BY MILK MAKEUP

A lash-loving, buildable, 74 percent natural mascara formula that won't flake and stays put all day. Get the ultimate mascara for a full-volume lash look with comfortable, wearable texture. This formula features a signature blend of ubame oak charcoal that gives lashes dense color, while sapphire dust adds dimension and depth. The result is a black that's deeper than black. The innovative triple-ball brush delivers a plush, high-volume look and hits lashes at three separate points, so there's no need to curl. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates This super mascara contains a blend of ubame oak and natural polysaccharides for a creamy, wearable texture. The world is giving rise to a new breed of empowered, ambitious, entrepreneurial girls. Milk Makeup girls live life to the fullest and are constantly experiencing, creating and sharing. Milk is a response to their craving for products that facilitate a fast-paced, adventurous lifestyle. Each of the purposely designed, 85 products of the collection acknowledge her need for on-the-go, multi-benefit essentials that give her the freedom to change her look from day to night in five minutes. Milk Makeup is eco-conscious and innovative. The comprehensive product line spanning eye, face, lip, and hair is made of the highest quality ingredients. It features luxurious natural oils, coated powders with natural fruit and vegetable butters, and formulations with minimal to no preservatives. Every product has unique componentry for quick and easy application, so you can spend more time getting stuff done and less time getting done up. Multiple packaging or parts have been eliminated when possible, making one-hand application doable. All formulas require no additional brushes or applicators, unless you prefer that; everything is blendable with your fingertips or the component itself. see more...

• Is this a wet mascara or drier? 1 Answers
  • It looks like a good mascara does it work good ??4 Answers
  • Is this waterproof? I was wondering4 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Carla L.
Carla L.
Henderson, Nv
I struggle with mascara but, this works really well! I tend to end up with rub-off under my eyes but, that seems to be inevitable. Not as bad with this brand though. Such a weird brush, I was a little weirded out at first but, it really gets those little lashes in the corners.
Emily V.
Emily V.
Glendale, CA
Recently got this mascara to try and I'm really liking it so far. I've never used a wand like this before and I find it really easy to apply and get great coverage. I also really like the unique design of the tube. Overall really liking this product and will likely try again!
Jessica G.
Jessica G.
San Antonio, TX
My lashes are long but thin, so volume is very important to me. This mascara didn't do much for me in that department. It was also kind of difficult to use. The brush made the job messy as I kept getting my eyelid while trying to fully cover my lashes. Wouldn't recommend.
jessica p.
jessica p.
Saint Paul, MN
I received this as a sample and at first I thought it was a glis gloss and then realized it as a mascara the brush was also a little bumby like nothing I see ever tried before so I was a bit inclined to see if this acutally worked and I love it I've already bought another
Danielle B.
Danielle B.
Cape Girardeau, MO
This is one of my favorite mascaras. The brush helps keep my lashes from clumping. The formula is great and it stays on all day. I revived this product in a subscription box and fell in love immediately. It is worth the price and I I'll be buying some again in the future.
Margo B.
Margo B.
This mascara is amazing!! I absolutely love the curves of the wand which makes for a more full looking lash. The entire tube lasts a LONG time and is a great dark black with no drying and damaging of your lashes! Highly recommended and will be buying the product again!
K L.
K L.
Ponsonby, Auckland
LOVE!! So I originally got this as a sample bc it was 24 dollars and I wanted to make sure it worked but I love it so much!! It's going to become a new staple in my make up bag! A lot of other products are upwards of 30 dollars and this one is free of harsh chemicals
Savannah J.
Savannah J.
Louisville, KY
i really enjoy this mascara for the upper lashes only. i find that this mascara really lengthens and gives my lashes tons of volume. my only complaint is the size and shape of the brush. it makes it really difficult to get the bottom lashes without touching the skin.
Kelsey F.
Kelsey F.
Brooklyn, NY
This mascara makes my lashed
Long and thick like I like, but by the afternoon I look in the bathroom and have raccoon eyes as the mascara has
Dusted off all over my face. Other mascara a pack the same punch and stay put all day, therefore this falls short in my list
Tallulah P.
Tallulah P.
This product goes on really smoothly. It is highly pigmented. And with just one coat you can see lots of volume. I especially love the triple applicator wand. There are no critics I would give because this product does it all. I am definitely going to re-purchase
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Goodlettsvlle, TN
I'd like to try this mascara but I don't see that a weirdly shaped brush is going to do anything different to my lashes than my regular mascara (that I love, btw)
Yesy V.
Yesy V.
Cypress, TX
Is this a good mascara? Does it make your lashes look fuller and plumper?
KARLA G.
KARLA G.
Is this product worth it or good?
Sarah R.
Sarah R.
Poca, WV
Is this waterproof? I was wondering
elizah k.
elizah k.
It looks like a good mascara does it work good ??