BY MILKA

Valerie C.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
I tried out one of the Milka Oreo bars today. I'll start by saying that is you are expecting to bite into the bar and have that Oreo taste then change your mindset. This does not taste like an Oreo. It tastes good but not like an Oreo. Basically it's a chocolate bar with a hard cream center and small prices on Oreo inside.
Jessica S.
Chandler, AZ
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I've had bigger versions of this candy bar in Germany. Milka is a very popular brand of chocolate in Europe
It is super creamy and smooth very good!
There is a milky cream center and pieces of crushed Oreo cookies enveloped my their delicious chocolate. I'm glad they're becoming popular here now I'm able to pick up a few of these candy bars everyone o go to the grocery store. I enjoy these smaller bars more than the original big squares I had before
Hannah H.
Cordele, GA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I was not impressed with this AT ALL. I love oreos, but this was just not tasty at all to me. It is affordable, and a good value for the price; however, i just did not care for the flavor. Way too much cream for me I believe and I could hardly taste the cookie bits in the bar itself.
Priscilla T.
Youngstown, OH
This is so yummy. The best thing for a sweet tooth!!! Oreos and chocolate together?! Yum. Taste like heaven, defiantly will repurchase this candy bar godnesss of a great. Very reasonable price too ladies!
Cybill S.
Olney/Kill Devil Hills
When I first tried the Milka Oreo Chocolate Candy Bar, candy checkout aisle size, I did it on impulse.   Did not expect to like it, since I usually go for dark chocolate when I give in to impulse, which isn't very often.   I LOVED this bar's taste and texture.  Offered to share with SO, but he declined.  The next time I bought a stash, and HE divided it in half ;-)
Shelly C.
RIMERSBURG, PA
I tried this candy bar and I thought it was just okay. I would eat it if it was offered but I could also go without this one. I liked the cookies and creme taste but it just didn't wow me. I love a lot of chocolate candy bars and this isn't one of them.
Jeannine L.
Philadelphia, PA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Love these!! They are sooo good. My kids love these for an afterschool snack sometimes. Its got all the good stuff, smooth chocolate with a minty center but the crunchy oreo pieces in the center give the perfect crunch.
Denise H.
Fairview Park, OH
So good.  I'm not a chocolate candy person but I do like oreos now and then.  If you are used to normal checkout chocolate, you may not like it.  The milka chocolate coating tastes more like a poured, smoother chocolate more like you would find on a higher end bar or a candy shop.
T B.
By far, one of my new favorite candies. It is very addictive, so be careful! Its creamy white chocolate with cookies pieces on the inside covered with milk chocolate. It is so sweet and and perfect for sugar cravings. I have recommended this to almost everyone. I'm obsessed!
Jamee L.
Wauconda, IL
This is definitely one of the best new candy bars out. I'm not really a big oreo fan but this bar exceeded my expectation or preconceived thought of what this bar may be like. I also like how the bar its self looks and breaks apart into small bite sized nuggets ♡ yummy
Sunny B.
Lake Charles, LA
Yum ! Were can I purchase. ??
Sharon M.
Kissimmee , FL
Favorite Chocolate bars ? This is currently my fav Milka Oreo Chocolate Candy Bar 1.44 oz. Wrapper but I love everything chocolate
Katie S.
Are these really good? Worth going out and buying?
Jackie S.
Levittown, PA
I've been dying to try one! How is it?? I feel like it might be a little too sweet??
Are they any good in trying them because my friends tell me they are amazing ?