BY NONE

Milk splash cocoa loco 1.62 oz see more...

Morgan B.
Ingleside, Il
My son loves chocolate milk, I'm not a fan of all of the sugar. I found these drops on sale and bought a few (strawberry too) and I am so glad I did. He can still enjoy chocolate milk without getting hopped up on sugar. It taste pretty much exactly the same as chocolate milk made with Hershey's syrup. So if you're looking for chocolate milk to taste like premade store bought nesquik you may be disappointed but this product definitely does the trick for my family!
Kalla F.
Cowpens, SC
I am very displeased with this product. While it might be advertising that it's a chocolate taste, I disagree. This tasted more like a cappuccino... and I hate anything coffee related. Needless to say, I took a few sips of this and couldn't stomach any more. The only positive thing I can say about this product was the nice laugh I got when my dad tried it.. his mouth screwed up like he was tasting a lemon and then he spat it out, saying, "What's wrong with this stuff!?" Very funny.
Samantha J.
Fort Wayne, IN
I tried this product and it's okay. It's not as great as just buying chocolate milk. It does taste pretty much like chocolate milk, but no matter how much you add, it doesn't really increase the chocolate flavoring. It stays about the same chocolate flavor.
Cassie K.
Tylertown, MS
My son loves these. They are delicious and so convenient to use you just pack it up and hit the road. I love to have this handy for family vacations because all the kids love it and it's do easy to use and doesn't go to waste.
Larissa M.
The portable size is wonderful, and the fact that it is chocolate keeps my kids happy...and the fact that it has less sugar than the typical chocolate milk makes me happy
matajah s.
I would make some chocolate milk what this this look so good eve though I haven't try this out before
Genesis P.
Mi hijo ama estos. Son deliciosos y tan cómodo de usar que acaba de empacar y salir a la carretera. Me encanta tener esto práctico para vacaciones en familia porque todos los niños les encanta y es fácil de usar y no ir a la basura.
Débora B.
Delicia, tomo ele com minha sobrinha que também ama. No café da manhã, no lanche da tarde, num passeio. Não importa aonde é ótimo!!