BY MILKA

MilkaMilk Chocolate with Chopped Hazelnuts Confection.
Europe's #1 chocolate brand. see more...

• I have a hard time finding Milka in the states, has anyon...7 Answers
Maya J.
Pooler
The best chocolate you will ever have! I’ve been eating this since I can remember. The hazelnut one is my favorite but they have so many to choose from. The texture is great, and they have the perfect ingredient mixture, definitely my absolute favorite!
Simona L.
Phillipsburg , NJ
Review for: Milk more...
Literally my childhood when I lived in Slovakia. One of my favorite chocolate bars ever and still is. It’s sad though until recently they just now started selling it in usa very rare though
Ioana R.
If you can get your hands on milka, do it!
They usually sell them at wholesome choice, Jons, and super king markets. Or any other European/Middle eastern markets that are in your area
The hazelnuts and crispy and fresh and the chocolate is smooth and delicious, not too sweet, just the perfect amount of sugar
Emily H.
Loves Park, IL
Milka knows that chocolate and hazelnuts belong together, and this is by far one of my favorite candy bars. The chocolate is perfectly smooth and melts in your mouth and the hazelnuts are a soft and delightful crunch. My only complaint is that I have a hard time finding Milka in the US.
Katelyn F.
Lebanon, PA
This chocolate bar is German Chocolate. And German is all me considering I'm half of it. It's sooo good, and they used to sell it at my walmart but now they don't. So I have to buy it offline. I also tried the milka alpine chocolate. And that one is good as well. It's so rich. I eat about half a bar in 1 day, when I can. 100% 👌
Melika N.
Owens X Rds, AL
The best chocolate every. I have been so excited to find it on my grocers shelves in the USA in the past few years. I grew up eating this chocolate. It reminds me of home and my grandparents. I am so glad to be able to share it with my children now.
Mariana F.
mission, TX
I am a chocaholic period! so needless to say I've tried many chocolates, in fact every time i see a new one i have to try it. Well Milka its definitely one of my favorites in all its presentations it never disappoints. t
This hazelnut version is one that you will want to try, its crunchy, sweet and salt and smooth on your mouth.
Sherry Ann S.
Scranton, PA
These chocolate bars are so smooth and creamy! I am in love with this chocolate and the hazelnut I wasn't sure if I would like it, but paired together it's perfect! !
Jill D.
Dyersburg, TN
I love Milka chocolate bars! They are super smooth and creamy and deliciioius and just about the only way to make them better would be to add my favorite, hazelnuts! Oh wait, they did! Perfection!
Karolina A.
Nashville, TN
Milka has one of the best chocolate out there, and this version with hazelnuts does not disappoint! The amount of hazelnuts is just perfect, the chocolate is smooth & creamy- perfect combo!
Bianca C.
APO, AE
I have a hard time finding Milka in the states, has anyone seen them somewhere?