BY MILK MAKEUP

A lash-loving, buildable, 74 percent natural mascara formula that won't flake and stays put all day. Get the ultimate mascara for a full-volume lash look with comfortable, wearable texture. This formula features a signature blend of ubame oak charcoal that gives lashes dense color, while sapphire dust adds dimension and depth. The result is a black that's deeper than black. The innovative triple-ball brush delivers a plush, high-volume look and hits lashes at three separate points, so there's no need to curl. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates This super mascara contains a blend of ubame oak and natural polysaccharides for a creamy, wearable texture. The world is giving rise to a new breed of empowered, ambitious, entrepreneurial girls. Milk Makeup girls live life to the fullest and are constantly experiencing, creating and sharing. Milk is a response to their craving for products that facilitate a fast-paced, adventurous lifestyle. Each of the purposely designed, 85 products of the collection acknowledge her need for on-the-go, multi-benefit essentials that give her the freedom to change her look from day to night in five minutes. Milk Makeup is eco-conscious and innovative. The comprehensive product line spanning eye, face, lip, and hair is made of the highest quality ingredients. It features luxurious natural oils, coated powders with natural fruit and vegetable butters, and formulations with minimal to no preservatives. Every product has unique componentry for quick and easy application, so you can spend more time getting stuff done and less time getting done up. Multiple packaging or parts have been eliminated when possible, making one-hand application doable. All formulas require no additional brushes or applicators, unless you prefer that; everything is blendable with your fingertips or the component itself. see more...

• It looks like a good mascara does it work good ??5 Answers
  • Is this a wet mascara or drier? 1 Answers
  • This brush looks incredible does it work well?4 Answers
MILK MAKEUP Ubame Mascara Inked 0.37 oz
  • "I just tried Milk mascara and I love it. The formula is So great it lifts my eyelashes and thickens them. I have always used one brand but now that I've tried Milk mascara my usual brand has some competition." in 33 reviews
  • "Love this mascara. I was skeptical of the brush shape at first but it really helps create full, long lashes with no clumping! " in 15 reviews
  • "This mascara is amazing!! Quick even coverage with one of the best wands I've ever used. No clumps & separates lashes amazingly well. Super easy to use! " in 12 reviews
  • "I already have long and thick eyelashes (yell at genetics not at me). I don't use too much makeup, but I always try to put something on my eyes. I have tried tons of mascara and this has got to be in the top 5. The colour is deep, the length it provides is phenom, and it makes my lashes thicker. I have been asked a few times if I was wearing false eyelashes. I got this as a sample in my Birchbox and I don't want it to end." in 10 reviews
Susan h.
Orlando, FL
I wear this mascara in the Florida humidity in the middle of the summer and it stays put. The brush design keeps the clumps away and I love the time it comes in. By far my favorite!!
Tiara H.
I really love this mascara it has a lot of volume to it, it is a very compact size could put it in ur pocket, I love the brush looks and applying it. I would recommend to buy this.
Gabrielle B.
This is not my favorite mascara, and it is strange to
Me that some vloggers say this is their favorite mascara. In my opinion, it is a bit on the dry side. Additionally, I've noticed that this mascara gets very flaky after a day of wearing it. Not sure how well it works with lash primer or makeup setting spray though. I will use this mascara as a first coat mascara because it is so minimal, separates well, and allows wetter mascaras to build great volume without all the hoop, and keeping lashes still separated. I am still unsure about the design of the brush, it makes no sense to me. Not sure how the 3 bulbs are supposed to work, in my opinion, this has been more of an inconvenience than anything else.
Scarlet E.
Glendora , CA
My go to mascara! It opens up my eyes a lot which I love and it’s a very dark black. It doesn’t flake and stays all day, but removes way when it’s time to come off.
Brittany F.
Scottsdale, AZ
I was really excited to try this product which I received in a Birchbox. I love MILK products and was hoping this would be no exception. I thought the tube seemed like an innovative idea (it’s much more similar to a lip gloss tube than a mascara one) because I thought you would probably be able to get more product out of it. The brush is a little funny looking and looks like a DNA strand to me? I thought perhaps this would be innovative too….not the case. I don’t any benefits from this brush design and I think they were just trying to be unique. I didn’t notice any significant lengthening effects, even after multiple layers. I suppose my lashes look a bit more separated but that’s about it. I was let down by this product personally, but if you’re going for a more “natural” look, then this might deliver those results. I would not repurchase.
Ryan M.
Philadelphia
The first time I used this product was my wedding day. My best friend did my makeup as I’m a bit clueless when it comes to that stuff. Picture a hot, sticky, about the thunderstorm afternoon on a lake in Orlando. Not only did this mascara last through the ceremony and the popping of champagne. But also, 10 mins later when the skies opened up and poured down on my wedding party. It stayed in place , without a spudge, all the way back to our rental house and again never budged as I ran directly to the pool and jumped in. My eyes are very sensitive to make up so this mascara more than passed the test for me and I have been using it religiously since!
Dani C.
San Jose, CA
I absolutely love this mascara. I'm big on conditioning my lashes, especially since I'm lucky and they are long. I feel that sometimes throughout the day other mascaras have flaked off or shed, and this is the complete opposite. It conditions, lengthens, and adds a little volume. It's also easy to apply and you don't have to load it on. It's also easy to remove. No need to scrub off this mascara when you are washing your face at the end of the day. Plus the ability to squeeze the tube and get all the mascara out is amazing!
Catherine C.
Tompkinsville, KY
I actually really like this mascara. I haven't found ANY mascara that totally blows my mind...but this one is pretty good. I have very long, full lashes naturally and only use mascara to frame my eyes. But I tend to use this one most. I feel that it's darker than the average black and it gives extra volume for sure. When I apply to my lashes I end up looking like I've put on falsies, which I like. There isn't much clumping and the unique applicator makes it easy to get into the corners and my bottom lashes. I really like it and would totally recommend :)
Sonia D.
San Francisco, CA
I am so pleasantly surprised by this mascara. At first I wasn't in love, but as I kept using it I realized how natural it makes your lashes look, but more pronounced. I already have long and thick lashes, so I don't need to much work when it comes to a mascara, so I like that this just darkens them up after I've done my makeup and separates them nicely. If you naturally have thin/short lashes, I'm not sure this is the best one for you, but I love it for every day!
Jennifer P.
Received this mascara as a sample. The application of this product is simple and I like the applicator itself to get to those hard to reach lashes. However I prefer mascara to be more filling and give you more of a dramatic look. I don't feel as if this product does.
Amanda B.
Goodlettsvlle, TN
I'd like to try this mascara but I don't see that a weirdly shaped brush is going to do anything different to my lashes than my regular mascara (that I love, btw)
Yesy V.
Cypress, TX
Is this a good mascara? Does it make your lashes look fuller and plumper?
KARLA G.
Corona, NY
Is this product worth it or good?
elizah k.
It looks like a good mascara does it work good ??
Alejandra G.
Costa Rica
How good is this? Is this a good mascara?

back