BY MILK MAKEUP

A lash-loving, buildable, 74 percent natural mascara formula that won't flake and stays put all day. Get the ultimate mascara for a full-volume lash look with comfortable, wearable texture. This formula features a signature blend of ubame oak charcoal that gives lashes dense color, while sapphire dust adds dimension and depth. The result is a black that's deeper than black. The innovative triple-ball brush delivers a plush, high-volume look and hits lashes at three separate points, so there's no need to curl. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates This super mascara contains a blend of ubame oak and natural polysaccharides for a creamy, wearable texture. The world is giving rise to a new breed of empowered, ambitious, entrepreneurial girls. Milk Makeup girls live life to the fullest and are constantly experiencing, creating and sharing. Milk is a response to their craving for products that facilitate a fast-paced, adventurous lifestyle. Each of the purposely designed, 85 products of the collection acknowledge her need for on-the-go, multi-benefit essentials that give her the freedom to change her look from day to night in five minutes. Milk Makeup is eco-conscious and innovative. The comprehensive product line spanning eye, face, lip, and hair is made of the highest quality ingredients. It features luxurious natural oils, coated powders with natural fruit and vegetable butters, and formulations with minimal to no preservatives. Every product has unique componentry for quick and easy application, so you can spend more time getting stuff done and less time getting done up. Multiple packaging or parts have been eliminated when possible, making one-hand application doable. All formulas require no additional brushes or applicators, unless you prefer that; everything is blendable with your fingertips or the component itself. see more...

Buy on Sephora
Anamaria H.
I received this mascara in a Sephora favorites mascara kit and this was the dud of the kit. The brush is super wonky and I just couldn't get it to work for me. Every time I applied it, I would get mascara all over my eyelids and under my eyes. It did nothing for me.
Leena A.
I love this mascara so much! I got a pack of 5 different ones to try at sephora and so far this is my favorite one. My eyelashes never clump, and personally for the way that I wear mascara, one or two swipes is enough to make me happy. The brush is great and the formula was not too dry for me. The full sized one runs about the same price as most other "high-end" mascaras (around $24), but I would definitely buy again.
Whitney B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Other than lip stuff, my next favorite jam are mascaras. I have tried everything from to drugstore brands to Dior, YSL, and Bobbi Brown. When I tell you that I absolutely love Milk's Ubame Mascara, I really do. Instead of a straight wand, Milk's wand forms into 3 spheres that capture lashes to both coat them and separate them. Would definitely buy again
Jada N.
Cheney
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm in love with this mascara! I got it sometime last year in a birchbox and I thought it would be really awkward with the brush shape however I found it to be really helpful in getting ALL of my lashes with ease. It makes my lashes look really nice and full without looking too cakey and sticky. Overall, I really want to buy this when I get enough money.
Moriah S.
Alton, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Dont feel like this did anything for my lashes and not a fan of the brush. I do like that the tube is soft so i can squeeze product onto the brush but that doesnt make it worth it to me. I like milks other products this one just disappointed me. Also i find the brush is weird.
Ali M.
Apex, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received a sample of the MILK MAKEUP Ubame Mascara, and I loved it so much I purchased a new one from Sephora.
The pigmentation adds great depth to my lashes, and the formula gives the perfect length and separation I need. Normally, I do not like brushes with different designs, but this brush works great at applying mascara to every lash.
Page F.
Nashville, TN
The wand on this mascara is amazing! I'm definitely going to save and wash for other formulas. My lashes don't clump, and the wand spreads them out evenly and naturally. It helps that the packaging is super cute! I use this as my daily mascara.
Olivia S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Ubame mascara is perfect if you have little sparse lashes. I have trichotillomania so my lashed are naturally damaged. I find that this mascara helps lengthen and build up what I'm missing. It's a lighter formula but not liquid. It dries perfectly and doesn't flake off. A sample size of this lasts fairly long, I'd say about a month or two.
Samantha N.
Loganville, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
When I first tried this mascara, I thought i wouldn't enjoy it because of the big balls on it. I thought I'd get it all over my eyelid. However, it really isn't that hard and the formula is amazing with this mascara. It never clumps up no matter how many layers you put but it makes your eyelashes so incredibly long and fanned out. Amazing mascara
Kelly M.
Pittsburgh, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Wasn't for me! I prefer a mascara that adds a lot of length and volume. This mascara was good for separating lashes and had a unique brush. I also must say I love the clean packaging and unique tuber, but I can't imagine I will be purchasing again.
Amanda B.
Goodlettsvlle, TN
I'd like to try this mascara but I don't see that a weirdly shaped brush is going to do anything different to my lashes than my regular mascara (that I love, btw)
Yesy V.
Cypress, TX
Is this a good mascara? Does it make your lashes look fuller and plumper?
KARLA G.
Is this product worth it or good?
Ally C.
Frederick, MD
Will this mascara make your eyelashes clumpy?
Miriam K.
I find that with mascara, I usually need to pack on a few to get a desires full lashes look.. Does this mascara alone give a full look?