BY MILK MAKEUP

A lash-loving, buildable, 74 percent natural mascara formula that won't flake and stays put all day. Get the ultimate mascara for a full-volume lash look with comfortable, wearable texture. This formula features a signature blend of ubame oak charcoal that gives lashes dense color, while sapphire dust adds dimension and depth. The result is a black that's deeper than black. The innovative triple-ball brush delivers a plush, high-volume look and hits lashes at three separate points, so there's no need to curl. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates This super mascara contains a blend of ubame oak and natural polysaccharides for a creamy, wearable texture. The world is giving rise to a new breed of empowered, ambitious, entrepreneurial girls. Milk Makeup girls live life to the fullest and are constantly experiencing, creating and sharing. Milk is a response to their craving for products that facilitate a fast-paced, adventurous lifestyle. Each of the purposely designed, 85 products of the collection acknowledge her need for on-the-go, multi-benefit essentials that give her the freedom to change her look from day to night in five minutes. Milk Makeup is eco-conscious and innovative. The comprehensive product line spanning eye, face, lip, and hair is made of the highest quality ingredients. It features luxurious natural oils, coated powders with natural fruit and vegetable butters, and formulations with minimal to no preservatives. Every product has unique componentry for quick and easy application, so you can spend more time getting stuff done and less time getting done up. Multiple packaging or parts have been eliminated when possible, making one-hand application doable. All formulas require no additional brushes or applicators, unless you prefer that; everything is blendable with your fingertips or the component itself. see more...

Buy on Sephora
Iqra M.
Burbank, IL
The packaging for this is really funky, but it has a good wand. I liked how it separated my lashes, but still made them look thicker and longer. I'd recommend no more than 1 or 2 coats since it starts to clump after that.
Melissa B.
Spencerville , IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I definitely won't be purchasing this one. Got it as a sample and it took three coats to show a noticeable difference in my lashes. And even then, the results are not amazing. I personally did not have any flaking like some others noted, but I think there are much better mascaras out there. Cool brush. Cool ingredients. Like the packaging. The product is just meh! Disappointed.
Alejandra S.
It wasn't anything special. After a few coats it clumped my eyelashes and maybe it's just me but mine smelled really funky? I don't think I'll be buying this again.
Lezlie C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love MILK MAKEUPS ubame mascara! It works so well and looks great! I got it from birchbox and I absolutely love it and I know
You will too! If you don't have this in your makeup bag you should
Definitely consider investing
Mandi G.
Russellville
Nope. Not even good. I have oily skin and deep set eyes this stuff doesn't even apply well. Lasted for no time. I am happy it was a sample. Not gonna buy.
Lauren D.
I came here specifically looking to review this product. I was VERY shocked that it wasn't 5 star rating (to each their own though). I just wanted to say how much I LOVE this mascara. I've gotten two in birchbox samples and will be purchasing the full size soon. This is most favorite mascara that I have ever tried!
Hilary P.
Newcastle, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
This did nothing for my lashes. They made them look short and stubby. The wand was cool but once again it just wasn't worth it. I was really disappointed.
Rachel B.
I really wanted to like this mascara. Sapphire dust, ubame oak charcoal, and mostly natural ingredients? I was convinced this was going to be my favorite out of the five in Sephora's latest "lashstash to go" set. Unfortunately, it was probably my least favorite in the set. I did love the shape of the brush, but the formula just did not work for me. It would not hold a curl. After a few hours it started to flake and get in my eyes, which in turn made my eyes super irritated. Despite how much I really wanted to like this, it just did not work out for me.
Jessica S.
Kirksville, MO
I don't know if I got a bad tube or what, but almost nothing would come off the brush onto my eyelashes. There was definitely plenty of product in there, but it gave no effect besides a slight tint to the lashes. The wand also made it so that I got mascara all over my lid whilst applying, which I really don't care for.
Madeline A.
Saugus, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I just bought the Milk Mascara at Sephora but honestly I already returned it. I was so excited and the brush is soo cool, but it really disappointed me. When I put it on, it almost looked like my natural eyelashes, which is an okay look once in awhile for the pool or beach. But after 6 hours, it was completely flaked under my eyes like a raccoon. I tried once more and it was the same. Would not recommend, only liked it for the brush.
Amanda B.
Goodlettsvlle, TN
I'd like to try this mascara but I don't see that a weirdly shaped brush is going to do anything different to my lashes than my regular mascara (that I love, btw)
Yesy V.
Cypress, TX
Is this a good mascara? Does it make your lashes look fuller and plumper?
KARLA G.
Is this product worth it or good?
Ally C.
Frederick, MD
Will this mascara make your eyelashes clumpy?
Miriam K.
I find that with mascara, I usually need to pack on a few to get a desires full lashes look.. Does this mascara alone give a full look?