Milk Shake Leave in Conditioner

by Milk Shake

Milkshake Leave In Conditioner is aspecifically formulated to condition normal to lightly dry hair and to perform on damaged hair more hair com-ability after other conditioners or treatments. It generates optimum inner hair moisture balance and outer hair protection. The milk proteins, fruit extracts, a special silicone and hydrating and conditioning agents revitalise and improve shine extraordinary com-ability. The Integrity 41 and Vitamin E guarantee a great colour seal.

Where can I easily purchase this particular product?
Is this product good for different hair types ?
I Haven’t used any products in this line yet and was curious how users feel about its effectiveness with coarse and somewhat dry hair? My hair is very thick and naturally wavy with color treatment.
Start your review of Milk Shake Leave in Conditioner!
Cheyenne L.
Newington, CT
Milk Shake Leave in Conditioner uploaded by Cheyenne L.
The smell of this product is so incredibly intriguing and delicious. You can smell every ingredient in the best way. The strawberry extract, sunflower seed extract, milk proteins, honey extract, blueberry extract and papaya extract. The small bottle is 12.99 and the larger bottle is about 20. Definitely a better deal to get the larger bottle! The directions state to spray evenly, on damp hair. I followed these instructions, and my hair looked and felt exquisite. No frizz, my curls were so defined and bouncy. The product didn't weigh down my curls at all. My hair felt so nourished, hydrated and healthy. Also smelt phenomenal. It says that it works great for long knotty hair, as well as all hair types. As someone who has long knotty hair, that's extremely curly, coily and frizzy. It worked amazing for me. A little goes a long way, so don't over spray!
annette H.
Milk Shake Leave in Conditioner uploaded by annette H.
Very light leave in conditioner. My girls have different hair types. Doesn't leave hair greasy. It's a little pricey. But our favorite.
Monica L.
Scottsdale , AZ
Milk Shake Leave in Conditioner uploaded by Monica L.
Ok first off, this product literally smells amazing. Every time i use it my fiancé comments on it 😂 As far as a leave in conditioner i think it does a decent job, i didn’t notice anything life changing but it’s still great to have in my hair product arsenal.
Robin H.
Kimper, KY
Milk Shake Leave in Conditioner uploaded by Robin H.
Purchased at: Amazon
This is a really great leave in conditioner. My 5 year old has really long curly hair and this gets the tangles out easy and leaves her hair feeling soft every time. And the sent is delicious❤️
Bethany A.
Whitesburg, KY
Milk Shake Leave in Conditioner uploaded by Bethany A.
Definitely recommend this leave in conditioner!!! If you have brittle, damaged, fried hair this stuff is amazing. You can get it online or at most salons. I love this stuff. It smells so good and stays smelling good. Must have!
Lauren T.
Purchased at: ULTA
I was a loyal it's a 10 leave in conditioner user until i looked closely at the ingredients. PARABENS. No, thanks. And it wasn't super mosturizing. This stuff has incredible ingredients. Except for silicone. I really wish they'd remove it because after awhile of using it I stopped loving what it was doing to my hair. Instead of beautiful and shiny it was dull and dry. Even crunchy. I couldn't get any moisture to my hair because of all the silicone coating it and since I didn't use any harsh cleanser to remove it, there it stayed. Weighing my hair down. Please remove the bad stuff including METHYLPARABEN which I totally missed in this stuff too somehow!! I will be a loyal fan forever. I highly recommend Carol's Daughter Black Vanilla Travel-Size Leave-In Conditioner.
Sarah P.
I love this stuff, SO much!! It smells like cupcakes, and leaves my hair feeling silky smooth! I use it after every shower, and whenever my ends start to feel a bit wiry. This helps a ton! It doesn’t make my hair greasy, which means it’s a winner in my book!
Nichole M.
Smith Mountain Lake
Milk Shake Leave in Conditioner uploaded by Nichole M.
I absolutely LOVE this stuff!! My hairstylist first introduced it to me a couple of months ago and my life is forever changed. As a lifeguard, it helps protect my hair from chlorine and not turn green on top of making it super soft and smell amazing just like desert! I would 100% recommend to anyone looking for a high quality leave in conditioner!
Megan B.
Look no further, this stuff will be your best friend! Milk Shake Leave in Conditioner I have tried many leave in products, this one is BY FAR my favorite! I've had countless bottles. It's a very lightweight formula that moisturizes hair and doesn't leave it greasy! I'm over the moon with the performance of this, and oh my gosh can we talk about how heavenly it smells? It also works well on moisturizing and detangling my daughters hair!
Amanda G.
Johnson City, TN
Purchased at: Amazon
I am In love with this. I have repurchased this off Amazon a handful of times after buying it from my stylist a few times. It smells great. But I mostly like it because I can use it in my hair and also in my kids hair and that is a very wide variety of of textures.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...