- "These bars would be a cool idea if they didn't take the best part of a granola bar, the convenience, and throw it out the window." in 20 reviews
- "The peanut butter and strawberry bars were definite winners as far as taste." in 14 reviews
- "These are really good and I love the ingredients in them they are a really nice snack to have when you're craving something to eat." in 13 reviews
- "I thought they sounded pretty good & would be great for a quick breakfast on the go." in 7 reviews
- "These are great for when you don't have time to eat a meal but are hungry - a quick snack for on the go!" in 6 reviews
The trick to eating these bars is to not eat them right out of the fridge. If you do, they are too hard, and are not enjoyable to eat. If you let them get too warm, then they are too mushy. The perfect timing I figured out, was to wait about 10 to 15 minutes, so that they were almost room temperature.
Also don't think this as a constant snack. Its great to take along hikes or playing outside, but don't just chow on them like chips. (Which is very easy to do since they taste so good!) Just don't eat them lik you would chiops, because they do have sugar in them.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos