BY MILKA

Milka Milkinis Milk Chocolate Confection with Creamy Filling.
8 bars. see more...

• "The inside is an amazing vanilla flavor." in 1 review
Lelu F.
This Mills is the reason why me and my husband are in a chocolate war at home. We cannot share enough of it. It is so delicious and is for big kids and little kids!
Samantha K.
When I was in Germany, these were super amazing. I was happy to find them back in American store. Although, I was a little disappointed in the ones in america. They definitely do not taste the same as the European ones. I feel like the ones here have a more "dull" flavor and excess amounts of unnecessary sugar. But what in america doesn't have unnecessary amounts of sugar....They are good to bring back Europe memories.
Celina M.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I love these chocolates. They feel like such a treat. Milka brand in general is my favorite chocolate because its so smooth and creamy, with the addition of the cream center its even more smooth and creamy!
Aryn W.
Rochester, NY
I love this brand of sweets. The chocolate is always so creamy and perfect. Some chocolates can be so sweet that I can only eat a piece or so, but these have that perfect balance that makes it easy to eat the whole bar.
Radjaa M.
Montpellier
J'ai tellement de souvenirs avec Milka Milkinis Milk Chocolate Confections with Creamy Filling ça me rappelle mon enfance et le goût est tellement bon ! Avec du lait et des portions à partager idéale pour vos enfants !
Karina S.
Uetersen
I love them. They remind me a lot of Kinder® Chocolate and I couldn't decide which I love more! Melting delicious chocolate with milky filling that reminds you of your childhood
Walaa W.
Cairo, Abbasiya
Suitable for kids, and very richy
Full of milk flavor and not so sweet
My kids loves it so much, i could say its healthy and suitable for my kids because its full of milk
Vanessa C.
Hornchurch, Essex
Oh my this chocolate is soft to chew, milky and creamy texture, like little bits of heaven melting in your mouth. Great to carry round in your bag for that sugar boost that you need
Thay B.
Esse é o melhor chocolate Milka, pois esse "recheio" combina perfeitamente com o chocolate assim resultando em um belo chocolate, minha boca enche d'agua só de lembrar, amo.
Amber G.
These are so amazing. Milka is by far my favorite chocolate. The inside is an amazing vanilla flavor. I just wish they were a little easier to find.