BY MILK MAKEUP

A lash-loving, buildable, 74 percent natural mascara formula that won't flake and stays put all day. Get the ultimate mascara for a full-volume lash look with comfortable, wearable texture. This formula features a signature blend of ubame oak charcoal that gives lashes dense color, while sapphire dust adds dimension and depth. The result is a black that's deeper than black. The innovative triple-ball brush delivers a plush, high-volume look and hits lashes at three separate points, so there's no need to curl. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates This super mascara contains a blend of ubame oak and natural polysaccharides for a creamy, wearable texture. The world is giving rise to a new breed of empowered, ambitious, entrepreneurial girls. Milk Makeup girls live life to the fullest and are constantly experiencing, creating and sharing. Milk is a response to their craving for products that facilitate a fast-paced, adventurous lifestyle. Each of the purposely designed, 85 products of the collection acknowledge her need for on-the-go, multi-benefit essentials that give her the freedom to change her look from day to night in five minutes. Milk Makeup is eco-conscious and innovative. The comprehensive product line spanning eye, face, lip, and hair is made of the highest quality ingredients. It features luxurious natural oils, coated powders with natural fruit and vegetable butters, and formulations with minimal to no preservatives. Every product has unique componentry for quick and easy application, so you can spend more time getting stuff done and less time getting done up. Multiple packaging or parts have been eliminated when possible, making one-hand application doable. All formulas require no additional brushes or applicators, unless you prefer that; everything is blendable with your fingertips or the component itself. see more...

• It looks like a good mascara does it work good ??5 Answers
  • Is this a wet mascara or drier? 1 Answers
  • This brush looks incredible does it work well?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Maddie C.
Oakley, CA
i really dislike this product. the wand isn't desirable and it's not super pigmented it kinda just tinted my lashes without lengthening or volumizing
Anna D.
Looks really natural and builds up fast and easy. I use it almost everyday that I wear makeup. Little pricey for mascara that looks barely there.
Aimee B.
I love this mascara. The wand, the formula and the packaging! Your lashes will never feel hard or crumble at the end of the day. Great mascara!!
Jessica C.
I love this mascara. It is a great color, doesn't clump, and the container is unique. The brush is fantastic and it makes my lashes look longer.
Luz H.
This is not my favorite mascara, I like the package and the wand is really diferent but it didnt make any new thing or effect to my lashes.
Oneisha C.
Brooklyn, NY
I have short lashes but it enhances the appearance of it. I have to say its the best, its weird wand but it sure does do the job right...
Kayleigh S.
Moravian Falls, NC
This mascara is fantastic. I got it in a birchbox. This mascara beats anything cover-girl has ever had. I will most certainly buy this.
Liliana H.
I got this product in my one of my subscription boxes. I do enjoy it but i dont like the 3 circles bc it misses some of my eye lashes.
Mayu V.
Berkeley, CA
I have been using this mascara for quite sometime now, and it doesn't clump up and makes my lashes look naturally long and spread out.
Ginger S.
Modesto, CA
It's actually a really nice mascara! My major complaint is that it dried out pretty quickly compared to how long other mascaras last.
Amanda B.
Goodlettsvlle, TN
I'd like to try this mascara but I don't see that a weirdly shaped brush is going to do anything different to my lashes than my regular mascara (that I love, btw)
Yesy V.
Cypress, TX
Is this a good mascara? Does it make your lashes look fuller and plumper?
KARLA G.
Is this product worth it or good?
elizah k.
It looks like a good mascara does it work good ??
Alejandra G.
Costa Rica
How good is this? Is this a good mascara?