Milkbite  uploaded by Jennifer G.Milkbite  uploaded by Tammy L.

BY MILKBITE

• These look delicious! What are your opinions on them? Are they expe...1 Answers
  • Are they good never heard of them ?1 Answers
  • I've never seen these ? Where can I buy them ? 1 Answers
Milkbite
  • "These bars would be a cool idea if they didn't take the best part of a granola bar, the convenience, and throw it out the window." in 20 reviews
  • "The peanut butter and strawberry bars were definite winners as far as taste." in 14 reviews
  • "These are really good and I love the ingredients in them they are a really nice snack to have when you're craving something to eat." in 13 reviews
  • "I thought they sounded pretty good & would be great for a quick breakfast on the go." in 7 reviews
  • "These are great for when you don't have time to eat a meal but are hungry - a quick snack for on the go!" in 6 reviews
Alennys Nohelia rd5631 C.
Alennys Nohelia rd5631 C.
Sweet Tooth Expert
Muy buen producto para snack estas barritas porque son una especie de granola pero cubiertas de chocolates muy ricas y a muy buen precio
Andrea R.
Andrea R.
Very Good Snack If Your In A Hurry. Really Love This Snack. Is A Must Have.
Halszka K.
Halszka K.
Tustin, CA
Very refreshing and mild flavor. Kinda like You would deep granola bar in cold milk ;). Price hm I found them in 99c so cheap :). Some of the ingredients Inwould remove from the list but most are ok. I would buy again for a snack few times a week :)))
Heather O.
Heather O.
Reading, PA
We love these in my house my kids eat them every morning on the way to school. they would be better though if they didn't need to be refridgerated
Sariyah W.
Sariyah W.
Baltimore, MD
Please try these, once you bite into them they taste so creamy, its like once you bite into it the milkk just screams at you, and i like that they are refrisgerated, so unique! a great way to get calcium A+
Cheyenne H.
Cheyenne H.
Great Falls, MT
These are moist and chewy, and very creamy. The chocolate and the peanut butter are the best. Great for on the go breakfasts before class or work; they are very filling.
Cara M.
Cara M.
Lakeville, IN
I absolutely love these granola bars. They have smooth milk chocolate that quickly kicks any sweet tooth gotta have these.
Nina M.
Nina M.
Montpelier, OH
I like these a lot. Really nice snack when watching the Walking Dead.
tanya m.
tanya m.
modesto, CA
This are okay not my favorite granola bars but id eat them again
Jenn V.
Jenn V.
These are ridiculously sweet to me! Plus, its inconvenient to have to keep them refrigerated. I'll stick with regular Fiber One granola bars!
Ali P.
Ali P.
Saint Michael, MN
I see it says "store in fridge", do they need to be in the fridge until you eat them? Will they go bad if they are in the cupboard or purse for awhile?
Alyssa M.
Alyssa M.
Nashville, TN
What is your favorite flavor?
Gladys A.
Gladys A.
How does this taste like?
Kayla O.