BY MILK MAKEUP

A lash-loving, buildable, 74 percent natural mascara formula that won't flake and stays put all day. Get the ultimate mascara for a full-volume lash look with comfortable, wearable texture. This formula features a signature blend of ubame oak charcoal that gives lashes dense color, while sapphire dust adds dimension and depth. The result is a black that's deeper than black. The innovative triple-ball brush delivers a plush, high-volume look and hits lashes at three separate points, so there's no need to curl. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates This super mascara contains a blend of ubame oak and natural polysaccharides for a creamy, wearable texture. The world is giving rise to a new breed of empowered, ambitious, entrepreneurial girls. Milk Makeup girls live life to the fullest and are constantly experiencing, creating and sharing. Milk is a response to their craving for products that facilitate a fast-paced, adventurous lifestyle. Each of the purposely designed, 85 products of the collection acknowledge her need for on-the-go, multi-benefit essentials that give her the freedom to change her look from day to night in five minutes. Milk Makeup is eco-conscious and innovative. The comprehensive product line spanning eye, face, lip, and hair is made of the highest quality ingredients. It features luxurious natural oils, coated powders with natural fruit and vegetable butters, and formulations with minimal to no preservatives. Every product has unique componentry for quick and easy application, so you can spend more time getting stuff done and less time getting done up. Multiple packaging or parts have been eliminated when possible, making one-hand application doable. All formulas require no additional brushes or applicators, unless you prefer that; everything is blendable with your fingertips or the component itself. see more...

• Is this a wet mascara or drier? 1 Answers
  • It looks like a good mascara does it work good ??4 Answers
  • Is this waterproof? I was wondering4 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Allison W.
Allison W.
Salt Lake City, UT
I got a trial size of this from the sephora favorite mascaras box. I really liked it. The wand is a unique shape which was interesting, but it didn't seem to make a huge difference one way or the other for application. The mascara was nice. I liked it. Probably won't repurchase though, it's not at the top of my list.
Lauren D.
Lauren D.
I came here specifically looking to review this product. I was VERY shocked that it wasn't 5 star rating (to each their own though). I just wanted to say how much I LOVE this mascara. I've gotten two in birchbox samples and will be purchasing the full size soon. This is most favorite mascara that I have ever tried!
Julia L.
Julia L.
Bloomington , IL
Just another average mascara. It didn't really do anything for me in regards to holding a curl or volume, and the wand was extremely annoying. The shape of the brush allows mascara to get all over the surrounding skin rather than on the actual lashes. Although it didn't smudge or flake, it wasn't very impressive.
Shahna S.
Shahna S.
I'm not a huge fan. I had higher expectations for this mascara. First off, the product itself seems very dry. Upon first receiving it, there were already issues in getting enough product on the wand. Upon application, it looks great. However; there is no staying power of the mascara even with a great primer.
Kate R.
Kate R.
Cary, NC
I love this mascara! It is really light going on and just makes my eyelashes look naturally darker. I first got this mascara in my Birch Box but ended up going out and purchasing the full size product because I loved it so much. I would recommend this to anyone looking for a very natural looking mascara.
jennifer o.
jennifer o.
Not my favorite mascara, and I won't be buying again. I thought the packaging was cute and different, but it did nothing for me. The brush is definitely weird, and I felt like it didn't do a good job of evenly coating my lashes. It also didn't really give me any volume or length to my lashes.
Mary M.
Mary M.
SPRING, TX
I am pleasantly surprised with this mascara. I like that it makes my lashes really black and it's good for volumizing . The brush works really well for when I do my lower lashes. I don't really care for the applicator for my top lashes but overall great producto! Love the packaging.
Erika H.
Erika H.
Minot, ND
I have really thin lashes and the shape of the brush is a little odd. For me it didn't seem to work with my needs-- perhaps made the application more challenging. I'm willing to give this product another try though. I think the formula is good. Did I mention it has Sapphire powder?
Han r.
Han r.
Yonkers, NY
Interesting packaging and brush but if length is your goal then this is not the mascara for you. It separates lashes pretty well but for the price there are more effective alternatives. I got it free from birchbox and would not rebuy but is very convenient to throw in a makeup bag.
Jessica P.
Jessica P.
San Antonio, TX
The milk's mascara is a good brand. Personally that is how I feel. Being someone that has very short eyelashes, this makes my lashes look longer and fuller! To me it has great quality, I don't have to pack it on like other mascaras. I definitely think you should give this a try.
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Goodlettsvlle, TN
I'd like to try this mascara but I don't see that a weirdly shaped brush is going to do anything different to my lashes than my regular mascara (that I love, btw)
Yesy V.
Yesy V.
Cypress, TX
Is this a good mascara? Does it make your lashes look fuller and plumper?
KARLA G.
KARLA G.
Is this product worth it or good?
Sarah R.
Sarah R.
Poca, WV
Is this waterproof? I was wondering
elizah k.
elizah k.
It looks like a good mascara does it work good ??