BY MILK MAKEUP

A lash-loving, buildable, 74 percent natural mascara formula that won't flake and stays put all day. Get the ultimate mascara for a full-volume lash look with comfortable, wearable texture. This formula features a signature blend of ubame oak charcoal that gives lashes dense color, while sapphire dust adds dimension and depth. The result is a black that's deeper than black. The innovative triple-ball brush delivers a plush, high-volume look and hits lashes at three separate points, so there's no need to curl. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates This super mascara contains a blend of ubame oak and natural polysaccharides for a creamy, wearable texture. The world is giving rise to a new breed of empowered, ambitious, entrepreneurial girls. Milk Makeup girls live life to the fullest and are constantly experiencing, creating and sharing. Milk is a response to their craving for products that facilitate a fast-paced, adventurous lifestyle. Each of the purposely designed, 85 products of the collection acknowledge her need for on-the-go, multi-benefit essentials that give her the freedom to change her look from day to night in five minutes. Milk Makeup is eco-conscious and innovative. The comprehensive product line spanning eye, face, lip, and hair is made of the highest quality ingredients. It features luxurious natural oils, coated powders with natural fruit and vegetable butters, and formulations with minimal to no preservatives. Every product has unique componentry for quick and easy application, so you can spend more time getting stuff done and less time getting done up. Multiple packaging or parts have been eliminated when possible, making one-hand application doable. All formulas require no additional brushes or applicators, unless you prefer that; everything is blendable with your fingertips or the component itself. see more...

Buy on Sephora
Brenda Q.
Burlington , IA
Beauty Junkie Expert
First time Milk makeup buyer and I have to say that I love this mascara! I have brown eyes and I'm always on the hunt for a great mascara! Great price, not expensive and the way your lashes look after application is amazing! Will definitely repurchase! MILK MAKEUP Ubame Mascara Inked 0.37 oz
Allison T.
Cincinnati, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got this as a sample and I love this mascara. I would never pay that full price for it though! It works really well on my lashes but I have noticed after a couple of months it is starting to get really clumpy when I try to apply it. I don't like the brush it comes with but I like the actual product.
Mandi I.
Lincoln park, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Uh. Wanted to love this. Loved the packaging and the wand idea but could not get any length or volume from it at all. I found it very hard to apply with the wand and nothing special. Cool idea, just didn't work for me.
Shakira C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is one of the best mascaras I've ever used in my life it gives length volume and curl to my lashes and dries quick I was throw in the pool once while wearing it and it didn't come off or smudge I will definitely repurchase this mascara when I run out
Brit b.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Holy grail mascara. One coat is enough to draw out my lashes and it doesnt clump. I got mine in a birchbox and immediately ordered a full size from sephora. It is amazinggg. And the wand is different from any other out there
Beatriz G.
Cincinnati, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am not a big fan of mascara okay, I hate when my lashes look clumpy. This mascara looks so natural but makes my lashes look incredibly long! I swipe it through my lashes a couple times, then use the end to emphasize the out corner lashes. I love this
Kaleigh M.
Bay Village, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I LOVE THIS MASCARA. This is absolutely amazing. I'm very picky about my mascara and always look for something to make my blue eyes pop. I love getting into my lashes and working out the details and the wand does just that!
Rachael M.
Garden City, ID
Beauty Junkie Expert
This mascara is horrible in my opinion. it's dry and flaky and does not apply easily to your lashes. The packaging is kind of weird which I guess if it had a better formula the flexible tube would be helpful. But this just is not a good mascara I do not like it and I will not buy it again.
Tiffany W.
Bronx, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This mascara is pretty decent. It separates and coats each lash nicely but the wand is too big (in my opinion). I'm definitely not into super thick mascara, and this is good enough for me with one coat. I find with 2 coats, the mascara will flake throughout the day.
Ashley M.
Oceanside, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my new and favorite mascara!! I'm so in love with it, it's lasts forever and and makes my lashes look so long. I have blue eyes and it makes them pop. Best mascara and is a great price.
Amanda B.
Goodlettsvlle, TN
I'd like to try this mascara but I don't see that a weirdly shaped brush is going to do anything different to my lashes than my regular mascara (that I love, btw)
Yesy V.
Cypress, TX
Is this a good mascara? Does it make your lashes look fuller and plumper?
KARLA G.
Is this product worth it or good?
Miriam K.
I find that with mascara, I usually need to pack on a few to get a desires full lashes look.. Does this mascara alone give a full look?
Ally C.
Frederick, MD
Will this mascara make your eyelashes clumpy?