BY MILK MAKEUP

A lash-loving, buildable, 74 percent natural mascara formula that won't flake and stays put all day. Get the ultimate mascara for a full-volume lash look with comfortable, wearable texture. This formula features a signature blend of ubame oak charcoal that gives lashes dense color, while sapphire dust adds dimension and depth. The result is a black that's deeper than black. The innovative triple-ball brush delivers a plush, high-volume look and hits lashes at three separate points, so there's no need to curl. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates This super mascara contains a blend of ubame oak and natural polysaccharides for a creamy, wearable texture. The world is giving rise to a new breed of empowered, ambitious, entrepreneurial girls. Milk Makeup girls live life to the fullest and are constantly experiencing, creating and sharing. Milk is a response to their craving for products that facilitate a fast-paced, adventurous lifestyle. Each of the purposely designed, 85 products of the collection acknowledge her need for on-the-go, multi-benefit essentials that give her the freedom to change her look from day to night in five minutes. Milk Makeup is eco-conscious and innovative. The comprehensive product line spanning eye, face, lip, and hair is made of the highest quality ingredients. It features luxurious natural oils, coated powders with natural fruit and vegetable butters, and formulations with minimal to no preservatives. Every product has unique componentry for quick and easy application, so you can spend more time getting stuff done and less time getting done up. Multiple packaging or parts have been eliminated when possible, making one-hand application doable. All formulas require no additional brushes or applicators, unless you prefer that; everything is blendable with your fingertips or the component itself. see more...

Buy on Sephora
Victoria G.
Quitman , LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this kind of mascara it goes on so smooth and isn't clumpy at all and makes my eyelashes look great! I highly recommend this product this is the best kind I have tried and loved in awhile and I'll definitely continue to buy!
Megan T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This mascara is okay, I liked it. The wand is a little weird but it does the trick. It also is good at volume but not really lengthening. I like the color and the tube is pretty cool and the packaging. Overall is you want something new that works I would buy this
Katy P.
Omaha, NE
I usually love milk products and mascaras in general but this one is not so great. The brush is weird and it can go on clumpy. I think there are a lot better mascaras available for the price. I felt like I had to put quite a few layers on to get the effect I wanted. It would probably be good if you just like a really subtle mascara. I like mine to be long and full and this does not quite do the job.
Kyla F.
Arlington, TX
I thought that this was the WEIRDEST mascara when I first got it. I wasn't expecting to see a brush that shape and didn't have a clue as to how it would help me. Once I got over the look of it and started using it, I realized I'm definitely a big fan. I generally use more than one mascara but if I'm feeling super light and lazy, I use this one alone and it does the perfect job.
Margo B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This mascara is amazing!! I absolutely love the curves of the wand which makes for a more full looking lash. The entire tube lasts a LONG time and is a great dark black with no drying and damaging of your lashes! Highly recommended and will be buying the product again!
Payal S.
Boston, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This mascara didn't do much for my eyelashes. I tried it with primer, and even used three coats (2 being my usual) but I felt like I did not get much bang for my buck out of this mascara. The formula didn't flake too much (not more than your average mascara I guess), but it didn't seem to have enough "blackness" in it to really make my eyelashes pop. I wasn't a fan unfortunately.
Tiffany G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have switched from my Benefit brand mascara to this after trying a sample. The shape of the brush threw me off at first but I absolutely love it now. I recommend using 2 to 3 coats for the best effect. I naturally have long lashes but they're thin. This mascara fully coats all of my lashes without clumping and makes my lash line look full and long. The shape of the brush allows you to get to every little lash. Absolutely love it.
Brittany T.
Flint, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely love this mascara! The 3 bristle bumped wand is amazing at adding volume to your lashes. Would love to purchase this product more in the future! Just a great mascara that I recommend to everyone!
Leena A.
I love this mascara so much! I got a pack of 5 different ones to try at sephora and so far this is my favorite one. My eyelashes never clump, and personally for the way that I wear mascara, one or two swipes is enough to make me happy. The brush is great and the formula was not too dry for me. The full sized one runs about the same price as most other "high-end" mascaras (around $24), but I would definitely buy again.
Anamaria H.
I received this mascara in a Sephora favorites mascara kit and this was the dud of the kit. The brush is super wonky and I just couldn't get it to work for me. Every time I applied it, I would get mascara all over my eyelids and under my eyes. It did nothing for me.
Amanda B.
Goodlettsvlle, TN
I'd like to try this mascara but I don't see that a weirdly shaped brush is going to do anything different to my lashes than my regular mascara (that I love, btw)
Yesy V.
Cypress, TX
Is this a good mascara? Does it make your lashes look fuller and plumper?
KARLA G.
Is this product worth it or good?
Ally C.
Frederick, MD
Will this mascara make your eyelashes clumpy?
Miriam K.
I find that with mascara, I usually need to pack on a few to get a desires full lashes look.. Does this mascara alone give a full look?