BY MILKA

Juliana E.
Minneapolis, MN
Esse chocolate é muito bom !! Comprei no Walmart por 2 dólares , mas nem sempre é fácil de achar lá ! Eu super indico o chocolate eh macio e bem fácil de comer tudo rapidinho.
Nikki M.
I love Oreos and chocolate so bought this it's way to sweet for me the chocolate it self is sweet the Oreos in it are good just not for me Nabisco Oreo - Milka - Chocolate Candy Bar
Amanda S.
HONEA PATH, SC
This is absolutely Amazing! If you love chocolate and Oreos this is the perfect combination. Yea it may be large enough to share, but let's be honest you will not want to.
Leslie H.
Marietta, GA
I saw this on Ibotta as a rebate and got it for .50 cts after rebate. I found it at Kroger in the candy area. They had small sticks at the time then later bigger bars. The chocolate is creamy and smooth like Cadbury bars. My daughter liked it as well. When I restock my
Chocolate stash I will probably include one of these.
Mariam A.
Its very tasty and delicious it does really melts in my mouth. I well buy it for sure I'm of course effective. I well highly recommended it's very affordable not expensive at all. #contest #influenster thanks
Cristal M.
Aurora, CO
Tried this as a sample. (I bought 2) i got the big bar for $2 so worth it. I ate it in one sitting. It's super milky melt in your mouth chocolate layer. Then you get to this delicious Oreo layer with white chocolate. A defínate must grab for a treat.
Jessica C.
😍😍😍😍😍😍 The richest chocolate I have tried (apart from the Venezuelan chocolate) is neither sweet nor cloying. Has that touch of oreo that gives a rich sensation to the taste.
Danielle A.
I bought this at my local overstock retailer ,but anyways this was so good and I went back to see if they had more and they didn't i was so sad but then they came out with a version you can buy anywhere so im happy
Ashley G.
Roseville, MI
SO FREAKING GOOD! Tastes like a cookies n cream Hershey bar but 100x better! I could eat these everyday. Tried the small bar then went back about a week later and found the king size in the candy aisle. Love it!
Klara M.
Pinellas Park, FL
My Bosnian self is screaming for joy. lol I love this brand. I'm Florida we have a European store where they have every flavor. I really find the Oreo ones my favorite. Really sweet and amazing with coffee.