BY MILK MAKEUP

A lash-loving, buildable, 74 percent natural mascara formula that won't flake and stays put all day. Get the ultimate mascara for a full-volume lash look with comfortable, wearable texture. This formula features a signature blend of ubame oak charcoal that gives lashes dense color, while sapphire dust adds dimension and depth. The result is a black that's deeper than black. The innovative triple-ball brush delivers a plush, high-volume look and hits lashes at three separate points, so there's no need to curl. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates This super mascara contains a blend of ubame oak and natural polysaccharides for a creamy, wearable texture. The world is giving rise to a new breed of empowered, ambitious, entrepreneurial girls. Milk Makeup girls live life to the fullest and are constantly experiencing, creating and sharing. Milk is a response to their craving for products that facilitate a fast-paced, adventurous lifestyle. Each of the purposely designed, 85 products of the collection acknowledge her need for on-the-go, multi-benefit essentials that give her the freedom to change her look from day to night in five minutes. Milk Makeup is eco-conscious and innovative. The comprehensive product line spanning eye, face, lip, and hair is made of the highest quality ingredients. It features luxurious natural oils, coated powders with natural fruit and vegetable butters, and formulations with minimal to no preservatives. Every product has unique componentry for quick and easy application, so you can spend more time getting stuff done and less time getting done up. Multiple packaging or parts have been eliminated when possible, making one-hand application doable. All formulas require no additional brushes or applicators, unless you prefer that; everything is blendable with your fingertips or the component itself. see more...

• Is this a wet mascara or drier? 1 Answers
  • It looks like a good mascara does it work good ??4 Answers
  • Is this waterproof? I was wondering4 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Alyssa P.
Alyssa P.
It's good. I personally feel most mascaras do the same thing. But I have had mascaras that are bad and won't dry and make a mess. This is one of the better mascaras.
Alejandra S.
Alejandra S.
It wasn't anything special. After a few coats it clumped my eyelashes and maybe it's just me but mine smelled really funky? I don't think I'll be buying this again.
Heather F.
Heather F.
I received this as a gift! Super impressed with how it goes on. No clumping, super lengthening! I love it and will buy it for myself when I run out of this one!
Natalie S.
Natalie S.
Louisville, KY
This is such a fun little product. I love the packaging . Not sure about the purpose of the wand shape but I found that it worked well for a thick even lash.
Kayleigh B.
Kayleigh B.
Campbellsvlle, KY
This really lengthens my lashes and it is just a great mascara in general. The only thing is the brush is kinda hard to get used to but after that it's fine
Mandi G.
Mandi G.
Russellville
Nope. Not even good. I have oily skin and deep set eyes this stuff doesn't even apply well. Lasted for no time. I am happy it was a sample. Not gonna buy.
Hilary P.
Hilary P.
Newcastle, OK
This did nothing for my lashes. They made them look short and stubby. The wand was cool but once again it just wasn't worth it. I was really disappointed.
Luz H.
Luz H.
This is not my favorite mascara, I like the package and the wand is really diferent but it didnt make any new thing or effect to my lashes.
Kayleigh S.
Kayleigh S.
Moravian Falls, NC
This mascara is fantastic. I got it in a birchbox. This mascara beats anything cover-girl has ever had. I will most certainly buy this.
Liliana H.
Liliana H.
I got this product in my one of my subscription boxes. I do enjoy it but i dont like the 3 circles bc it misses some of my eye lashes.
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Goodlettsvlle, TN
I'd like to try this mascara but I don't see that a weirdly shaped brush is going to do anything different to my lashes than my regular mascara (that I love, btw)
Yesy V.
Yesy V.
Cypress, TX
Is this a good mascara? Does it make your lashes look fuller and plumper?
KARLA G.
KARLA G.
Is this product worth it or good?
Sarah R.
Sarah R.
Poca, WV
Is this waterproof? I was wondering
elizah k.
elizah k.
It looks like a good mascara does it work good ??