Milkbite  uploaded by Tammy L.Milkbite  uploaded by Jennifer G.

BY MILKBITE

• These look delicious! What are your opinions on them? Are they ex...1 Answers
  • Are they good never heard of them ?1 Answers
  • I've never seen these ? Where can I buy them ? 1 Answers
Milkbite
  • "These bars would be a cool idea if they didn't take the best part of a granola bar, the convenience, and throw it out the window." in 20 reviews
  • "The peanut butter and strawberry bars were definite winners as far as taste." in 14 reviews
  • "These are really good and I love the ingredients in them they are a really nice snack to have when you're craving something to eat." in 13 reviews
  • "I thought they sounded pretty good & would be great for a quick breakfast on the go." in 7 reviews
  • "These are great for when you don't have time to eat a meal but are hungry - a quick snack for on the go!" in 6 reviews
Alennys Nohelia rd5631 C.
Muy buen producto para snack estas barritas porque son una especie de granola pero cubiertas de chocolates muy ricas y a muy buen precio
Andrea R.
Very Good Snack If Your In A Hurry. Really Love This Snack. Is A Must Have.
Reagan J.
Salem, OR
All of the bars tasted strongly of oats — almost like a real “oatmeal bar” instead of a granola bar. The peanut butter and strawberry bars were definite winners as far as taste. I will definitely be repurchasing.

The trick to eating these bars is to not eat them right out of the fridge. If you do, they are too hard, and are not enjoyable to eat. If you let them get too warm, then they are too mushy. The perfect timing I figured out, was to wait about 10 to 15 minutes, so that they were almost room temperature.
Ashley N.
Raleigh, NC
As someone who's not a huge fan of breakfast foods, I often have a hard time deciding what to eat in the mornings to start my day off right. With these granola bars in my fridge though, the choice is easy! These are great to eat when you don't have tons of time in the mornings, and the fact that they contain milk makes them much chewier (and more delicious!) than your average granola bar. I love these!
mika l.
Columbus, IN
I got a ton of coupons for these after a vendor gave me like everything she had left at the end of the day. I gave several to friends who bought them as well. My kids loved them and until the coupons ran out i bought them all the time. When they have a good deal or I find more coupons I buy them again. They are usually right near our gallons of milk at the store so they are hard to avoid buying if teh kids are with.
Natacia Z.
My family and I love these bars. They taste great and work very well for a snack or breakfast. Mind the word breakfast! This is not energy bar so don't think you can use this to replace a meal. YOu would eat this along with a fruit for breakfast.
Also don't think this as a constant snack. Its great to take along hikes or playing outside, but don't just chow on them like chips. (Which is very easy to do since they taste so good!) Just don't eat them lik you would chiops, because they do have sugar in them.
Erica G.
Gardiner, ME
if you like to eat granola bars in your bound to love these! these granola bars have a smooth and chewy texture. My favorite flavor are the peanut butter bars. These are simply exquisite. My only complaint is there not readily available as they're only sold in the dairy refrigerator section of the grocers. Also they become a bit addicting. So 2 thumbs up for the new refrigerated granola bars!
Brandi H.
I bought these when they first came out to try them and they were great. my husband who usually just eats whatever i buy and never says anything kept telling how these were good and i needed to be sure and get more in the future. i loved them and so did my son. they are great for both breakfast and a snack and they are now a staple food product in my household
Asia H.
Clinton Township, MI
I saw an advertisement for this earlier this year or the end of last year and I had a coupon so I decided to try. I am a big grab and go bar type of person so I was all for this. Milk, granola and I can take with me and eat while heading to work. Excellent. Nope! I didn't like these much at all. It tasted artificial and grimy to me. The granola wasn't as good as other granola bars I have had and the whole milk thing they could have kept that. I went back to my usual granola bars. I also don't see these at my local grocery store where I bought them anymore either.
Lizeth H.
Moreno Valley, CA
I haven't had that much time to cook lately because its finals season at school every time i wake up all i worry about is getting to class on time so this MilkBites are what gets me through the morning when i don't have time to make breakfast. they are simply amazing and the best thing about them is that they aren't hard like other brands. i just pop one in the microwave and I'm good to go
Ali P.
Saint Michael, MN
I see it says "store in fridge", do they need to be in the fridge until you eat them? Will they go bad if they are in the cupboard or purse for awhile?
Alyssa M.
Nashville, TN
What is your favorite flavor?
Gladys A.
How does this taste like?
Kayla O.
Cabot, AR
Favorite flavor ?
Dawn B.
Holley, Ny
Where do I find these in the grocery store? I've looked and must be missing them :(