BY MILKA

Milka Milkinis Milk Chocolate Confection with Creamy Filling.
8 bars. see more...

• "The inside is an amazing vanilla flavor." in 1 review
Celina M.
I love these chocolates. They feel like such a treat. Milka brand in general is my favorite chocolate because its so smooth and creamy, with the addition of the cream center its even more smooth and creamy!
Aryn W.
Rochester, NY
I love this brand of sweets. The chocolate is always so creamy and perfect. Some chocolates can be so sweet that I can only eat a piece or so, but these have that perfect balance that makes it easy to eat the whole bar.
Samantha K.
When I was in Germany, these were super amazing. I was happy to find them back in American store. Although, I was a little disappointed in the ones in america. They definitely do not taste the same as the European ones. I feel like the ones here have a more "dull" flavor and excess amounts of unnecessary sugar. But what in america doesn't have unnecessary amounts of sugar....They are good to bring back Europe memories.
Thay B.
Esse รฉ o melhor chocolate Milka, pois esse "recheio" combina perfeitamente com o chocolate assim resultando em um belo chocolate, minha boca enche d'agua sรณ de lembrar, amo.
Karina S.
Uetersen
I love them. They remind me a lot of Kinder Chocolate and I couldn't decide which I love more! Melting delicious chocolate with milky filling that reminds you of your childhood
Vanessa C.
Hornchurch, ESSEX
Oh my this chocolate is soft to chew, milky and creamy texture, like little bits of heaven melting in your mouth. Great to carry round in your bag for that sugar boost that you need
Amber G.
These are so amazing. Milka is by far my favorite chocolate. The inside is an amazing vanilla flavor. I just wish they were a little easier to find.
Sophie B.
London
Delicious. Creamy and smooth. Can't have too much of it at once, but perfect for a small snack/treat.
kaja g.
Murska Sobota
I used to eat this every day when i was a child,it has some special flavor milk and chocolate
hakima a.
algiers
so delcious ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ but i feel that it end very quickly ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ that is my only problem i like it so much ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ try it you will nod regret