BY MILK MAKEUP

A lash-loving, buildable, 74 percent natural mascara formula that won't flake and stays put all day. Get the ultimate mascara for a full-volume lash look with comfortable, wearable texture. This formula features a signature blend of ubame oak charcoal that gives lashes dense color, while sapphire dust adds dimension and depth. The result is a black that's deeper than black. The innovative triple-ball brush delivers a plush, high-volume look and hits lashes at three separate points, so there's no need to curl. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates This super mascara contains a blend of ubame oak and natural polysaccharides for a creamy, wearable texture. The world is giving rise to a new breed of empowered, ambitious, entrepreneurial girls. Milk Makeup girls live life to the fullest and are constantly experiencing, creating and sharing. Milk is a response to their craving for products that facilitate a fast-paced, adventurous lifestyle. Each of the purposely designed, 85 products of the collection acknowledge her need for on-the-go, multi-benefit essentials that give her the freedom to change her look from day to night in five minutes. Milk Makeup is eco-conscious and innovative. The comprehensive product line spanning eye, face, lip, and hair is made of the highest quality ingredients. It features luxurious natural oils, coated powders with natural fruit and vegetable butters, and formulations with minimal to no preservatives. Every product has unique componentry for quick and easy application, so you can spend more time getting stuff done and less time getting done up. Multiple packaging or parts have been eliminated when possible, making one-hand application doable. All formulas require no additional brushes or applicators, unless you prefer that; everything is blendable with your fingertips or the component itself. see more...

• Is this a wet mascara or drier? 1 Answers
  • It looks like a good mascara does it work good ??4 Answers
  • Is this waterproof? I was wondering4 Answers
Buy on Sephora
courtney L.
courtney L.
Got This in my birchbox and am in love with it. I'm not sure why, but I love the craziness of the funky wand. It just looks so cool to me. The mascara itself is amazing. My lashes look longer and fuller without looking cakey and sticky. Its amazing. I barely have to use any and I look almost like I have falsies on. Just what I needed for my short baby lashes!
Vilma V.
Vilma V.
I received this in my September Birchbox. I was looking forward to trying this, so I made it my sample choice of the month. Unfortunately , it caused a severe allergic reaction. I even allowed myself to heal a couple of times and tested it again just to be sure. I will be tossing this out. This mascara is NOT fibromyalgia friendly. #justmyfriendlyopinion
Swarnima G.
Swarnima G.
I found the packaging of the product really fun. This is my first time using the product and while it's not anything really spectacular, if you need a mascara to add depth to your lashes, it does the job. I found it that you have to start from the base of your lash line and really try and separate your lashes, or else it clumps really easily.
Ali M.
Ali M.
Apex, NC
I received a sample of the MILK MAKEUP Ubame Mascara, and I loved it so much I purchased a new one from Sephora.
The pigmentation adds great depth to my lashes, and the formula gives the perfect length and separation I need. Normally, I do not like brushes with different designs, but this brush works great at applying mascara to every lash.
Corinne B.
Corinne B.
Madison, WI
First off, I love the packaging for this mascara! It's fun and definitely unique. The black color is great, but I do think it wears off as the day goes by. The wand shape has 3 bumps in it... Which don't do much for me other than get product all over my eyelids. Hoping they come out with a new version because I'd give it another shot!
Jenn E.
Jenn E.
I got this mascara in the Sephora lashstash and was not impressed at all! I wanted to like it because of its unique cute packaging, brush, and ingredients. However, the brush for me personally sucked. It did not give an even coat of mascara. I've used it a handful of times and never reach for it. Wouldn't purchase a full size ever.
Mae M.
Mae M.
I have been trying to find a new mascara for a while. This one is a little better than average. But by far not the best. The applicator is a little different than what you are used but keeps lashes from clumping. Overall, if it's on sale it's great, but if they made this to add volume it would be even better. Ok for everyday wear.
Heidi P.
Heidi P.
Mishawaka, IN
I really like the concept of the packaging on this mascara. Once the product is low, you could just squeeze the tube and really get the most out of it versus hard metal or plastic packaging. I do feel that the applicator is a little cheap looking but the product itself does a good job of making your lashes look longer and fuller.
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Kirksville, MO
I don't know if I got a bad tube or what, but almost nothing would come off the brush onto my eyelashes. There was definitely plenty of product in there, but it gave no effect besides a slight tint to the lashes. The wand also made it so that I got mascara all over my lid whilst applying, which I really don't care for.
Allison W.
Allison W.
Salt Lake City, UT
I got a trial size of this from the sephora favorite mascaras box. I really liked it. The wand is a unique shape which was interesting, but it didn't seem to make a huge difference one way or the other for application. The mascara was nice. I liked it. Probably won't repurchase though, it's not at the top of my list.
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Goodlettsvlle, TN
I'd like to try this mascara but I don't see that a weirdly shaped brush is going to do anything different to my lashes than my regular mascara (that I love, btw)
Yesy V.
Yesy V.
Cypress, TX
Is this a good mascara? Does it make your lashes look fuller and plumper?
KARLA G.
KARLA G.
Is this product worth it or good?
Sarah R.
Sarah R.
Poca, WV
Is this waterproof? I was wondering
elizah k.
elizah k.
It looks like a good mascara does it work good ??