Milka Oreo Choco-Mix uploaded by Moulay hicham I.Milka Oreo Choco-Mix uploaded by Martina L.Milka Oreo Choco-Mix uploaded by Scarlett H.

BY OREO #71 in Cookies

The snack bag contains Oreo mini chocolate sandwich cookies, Golden Oreo mini sandwich cookies, Milka Chocolate Candy Buttons, and candy coated pieces mixed together. It is available in a 6.1-oz bag at a S.R.P. of $3.69.

Karen R.
Karen R.
Some of my favorite cookies of all time are Oreo covered with milk chocolate, they are delicious, although they are a bit expensive, but that combination of oreo, with its biscuit, its filling and everything covered with milk chocolate is exceptional.

So do not hesitate for a moment to try the Milka & Oreo chocolate tablet, because it supposed to be a great combination of flavor.

Already he says that Milka is a trustworthy brand, it is backed by many years of prestige and it is well known that its products are of great quality.

It was not difficult for me to find the Milka & Oreo tablet in the supermarket, in the section of chocolates is one of them, and I think it is well received, because whenever he wanted to buy it, outside of the supermarket to which he has gone, Oh!
Xavier S.
Xavier S.
Parrish, FL
The question before I got to this screen asked me "which product did I recently enjoy?" I chose Oreo because it's a classic, though the question itself isn't complete. It should read "which product did you recently enjoy then regret twenty minutes after you ate the complete pack in one sitting?"
Let's be honest, as a growing boy (24, 5'8", 187lb) I can't just simply eat just two or three or even 15 in one sitting. I have to prove to myself that I am in fact a growing boy and I can handle myself like one. So I eat the entire pack then I do regret it after and lie to myself saying I won't be doing that's again. Be we know, we know darn well that's a lie.

5/5 would regret eating them in one sitting again.
María L.
María L.
It's milk chocolate. It's Milka. And it is accompanied by pieces of oreo. This had to be good, yes or no! Rare is the person who does not like chocolate, although there are some, I also know someone who does not like.

Besides, the mixture is not that it mixes well, it's a better combination, it's something that I had always thought about, and when I saw it, nothing more than that, my mouth was already made of water ... You can imagine when I tried

Anyway, yes, that is great, if you like the oreos and you like milk chocolate, you will like it because this is tremendous. Try it, do not stay with the desire, that the only glitch I see is that it grows fat and at this time, few worry about that.
Toni G.
Toni G.
Columbia, MO
Oreos are my most favorite cookies in the world! I usually only buy them for a special treat every once in a while! But I like the regular kind, and the special christmas ones with the red frosting. The cinnamon bun ones are probably my least fave.
Daniela B.
Daniela B.
MIAMI, FL
OMG! This is in my opinion a MUST you have on your #Thanksgiving Dinner! It's the best dessert ever! The combination of Oreos and the best chocolate Milk is the HEAVEN in one place! Without doubt I could eat all day all night this!
Wesley P.
Wesley P.
Tucson, AZ
Ohhhhhh God yes! These treats are incredibly delicious! My girlfriend and me are absolutely hooked! I live Milka and I love oreos, and the marriage of these two products is absolutely heavenly! 10 out of 10 would eat again!
Kayla M.
Kayla M.
Love me a good mix of chocolate treats!! These are great when you're craving a lot of chocolate. Especially on that time of the month. Anyways, lol, these are really yummy and as I said. Love the mix, it's great!
Rame Y.
Rame Y.
Des Plaines, IL
These were good but not as delicious as I expected. I thought you can't really go wrong with chocolate and oreos but they weren't amazing. It tasted overwhelming for me and I don't think I'll be buying again
NICOLE B.
NICOLE B.
I've tried the Vanilla Oreos and the Thins. Both are great and I would recommend and buy again.
I don't recommend the Thins for someone who maybe dieting because the more you eat, the more you want to eat.
Laura M.
Laura M.
The Woodlands, TX
This oreo flavor is very delicous I think is one of my favorite flavor because I love the chocolate, I like the cookies, I love the oreos, I like the milka chocolates so this creation is perfect for me
Christina H.
Christina H.
Where can I find these? I love Milka chocolate!
Serafina M.
Serafina M.
Toronto
How does this taste?
diana g.
diana g.
Is the oreo taste really apparent?
Wanda R.
Wanda R.
Virginia Bch, VA
Never had them are they any good?
Jackie G.
Jackie G.
Long Beach
Omg I love oreos & chocolates where can I buy these ? Or find them ?