BY MILK MAKEUP

A lash-loving, buildable, 74 percent natural mascara formula that won't flake and stays put all day. Get the ultimate mascara for a full-volume lash look with comfortable, wearable texture. This formula features a signature blend of ubame oak charcoal that gives lashes dense color, while sapphire dust adds dimension and depth. The result is a black that's deeper than black. The innovative triple-ball brush delivers a plush, high-volume look and hits lashes at three separate points, so there's no need to curl. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates This super mascara contains a blend of ubame oak and natural polysaccharides for a creamy, wearable texture. The world is giving rise to a new breed of empowered, ambitious, entrepreneurial girls. Milk Makeup girls live life to the fullest and are constantly experiencing, creating and sharing. Milk is a response to their craving for products that facilitate a fast-paced, adventurous lifestyle. Each of the purposely designed, 85 products of the collection acknowledge her need for on-the-go, multi-benefit essentials that give her the freedom to change her look from day to night in five minutes. Milk Makeup is eco-conscious and innovative. The comprehensive product line spanning eye, face, lip, and hair is made of the highest quality ingredients. It features luxurious natural oils, coated powders with natural fruit and vegetable butters, and formulations with minimal to no preservatives. Every product has unique componentry for quick and easy application, so you can spend more time getting stuff done and less time getting done up. Multiple packaging or parts have been eliminated when possible, making one-hand application doable. All formulas require no additional brushes or applicators, unless you prefer that; everything is blendable with your fingertips or the component itself. see more...

Buy on Sephora
Jackie B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my go to mascara right now. I love the brush with the three puffs of fibers. It really helps to get the inside and outside corners and really bring lashes to life. The formula itself is pretty nice and thin which I like. I think this is great for somebody that has pretty good lashes to start with because it really enhances without making them too dramatic.
Jozet G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received this mascara as part of a Sephora Favorites gift set and I really like it. It's a good day time mascara. It gives your lashes a nice soft, feathery, natural look. If you are looking for dramatic lashes however, this is not the one for you. The twisted brush is great because it coats each lash individually. I have worn this mascara serval times and have not experienced any flaking, clumping, or smudging
Brenda C.
Manalapan, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely love this stuff! It goes on smooth. My lashes are amazingly full and long! The applicator wand is odd, but works so nicely to achieve my desired results. This us one of the few products that don't irritate my eyes and stays on for a long time without smudging.
Caroline E.
Coatesville, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I just adore Milk Makeup. I really want to love this mascara. I want to love it, because I love the fact that it is all natural. The wand is to die for! I love the shape of it! I can get all of my lashes, even the pesky tiny ones! I have a few concerns about the formula, though. I notice it chips away and breaks off, as the day goes by. I apply my makeup around 4 am, and by lunch time, this mascara is on my face. It is so unfortunate! MILK MAKEUP Ubame Mascara Inked 0.37 oz
Ashleigh M.
White Plains, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
I had placed an order on Milk Makeup's website for their concealer duo and I received this as a free sample with my order, which I am SO glad I did because I love this mascara.
 The wand is so unique and perfect for getting into the corners of the inner eye and perfect for coating the bottom lashes! It gets the lashes long and thick without getting clumpy.
Also, I love the packaging, the tube is perfect for travel! I will definitely purchase a full size!
Melissa M.
Saint Pauls, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
MILK MAKEUP Ubame Mascara Inked 0.37 oz has easily become my favorite mascara. I like the tube packaging and spiral shaped applicator brush. I am pleased that it doesn't apply clumpy and leave me with the "spider" lashes. It lasted throughout the day and was easy to remove with makeup remover. Would definitely recommend it to anyone who's searching for the perfect mascara.
Sharon K.
Lake Wales, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I REALLY did NOT like this mascara by Milk. The packaging looks cool. But, starting with the wand, it is strange and off putting and doesn't allow good application. What I was able to get on my lashes was NOT visible no matter how much I tried to put on. I for it in a monthly subscription box new, but, I don't know if it was all dried up or just that thin. But, either way, it totally sucked and I will NEVER recommend it or waste my time to try it again or any of their other products.
Kelsie M.
New Stanton, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I first received this product through a monthly Birchbox, and have since purchased it as part of a Sephora gift pack. I really enjoy the tube packaging, and feel like I can really use all of the product without worrying about how much I get to use before it dries. I also love the funky wand, and don't see as many clumps while applying. This is a great formula on its own, but I often layer it under Benefit's They're Real for a more dramatic effect.
Heather R.
Three Rivers, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received this sample in September's birchbox, an I am always excited to try new mascara. Not only did this mascara give me "meh" lashes, it was a cool day, and yet within hours it had basically melted off my lashes to my under eyelid. Heroin chic is actually not a good look. I literally threw it away that day.
libby B.
Sabetha, KS
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my new go-to mascara. It evenly coats the lashes with a thick and saturated pigment. It's super easy to apply with the bubble wand. I purchased this through Sephora about a month ago and I'm going to be a repeat buyer. My favorite part is the tube. It's not a hard plastic tube. It's like a lotion bottle type thing and you can squeeze the product into the brush as you start to rub low. Overall, I'm super satisfied and I love it!!!!!
Amanda B.
Goodlettsvlle, TN
I'd like to try this mascara but I don't see that a weirdly shaped brush is going to do anything different to my lashes than my regular mascara (that I love, btw)
Yesy V.
Cypress, TX
Is this a good mascara? Does it make your lashes look fuller and plumper?
KARLA G.
Is this product worth it or good?
Ally C.
Frederick, MD
Will this mascara make your eyelashes clumpy?
Miriam K.
I find that with mascara, I usually need to pack on a few to get a desires full lashes look.. Does this mascara alone give a full look?