BY MILK-BONE

Milk-Bone Flavor Snacks dog biscuits feature the same teeth cleaning and vitamin-enriched goodness of Milk-Bone Original biscuits in 5 delicious flavors. Prepared with care by the makers of Milk-Bone dog snacks, these tasty treats will give your dog the simple, genuine joy that your dog gives you every day.

• Can dogs really taste the different flavors? 2 Answers
  • Does Milkbone carry grain free treats?2 Answers
  • Do these bones have animal byproducts? My dog is very sensitive, ...1 Answers
Shalayna G.
Purvis, MS
Pet Lover Expert
My family grew up giving our dogs Milk-Bones it's a brand that I had have always loved and trusted and now that I'm an adult I take pride in giving it to my dog Dixie. Her favorite is the flavor snacks it has 5 meaty flavors with 12 vitamins and minerals and since she's small and it's perfect for her. The Flavors they have is bacon, turkey, chicken, sausage and beef and they're all her favorites! They are super tasty for her and super affordable for me! Our go to treat!
Monica Q.
Salinas , CA
Pet Lover Expert
My dogs absolutely love plain and flavored milkbones! It's a huge benefit to reward them with a treat that's healthy and not packed full of preservatives and by products, if you have calorie restricted pets the boxes clearly label the calories per treat and the daily recommended doses. I personally don't have diet restricted pets but I did benefit from the label stating the calorie content of the treats and the recommended doses based on tour dogs weight - I have a 3.5 lb teacup Yorkie, a 7lb Pomeranian, a 35lb lab/pit bull mix and a 40lb Siberian husky who all get their daily dose and I feel confident I am not over feeding them which helps provide peace of mind. They gobble these treats up in minutes! I highly recommend as they are great quality and 4/4 dogs LOVE them, and trust me, I have some picky dogs!!
Susan D.
Bear, DE
Pet Lover Expert
They’re cheap and come with a lot, but I think after all the organic and grain free snacks they’ve gotten throughout the years my dogs think they’re too good for them? I bought them yesterday and none of the dogs will touch them. So the convenience is there and so is the cost but I guess they don’t taste very good and they aren’t very good for them anyways.
Jaile L.
Clinton, AR
I get the huge value variety flavor boxes for my German Shepherd puppy who is almost a year old now. They are his absolute favorite treats. He gets one or more a day and they are so soooo good for him. After we started giving them to him his teeth became healthier looking, his gums are kept nicer, they even help his breath be a little more bearable. As well as his coat started looking more full and healthy. We had some trouble with him gaining weight when he was younger because he's so active, and these definitely helped. They are more than reasonably priced, the big boxes last quite a while. And they have a nice variety. My baby loves all of them but his favorite is the red ones which I think are sausage flavored.
Emily H.
Lakeland, FL
Pet Lover Expert
Milk bone has been the go-to staple treat for my family dogs since before I was born. I can even remember when my siblings and I tried a milk bone for ourselves when we were really tiny because we couldn't find out why our golden retrievers went crazy for them 😂

Now that all four of us kids are grown up and all have our own dogs, this has passed down to our generation of dog families as well :)

Here is a picture of my mom and dad with their first golden retriever, Nikki, circa 1974.
Jesseca H.
Carterville, MO
Pet Lover Expert
I am not sure what it is about these that my dog doesn't like, but he will usually not eat these. I opened the box and they kind of have a cardboard smell to them. That's not appealing to me. I can't imagine it is to my dog either. We have only bought a couple boxes before and have been done since. He just isn't a fan.
Jamie B.
Pet Lover Expert
I have three dogs that are all different sizes; a Labrador retriever, a Bichon Poodle, and a Bichon Frise. They all love these flavored Milk Bones. I do have to break them in half for my little Bichon Frise to eat, but they are easy to break for her. I often wondered if they were just each colored differently, but in giving them a choice, they all have their favorites. With all of the news stories of dogs getting ill from treats over the past several years, I’ve always felt confident in sticking to the Milk Bone brand and have never had an issue with this product with any of my dogs.
Sharon Z.
Hastings, MN
My dog loves these treats and waits patiently for one every morning as I leave for work. I love that they come in varying sizes because I can keep the calorie count down by giving her a smaller sized treat. Only reason this treat earns 4 and not 5 stars is that the box doesn’t stay closed as well as it could (the flaps do not overlap as much as a cereal box would) but my dog doesn’t seem to mind if they do get stale (not sure if they do because I don’t eat them personally and she can’t tell me)
Sherry R.
Piedmont, SC
Pet Lover Expert
My dog is a beagle mix, and she loved the different varieties of these Milk Bones! She expects one a day, like clockwork, and will shake your hand for it. I totally recommend this product. It has helped her teeth to stay healthy and her breath much cleaner.
Priscilla G.
Pet Lover Expert
My dog loves these treats. I love that they are a big box. My favorite thing to do is to put peanut butter on them for her and she eats them right up. I wish they had a peanut butter flavored one because I know my dog would love them so much! I would recommend.
Robin H.
College Park, GA
Are these flavored snacks any good? Does your pet like these? I haven't tried these before.
Cam N.
Will dogs like this?
Shelby B.
Franklin , IN
Pet Lover Expert
Where have you guys found the best pricing on this size box?
Brandi W.
Dallas, OR
Are these good for training purposes? Or are they big?
Kayla M.
New haven , CT
They have small ones you can use for training purposes