BY MILK MAKEUP

A lash-loving, buildable, 74 percent natural mascara formula that won't flake and stays put all day. Get the ultimate mascara for a full-volume lash look with comfortable, wearable texture. This formula features a signature blend of ubame oak charcoal that gives lashes dense color, while sapphire dust adds dimension and depth. The result is a black that's deeper than black. The innovative triple-ball brush delivers a plush, high-volume look and hits lashes at three separate points, so there's no need to curl. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates This super mascara contains a blend of ubame oak and natural polysaccharides for a creamy, wearable texture. The world is giving rise to a new breed of empowered, ambitious, entrepreneurial girls. Milk Makeup girls live life to the fullest and are constantly experiencing, creating and sharing. Milk is a response to their craving for products that facilitate a fast-paced, adventurous lifestyle. Each of the purposely designed, 85 products of the collection acknowledge her need for on-the-go, multi-benefit essentials that give her the freedom to change her look from day to night in five minutes. Milk Makeup is eco-conscious and innovative. The comprehensive product line spanning eye, face, lip, and hair is made of the highest quality ingredients. It features luxurious natural oils, coated powders with natural fruit and vegetable butters, and formulations with minimal to no preservatives. Every product has unique componentry for quick and easy application, so you can spend more time getting stuff done and less time getting done up. Multiple packaging or parts have been eliminated when possible, making one-hand application doable. All formulas require no additional brushes or applicators, unless you prefer that; everything is blendable with your fingertips or the component itself. see more...

• Is this a wet mascara or drier? 1 Answers
  • It looks like a good mascara does it work good ??4 Answers
  • Is this waterproof? I was wondering4 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Alex K.
Alex K.
Franklin, MA
I really like this mascara for everyday use. The dark black color is really nice on the lashes and it feels great without clumping throughout the day. I wouldn't use this for going out or a more dramatic look however because it doesn't give the lashes as much volume as I normally like.
Nicky B.
Nicky B.
Ursa, IL
This is by far one of the best, if not THE best mascara that I have ever used. I got it in my November Birchbox, and I wasn't really sure what to expect, the tube was different, the applicator was different and well I don't really do well with different. lol However, it worked great, I don't like mascara's that make my eyelashes look clumpy, or fake, and this one did neither! I felt like it only enhances what you naturally have, but in such an aswesome way. The design of the brush really allows you to hit all of your lashes, and I'll defintely be buying this in the future!
Anamaria H.
Anamaria H.
I received this mascara in a Sephora favorites mascara kit and this was the dud of the kit. The brush is super wonky and I just couldn't get it to work for me. Every time I applied it, I would get mascara all over my eyelids and under my eyes. It did nothing for me.
Mallory O.
Mallory O.
Lockport, LA
One of my most favorite mascara's. The brush is super soft and the shape is amazing. It doesn't clump at all, even if your putting on several coats. It may be a bit pricey, but it is definitely worth it.
Taira C.
Taira C.
Brooklyn, NY
I got this in an old birchbox and I do really like it. It doesn't clump up on my lashes like many others, it makes my lashes long and thick. It's also not a hard brush. I would repurchase.
Renae V.
Renae V.
I'm very impressed by this mascara. I thought the brush was very interesting and unique, but I was very worried how it would work on my lashes. Surprisingly it works wonders on separating and adding volume to your lashes. It provides a very natural but still adds a little wow factor to your lashes. The only reason I took a star off is that it smudges a little on the lower lash line, but if I don't apply so much product I don't have any problems!
Maddie C.
Maddie C.
Oakley, CA
i really dislike this product. the wand isn't desirable and it's not super pigmented it kinda just tinted my lashes without lengthening or volumizing
Maeve B.
Maeve B.
although I think that this product is very cool the new applicator does get almost all of your eyelashes but the mascara it's self is quite chunky and not smooth so it often flakes off. I think this company was on the right track to making a very new cool product but still have a few kinks.
Gabrielle B.
Gabrielle B.
This is not my favorite mascara, and it is strange to
Me that some vloggers say this is their favorite mascara. In my opinion, it is a bit on the dry side. Additionally, I've noticed that this mascara gets very flaky after a day of wearing it. Not sure how well it works with lash primer or makeup setting spray though. I will use this mascara as a first coat mascara because it is so minimal, separates well, and allows wetter mascaras to build great volume without all the hoop, and keeping lashes still separated. I am still unsure about the design of the brush, it makes no sense to me. Not sure how the 3 bulbs are supposed to work, in my opinion, this has been more of an inconvenience than anything else.
Katie B.
Katie B.
Rosedale, MD
Ok so, I love this products packaging. I just think the little tube is cute and makes it stand out from other products in the same category. The mascara itself wasn't terrible. It definitely does the job of a regular, cheaper, basic mascara in the sense the it does coat your lashes and you can tell you're wearing mascara but, for me at least, it didn't do anything special. It didn't make my lashes look fuller or help with any curl. For something at this price point I feel like there should be more benefits or I'd prefer to spend much less on a drug store brand that has the added benefits.
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Goodlettsvlle, TN
I'd like to try this mascara but I don't see that a weirdly shaped brush is going to do anything different to my lashes than my regular mascara (that I love, btw)
Yesy V.
Yesy V.
Cypress, TX
Is this a good mascara? Does it make your lashes look fuller and plumper?
KARLA G.
KARLA G.
Is this product worth it or good?
Sarah R.
Sarah R.
Poca, WV
Is this waterproof? I was wondering
elizah k.
elizah k.
It looks like a good mascara does it work good ??