BY MILKA

Leslie H.
Leslie H.
Marietta, GA
Review for: Milka Oreo 100g
I saw this on Ibotta as a rebate and got it for .50 cts after rebate. I found it at Kroger in the candy area. They had small sticks at the time then later bigger bars. The chocolate is creamy and smooth like Cadbury bars. My daughter liked it as well. When I restock my
Chocolate stash I will probably include one of these.
Cristal M.
Cristal M.
Aurora, CO
Review for: Milka Oreo 100g
Tried this as a sample. (I bought 2) i got the big bar for $2 so worth it. I ate it in one sitting. It's super milky melt in your mouth chocolate layer. Then you get to this delicious Oreo layer with white chocolate. A defΓ­nate must grab for a treat.
Danielle A.
Danielle A.
Review for: Milka Oreo 100g
I bought this at my local overstock retailer ,but anyways this was so good and I went back to see if they had more and they didn't i was so sad but then they came out with a version you can buy anywhere so im happy
Ashley G.
Ashley G.
Roseville, MI
Review for: Milka Oreo 100g
SO FREAKING GOOD! Tastes like a cookies n cream Hershey bar but 100x better! I could eat these everyday. Tried the small bar then went back about a week later and found the king size in the candy aisle. Love it!
Sierra B.
Sierra B.
Murfreesboro, TN
Review for: Milka Oreo 100g
This is a 100g of pure heaven, you can eat the pieces or use them in baking or making tasty snacks, I've made brownies with them and cookies stuffed with them.
Klara M.
Klara M.
Pinellas Park , FL
Review for: Milka Oreo 100g
My Bosnian self is screaming for joy. lol I love this brand. I'm Florida we have a European store where they have every flavor. I really find the Oreo ones my favorite. Really sweet and amazing with coffee.
Cidalia S.
Cidalia S.
Rehoboth, MA
Review for: Milka Oreo 100g
I was skeptical of this at first and only bought one because I had a coupon, but me and my fiance tried one and when we were finished, we got dressed and headed out to the store to grab 2 more πŸ˜„
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Review for: Milka Oreo 100g
😍😍😍😍😍😍 The richest chocolate I have tried (apart from the Venezuelan chocolate) is neither sweet nor cloying. Has that touch of oreo that gives a rich sensation to the taste.
abreigh y.
abreigh y.
Anderson, SC
Review for: Milka Oreo 100g
Tried this candy today, and I loved it! Super creamy and crunchy at the same time. Convenient price for a sweet fix!
Anna A.
Anna A.
Review for: Milka Oreo 100g
this product is great and i can't stop repurchasing it. it is so good and the chocolate is great with the oreo