BY MILK MAKEUP

A lash-loving, buildable, 74 percent natural mascara formula that won't flake and stays put all day. Get the ultimate mascara for a full-volume lash look with comfortable, wearable texture. This formula features a signature blend of ubame oak charcoal that gives lashes dense color, while sapphire dust adds dimension and depth. The result is a black that's deeper than black. The innovative triple-ball brush delivers a plush, high-volume look and hits lashes at three separate points, so there's no need to curl. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates This super mascara contains a blend of ubame oak and natural polysaccharides for a creamy, wearable texture. The world is giving rise to a new breed of empowered, ambitious, entrepreneurial girls. Milk Makeup girls live life to the fullest and are constantly experiencing, creating and sharing. Milk is a response to their craving for products that facilitate a fast-paced, adventurous lifestyle. Each of the purposely designed, 85 products of the collection acknowledge her need for on-the-go, multi-benefit essentials that give her the freedom to change her look from day to night in five minutes. Milk Makeup is eco-conscious and innovative. The comprehensive product line spanning eye, face, lip, and hair is made of the highest quality ingredients. It features luxurious natural oils, coated powders with natural fruit and vegetable butters, and formulations with minimal to no preservatives. Every product has unique componentry for quick and easy application, so you can spend more time getting stuff done and less time getting done up. Multiple packaging or parts have been eliminated when possible, making one-hand application doable. All formulas require no additional brushes or applicators, unless you prefer that; everything is blendable with your fingertips or the component itself. see more...

• It looks like a good mascara does it work good ??5 Answers
  • Is this a wet mascara or drier? 1 Answers
  • This brush looks incredible does it work well?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Moriah S.
Alton, IL
Dont feel like this did anything for my lashes and not a fan of the brush. I do like that the tube is soft so i can squeeze product onto the brush but that doesnt make it worth it to me. I like milks other products this one just disappointed me. Also i find the brush is weird.
Ali M.
Apex, NC
I received a sample of the MILK MAKEUP Ubame Mascara, and I loved it so much I purchased a new one from Sephora.
The pigmentation adds great depth to my lashes, and the formula gives the perfect length and separation I need. Normally, I do not like brushes with different designs, but this brush works great at applying mascara to every lash.
Olivia S.
Ubame mascara is perfect if you have little sparse lashes. I have trichotillomania so my lashed are naturally damaged. I find that this mascara helps lengthen and build up what I'm missing. It's a lighter formula but not liquid. It dries perfectly and doesn't flake off. A sample size of this lasts fairly long, I'd say about a month or two.
Samantha N.
Loganville, GA
When I first tried this mascara, I thought i wouldn't enjoy it because of the big balls on it. I thought I'd get it all over my eyelid. However, it really isn't that hard and the formula is amazing with this mascara. It never clumps up no matter how many layers you put but it makes your eyelashes so incredibly long and fanned out. Amazing mascara
Kelly M.
Pittsburgh, PA
Wasn't for me! I prefer a mascara that adds a lot of length and volume. This mascara was good for separating lashes and had a unique brush. I also must say I love the clean packaging and unique tuber, but I can't imagine I will be purchasing again.
Ivanna R.
Rancho Cucamonga, CA
Wow I absolutely love this mascara, my eyelashes are naturally long but this mascara enhances them even more and makes them very dark, the unique wand makes the application so easy and it really does volumize and darken your lashes. I would totally recommend this product. I also really love the packaging I think it's so cool!
anais g.
In general Milk Makeup is absolutely amazing. However, this mascara is not so amazing in that it totally transferred to my under eyes (I didn't even cry haha) within a couple of hours. At first it was great so I think it would work well for a photo shoot. It's not clumpy at all and I'll admit, the wand is pretty cool.
W T.
MILK MAKEUP was way too hyped up for me - from the Cooling Water to the Ubame Mascara. The mascara's wand is oddly shaped. I'm not sure how it's supposed to even out the coating when you swipe it on. If anything, I feel like the wand's design made it more difficult/complicated. I get neither extra length nor volume from this.
Austyn C.
Once you get over the wand, the formula is awesome. I got in a subscription box, and didn't think anything of it at first, but then I noticed myself only wanting to use this mascara, and ended up purchasing a full size. The formula is very natural looking and very buildable without clumping. It is my go to everyday mascara.
Vondah B.
McDonough, GA
Clumping isn't an issue with this mascara. It also helps darken, lengthen and make my eye lashes much thicker. I love the quaility of this mascara. I've never had an issue with it and I've been using it 6 months and plan on buying it again soon!
Amanda B.
Goodlettsvlle, TN
I'd like to try this mascara but I don't see that a weirdly shaped brush is going to do anything different to my lashes than my regular mascara (that I love, btw)
Yesy V.
Cypress, TX
Is this a good mascara? Does it make your lashes look fuller and plumper?
KARLA G.
Is this product worth it or good?
elizah k.
It looks like a good mascara does it work good ??
Alejandra G.
Costa Rica
How good is this? Is this a good mascara?