BY MILK MAKEUP

A lash-loving, buildable, 74 percent natural mascara formula that won't flake and stays put all day. Get the ultimate mascara for a full-volume lash look with comfortable, wearable texture. This formula features a signature blend of ubame oak charcoal that gives lashes dense color, while sapphire dust adds dimension and depth. The result is a black that's deeper than black. The innovative triple-ball brush delivers a plush, high-volume look and hits lashes at three separate points, so there's no need to curl. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates This super mascara contains a blend of ubame oak and natural polysaccharides for a creamy, wearable texture. The world is giving rise to a new breed of empowered, ambitious, entrepreneurial girls. Milk Makeup girls live life to the fullest and are constantly experiencing, creating and sharing. Milk is a response to their craving for products that facilitate a fast-paced, adventurous lifestyle. Each of the purposely designed, 85 products of the collection acknowledge her need for on-the-go, multi-benefit essentials that give her the freedom to change her look from day to night in five minutes. Milk Makeup is eco-conscious and innovative. The comprehensive product line spanning eye, face, lip, and hair is made of the highest quality ingredients. It features luxurious natural oils, coated powders with natural fruit and vegetable butters, and formulations with minimal to no preservatives. Every product has unique componentry for quick and easy application, so you can spend more time getting stuff done and less time getting done up. Multiple packaging or parts have been eliminated when possible, making one-hand application doable. All formulas require no additional brushes or applicators, unless you prefer that; everything is blendable with your fingertips or the component itself. see more...

• Is this a wet mascara or drier? 1 Answers
  • It looks like a good mascara does it work good ??4 Answers
  • Is this waterproof? I was wondering4 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Cameo S.
Cameo S.
Very unique packaging, loved this product! This mascara is not clumpy. Very dark coloring. I have green eyes, and long eye lashes and it differently made my eyes pop! I would purchase again, strongly recommend this product
julzz b.
julzz b.
I love this mascara! It's amazing and i use it every single day!! I got a trial sample and it's ;aster me for about a month or so. I don't think it's too pricy considering the quality. Other mascaras don"t work as well on my eyelashes than this one!
Jessica Y.
Jessica Y.
I have been searching for my holy grail mascara for years and have never found one that I liked enough to buy again until this one. I am all about using makeup to enhance my natural beauty. Before this mascara I always felt that mascaras made my lashes look crunchy or you could tell that I was using some. This mascara is like none other. The natural charcoal formula is always clump free and applies very evenly. The amazing three ball mascara wand makes all my lashes stand out and applies so naturally. I would highly recommend this to anyone looking to enhance their natural lashes in a very flattering way.
Heather R.
Heather R.
Three Rivers, MA
I received this sample in September's birchbox, an I am always excited to try new mascara. Not only did this mascara give me "meh" lashes, it was a cool day, and yet within hours it had basically melted off my lashes to my under eyelid. Heroin chic is actually not a good look. I literally threw it away that day.
Michele A.
Michele A.
Lake Charles, LA
I love this mascara, I got a mini size in my November Birchbox. The black is very black and the wand is so unique and helps you get those corner lashes. The only thing I hate is that the packaging gets dirty so easily.
Whitney C.
Whitney C.
Saint Albans, WV
Best stuff ever! Try this if u havent it worked just as said! I highly recommend this to you!!!!!!
Rose B.
Rose B.
Vermilion, OH
I got this as a birchbox sample and I like the tube. I think it's good for a natural look, but there is no big curl or lengthening effect. That being said, it comes off easy and is really light.
Brytanie S.
Brytanie S.
I love this mascara. I got it in my birch box (actually two of them) and it went on so smooth. It's dark and really lengthening.
Kyla F.
Kyla F.
Arlington, TX
I thought that this was the WEIRDEST mascara when I first got it. I wasn't expecting to see a brush that shape and didn't have a clue as to how it would help me. Once I got over the look of it and started using it, I realized I'm definitely a big fan. I generally use more than one mascara but if I'm feeling super light and lazy, I use this one alone and it does the perfect job.
Alex K.
Alex K.
Franklin, MA
I really like this mascara for everyday use. The dark black color is really nice on the lashes and it feels great without clumping throughout the day. I wouldn't use this for going out or a more dramatic look however because it doesn't give the lashes as much volume as I normally like.
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Goodlettsvlle, TN
I'd like to try this mascara but I don't see that a weirdly shaped brush is going to do anything different to my lashes than my regular mascara (that I love, btw)
Yesy V.
Yesy V.
Cypress, TX
Is this a good mascara? Does it make your lashes look fuller and plumper?
KARLA G.
KARLA G.
Is this product worth it or good?
Sarah R.
Sarah R.
Poca, WV
Is this waterproof? I was wondering
elizah k.
elizah k.
It looks like a good mascara does it work good ??