BY MILKA

Since 1901, Milka has been skillfully crafted with the simple goodness of Alpine Milk which gives it that silky smooth texture and deliciously creamy taste. It's no wonder that Milka is Europe's #1 brand of chocolate. see more...

• Is this anyone else's favorite chocolate? 3 Answers
  • I heard so much about milka chocolate i have always wante...2 Answers
  • Where do you buy them? 6 Answers
Justin D.
If you never had a plain Milka bar do yourself a favor and buy a box. Not one, a box. Because if your experience with chocolate bars consists of Hershey Bars and Nestle crunch, a Milka bar will blow your mind. It is so silky smooth it literally melts in your mouth like a gourmet Belgian chocolate...but it's a candy bar!
Sabrina G.
Mt Prospect, IL
Review for: Milka Alpine Milk Chocolate Confection Bar 10-3.52 oz. Bars more...
I grew up in a polish family household always eating these. the chocolate is cheap. it is very milky, chocolaty, and creamy. this chocolate melts in your mouth with a burst of flavor. I buy this chocolate at a polish grocery store Kalinowski, or krystinas deli.
Arianna C.
Actually my all time favorite chocolate of life. I'm not a HUGE fan of sweets, because usually they are TOO sweet, but this chocolate has just the right amount of sweetness, and such an amazing flavor and consistency as well.
Eva J.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Review for: Alpine Milk Chocolate more...
I love milka more than I like other kinds of chocolate. It is a lot creamier than other kinds, and its taste is lighter. I like how it tastes less sugary and more authentic than other chocolates. I love it!
Jessica S.
Atlanta, GA
This chocolate is delicious. With people around the world saying American chocolate is not good, I tried Milka and now agree with them. It can be expensive, but the taste is worth it. My boyfriend just brought back bars from Germany and we are trying to have self control and not eat them all quickly!
Marifer R.
Review for: Alpine Milk Chocolate more...
These are probably my favorite chocolate bars! They are really creamy and every bite is worth the money! Yeah, they are kinda pricey but you get your money’s worth! I really really like these bars and I will totally recommend them to anyone that has never tried them
Jessie S.
This is my all time favorite chocolate bar. I originally fell in love with this when I was traveling Europe and saw one at a gas station and decided to try it. I've been hooked ever since and was beyond ECSTATIC once I found it in the U.S.
Silvana S.
N Arlington, NJ
Lieblings Schokolade <3 so happy that Milka is present in the US it brings a bit of home to the new home. Great tasting quality German chocolate for everyone to enjoy
Kay S.
Bucyrus, OH
This is some of the best chocolate you will find. It brings a little price of Europe to America. It so creamy and it better than any American brand of chocolate.
Kristin C.
Beverly, MA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
The best european chocolate bar you could ever taste. it puts Hershey's to shame! (although I'll always love Hershey's, just don't try both one right after the other) The milk chocolate is so creamy and the bar is bigger than a Hershey's and thicker. It's only a little extra but so worth it!
Stephanie M.
Mesa, AZ
Where do you buy them?
Rosie o.
Is this anyone else's favorite chocolate?
Miya o.
Los Angeles, CA
I heard so much about milka chocolate i have always wanted to try this and i heard european chocolate is way better than american chocolate
manuel n.
DORAL, FL
What its the reguñar price?
Ameni c.
Gabes
Milka Alpine Milk Chocolate Confection Bar or [product:milka-white-chocolate-confection-bar-10-3.52-oz.-bars]