BY MILK MAKEUP

A lash-loving, buildable, 74 percent natural mascara formula that won't flake and stays put all day. Get the ultimate mascara for a full-volume lash look with comfortable, wearable texture. This formula features a signature blend of ubame oak charcoal that gives lashes dense color, while sapphire dust adds dimension and depth. The result is a black that's deeper than black. The innovative triple-ball brush delivers a plush, high-volume look and hits lashes at three separate points, so there's no need to curl. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates This super mascara contains a blend of ubame oak and natural polysaccharides for a creamy, wearable texture. The world is giving rise to a new breed of empowered, ambitious, entrepreneurial girls. Milk Makeup girls live life to the fullest and are constantly experiencing, creating and sharing. Milk is a response to their craving for products that facilitate a fast-paced, adventurous lifestyle. Each of the purposely designed, 85 products of the collection acknowledge her need for on-the-go, multi-benefit essentials that give her the freedom to change her look from day to night in five minutes. Milk Makeup is eco-conscious and innovative. The comprehensive product line spanning eye, face, lip, and hair is made of the highest quality ingredients. It features luxurious natural oils, coated powders with natural fruit and vegetable butters, and formulations with minimal to no preservatives. Every product has unique componentry for quick and easy application, so you can spend more time getting stuff done and less time getting done up. Multiple packaging or parts have been eliminated when possible, making one-hand application doable. All formulas require no additional brushes or applicators, unless you prefer that; everything is blendable with your fingertips or the component itself. see more...

• Is this a wet mascara or drier? 1 Answers
  • It looks like a good mascara does it work good ??4 Answers
  • Is this waterproof? I was wondering4 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Deyonna S.
Deyonna S.
This is amazing. I put one swipe on and my lashes were long and beautiful. You do not need to use a lot to get a lot out of it. I thought the packaging was weird at first, but I squished it between my fingers and there is actually a ton of product in there. Since the container is flexible, you can get more out of it. I was also skeptical about the applicator. It looked stupid and I thought "oh yay, this will be a pain to get on my lashes" but it's actually genius. It's like a snowman shape and each ball point reaches the hard to get areas (I.e the inner and outer corners) as well as the rest of the lash. I will definitely be buying this mascara from now on
Alisha H.
Alisha H.
Don't love the wand find it very hard to evenly distribute the mascara and it's as big as your eye is. The packaging in a little squeeze tube is new and innovative but not worth the money you could find better at the drugstore
Amber D.
Amber D.
Boulder, CO
I love this mascara because it doesn't clump, but it's also not flaky. It's great for a daytime look and I think the wand is super cool, it's great for grabbing every lash and the round shape is amazing for your lower lashes!
Leysmarie S.
Leysmarie S.
Hatillo
This is the best mascara., looks like a natural but elegant .makeup. You can use daily . Its really good long lasting!! i love it
Miranda R.
Miranda R.
I love this mascara! I tried it in the Sephora Lashstash and this one was so good! the formula was long lasting, didn't flake, and was a nice black. It separated and elongated my lashes, and I loved that it was mostly natural near my eyes. I would recommend this mascara
Katrina E.
Katrina E.
Not my favorite masacara. First impression is the packaging. The tube gets messy and the brush is very large and ends up on my eyelid. I found the mascara clumpy to apply and flaking after just a few hours. I was very frustrated and wont be using it again.
Breanna D.
Breanna D.
Winnipeg , MB
I didn't enjoy this mascara that much because even though it claims to not flake it flakes quite a bit for me. I also find it a little hard to apply because the brush is balky. I do like the packaging of it, but I wouldn't probably not repurchase.
Peyten G.
Peyten G.
The unique brush shape makes it very easy to get all of your lashes covered evenly. I use it everyday, and it is my by far my favorite mascara!
Andressa A.
Andressa A.
Maravilhoso deixa os cílios muuuito longos e bem curvados adoro fica lindo muito bom realmente é de muita qualidade
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Goodlettsvlle, TN
I'd like to try this mascara but I don't see that a weirdly shaped brush is going to do anything different to my lashes than my regular mascara (that I love, btw)
Yesy V.
Yesy V.
Cypress, TX
Is this a good mascara? Does it make your lashes look fuller and plumper?
KARLA G.
KARLA G.
Is this product worth it or good?
Sarah R.
Sarah R.
Poca, WV
Is this waterproof? I was wondering
elizah k.
elizah k.
It looks like a good mascara does it work good ??