Milka Milk Chocolate with Chopped Hazelnuts Confection

by Milka

MilkaMilk Chocolate with Chopped Hazelnuts Confection.
Europe's #1 chocolate brand.

I have a hard time finding Milka in the states, has anyone seen them somewhere?
Start your review of Milka Milk Chocolate with Chopped Hazelnuts Confection!
Phillipsburg, NJ
Literally my childhood when I lived in Slovakia. One of my favorite chocolate bars ever and still is. It’s sad though until recently they just now started selling it in usa very rare though
Las vegas, NV
My husband buys these for me when he goes out of the country on business trips. I'm usually not a "nuts in chocolate" girl, but this combo works and is so tasty!
APO, AE
Milka is my favorite chocolate brand. I love any of their chocolates. These are great because they have so many hazelnut pieces in them. For anyone who loves they chocolate extra chunky.
Milka is one of the best chocolate tastes good with hazelnuts version you can try this with my eyes closed hazelnut chocolate is just perfect.
Richmond, VA
HEAVEN in a chocolate bar. I ate these in my country and now in the states i cant find them anywhere. I've only seen them online.
Milton, FL
This chocolate is so creamy in texture. It melts in your mouth and literally will make your taste buds explode. Its that good.
Doral, FL
I absolutely love all milka chocolates. They melt in your mouth and hve the perfect balance between milk and chocolate
Port St Lucie, FL
This chocolate is delicious! I love it, it is very creamy and the hazelnut just makes the chocolate even better!
Dacula , GA
I am so in love with this chocolate. I love European chocolate candy! Silky sweet melt in your mouth chocolate.
Clinton
This chocolate is so creamy and with the hazelnuts in the bar, it taste like you’re eating Nutella! Delicious.