Snacks Dog Biscuits

Start your review of MilkBone Flavor Snacks Dog Biscuits!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
jordanne k.
Citrus Hts, CA
Purchased at: Target
As an individual, I’m someone who (admittedly) always, always wants to spoil my pets. Especially my little dog, Lola 💕💕💕 with a face that cute, who couldn’t?

Anyways, when it comes to feeding my pets, I’m always on the lookout for a treat that they’ll love and is fairly good for them. After a little mistake where my old dog ate some chocolate my sister left on the ground and got sick, I’m very particular about the things I feed to my four legged friends 🐕 and one of the constant staples I’ve always had for my pups are these bones. Seriously, we’ve ALWAYS had them available at our house.

Not only are these bones fairly inexpensive, they’re also available at nearly every store I’ve gone to. They come in a super big box, meaning I hardly ever run out of them and even that box doesn’t cost that much at my local target. Even more important, my little dogs LOVE these bones. So it’s a win for both of us! 💕
Gabrielle A.
Fayetteville
Purchased at: Walmart
Maisel absolutely loves her Milkbone treats. She’s a foodie, just like her mama! These treats are the perfect size for her and she absolutely loves them. They are also affordable, which is important to our budget. We need to restock on our MilkBone Flavor Snacks Dog Biscuits soon! Love this product and will definitely repurchase! I’d recommend this product to anyone with a pup who loves to snack!
Clara J.
Auburn, AL
I don't know about nutrition from this snack (since it's so cheap compared to other brands) but my dog loves it and I am not complaining about the price. I love that it comes in different flavors too so that my dog does not get sick of them. I would definitely recommend this to everyone who has a dog just to have as a staple in their pantry.
Yvonne J.
San Bernardino
When I ask if my dog wants any bones, these tasty treats are the only lil snacks she will accept lol. Great value & seems to meet her expectations nicely, she enjoys these as her reward for jobs well done & as a casual snack for any other time. Definitely recommend to dog owners so long as they know this does not count for feeding.
Wendy M.
Chaffee
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Great packaging and a great value for the amount you receive in the package. This most definitely meet my expectations and my dog enjoys them very much. Pros are great price for the amount you get and I don't have any cons to this product and I would recommend these to other dog owners they are a also great for training!!
mayra c.
eugene
Coco loves this doggie cookies, every time he hears the box he jumps and jumps. there really good if you want to train your dog or just to give him a little snack some times.
the amount of cookies its good for what you pay. nd I believe the flavors are good cuz hi eats the cookies so fast.
Miranda H.
Vanoss
This seemed like a really good product because had it different flavors and choices to give in one box I like to get the big box it seems to go farther my girls really love them they have weird smell but the girls enjoy it I would reciment this to anyone who has dogs looking for a good treat
Jazmin R.
santa maria
I think the product was overall good. I like that instead of sticking to one flavor they had different flavors to choose from. I was able to teach my dog the skills he knows now because of the different flavors it got him more interested in training. Id recommend this to other dog owners.
M G.
Kankakee
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Milk-bone?! More like milk-boring! At least that’s what my dog said. Even though there’s a variety of flavors included, this Saluki aint having any. She can be a bit picky and I’ve had other dogs that liked them but they were simpletons. Milk-Bone it’s time for you to Sashay Away!
Austin E.
Marion, NC
I work at a kennel and this is our go-to treat. They are inexpensive and dogs seem to really enjoy them! We have tried off brand ones and most dogs will not touch them. Since we have used these so much I started to use them at home and my dog has never been so excited for treats!
Cam N.
Will dogs like this?
Jaryee C.
Brooklyn, NY
Is this brand wonderful or not?
Shelby B.
Franklin, IN
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Where have you guys found the best pricing on this size box?
Eve H.