Milk_Shake Curl Passion Designer (175 ml)

by Milk_shake

milk_shake curl passion designer has both forming and conditioning actions. Its active ingredients help create long-lasting curls and leaves hair elastic, conditioned and shiny. A mix of fruit extracts (grapefruit, apple, peach), along with a cocktail of vitamins, trace elements and fruit acids, have an invigorating and fortifying effect on curly hair, leaving it soft and velvety. Hygroscopic ingredients optimize the storage of moisture on scalp and hair, preventing hydration fluctuations. Anti-static film and fixative agents eliminate static electricity and give softness and shine to hair.

This item: Milk_Shake Curl Passion Designer (175 ml)

Passion Designer

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Milk_Shake Curl Passion Designer (175 ml)!
This product is everything for my curls. I was using Miss Jessie's Multicultural Curls to makes my curls amazing which at first it did. I than, screwed my hair and lightened it with a non-professional leaving my hair flat and damaged. I than tried to rework my curls with Miss Jessie's but they were still lifeless. Than I tried the Curl Passion styling lotion from MilkShake and my curls thanked me for it! With this product my curls curled right into their usual coily selves. As compared to Miss Jessie's, the Curl Passion is thicker but more oily and requires LESS product where as Miss Jessie's is waxier and creamier and requires more product. I LOVE THIS PRODUCT FOR MY CURLS!
Norwalk , CA
Honestly, I was a little skeptical about this at first, but my stylist put it in my hair after my haircut and it did wonders for my curls. So much, that I had to buy the product on the spot. It is truly amazing. It makes your hair really soft on top of leaving your curls together. And if you don't have curls, it helps curls emerge from your natural hair.

Looking for your answer?