BY MILK MAKEUP

A lash-loving, buildable, 74 percent natural mascara formula that won't flake and stays put all day. Get the ultimate mascara for a full-volume lash look with comfortable, wearable texture. This formula features a signature blend of ubame oak charcoal that gives lashes dense color, while sapphire dust adds dimension and depth. The result is a black that's deeper than black. The innovative triple-ball brush delivers a plush, high-volume look and hits lashes at three separate points, so there's no need to curl. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates This super mascara contains a blend of ubame oak and natural polysaccharides for a creamy, wearable texture. The world is giving rise to a new breed of empowered, ambitious, entrepreneurial girls. Milk Makeup girls live life to the fullest and are constantly experiencing, creating and sharing. Milk is a response to their craving for products that facilitate a fast-paced, adventurous lifestyle. Each of the purposely designed, 85 products of the collection acknowledge her need for on-the-go, multi-benefit essentials that give her the freedom to change her look from day to night in five minutes. Milk Makeup is eco-conscious and innovative. The comprehensive product line spanning eye, face, lip, and hair is made of the highest quality ingredients. It features luxurious natural oils, coated powders with natural fruit and vegetable butters, and formulations with minimal to no preservatives. Every product has unique componentry for quick and easy application, so you can spend more time getting stuff done and less time getting done up. Multiple packaging or parts have been eliminated when possible, making one-hand application doable. All formulas require no additional brushes or applicators, unless you prefer that; everything is blendable with your fingertips or the component itself. see more...

Buy on Sephora
Shachy D.
Lawrenceville
really good applicator, long lasting, it divides every lash and makes them look full, affordable, it makes you're lashes look longer.
Ginger S.
Modesto, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
It's actually a really nice mascara! My major complaint is that it dried out pretty quickly compared to how long other mascaras last.
Jennifer T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like the shape of the applicator but I got mascara all over my eyes (on the lid and under the eye) so it needs some drying time.
Brytanie S.
I love this mascara. I got it in my birch box (actually two of them) and it went on so smooth. It's dark and really lengthening.
Amanda C.
Chickamauga, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Really good mascara. Gives great volume and length without being clumpy. I apply a couple coats and never get spider lashes lol.
Angie E.
Brooklyn, NY
Love this mascara. I was skeptical of the brush shape at first but it really helps create full, long lashes with no clumping!
Delores H.
New Philadelphia
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have heard very good news about this product from alot of people although i havent got touse it yet i would love to try it
Brittany M.
Commerce City , CO
Beauty Junkie Expert
Really like how this mascara makes my less than impressive eye lashes pop! The packaging is also pretty neat and innovative.
Jacqueline S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This mascara weighs down my eyelashes and it's hard to get every lash. It does make my eye lashes look longer and darker.
Sabrina R.
Love this mascara! The brush is unique and really gets the small outer lashes. The formula is nice and not too clumpy.
Amanda B.
Goodlettsvlle, TN
I'd like to try this mascara but I don't see that a weirdly shaped brush is going to do anything different to my lashes than my regular mascara (that I love, btw)
Yesy V.
Cypress, TX
Is this a good mascara? Does it make your lashes look fuller and plumper?
KARLA G.
Is this product worth it or good?
Miriam K.
I find that with mascara, I usually need to pack on a few to get a desires full lashes look.. Does this mascara alone give a full look?
Ally C.
Frederick, MD
Will this mascara make your eyelashes clumpy?