BY MILK MAKEUP

A lash-loving, buildable, 74 percent natural mascara formula that won't flake and stays put all day. Get the ultimate mascara for a full-volume lash look with comfortable, wearable texture. This formula features a signature blend of ubame oak charcoal that gives lashes dense color, while sapphire dust adds dimension and depth. The result is a black that's deeper than black. The innovative triple-ball brush delivers a plush, high-volume look and hits lashes at three separate points, so there's no need to curl. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates This super mascara contains a blend of ubame oak and natural polysaccharides for a creamy, wearable texture. The world is giving rise to a new breed of empowered, ambitious, entrepreneurial girls. Milk Makeup girls live life to the fullest and are constantly experiencing, creating and sharing. Milk is a response to their craving for products that facilitate a fast-paced, adventurous lifestyle. Each of the purposely designed, 85 products of the collection acknowledge her need for on-the-go, multi-benefit essentials that give her the freedom to change her look from day to night in five minutes. Milk Makeup is eco-conscious and innovative. The comprehensive product line spanning eye, face, lip, and hair is made of the highest quality ingredients. It features luxurious natural oils, coated powders with natural fruit and vegetable butters, and formulations with minimal to no preservatives. Every product has unique componentry for quick and easy application, so you can spend more time getting stuff done and less time getting done up. Multiple packaging or parts have been eliminated when possible, making one-hand application doable. All formulas require no additional brushes or applicators, unless you prefer that; everything is blendable with your fingertips or the component itself. see more...

• It looks like a good mascara does it work good ??5 Answers
  • Is this a wet mascara or drier? 1 Answers
  • This brush looks incredible does it work well?4 Answers
MILK MAKEUP Ubame Mascara Inked 0.37 oz
  • "I just tried Milk mascara and I love it. The formula is So great it lifts my eyelashes and thickens them. I have always used one brand but now that I've tried Milk mascara my usual brand has some competition." in 33 reviews
  • "Love this mascara. I was skeptical of the brush shape at first but it really helps create full, long lashes with no clumping! " in 15 reviews
  • "This mascara is amazing!! Quick even coverage with one of the best wands I've ever used. No clumps & separates lashes amazingly well. Super easy to use! " in 12 reviews
  • "I already have long and thick eyelashes (yell at genetics not at me). I don't use too much makeup, but I always try to put something on my eyes. I have tried tons of mascara and this has got to be in the top 5. The colour is deep, the length it provides is phenom, and it makes my lashes thicker. I have been asked a few times if I was wearing false eyelashes. I got this as a sample in my Birchbox and I don't want it to end." in 10 reviews
Rachel M.
Statesboro , GA
I really enjoyed this mascara. It might be my favorite. At first I did get some product on my eye lid because I wasnt use to the brush. After I played with it I really liked it. It's a little pricey. The packaging is cute, too
Kaleigh M.
Bay Village, OH
I LOVE THIS MASCARA. This is absolutely amazing. I'm very picky about my mascara and always look for something to make my blue eyes pop. I love getting into my lashes and working out the details and the wand does just that!
Brit b.
Holy grail mascara. One coat is enough to draw out my lashes and it doesnt clump. I got mine in a birchbox and immediately ordered a full size from sephora. It is amazinggg. And the wand is different from any other out there
Kelsey F.
Brooklyn, NY
This mascara makes my lashed
Long and thick like I like, but by the afternoon I look in the bathroom and have raccoon eyes as the mascara has
Dusted off all over my face. Other mascara a pack the same punch and stay put all day, therefore this falls short in my list
Lauren T.
Sylmar, CA
Holly A.
Valdosta, Ga
I love this mascara! I tried it via Sephora's last stash try it kit. The brush is super cool and the mascara lasts a long time. I will definitely be buying a full size one. The price seems pretty cheap.
Amanda G.
Mt Pleasant, PA
Wasn't too impressed with Milks mascara. Not saying it's not any good but I prefer my Benefits They're Real & my L'Oréal Voluminous over this. The 3 balls in the wand is what makes it tough to use.
Allison W.
Salt Lake City, UT
I got a trial size of this from the sephora favorite mascaras box. I really liked it. The wand is a unique shape which was interesting, but it didn't seem to make a huge difference one way or the other for application. The mascara was nice. I liked it. Probably won't repurchase though, it's not at the top of my list.
krystal ☺.
I love the packaging and decided to go ahead and give it a try because the wand looks so coool! Unfortunately i found the brush difficult to work with and odd to use . It didn't coat my eyelashes evenly like i had hoped. 😧😧😧😧
Taira C.
Brooklyn, NY
I got this in an old birchbox and I do really like it. It doesn't clump up on my lashes like many others, it makes my lashes long and thick. It's also not a hard brush. I would repurchase.
Amanda B.
Goodlettsvlle, TN
I'd like to try this mascara but I don't see that a weirdly shaped brush is going to do anything different to my lashes than my regular mascara (that I love, btw)
Yesy V.
Cypress, TX
Is this a good mascara? Does it make your lashes look fuller and plumper?
KARLA G.
Corona, NY
Is this product worth it or good?
elizah k.
It looks like a good mascara does it work good ??
Alejandra G.
Costa Rica
How good is this? Is this a good mascara?

back