BY MILK-BONE #6 in Dog Treats

Milk-Bone Flavor Snacks dog biscuits feature the same teeth cleaning and vitamin-enriched goodness of Milk-Bone Original biscuits in 5 delicious flavors. Prepared with care by the makers of Milk-Bone dog snacks, these tasty treats will give your dog the simple, genuine joy that your dog gives you every day.

Lynn N.
Goldsboro, NC
Purchased at: Walmart
My dogs love these as do i. Im a big fan of Milk Bone products. If i lay the different ones in a row, my little dog will sniff down the line till he finds the one he likes. Truthfully i can't smell a difference. I thought maybe they were each just colored differently. Im glad i was wrong. My hats off to Milk Bone.
Jordan K.
Baltimore
Purchased at: Walmart
My dog is obsessed with these treats!! She will do any trick to get them and sometimes even cries if she wants one. She also has a very sensitive stomach but is able to eat these, which is great. My family has been buying these for years.
Aura I.
Lansdale, PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Did anyone say MilkBone Flavor Snacks Dog Biscuits ? My Boston Terrier is absolutely crazy for these, if it was up to her she’d eat the entire box in one day. I get a large box (I believe 11 pounds) from Amazon Prime delivered to our door. I’ve had the same box for about 3 months now and still have plenty left, Ruby is 2 year olds, very active and gets about 1 to 3 treats a day. Usually we stay between the 1-2 range, but sometimes she gets an extra one because look at her face? My dog seems to like all flavors and I think the variety pack keeps her interested. I feel they provide an excellent value, they’re the most economical of all the treats we buy and she loves them just as much as more expensive ones, sometimes even more.
Mary B.
Sevierville, TN
Purchased at: Amazon
I'm a postal worker and I ALWAYS have these on hand. They've saved me in many situations while delivering. 😊 there's not many dogs who can turn down a good old fashioned milk bone! And now, they all love me!
Faith s.
Kissimmee, FL
Purchased at: PETCO
These dog treats are so traditional. If you don’t know what a Milkbone is just by the name, do you really spoil your dogs? These are also good for training to. MilkBone Flavor Snacks Dog Biscuits
Jessica A.
Piqua, OH
We say wanna bone and Bo comes running and jumping for this daily treat! I think we finally found the right snack for our 1 yr old boy Pom! He jumps for joy over these it’s so adorable. Definitely a great value and you can conveniently find these. We definitely try to keep these on hand. I definitely recommend for your Dog.
Crystal F.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
When we first adopted our puppy, at 7 months, he wasn't house trained. We decided to try these since they're inexpensive, include a variety of flavors, and have heard positive feedback from other people. Our puppy loved these and within 3 days was completely house trained. He's almost a year old and we continue to buy these for him! They're easy for dogs and puppy's to chew, they're really inexpensive (I pay $2 for a box), and they're easy on their tummies. Definitely recommend this to everyone!
Natalie G.
Purchased at: PetSmart
My girls love these treats. When you have a coonhound, they will only listen when you have their favorite treat in head and these would have to be their favorite treat of all time.
Markee F.
Leesburg, IN
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog absolutely loves these. They are low cost for the amount of bones you get in the box. And they are so easy and convenient. I put mine in a large mason jar and they look so cute!
Susan D.
Newark, DE
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
They’re cheap and come with a lot, but I think after all the organic and grain free snacks they’ve gotten throughout the years my dogs think they’re too good for them? I bought them yesterday and none of the dogs will touch them. So the convenience is there and so is the cost but I guess they don’t taste very good and they aren’t very good for them anyways.
Robin H.
College Park, GA
Are these flavored snacks any good? Does your pet like these? I haven't tried these before.
Cam N.
Will dogs like this?
Jaryee C.
Brooklyn, NY
Is this brand wonderful or not?
Shelby B.
Franklin, IN
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Where have you guys found the best pricing on this size box?
Eve H.