Milk Snob Multifunctional Cover

by Milk Snob

The original Milk Snob Cover is a fitted infant car seat cover that can also be used as a cover for nursing, shopping carts, high chairs and more. Simple and stylish by design, Milk Snob is the modern essential for parents around the world. Size: One size fits most. Color: French Floral. Pattern: Floral.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Milk Snob Multifunctional Cover!
Laura W.
Wichita Falls, TX
100% worth the price! This is a must need for any and every mom or mom to be! Add it to your baby registry today! It holds up well and easy to wash! Super cute and versatile for many needs (baby car seat cover, nursing cover..)
Brittney D.
Holly Ridge, NC
New mom here! I have two Milk Snobs that’s I receive as gifts and without a doubt this has been my favorite item. I use it on her body wrap and carseat to block the sun and I use it for nursing. I love the multi functions and I absolutely love all the designs. I definitely will be purchasing more.
Nicole C.
Scarborough, ON
During COVID, this cover has been amazing. I know my baby is safe and protected from all the germs when this is over her car seat. No one can see her, touch her and it prevents alot of bacteria from directly getting in. I just wish it was maybe thicker or helped block more sunlight as it's not very dark inside. Baby girl falls asleep but if it were darker, she'd sleep longer.
Paulinaa E.
San Antonio,Chile
Es buenisimo ese productoo es muy economico y de exelente calidad . Su servicio es buenisimo y se los recomiendo exelente el producto

Looking for your answer?