BY MILKA #59 in Chocolate

• Favorite Chocolate bars ? This is currently my fav Milka Oreo Choco...5 Answers
  • Yum ! Were can I purchase. ??7 Answers
  • haw do i get this 3 Answers
Christee G.
Christee G.
Calumet City, IL
This Oreo chocolate candy bar is the best thing I have ever had in my whole life I have eaten many kind if food but this is one of my favorite chocolate candy bar 🍬
Abby H.
Abby H.
Ekron, KY
It didn't really taste like Oreos to be honest. I mean it was good, but it tasted just like a cookies and cream chocolate bar. Nothing new.
Amanda D.
Amanda D.
Somerset, KY
I tried this bar the other day I was not very impressed. The flavor was odd and it tasted almost bitter. The chocolate was not good
Veronica B.
Veronica B.
Succasunna, NJ
This is so good! I just tried last week after finding at shop rite. It's a little small but I think it's delicious
vanessa l.
vanessa l.
Sullivan City, TX
I just tried this product and its so good.I enjoyed every bit of it ,YUM. I totally loved it and i sill buy more.
Erika P.
Erika P.
Oh! Ehm! Gee!
I AM ADDICTED TO THIS STUFF! It is sooo good, but I have no where local to buy it. Only downside.
Acacia M.
Acacia M.
Not really a fan of Oreos and so not a fan of these either but they're better than I thought they might be.
TheresaD C.
TheresaD C.
Indianola, MS
Would love to review and try. Can share on my media pages it's great to try new stuff and help others.
Natasha M.
Natasha M.
Burney
I did not like this product it was to sweet my 3year old didn't even like it! Would not buy again not
Liliana B.
Liliana B.
Salt Lake City, UT
Omg I wish we had this here in Utah I love Oreo why can't we ever get good stuff I hate it lol so sad
Sunny B.
Sunny B.
Lake Charles, LA
Yum ! Were can I purchase. ??
Katie S.
Katie S.
Are these really good? Worth going out and buying?
Sharon M.
Sharon M.
Kissimmee, FL
Favorite Chocolate bars ? This is currently my fav Milka Oreo Chocolate Candy Bar 1.44 oz. Wrapper but I love everything chocolate
Jackie S.
Jackie S.
Levittown, PA
I've been dying to try one! How is it?? I feel like it might be a little too sweet??
Are they any good in trying them because my friends tell me they are amazing ?