BeautyHair ProductsMilk Shake
Silver Shine Shampoo for Blond Or Grey Hair 101 oz, PACK OF 5

Milk Shake Silver Shine Shampoo for Blond Or Grey Hair 10.1 oz, PACK OF 5

by Milk Shake

Keep your blonde locks healthy and vibrant with milk_shake silver shine shampoo. Frequent washing and environmental pollution can highlight unwanted yellow tones, taking away hair’s natural beauty. milk_shake silver shine shampoo is key for...

Im a light blonde but find a lot of purple shampoos my hair grabs the pigment and gives me an ashy gray wondering if this was the same ? I’m just looking to take the brassy out of my hair
What kind of conditioner do y’all use with this?
Start your review of Milk Shake Silver Shine Shampoo for Blond Or Grey Hair 10.1 oz, PACK OF 5!
Jessica B.
Milk Shake Silver Shine Shampoo for Blond Or Grey Hair 10.1 oz, PACK OF 5 uploaded by Jessica B.
This shampoo is great! I was feeling my blonde was getting a little brassy so this product was recommended to me. First, it smells AMAZING and it definitely does take the brassiness out of my blondes and give them that lighter blonde that I originally had when I left the salon.
Raechel B.
sarasota, FL
I’ve been a hairdresser and I am also a blonde. I have tried almost every violet shampoo on the market and this one is by far the BEST! It will leave your feeling soft, not rough after washing. It smells amazing and actually has organic blueberry extract in it to truly correct the unwanted brassy- yellow tones. You [email protected] be disappointed in this amazing product.
Emily E.
Colville, WA
I have bleached my hair many times and this is the only purple shampoo that has ever successfully taken the brassiness out of my hair and made my hair feel great! It’s smells great and has great ingredients! Not to mention made in Italy!
marissa K.
Plainfield, IL
Favorite purple shampoo ever! This stuff is no joke. Just be careful because it will turn your hands, shower and hair purple if left on for more than a minute or two. Leaves my hair feeling light and bouncy after every use
Christal F.
Langley, KY
Purchased at: Amazon
This product was suggested to me and my daughters as the best silver shampoo for light blonde hair, well 3 of us used it on our light blonde hair and it was not good. My youngest daughter used it once and hated it. It made her blonde hair look darker not lighter and it did the same thing to me as well as a little purple tint my very first use. My oldest daughter used it for a couple weeks determined to make it a good product and finally gave up. Her hair was purple and it didn’t look good at all. My daughter went back to using shimmer lights which makes her hair look better than this product. I do not recommend!
Melanie O.
Melville, NY
Best purple shampoo I have ever used. Was recommended to me by my hairstylist and I have never turned back! Dramatic reduction in my brassiness and huge increase in brightness of my blonde after ONE USE!!!! My favorite hair product!
Keely K.
Milwaukee
I have bought this before and will continue to buy it. Slightly pricey but 100% worth it. This stuff is amazinnnng! It’s so deep purple that it completely eliminates the brassiness from your hair. Not only does it work well it smells delish. 11/10 recommend!
Chelsea E.
Los Angeles, CA
This is the best purple shampoo that I have ever found. I mean turn your hands purple for a minute pigment purple. It smells amazing and honestly I’ll never go back or try another because it’s perfect.
Taylor G.
Palm Desert, CA
Purchased at: Amazon
Wow this does the job! It’s been months since I got my hair done but I am constantly getting asked if I just got it done. You definitely have to be careful because if you use it too much or leave it on for too long it will definitely leave a purple tint in your hair. Otherwise I love it. It has a pleasant light scent that reminds me of blueberries.
Sarah K.
Marion, IL
I love this shampoo! It lathers real well and does not dry out your hair like a lot of purple shampoos!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Elizabeth L.
Oak Harbor, WA
il y a un an
Madison S. il y a un an
I used it about twice a week! It’s the best it leave your hair smelling great
Jennifer B.
Paradise, NL
il y a 3 ans
Milk Shake Silver Shine Shampoo for Blond Or Grey Hair 10.1 oz, PACK OF 5 Wondering what everyone thinks of this shampoo?! I have dyed blonde highlights that have turned brassy. Is this a good product to fix that? Thanks :)
Jaclyn T. il y a 2 ans
It made my hair very dry and it also makes a mess in the shower. I have used it twice so far and haven’t noticed a huge change.