BY MILK MAKEUP

A lash-loving, buildable, 74 percent natural mascara formula that won't flake and stays put all day. Get the ultimate mascara for a full-volume lash look with comfortable, wearable texture. This formula features a signature blend of ubame oak charcoal that gives lashes dense color, while sapphire dust adds dimension and depth. The result is a black that's deeper than black. The innovative triple-ball brush delivers a plush, high-volume look and hits lashes at three separate points, so there's no need to curl. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates This super mascara contains a blend of ubame oak and natural polysaccharides for a creamy, wearable texture. The world is giving rise to a new breed of empowered, ambitious, entrepreneurial girls. Milk Makeup girls live life to the fullest and are constantly experiencing, creating and sharing. Milk is a response to their craving for products that facilitate a fast-paced, adventurous lifestyle. Each of the purposely designed, 85 products of the collection acknowledge her need for on-the-go, multi-benefit essentials that give her the freedom to change her look from day to night in five minutes. Milk Makeup is eco-conscious and innovative. The comprehensive product line spanning eye, face, lip, and hair is made of the highest quality ingredients. It features luxurious natural oils, coated powders with natural fruit and vegetable butters, and formulations with minimal to no preservatives. Every product has unique componentry for quick and easy application, so you can spend more time getting stuff done and less time getting done up. Multiple packaging or parts have been eliminated when possible, making one-hand application doable. All formulas require no additional brushes or applicators, unless you prefer that; everything is blendable with your fingertips or the component itself. see more...

• It looks like a good mascara does it work good ??5 Answers
  • Is this a wet mascara or drier? 1 Answers
  • This brush looks incredible does it work well?4 Answers
MILK MAKEUP Ubame Mascara Inked 0.37 oz
  • "I just tried Milk mascara and I love it. The formula is So great it lifts my eyelashes and thickens them. I have always used one brand but now that I've tried Milk mascara my usual brand has some competition." in 33 reviews
  • "Love this mascara. I was skeptical of the brush shape at first but it really helps create full, long lashes with no clumping! " in 15 reviews
  • "This mascara is amazing!! Quick even coverage with one of the best wands I've ever used. No clumps & separates lashes amazingly well. Super easy to use! " in 12 reviews
  • "I already have long and thick eyelashes (yell at genetics not at me). I don't use too much makeup, but I always try to put something on my eyes. I have tried tons of mascara and this has got to be in the top 5. The colour is deep, the length it provides is phenom, and it makes my lashes thicker. I have been asked a few times if I was wearing false eyelashes. I got this as a sample in my Birchbox and I don't want it to end." in 10 reviews
Ivanna R.
Rancho Cucamonga, CA
Wow I absolutely love this mascara, my eyelashes are naturally long but this mascara enhances them even more and makes them very dark, the unique wand makes the application so easy and it really does volumize and darken your lashes. I would totally recommend this product. I also really love the packaging I think it's so cool!
Austyn C.
Once you get over the wand, the formula is awesome. I got in a subscription box, and didn't think anything of it at first, but then I noticed myself only wanting to use this mascara, and ended up purchasing a full size. The formula is very natural looking and very buildable without clumping. It is my go to everyday mascara.
Carla L.
Henderson, Nv
I struggle with mascara but, this works really well! I tend to end up with rub-off under my eyes but, that seems to be inevitable. Not as bad with this brand though. Such a weird brush, I was a little weirded out at first but, it really gets those little lashes in the corners.
Rachel L.
Saugus, MA
I am pleasantly surprised with this mascara. The wand is very different but I think it did a good job at evenly coating my lashes. It doesn't give dramatic length or volume, but it feels really nice on my lashes and looks very pretty.
Maeve B.
although I think that this product is very cool the new applicator does get almost all of your eyelashes but the mascara it's self is quite chunky and not smooth so it often flakes off. I think this company was on the right track to making a very new cool product but still have a few kinks.
Jessica G.
San Antonio, TX
My lashes are long but thin, so volume is very important to me. This mascara didn't do much for me in that department. It was also kind of difficult to use. The brush made the job messy as I kept getting my eyelid while trying to fully cover my lashes. Wouldn't recommend.
Danielle B.
Cape Girardeau, MO
This is one of my favorite mascaras. The brush helps keep my lashes from clumping. The formula is great and it stays on all day. I revived this product in a subscription box and fell in love immediately. It is worth the price and I I'll be buying some again in the future.
Lauren T.
Pawleys Isl, SC
I received this mascara in my nov. birchbox and love it! The wand looks weird and unique but It looks totally natural! My mom even told me that my lashes have never looked better! Separates lashes fantastically! Definitely recommend
Cameo S.
Very unique packaging, loved this product! This mascara is not clumpy. Very dark coloring. I have green eyes, and long eye lashes and it differently made my eyes pop! I would purchase again, strongly recommend this product
Karen D.
Houston , TX
I have been loving this Milk Makeup Mascara in terms of color payout, volumizing power, and lengthening. I dislike how it will run on me causing some flaking and panda eyes, so I tend to wear this for when I only need makeup to last less than 5 hours. Not sure I'll repurchase, but have been truly enjoying it.
Amanda B.
Goodlettsvlle, TN
I'd like to try this mascara but I don't see that a weirdly shaped brush is going to do anything different to my lashes than my regular mascara (that I love, btw)
Yesy V.
Cypress, TX
Is this a good mascara? Does it make your lashes look fuller and plumper?
KARLA G.
Corona, NY
Is this product worth it or good?
elizah k.
It looks like a good mascara does it work good ??
Alejandra G.
Costa Rica
How good is this? Is this a good mascara?

back