Milk Shake Milkshake Silver Shampoo 300ml

by Milk Shake

Milk Shake Silver Shampoo for grey and blond hair. Specific pigments moisturising agents neutralise yellow tones on white, grey, bleached or highlighted hair, leaving it soft, conditioned and shiny.

Is it hydrating and healthy for curly hair too?
What’s your go to shampoo for blonde hair?
[product:milk-shake-silver-shine-shampoo-for-blond-or-grey-hair-101-oz-pack-of-3]. Hello! Can you use this on dry hair? Or only wet. Thanks!!
Start your review of Milk Shake Milkshake Silver Shampoo 300ml!
Katherine Brigiet V.
Somerville, MA
Milk Shake Milkshake Silver Shampoo 300ml uploaded by Katherine Brigiet V.
It’s perfect y hair is so dry BC the weather and the hot water so this was a help for my poor hair
ashlyn B.
Kennesaw, GA
Milk Shake Milkshake Silver Shampoo 300ml uploaded by ashlyn B.
THIS SHAMPOO SMELLS LIKE HEAVEN!!!! it has made my hair grow so much in length! My hair dresser used it on me and I immediately bought some from her! It has made my hair feel so much softer!
Stephanie J.
Shepherdsvlle, KY
My friend who is a hairstylist recommended this product to me and omg NO REGRETS! The name matches it perfectly cause the smell is A-mazing almost makes u want to eat the bottle. Don’t do that! But your hair smells amazing and feels amazing too
Katherine Brigiet V.
Somerville, MA
Chelsea E.
Los Angeles, CA
I adore this purple shampoo. My bottle is purple but I’m pretty sure it’s the same product. It’s so pigmented that it stains my hands for a few seconds before washing away. This helps my hair so much with brassiness and keeps me a cool blonde!
Victoria R.
Windsor locks , CT
1,102 reviews
Just a little goes a long way, and it smells soooo good! Good for all hair types... I have straight hair, and my daughter has curly hair. Gives my hair nice body, and it defines my daughter's curls beautifully. You will LOVE this product!
Val S.
Kankakee, IL
I have super hard water, and this shampoo keeps the brass out of my blonde like no other! Bonus points for smelling amazing!
Hallie G.
I loveeeee this product. It smells SO GOOD, seriously, like a milkshake. I have really thin hair and I've been able to use this product every other day and my hair isn't greasy. Only complaint and that's why I'm giving it 4 stars is that it doesn't lather easy.
jasmine M.
Kingsport
i recently dyed my hair blonde and it had a horrible yellow tint to it, i went and got this and it worked amazingly and definitely recommend to anyone who has yellow color to their hair!! it left my hair very soft as well!!
Maria N.
W Springfield, MA
Great smell, and great product! I discovered this brand from my hairdresser, but didn't purchase it from her. Smells so yummy!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Julie K.
Portugal Cove
il y a 3 ans
Milk Shake Silver Shine Shampoo for Blond Or Grey Hair 10.1 oz, PACK OF 5. Hello! Can you use this on dry hair? Or only wet. Thanks!!
Nikki A.
Kelowna
il y a 3 ans
Danielle F. il y a 3 ans
If I don’t use milkshake, I use Loma violet shampoo and conditioner. It smells like pears which is a plus!