BY MILK MAKEUP

A lash-loving, buildable, 74 percent natural mascara formula that won't flake and stays put all day. Get the ultimate mascara for a full-volume lash look with comfortable, wearable texture. This formula features a signature blend of ubame oak charcoal that gives lashes dense color, while sapphire dust adds dimension and depth. The result is a black that's deeper than black. The innovative triple-ball brush delivers a plush, high-volume look and hits lashes at three separate points, so there's no need to curl. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates This super mascara contains a blend of ubame oak and natural polysaccharides for a creamy, wearable texture. The world is giving rise to a new breed of empowered, ambitious, entrepreneurial girls. Milk Makeup girls live life to the fullest and are constantly experiencing, creating and sharing. Milk is a response to their craving for products that facilitate a fast-paced, adventurous lifestyle. Each of the purposely designed, 85 products of the collection acknowledge her need for on-the-go, multi-benefit essentials that give her the freedom to change her look from day to night in five minutes. Milk Makeup is eco-conscious and innovative. The comprehensive product line spanning eye, face, lip, and hair is made of the highest quality ingredients. It features luxurious natural oils, coated powders with natural fruit and vegetable butters, and formulations with minimal to no preservatives. Every product has unique componentry for quick and easy application, so you can spend more time getting stuff done and less time getting done up. Multiple packaging or parts have been eliminated when possible, making one-hand application doable. All formulas require no additional brushes or applicators, unless you prefer that; everything is blendable with your fingertips or the component itself. see more...

• Is this a wet mascara or drier? 1 Answers
  • It looks like a good mascara does it work good ??4 Answers
  • Is this waterproof? I was wondering4 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Iqra M.
Iqra M.
Burbank, IL
The packaging for this is really funky, but it has a good wand. I liked how it separated my lashes, but still made them look thicker and longer. I'd recommend no more than 1 or 2 coats since it starts to clump after that.
heather s.
heather s.
Sterling Hts, MI
Great mascara. Stays on all day and does not smear. Great dark color and has a awesome applicator. This is just easier to order online then find in a store. You could probably find it in the mall though. Would recommend.
Lauren T.
Lauren T.
Sylmar, CA
I just tried Milk mascara and I love it. The formula is So great it lifts my eyelashes and thickens them. I have always used one brand but now that I've tried Milk mascara my usual brand has some competition.
Holly A.
Holly A.
Valdosta, Ga
I love this mascara! I tried it via Sephora's last stash try it kit. The brush is super cool and the mascara lasts a long time. I will definitely be buying a full size one. The price seems pretty cheap.
Alana G.
Alana G.
Lutz, FL
I received a sample of this in a beauty box and I was instantly sold. Not only is this company fair trade and ethical the results were amazing! The brush gave me instant glam volume and stay power.
Britt H.
Britt H.
Littleton, CO
Was not a fan. Hated the brush shape, it made it impossible to get the product from root to tip on all my lashes...and the product seemed dried out. I will use it until it is gone in lazy days.
Mishal F.
Mishal F.
I think this is a average mascara it lengthens slightly it isn't worth the money I do like the aesthetic packaging and the unique applicator however it transferred on my lid as well
Aimee M.
Aimee M.
This IS my favorite mascara. I can put on one coat and its like I applied 3 coats. The best part though it DOESN'T CLUMP. I can not live without this product now. My go to mascara!
Erin L.
Erin L.
San Diego, CA
I received this mascara in my September Birch Box. It makes my lashes look naturally longer and darker. It goes great with a natural look, or layered for a more dramatic look.
Deirdre C.
Deirdre C.
This my favorite mascara. I wear contacts and i often find that other mascaras will flake and irritate my eye. Not this one, my lashes look long and touchable all day!
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Goodlettsvlle, TN
I'd like to try this mascara but I don't see that a weirdly shaped brush is going to do anything different to my lashes than my regular mascara (that I love, btw)
Yesy V.
Yesy V.
Cypress, TX
Is this a good mascara? Does it make your lashes look fuller and plumper?
KARLA G.
KARLA G.
Is this product worth it or good?
Sarah R.
Sarah R.
Poca, WV
Is this waterproof? I was wondering
elizah k.
elizah k.
It looks like a good mascara does it work good ??