• MILK MAKUP Blur + Set Matte Loose Setting Powder Translucent Light
  • MILK MAKUP Blur + Set Matte Loose Setting Powder Translucent Medium

BY MILK MAKEUP

BLURS

Powder-filled blurring microspheres blur pores, imperfections, fine lines, and cut shine, not glow, for a soft-focus effect.

SETS

Thirty-one percent lighter than most setting powders to lock in makeup all day, without adding heavy cakiness. The talc-free, silicone-free formula won't cause a chalky cast, or flashback.

SMOOTHS

Avocado powder and hyaluronic acid combine for smooth skin that allows powder to lay without settling into fine lines.

Ingredients: Mica/CI 77019, Nylon-12, lauroyl Lysine, zea mays (corn) starch, silica, magnesium myristate, caprylic/capric triglyceride, persea gratissima (avocado) fruit extract, maltodextrin, sodium hyaluronate, methyl methacrylate crosspolymer May contain/peut contenir: iron oxides/CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499, ultramarines/CI 77007

Usage: If using enclosed sponge place sponge over mesh and shake to pick up powder, then lightly dust all over face as a final step to set makeup.

If using a brush to set makeup, bounce brush into mesh opening to pick up powder, tap off excess, and dust all over face as a final step to set makeup.

river e.
Pittsburgh
Purchased at: Sephora
after trying all of the usual favorite setting powders, both drugstore and mid/high end, and some of the lesser known powders, i was frustrated and disappointed. most of them accentuate my skin’s dryness and cause looks to be cakey, the exact opposite effect i desire from a setting powder. i began searching for powders both without talc and with added hydrating ingredients, and after trying a couple, i picked up this product from sephora. its ingredients are absolutely perfect and upon first use, i fell completely in love. it sets my base perfectly without drying my skin out. sometimes i use it alone on top of my sunscreen for a little coverage and mattifying effect and it works wonderfully for that. possibly my favorite thing about this powder — if i need to touch up with it on top of my finished face, it gets rid of greasy/sweaty spots, yet doesn’t dull the shine of my highlighter!!! this is literally the only powder i’ve experienced that with. in some reviews, i’ve seen people mention that the packaging annoys them. i understand this, but i honestly love the packaging. it’s super hygienic and keeps the powder from flying everywhere when i open it. i can turn it upside down and onto my sponge or brush and the perfect amount is deposited. do yourself a favor and give this setting powder a try!
Barbara H.
I haven’t used this product enough to give a full review of how it performs. But, one thing for sure is the formula is very fine, which always makes for a good setting powder. The color isn’t what I would usually go for, when it comes to setting & brightening my under eye, but it’ll work great for a natural makeup day. I do like packaging because it comes with a sifter that helps keep the powder from going to waste and is perfect for traveling purposes. I’ll have to test it out for a full day and then revisit my review to see if I have anything else to add!
Viona C.
Flushing, NY
I’ve been used to using the Laura mercier setting powder and it actually comes close to it. It’s really loose though so I tend to spill products at a lot of places. Definitely recommend you to make sure you know where you’re opening this and to carefully open this too. I received this complimentary of influenster and it has done a terrific job for me. I’ve had it for a while now and I feel like I still have a ton of product left to use. This is great to bake your face with but it’s also great to just set small areas of your face. I usually just use concealer when necessary and it has definitely helped set the concealer in small areas. I really do recommend this powder cause it’s done a terrific job for me!
Melanie D.
Evansville
I wanted to love this powder so bad! Although the product isn't terrible, it just didn't live up to my expectations. It does have a slight blurring affect and mattifies the skin, however this doesn't feel like it sets my makeup in place for very long. My biggest peeve about this product is the component. The jar is bulky, I do like the flip cap under the jar lid, however the mesh makes it IMPOSSIBLE to get out any powder. Even when you tip the jar upside down, the mesh is woven too closely to let much powder out. I understand why they went with a mesh insert (and I love the Tarte powder foundation with the same concept), but it just doesn't allow enough product out.
Marissa D.
Bozeman, MT
I use the medium shade and it keeps shine at bay and also keeps me from looking white washed even when I put it all over my face. I typically don’t use foundation because my color changes so often (I UV and spray tan because of my job). I love that this matches whatever color I am at the moment and is easy to use. The mesh can throw some people off, but I like it because I know I’m not wasting product and it’s not flying everywhere like prior loose powders I’ve used! It’s also talc-free and vegan which is awesome!
Johanna E.
Plymouth
First of all, the packaging on this product is SO GOOD! Once you twist the lid off, theres another lid that comes with an applier sponge! The sponge it comes with is nice, but I personally prefer using my normal makeup sponge. The effect on your skin is Immediate. I have acne and fairly large pores so finding something that covers and blurs them so nicely is amazing! Its lightweight and the blur effect is definitely there. I absolutely recommend to people looking for a good finishing effect!
Tiana D.
Everett, MA
So this powder is amazing. Truly blurs your skin out. There are two downsides. First one, make sure you don’t apply too much!!! No product will stick on top of it if too much powder is applied. So use with a gentle hand. Second downside, the sifter separating the powder from your brush to control how much product you use. Conceptually it’s great. It’s just hard to get product out sometimes. Upside, I’m yet to have any powder explosion. The sifter can be removed if you find it too annoying!
Loud P.
Dallas, TX
Sadly, this product didn’t work for me. The shade was just too light so I couldn’t wear it. I love my chocolate skin and at the time of receiving this product, it was right after the summer and so I was even more chocoalatey because I love to hit the pool in the summer. I’ve heard great things about this brand I appreciate them seeking to be diverse in their marketing campaigns. However, I wish they’d expand the shade offering to accomodate a coco goddess like myself 💁🏾‍♀️✊🏿✌🏿
kathryn f.
Annapolis, MD
milk makeup makes gooood stuff and this setting powder does not disappoint. its a matte powder with no sparkles that makes your skin look baby soft and smooth. i use it with milks blur stick and a basic concealer and this powder does the rest. the powder itself is brightening and not chalky, and getting it out is easy if you shake the can up and down.
Alex S.
The powder itself is pretty good, finely milled and smooth, but the packaging is not my favorite. I've tried with a brush, and a blender, it's so hard to get any product out. The screen makes the powder fly everywhere when you try to tap some out, and doesn't hold enough to get any on your brush. I think if the screen popped up like the cap does, it would be way easier to use. It is also more of a satin finish than a matte, but that's what I like in my setting/ finishing powders
Sara D.
Grand Jct, CO
Has anybody tried this yet??? Is it good for combo skin??
Ashley C.
Baton Rouge
Can’t wait to try this!! The price is amazing!
Cynthia A.
Swedesboro, NJ
Does anyone know how this work any flash back?

Milk Makeup

Milk Makeup was opened in another window. If you made a purchase CashBack will be automatically added to your Ebates account tomorrow.