BY MILK MAKEUP

A lash-loving, buildable, 74 percent natural mascara formula that won't flake and stays put all day. Get the ultimate mascara for a full-volume lash look with comfortable, wearable texture. This formula features a signature blend of ubame oak charcoal that gives lashes dense color, while sapphire dust adds dimension and depth. The result is a black that's deeper than black. The innovative triple-ball brush delivers a plush, high-volume look and hits lashes at three separate points, so there's no need to curl. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates This super mascara contains a blend of ubame oak and natural polysaccharides for a creamy, wearable texture. The world is giving rise to a new breed of empowered, ambitious, entrepreneurial girls. Milk Makeup girls live life to the fullest and are constantly experiencing, creating and sharing. Milk is a response to their craving for products that facilitate a fast-paced, adventurous lifestyle. Each of the purposely designed, 85 products of the collection acknowledge her need for on-the-go, multi-benefit essentials that give her the freedom to change her look from day to night in five minutes. Milk Makeup is eco-conscious and innovative. The comprehensive product line spanning eye, face, lip, and hair is made of the highest quality ingredients. It features luxurious natural oils, coated powders with natural fruit and vegetable butters, and formulations with minimal to no preservatives. Every product has unique componentry for quick and easy application, so you can spend more time getting stuff done and less time getting done up. Multiple packaging or parts have been eliminated when possible, making one-hand application doable. All formulas require no additional brushes or applicators, unless you prefer that; everything is blendable with your fingertips or the component itself. see more...

• Is this a wet mascara or drier? 1 Answers
  • It looks like a good mascara does it work good ??4 Answers
  • Is this waterproof? I was wondering4 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Gabrielle V.
Gabrielle V.
I recieved this product in a September Birchbox, of course travel size. I am obessed with this mascara it smooth does not clump. Formula is awesome. Last long but is not stubborn when it's time to take it off. I will be buying the full size.
Lily C.
Lily C.
Denham Spgs, LA
This came in my Birchbox this month. I was excited to try it and the packaging is cute, but that's as far as it goes. It's not clumpy but not volumizing or lengthening. I had to put on four coats to really feel like I even had mascara on.
Rachel L.
Rachel L.
Saugus, MA
I am pleasantly surprised with this mascara. The wand is very different but I think it did a good job at evenly coating my lashes. It doesn't give dramatic length or volume, but it feels really nice on my lashes and looks very pretty.
Lauren T.
Lauren T.
Pawleys Isl, SC
I received this mascara in my nov. birchbox and love it! The wand looks weird and unique but It looks totally natural! My mom even told me that my lashes have never looked better! Separates lashes fantastically! Definitely recommend
Victoria G.
Victoria G.
Quitman , LA
I love this kind of mascara it goes on so smooth and isn't clumpy at all and makes my eyelashes look great! I highly recommend this product this is the best kind I have tried and loved in awhile and I'll definitely continue to buy!
Rebecca D.
Rebecca D.
Crestview, FL
Love this mascara so much. Keeps my lashes looking awesome all the time. I've got brown eyes and it matches great. Not too expensive. Around $24 for a full size of it. First time user of this product and would definitely buy again.
Danielle H.
Danielle H.
Southport, NC
I wanted to love this product but had a problem with it burning my eyes and making them water. I tired it 3 different ways.
1 with my normal eye products
2 with new eye products
3 all by itself
I had the same effect all 3 ways.
Rachel M.
Rachel M.
I really enjoyed this mascara. It might be my favorite. At first I did get some product on my eye lid because I wasnt use to the brush. After I played with it I really liked it. It's a little pricey. The packaging is cute, too
krystal ☺.
krystal ☺.
I love the packaging and decided to go ahead and give it a try because the wand looks so coool! Unfortunately i found the brush difficult to work with and odd to use . It didn't coat my eyelashes evenly like i had hoped. 😧😧😧😧
Lezlie C.
Lezlie C.
I love MILK MAKEUPS ubame mascara! It works so well and looks great! I got it from birchbox and I absolutely love it and I know
You will too! If you don't have this in your makeup bag you should
Definitely consider investing
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Goodlettsvlle, TN
I'd like to try this mascara but I don't see that a weirdly shaped brush is going to do anything different to my lashes than my regular mascara (that I love, btw)
Yesy V.
Yesy V.
Cypress, TX
Is this a good mascara? Does it make your lashes look fuller and plumper?
KARLA G.
KARLA G.
Is this product worth it or good?
Sarah R.
Sarah R.
Poca, WV
Is this waterproof? I was wondering
elizah k.
elizah k.
It looks like a good mascara does it work good ??