BY MILKA

Delicious Milka Alpine Milk Chocolate Confection with Whole Hazelnuts, imported from Europe. Store in a cool and dry place. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Natalie ..
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Bought this chocolate and the airport was promoting buy one get one and I am so happy that I bought it. You can eat it straight out of the wrapper and it does not melt. Definitely worth re-purchasing and I really like the packaging super eye-catching and definitely does not disappoint and flavor as well
eni m.
Canyon Cntry, CA
Milka just stared carrying these huge chocolate bars in the US. I love this one because it has whole toasted hazelnuts in the rich tasting chocolate bar. I always re purchase Milka chocolates because they are much cheaper than any other ones, and they taste sooo good
Donjeta S.
New Jersey
I can’t tell you how much I am IN LOVE with this chocolate. By its self it’s okay. But with hazelnuts, AMAZING! I usually buy them when I’m in Europe so that’s probably why they are so good. But I do buy like 10 before coming back to America 😅
Anastasia G.
Wells
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
One of my top favorite chocolate . Sweet and delicious. My recommendation one 100 percent for a sweet tooth
Yasmina E.
Groß-Gerau
Best chocolate ever, hands down, anywhere! Careful, it's very addicting, it's the real thing.Very good milk chocolate and hazelnuts. Smooth, creamy and excellent flavor and texture.
Aldina E.
Tuzla
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
My late grandpa favorite! He loves the whole hazelnuts in it! So if that is your jam you will love this milka chocolate! It always used to make him smile when I bought it for him! Plus great value for money and such a big chocolate to share with everyone!
Laura A.
Targoviste
Si good, so creamy, nice smell, i love milka, goid price, very enjoyable, recomand it