BY MILKA

Milka Milkinis Milk Chocolate Confection with Creamy Filling.
8 bars. see more...

• "The inside is an amazing vanilla flavor." in 1 review
Samantha K.
When I was in Germany, these were super amazing. I was happy to find them back in American store. Although, I was a little disappointed in the ones in america. They definitely do not taste the same as the European ones. I feel like the ones here have a more "dull" flavor and excess amounts of unnecessary sugar. But what in america doesn't have unnecessary amounts of sugar....They are good to bring back Europe memories.
Celina M.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I love these chocolates. They feel like such a treat. Milka brand in general is my favorite chocolate because its so smooth and creamy, with the addition of the cream center its even more smooth and creamy!
Aryn W.
Rochester, NY
I love this brand of sweets. The chocolate is always so creamy and perfect. Some chocolates can be so sweet that I can only eat a piece or so, but these have that perfect balance that makes it easy to eat the whole bar.
Karina S.
Uetersen
I love them. They remind me a lot of Kinder® Chocolate and I couldn't decide which I love more! Melting delicious chocolate with milky filling that reminds you of your childhood
Vanessa C.
Hornchurch, Essex
Oh my this chocolate is soft to chew, milky and creamy texture, like little bits of heaven melting in your mouth. Great to carry round in your bag for that sugar boost that you need
Thay B.
Esse é o melhor chocolate Milka, pois esse "recheio" combina perfeitamente com o chocolate assim resultando em um belo chocolate, minha boca enche d'agua só de lembrar, amo.
Amber G.
These are so amazing. Milka is by far my favorite chocolate. The inside is an amazing vanilla flavor. I just wish they were a little easier to find.
hakima a.
algiers
so delcious 😍😍😍 but i feel that it end very quickly 😂😂 that is my only problem i like it so much 😍😍 try it you will nod regret
Teodora M.
Palma de Mallorca, spain
This chocolate is amazing I really like it. I recommended to everyone to try it if you can.
They are sooooooo delicious 😋
Abi G.
Lo comería una y mil veces hasta ser realmente obesa de lo delicioso que es!! Me facina realmente. Muchisimo