BY MILK MAKEUP

A lash-loving, buildable, 74 percent natural mascara formula that won't flake and stays put all day. Get the ultimate mascara for a full-volume lash look with comfortable, wearable texture. This formula features a signature blend of ubame oak charcoal that gives lashes dense color, while sapphire dust adds dimension and depth. The result is a black that's deeper than black. The innovative triple-ball brush delivers a plush, high-volume look and hits lashes at three separate points, so there's no need to curl. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates This super mascara contains a blend of ubame oak and natural polysaccharides for a creamy, wearable texture. The world is giving rise to a new breed of empowered, ambitious, entrepreneurial girls. Milk Makeup girls live life to the fullest and are constantly experiencing, creating and sharing. Milk is a response to their craving for products that facilitate a fast-paced, adventurous lifestyle. Each of the purposely designed, 85 products of the collection acknowledge her need for on-the-go, multi-benefit essentials that give her the freedom to change her look from day to night in five minutes. Milk Makeup is eco-conscious and innovative. The comprehensive product line spanning eye, face, lip, and hair is made of the highest quality ingredients. It features luxurious natural oils, coated powders with natural fruit and vegetable butters, and formulations with minimal to no preservatives. Every product has unique componentry for quick and easy application, so you can spend more time getting stuff done and less time getting done up. Multiple packaging or parts have been eliminated when possible, making one-hand application doable. All formulas require no additional brushes or applicators, unless you prefer that; everything is blendable with your fingertips or the component itself. see more...

Buy on Sephora
Whitney C.
Saint Albans, WV
Beauty Junkie Expert
Best stuff ever! Try this if u havent it worked just as said! I highly recommend this to you!!!!!!
Brianna
Norwalk, CT
Best mascara every , does not clump at all. Leaves the eyelashes looking long and voluminous
Cadence E.
Boaz, Al
Amazing amazing mascara!! Really coats every lash and the formula isn't too wet or too dry!
Catherine N.
Doral, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Amo esta mascara! Da muchísimo. Volumen. Es duradera y da un efecto a tus cejas nitido.
Kayleen F.
NI, Louisiana
I love this mascara. Its amazing. It gives my lashes the fullness that it needs. Great
Jasmine O.
Newark, NJ
Absolutely love this product. Gives volume, length and no clumps. One of my favorites!
Monica R.
Demopolis, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This mascara is amazing, especially for fuller lashes that'll look like extensions
Heather H.
New Bloomfld, PA
Was sent this in A sample for Birchbox . Love the brush . Gave me fuller lashes
kavya m.
Camillus, New York
Beauty Junkie Expert
One of my favourite mascaras of all time. Was introduced to this brand and mascara via birchbox. The bristles of the wand feel like silk. Doesn't clump the lashes. And it's long lasting and feels comfortable as well!
Deyonna S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is amazing. I put one swipe on and my lashes were long and beautiful. You do not need to use a lot to get a lot out of it. I thought the packaging was weird at first, but I squished it between my fingers and there is actually a ton of product in there. Since the container is flexible, you can get more out of it. I was also skeptical about the applicator. It looked stupid and I thought "oh yay, this will be a pain to get on my lashes" but it's actually genius. It's like a snowman shape and each ball point reaches the hard to get areas (I.e the inner and outer corners) as well as the rest of the lash. I will definitely be buying this mascara from now on
Amanda B.
Goodlettsvlle, TN
I'd like to try this mascara but I don't see that a weirdly shaped brush is going to do anything different to my lashes than my regular mascara (that I love, btw)
Yesy V.
Cypress, TX
Is this a good mascara? Does it make your lashes look fuller and plumper?
KARLA G.
Is this product worth it or good?
Miriam K.
I find that with mascara, I usually need to pack on a few to get a desires full lashes look.. Does this mascara alone give a full look?
Ally C.
Frederick, MD
Will this mascara make your eyelashes clumpy?