BY MILK SHAKE

Milk Shake Silver Shampoo for grey and blond hair. Specific pigments moisturising agents neutralise yellow tones on white, grey, bleached or highlighted hair, leaving it soft, conditioned and shiny.

Nicole B.
Pasco, WA
I’m graying at my roots so I decided do some balayage to blend the gray up top with grays on the ends.  This shampoo smells so good, it keeps my hair tone beautiful, and I only need it about once a week.  I leave it on for less than five minutes.

I would totally recommend and buy again.  It does stain your fingers a bit though, as a word of caution.
Summur V.
Longview, TX
if you are looking for a purple shampoo that works for blonde or silver hair look no further, because this is it. smells amazing for one, has super purple pigments in it so be careful how long you leave it on because it can tint your hair slightly.
Frances M.
Hot Springs, AR
Love the milk shake silver shampoo! You can't find it in my town. I have to special order it but it's well worth it. It was pierce for for my blonde dry hair and I would definitely recommend it to anyone.
Jennifer W.
Charlotte
This is a highly pigmented violet shampoo. Probably the most highly pigmented one I've ever used. I guess that's why they came out with a "light" version that has less pigment. Definitely does the job!
Taylor M.
Houma, LA
This is the BEST purple shampoo for blondes I have EVER come across. It’s a total showstopper and game-changer. It leaves and tones the hair such a beautiful color. I will never ever find anything better!
Anne K.
This is by far the best purple shampoo I’ve ever tried. I’m trying to go platinum blonde, and this is is a very dark, purple pigment, so you just need to leave it on for a couple of minutes -That’s all!! Highly recommend this!!
Kaleisy B.
Doral, FL
Shiny and hydrated hair. Exactly what I was needing for this summer after the days at the pool and mistreating my hair with spray, gels and lotions. The smell is wonderful and although its a bit pricey I believe one can afford some good healthy stuff for one's hair once in a while! Try it!! (I would be careful with oily hair tho or ask your stylist about it!)
Nikki F.
Spokane, WA
Let me start out with this. Before I used this my hair was basically yellow. YELLOW, my friends. That is what happens when you're going to cosmetology school. I used this for a while and before you knew it, my hair was a gorgeous silver/platinum blonde. This shampoo is straight up dark purple so it can be scary to work with, but leave it in for a couple minutes and it won't leave any purple tones at all! Definitely worth the price. The picture with my face is about one week of use. Maybe three washes. The one with just my hair is probably a month of use, no chemical treatments!
Morgan S.
Indianapolis, IN
I love this shampoo because it keeps my hair ash blonde without turning brassy. Only con is if left in more than 10 minutes it stains hair light purple. Will usually stain my fingers for a couple minutes after application.
Emily S.
Lewisville, TX
This is the best purple shampoo I have ever used. I don't use anything else. It's the holy grail to purple shampoo. Makes my yellow tones disappear instantly and is very pigmented compared to others. Very satisfied
Rachel C.
Have never heard of this brand--where can you buy it? Does it help remove dullness? Have blonde highlights and need help :(
Callie K.
Ragland, AL
In need of some purple shampoo.. what's the best brand? I want the silver look in my hair.
Jennie M.
Where is this product available? Is it okay for color treated hair? Curly hair? How many options are available?
Johanna Y R.
What is your experience using this shampoo ? I have curly hair I recommend ?
Anaid M.
Nampa, ID
I've never tried this shampoo but I heard a lot of good things about it. Has anyone tried this and dose it really work??