2 colors available

BY MILKA

MilkaMilk Chocolate with Chopped Hazelnuts Confection.
Europe's #1 chocolate brand. see more...

• I have a hard time finding Milka in the states, has anyone seen the...7 Answers
Ioana R.
Ioana R.
Foodie Expert
If you can get your hands on milka, do it!
They usually sell them at wholesome choice, Jons, and super king markets. Or any other European/Middle eastern markets that are in your area
The hazelnuts and crispy and fresh and the chocolate is smooth and delicious, not too sweet, just the perfect amount of sugar
Emily H.
Emily H.
Loves Park, IL
Milka knows that chocolate and hazelnuts belong together, and this is by far one of my favorite candy bars. The chocolate is perfectly smooth and melts in your mouth and the hazelnuts are a soft and delightful crunch. My only complaint is that I have a hard time finding Milka in the US.
Sherry Ann S.
Sherry Ann S.
Scranton, PA
Foodie Expert
These chocolate bars are so smooth and creamy! I am in love with this chocolate and the hazelnut I wasn't sure if I would like it, but paired together it's perfect! !
Ingrid A.
Ingrid A.
Laguna Niguel, CA
This chocolate is very delicious! it is a smooth and creamy chocolate bar. I definitely recommended this.
Nana C.
Nana C.
Mission, TX
I am a chocaholic period! so needless to say I've tried many chocolates, in fact every time i see a new one i have to try it. Well Milka its definitely one of my favorites in all its presentations it never disappoints. t
This hazelnut version is one that you will want to try, its crunchy, sweet and salt and smooth on your mouth.
Melika N.
Melika N.
Owens X Rds, AL
The best chocolate every. I have been so excited to find it on my grocers shelves in the USA in the past few years. I grew up eating this chocolate. It reminds me of home and my grandparents. I am so glad to be able to share it with my children now.
Karolina A.
Karolina A.
Nashville, TN
Foodie Expert
Milka has one of the best chocolate out there, and this version with hazelnuts does not disappoint! The amount of hazelnuts is just perfect, the chocolate is smooth & creamy- perfect combo!
katiusca s.
katiusca s.
DORAL, FL
Foodie Expert
Milka is one of the best chocolate tastes good with hazelnuts version you can try this with my eyes closed hazelnut chocolate is just perfect.
lucia A.
lucia A.
Richmond, VA
HEAVEN in a chocolate bar. I ate these in my country and now in the states i cant find them anywhere. I've only seen them online.
Teena D.
Teena D.
London, KY
This is so smooth and creamy chocolate. And the hazelnuts make it even better.
Bianca C.
Bianca C.
APO, AE
I have a hard time finding Milka in the states, has anyone seen them somewhere?