BY MILK MAKEUP

A lash-loving, buildable, 74 percent natural mascara formula that won't flake and stays put all day. Get the ultimate mascara for a full-volume lash look with comfortable, wearable texture. This formula features a signature blend of ubame oak charcoal that gives lashes dense color, while sapphire dust adds dimension and depth. The result is a black that's deeper than black. The innovative triple-ball brush delivers a plush, high-volume look and hits lashes at three separate points, so there's no need to curl. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates This super mascara contains a blend of ubame oak and natural polysaccharides for a creamy, wearable texture. The world is giving rise to a new breed of empowered, ambitious, entrepreneurial girls. Milk Makeup girls live life to the fullest and are constantly experiencing, creating and sharing. Milk is a response to their craving for products that facilitate a fast-paced, adventurous lifestyle. Each of the purposely designed, 85 products of the collection acknowledge her need for on-the-go, multi-benefit essentials that give her the freedom to change her look from day to night in five minutes. Milk Makeup is eco-conscious and innovative. The comprehensive product line spanning eye, face, lip, and hair is made of the highest quality ingredients. It features luxurious natural oils, coated powders with natural fruit and vegetable butters, and formulations with minimal to no preservatives. Every product has unique componentry for quick and easy application, so you can spend more time getting stuff done and less time getting done up. Multiple packaging or parts have been eliminated when possible, making one-hand application doable. All formulas require no additional brushes or applicators, unless you prefer that; everything is blendable with your fingertips or the component itself. see more...

• Is this a wet mascara or drier? 1 Answers
  • It looks like a good mascara does it work good ??4 Answers
  • Is this waterproof? I was wondering4 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Samantha A.
Samantha A.
Effingham, SC
Love this mascara! As a girl not gifted with the lovely thick, dark and beautiful lashes it helps get me a little closer! The triple ball applicator helps me only need one mascara versus the typical two that I use. And I got a better coat than I do with the two!
Katy L.
Katy L.
Sterling Hts, MI
I really like that this mascara is over 70% natural, but the brush is kind of overwhelming. It also doesn't give as much volume as I would like. It feels good on my lashes, though, and doesn't become flakey whatsoever. Not my favorite mascara, but it is good.
Glenna M.
Glenna M.
Lakewood, WA
I had high hopes for this brand, and this mascara in particular. It's got a weird brush with three balls of bristles on it and it's a little awkward to apply. I love the simplistic packaging and it separates your lashes well, but I prefer a little more drama.
Fawn G.
Fawn G.
Burnsville, MN
I like the brush that comes with the mascara, my first time trying the product and it has great pigment. My friend came over and borrowed my mascara and she loved it and it looked great on her lashes. Very dark and full but not too much happened with mine.
Monica E.
Monica E.
Woodcliff Lk, NJ
This is by far one of my favorite mascaras. The wand allows me to reach even my shortest lashes in one swoop. It's also a dark, dark black - which is what I look for in a mascara. It's my go-to and I use it almost every day. I would recommend to anyone!
C R.
C R.
Oyster bay , NY
No. This mascara did nothing for my lashes and I ended up putting on 4 coats to try to get it to show up. After half an hour, I noticed it was all under my eyes. It transferred everywhere. The wand isn't really that special and I found it to be bulky.
Kaitlyn J.
Kaitlyn J.
New Windsor, NY
I got this as a part of my birchbox. It's a nice mascara very soft and flexible. I do like the brush quite a bit. I put on three coats and it made my lashes look long and full. I like it. Nothing super spectacular but it definitely is a good product
Kelly M.
Kelly M.
Pittsburgh, PA
Wasn't for me! I prefer a mascara that adds a lot of length and volume. This mascara was good for separating lashes and had a unique brush. I also must say I love the clean packaging and unique tuber, but I can't imagine I will be purchasing again.
Lili H.
Lili H.
seriously in love with this, i have tried so many mascaras and i finally found one that made my lashes long, full and looking natural. the formula is perfect , can't wait to try more milk products. also, they are cruelty free which is awesome ;)
Page F.
Page F.
Nashville, TN
The wand on this mascara is amazing! I'm definitely going to save and wash for other formulas. My lashes don't clump, and the wand spreads them out evenly and naturally. It helps that the packaging is super cute! I use this as my daily mascara.
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Goodlettsvlle, TN
I'd like to try this mascara but I don't see that a weirdly shaped brush is going to do anything different to my lashes than my regular mascara (that I love, btw)
Yesy V.
Yesy V.
Cypress, TX
Is this a good mascara? Does it make your lashes look fuller and plumper?
KARLA G.
KARLA G.
Is this product worth it or good?
Sarah R.
Sarah R.
Poca, WV
Is this waterproof? I was wondering
elizah k.
elizah k.
It looks like a good mascara does it work good ??