BY MILK MAKEUP

A lash-loving, buildable, 74 percent natural mascara formula that won't flake and stays put all day. Get the ultimate mascara for a full-volume lash look with comfortable, wearable texture. This formula features a signature blend of ubame oak charcoal that gives lashes dense color, while sapphire dust adds dimension and depth. The result is a black that's deeper than black. The innovative triple-ball brush delivers a plush, high-volume look and hits lashes at three separate points, so there's no need to curl. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates This super mascara contains a blend of ubame oak and natural polysaccharides for a creamy, wearable texture. The world is giving rise to a new breed of empowered, ambitious, entrepreneurial girls. Milk Makeup girls live life to the fullest and are constantly experiencing, creating and sharing. Milk is a response to their craving for products that facilitate a fast-paced, adventurous lifestyle. Each of the purposely designed, 85 products of the collection acknowledge her need for on-the-go, multi-benefit essentials that give her the freedom to change her look from day to night in five minutes. Milk Makeup is eco-conscious and innovative. The comprehensive product line spanning eye, face, lip, and hair is made of the highest quality ingredients. It features luxurious natural oils, coated powders with natural fruit and vegetable butters, and formulations with minimal to no preservatives. Every product has unique componentry for quick and easy application, so you can spend more time getting stuff done and less time getting done up. Multiple packaging or parts have been eliminated when possible, making one-hand application doable. All formulas require no additional brushes or applicators, unless you prefer that; everything is blendable with your fingertips or the component itself. see more...

• Is this a wet mascara or drier?¬†1 Answers
  • It looks like a good mascara does it work good ??4 Answers
  • Is this waterproof? I was wondering4 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Callie K.
Prattville,AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my favorite mascara!It is build able and it really helps your lashes,this is my everyday mascara.I bought mine at Sephora it is more of a high end mascara.I would definitely buy this again.Try it!
Haley C.
Sterling, VA
I really like this mascara! It does a really good job of separating your lashes, so they're not clumpy. My only complaint is that it doesn't apply the amount of product it needs for volume, so I follow it with another coat from a different brand.
Beka S.
Camino, CA
This stuff is nuts. The mascara color is a rich black color that doesn't have blue undertones like some other shades do ( Armani I'm looking at you). Its applicator is a little strange but with practice it's a great tool for getting the most out of your lashes.
Alana G.
Lutz, FL
I received a sample of this in a beauty box and I was instantly sold. Not only is this company fair trade and ethical the results were amazing! The brush gave me instant glam volume and stay power.
Dandie D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really wanted to like this neat Mascara with cute packaging but it just didn't work on me. It's also my first Milk Makeup product.
The wand is a bit bulky and just clumped my lashes all up. I shouldn't probably try a few more times but the first use was just so bad.
Rebecca D.
Crestview, FL
Love this mascara so much. Keeps my lashes looking awesome all the time. I've got brown eyes and it matches great. Not too expensive. Around $24 for a full size of it. First time user of this product and would definitely buy again.
QuŠĽ≥nh Anh L.
Chestnut Hill, MA
It's such an underrated mascara. It's okay when you apply once but you can layer it without having all that clumps. The packaging is freakin adorable and it has more than it looks. I wish they have a waterproof version because that would work better with my Asian lashes haha
Viri V.
Newark, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this product I got mine at beauty con in NY and it is perfect! Everyday use! It last me all day and is also easy to take off at night so I don't have to irritate the skin around my eyes to remove it! And I love it's packaging!
Jessica E.
Gilbert, AZ
I recently tried this mascara because I love this line of makeup and their branding is on point! I can't say I was completely in love with the mascara. It was very light in texture which I loved, however the wand was not my favorite, I felt like it was a little awkward.
Araceli G.
Bakersfield
I like the way it leaves my eyelashes when I'm done. I got my milk mascara sent to me. It is great to way it is it doesn't not any improvements. I use almost everyday. I would recommend it to people because it works great.
Amanda B.
Goodlettsvlle, TN
I'd like to try this mascara but I don't see that a weirdly shaped brush is going to do anything different to my lashes than my regular mascara (that I love, btw)
Yesy V.
Cypress, TX
Is this a good mascara? Does it make your lashes look fuller and plumper?
KARLA G.
Is this product worth it or good?
Miriam K.
I find that with mascara, I usually need to pack on a few to get a desires full lashes look.. Does this mascara alone give a full look?
Ally C.
Frederick, MD
Will this mascara make your eyelashes clumpy?