BY MILK MAKEUP

A lash-loving, buildable, 74 percent natural mascara formula that won't flake and stays put all day. Get the ultimate mascara for a full-volume lash look with comfortable, wearable texture. This formula features a signature blend of ubame oak charcoal that gives lashes dense color, while sapphire dust adds dimension and depth. The result is a black that's deeper than black. The innovative triple-ball brush delivers a plush, high-volume look and hits lashes at three separate points, so there's no need to curl. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates This super mascara contains a blend of ubame oak and natural polysaccharides for a creamy, wearable texture. The world is giving rise to a new breed of empowered, ambitious, entrepreneurial girls. Milk Makeup girls live life to the fullest and are constantly experiencing, creating and sharing. Milk is a response to their craving for products that facilitate a fast-paced, adventurous lifestyle. Each of the purposely designed, 85 products of the collection acknowledge her need for on-the-go, multi-benefit essentials that give her the freedom to change her look from day to night in five minutes. Milk Makeup is eco-conscious and innovative. The comprehensive product line spanning eye, face, lip, and hair is made of the highest quality ingredients. It features luxurious natural oils, coated powders with natural fruit and vegetable butters, and formulations with minimal to no preservatives. Every product has unique componentry for quick and easy application, so you can spend more time getting stuff done and less time getting done up. Multiple packaging or parts have been eliminated when possible, making one-hand application doable. All formulas require no additional brushes or applicators, unless you prefer that; everything is blendable with your fingertips or the component itself. see more...

Buy on Sephora
Irma S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have been through many many mascaras in the past few years looking for a good one, I have to say I was unhappy with this product. Although it seems very cool and unique with the designed brush the formula does not live up to its standards.. all in all I won't be buying this one again.
Glowingkite
Brooklyn, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
one of the coolest máscaras ever, the formula is very líquidy which i NEED in a mascara, i've never seen anything like it, i got it from generation beauty and i'm glad i did it, the bristles are perfect for a wispy look with no effort, it's not the blackest máscaras ever but it's just dark enough for me!!!
Makayla V.
Laguna Hills, CA
This mascara is pretty good. I like how the wand is shaped so that some lashes get more product than others. I find this gives your lashes more dimension. Sadly, this mascara is not the best at lengthening so I used it in tandem with another mascara.
Jennifer S.
I have heard so much hype around Milk Makeup products lately, so I was really excited when Birchbox offered this mascara as a selection for this month's box. The tube and brush seemed innovative and cool to me upon first glance, and I had really high hopes that this would work really well. Unfortunately, I have to say that I was disappointed. I'm not sure what the funky design of the brush is supposed to do, maybe it's just to look different. But this mascara truly didn't do anything for my lashes. No extra length or volume, and I actually went over this mascara with another one because I was so dissatisfied with the results I got with this. I applied at least five coats of it and I still didn't see a huge difference. Maybe this mascara is good for a natural look but I definitely prefer a bold, dramatic look with my lashes so I don't think this mascara is for me. This was a big disappointment for me.
Jax B.
Indianapolis, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this mascara it is really Volumizing and doesn't go on thick. I have really been lovin the new brand milk makeup I bought it at sephora. It's a higher end brand but has great products I highly recommend this mascara and I will definitely be rebuying it
Lauren R.
Charlotte, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this mascara! It really lifts my eyelashes and makes them look long and beautiful! The color is so dark and pigmented. I love how this mascara makes my lashes look voluminous. The wand is amazing and really picks up every lash i have! This is a great product.
Haley S.
Lake Charles, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is an amazing mascara, it's not my favorite but is good , I wouldn't say it's worth the price, for me it didn't really at any length and the more coats I put on the clumpier this mascara was so I think it would be good with a clump crusher mascara.
Taira C.
Brooklyn, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got this in an old birchbox and I do really like it. It doesn't clump up on my lashes like many others, it makes my lashes long and thick. It's also not a hard brush. I would repurchase.
Janine D.
I love love love this mascara. My lashes look so big and separated. The product builds really well without getting flakey. The brush is unique but it works really great. My only complaint is it is a bit pricey but, in my opinion, worth every cent!
Callie K.
Prattville,AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my favorite mascara!It is build able and it really helps your lashes,this is my everyday mascara.I bought mine at Sephora it is more of a high end mascara.I would definitely buy this again.Try it!
Amanda B.
Goodlettsvlle, TN
I'd like to try this mascara but I don't see that a weirdly shaped brush is going to do anything different to my lashes than my regular mascara (that I love, btw)
Yesy V.
Cypress, TX
Is this a good mascara? Does it make your lashes look fuller and plumper?
KARLA G.
Is this product worth it or good?
Ally C.
Frederick, MD
Will this mascara make your eyelashes clumpy?
Miriam K.
I find that with mascara, I usually need to pack on a few to get a desires full lashes look.. Does this mascara alone give a full look?