MILK MAKEUP Vegan Milk Moisturizer

What it is: A nourishing daily moisturizer with a unique blend of vegan milks for complete yet lightweight hydration and softer-, smoother-looking skin.

Skin Type: Normal, Dry

Skincare Concerns: Dryness

Formulation: Rich Cream

Highlighted Ingredients:
- Desert Milk™: Hydrates with extracts from plants that thrive in arid environments.
- Fig Milk, Shea Butter, Oat Milk:  Refresh, soften, and soothe dry skin while also calming and comforting.
- Argan Milk, Grapeseed Oil, Squalane: Seal in moisture and provide antioxidant benefits.

Ingredient Callouts: Free of sulfates SLS and SLES, parabens, formaldehydes, formaldehyde-releasing agents, phthalates, mineral oil, retinyl palmitate, oxybenzone, coal tar, hydroquinone, triclosan, and triclocarban, and contains less than one percent of synthetic fragrances. This product is also vegan, cruelty-free, and gluten-free.

What Else You Need to Know: This non-greasy, milky moisturizer quickly absorbs to hydrate and help skin stay moisturized over time. Formulated with Desert Milk™ (a blend of Kalahari melon, baobab, jojoba, aloe vera), fig milk, oat milk, and argan milk, this formula leaves skin feeling soft, smooth, and nourished.

Clinical Results: In a consumer perception survey:
- 100% of people said skin looks and feels hydrated, nourished, and replenished
- 100% of people said skin is healthier-looking
- 100% of people said formula is non-irritating and feels gentle on skin

Is this worth the price?
Is it oily ? Does it absorb fastMILK MAKEUP Vegan Milk Moisturizer
This moisturizer is thick without being really moisturizing. What’s a more moisturizing alternative ? I’m looking for something that’s rich and thick for a nighttime routine.
Start your review of MILK MAKEUP Vegan Milk Moisturizer!
How would you rate this product?
Ruth R.
San Jose, CA
MILK MAKEUP Vegan Milk Moisturizer uploaded by Ruth R.
This is a really good moistirizer! Its thick and does really nourish my skin! Its kinda pricy for like $38 but i love how gentle it is! I tried alot of moisturizers and i have acne on and off i used to take doxycycline it works but when i stopped it and started used facemask coz of the covid it triggered my acne/ having cystic acne and now im using tretinoin again and this moisturizer really nourishes my skin!!MILK MAKEUP Vegan Milk Moisturizer
Morgan H.
Manchester, NJ
MILK MAKEUP Vegan Milk Moisturizer uploaded by Morgan H.
Purchased at: Sephora
SUCH a good moisturizer! YES this is thick... YES this will deliver when it comes to hydration. And YES it feels gentle on skin! I was so eager to try this because I had read how good it was for those with dry skin and did NOT disappoint! I use it for my night time routine so it has all night to soak in because there is a thin line of “the perfect amount” and “yikes I put too much on now I’m a grease ball face” MILK MAKEUP Vegan Milk Moisturizer is so good for those dry winter months or when you just need some extra moisture love! All you need is a little dab too. A little bit goes a long way. I have repurchased and will continue to! I definitely would recommend to those with dry skin... I think those with combo or oily this would be too much! 10/10 recommend 💚💚💚
Tina A.
Des Plaines, IL
MILK MAKEUP Vegan Milk Moisturizer uploaded by Tina A.
Purchased at: Sephora
This is very hydrating and thick so I used it in the winter. Has an odd smell to me so that’s why it’s not my go to
kelly T.
MILK MAKEUP Vegan Milk Moisturizer uploaded by kelly T.
Purchased at: Sephora
MILK products are always SO nice. Not only is the packaging nice but the products really work. I've been having some dryness and sensitivity around my eyes and nose and this product really helped to hydrate and make my skin look much better. I got it as part of the Sephora Clean Me Up sample bag and would totally purchase a full size.
Kelly F.
Bullard, TX
MILK MAKEUP Vegan Milk Moisturizer uploaded by Kelly F.
Purchased at: Sephora
I bought this moisturizer sample and I wasnt really a fan of it. It starts out nice and thick but once I rubbed it in it completely absorbed and I was still dry. It didnt help my dry patches at all. I did like that it doesnt have a scent and it didnt break me out.
Raelyn D.
MILK MAKEUP Vegan Milk Moisturizer uploaded by Raelyn D.
Purchased at: Sephora
Unscented, super rich moisturizer. Too heavy for daytime but GREAT for nighttime! It does take a while to sink in but afterwards feels so soft and plump 😍
Angela H.
MILK MAKEUP Vegan Milk Moisturizer uploaded by Angela H.
So thick and moisturizing but doesn't clog pores or cause breakouts for oily skin. This is one of the best moisturizers out there.
Savannah M.
El Paso, TX
MILK MAKEUP Vegan Milk Moisturizer uploaded by Savannah M.
Purchased at: TJ Maxx
I don’t like this product because it’s not hydrating for my skin. I have dry combo and this is just not hydrating enough. It is a very thick cream. It reminds of the cerave cream moisturizer which I also do not like. I would put it on and still feel like my skin needed more moisture. I found mine at tj max for $6. I would not get again
Magdalis F.
Fitchburg, MA
MILK MAKEUP Vegan Milk Moisturizer uploaded by Magdalis F.
Purchased at: Sephora
This is very moisturizing... I use it at night and I wake up with a fresh moisturized face. I got the small jar and I feel it is small. I use it once a day so it can last 😉 I would buy this again when I run out.
Hope D.
Big Stone Gap, VA
MILK MAKEUP Vegan Milk Moisturizer uploaded by Hope D.
This is a very rich, thick, luxurious cream. Very hydrating, softening and soothing. It does require some time to sink in, therefore I would recommend using as a heavy night cream to seal in moisture. It is scent free and alcohol free and contains some amazing ingredients such as oat milk, fig milk, Shea butter, squalene and grape seed oil. A little spreads a long way 🥰

117 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Nicole B.
il y a 4 mois
Linda S. il y a 4 mois
It feels very thick and sits on your skin for a very long time before fully absorbed. I found it feeling too greasy..
Krystal L.
il y a 6 mois
Aris A. il y a 6 mois
I love it. It’s very thick so I like to use it at night time for my skin to have plenty of time to absorb it.
Nicolle R.
Cartago, La Union
il y a 8 mois
Kerry A. il y a 7 mois
Yes! It’s totally worth it and it has a rich, thick texture that isn’t too heavy but gives excellent, lasting moisture. I really love this moisturizer and recommend if you’re looking for a moisture cream opposed to a light lotion.