BY MILK MAKEUP

A lash-loving, buildable, 74 percent natural mascara formula that won't flake and stays put all day. Get the ultimate mascara for a full-volume lash look with comfortable, wearable texture. This formula features a signature blend of ubame oak charcoal that gives lashes dense color, while sapphire dust adds dimension and depth. The result is a black that's deeper than black. The innovative triple-ball brush delivers a plush, high-volume look and hits lashes at three separate points, so there's no need to curl. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates This super mascara contains a blend of ubame oak and natural polysaccharides for a creamy, wearable texture. The world is giving rise to a new breed of empowered, ambitious, entrepreneurial girls. Milk Makeup girls live life to the fullest and are constantly experiencing, creating and sharing. Milk is a response to their craving for products that facilitate a fast-paced, adventurous lifestyle. Each of the purposely designed, 85 products of the collection acknowledge her need for on-the-go, multi-benefit essentials that give her the freedom to change her look from day to night in five minutes. Milk Makeup is eco-conscious and innovative. The comprehensive product line spanning eye, face, lip, and hair is made of the highest quality ingredients. It features luxurious natural oils, coated powders with natural fruit and vegetable butters, and formulations with minimal to no preservatives. Every product has unique componentry for quick and easy application, so you can spend more time getting stuff done and less time getting done up. Multiple packaging or parts have been eliminated when possible, making one-hand application doable. All formulas require no additional brushes or applicators, unless you prefer that; everything is blendable with your fingertips or the component itself. see more...

• It looks like a good mascara does it work good ??5 Answers
  • Is this a wet mascara or drier? 1 Answers
  • This brush looks incredible does it work well?4 Answers
Buy on Sephora
  • "I just tried Milk mascara and I love it. The formula is So great it lifts my eyelashes and thickens them. I have always used one brand but now that I've tried Milk mascara my usual brand has some competition." in 33 reviews
  • "Love this mascara. I was skeptical of the brush shape at first but it really helps create full, long lashes with no clumping! " in 15 reviews
  • "This mascara is amazing!! Quick even coverage with one of the best wands I've ever used. No clumps & separates lashes amazingly well. Super easy to use! " in 12 reviews
  • "I already have long and thick eyelashes (yell at genetics not at me). I don't use too much makeup, but I always try to put something on my eyes. I have tried tons of mascara and this has got to be in the top 5. The colour is deep, the length it provides is phenom, and it makes my lashes thicker. I have been asked a few times if I was wearing false eyelashes. I got this as a sample in my Birchbox and I don't want it to end." in 10 reviews
hailey n.
By far the best mascara i've ever used to this very day. The wand and formula makes it easy to create the illusion of full, long lashes. Even when looking lucious & thick, it doesn't feel heavy on your eyelashes (which is very important to me!).
Devin V.
Portland
Again, like all Milk products I adore the packaging. I purchased from Sephora as a mini. Personally not a fan of the wand shape/design. I found the mascara formula to be super clumpy and thick which I'm not a fan of either. I won't be purchasing.
Haley F.
WILMINGTON, VT
Got this as a Xmas gift for my sissy cause she got it in a Sephora mascara set last year and loved it. I LOVE the packaging and the story behind the brand and I can’t wait to give it to her! Wrapped it so cute and it’s sitting under the tree waiting!
Mandy A.
I hate mascara brushes like this, so I’m not sure why I even tried it. Oh, it came in a Sephora Lash Stash. Aside from the weird brush that doesn’t do anything for my lashes, it has an unbelievably dry formula!

Wouldn’t recommend to anyone, ever.
Sabrina M.
Not really a fan. The packaging is cute but I do not like the shape of the brush. It doesn't really give much volume or length. I have pretty long eyelashes but they are very straight, and this does not help. I probably would not repurchase!
Sarah E.
Hutchinson, KS
Pretty good! I already have long lashes, so I don't need much help, I just mostly like to volumize and darken them. I like the lasting power of this mascara, and it doesn't smear at all. Best high-end mascara I've tried thus far.
DeQuincia S.
Ypsilanti, MI
Great and affordable product that is #FestivalFrenzy . I bought mine in a local mall at a reasonable price. It was light on my eyes and lasted all through the #festival .
Madison O.
El Mirage, AZ
This is I think the best mascara ever. It gives me volume and the formula is excellent. I recommend this product for anybody who needs voluminous and lengthy lashes. It barely smudges and is overall a great product.
Karoline G.
Cherry Hill
i don’t like the packaging because it’s like a tube and if you step on it or something it would make a mess. it’s not as good as other brands such as too faced or urban decay. i would not recommend this mascara.
Alissa H.
Coraopolis, PA
A little more clumpy than I’d like. I got a trial size of this is my birch box. I do really like the shape of the brush. It just doesn’t go on as smoothly as I’d hope. I would probably not buy again.
Amanda B.
Goodlettsvlle, TN
I'd like to try this mascara but I don't see that a weirdly shaped brush is going to do anything different to my lashes than my regular mascara (that I love, btw)
Yesy V.
Cypress, TX
Is this a good mascara? Does it make your lashes look fuller and plumper?
KARLA G.
Is this product worth it or good?
elizah k.
It looks like a good mascara does it work good ??
Alejandra G.
Costa Rica
How good is this? Is this a good mascara?