BY MILK MAKEUP

A lash-loving, buildable, 74 percent natural mascara formula that won't flake and stays put all day. Get the ultimate mascara for a full-volume lash look with comfortable, wearable texture. This formula features a signature blend of ubame oak charcoal that gives lashes dense color, while sapphire dust adds dimension and depth. The result is a black that's deeper than black. The innovative triple-ball brush delivers a plush, high-volume look and hits lashes at three separate points, so there's no need to curl. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates This super mascara contains a blend of ubame oak and natural polysaccharides for a creamy, wearable texture. The world is giving rise to a new breed of empowered, ambitious, entrepreneurial girls. Milk Makeup girls live life to the fullest and are constantly experiencing, creating and sharing. Milk is a response to their craving for products that facilitate a fast-paced, adventurous lifestyle. Each of the purposely designed, 85 products of the collection acknowledge her need for on-the-go, multi-benefit essentials that give her the freedom to change her look from day to night in five minutes. Milk Makeup is eco-conscious and innovative. The comprehensive product line spanning eye, face, lip, and hair is made of the highest quality ingredients. It features luxurious natural oils, coated powders with natural fruit and vegetable butters, and formulations with minimal to no preservatives. Every product has unique componentry for quick and easy application, so you can spend more time getting stuff done and less time getting done up. Multiple packaging or parts have been eliminated when possible, making one-hand application doable. All formulas require no additional brushes or applicators, unless you prefer that; everything is blendable with your fingertips or the component itself. see more...

• It looks like a good mascara does it work good ??5 Answers
  • Is this a wet mascara or drier? 1 Answers
  • This brush looks incredible does it work well?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Heather F.
I received this as a gift! Super impressed with how it goes on. No clumping, super lengthening! I love it and will buy it for myself when I run out of this one!
kate W.
Crozet, VA
Got this mascara from a MILK makeup set and was really surprised! The tube and wand threw me off but it worked great! Super subtle volume and not clumpy at all!
Allison B.
Florence, AL
I really like this! It adds volume and length to my lashes and I love the unique brush. It does not smudge or flake. Overall I give it an A+! I have 2 tubes 🙂
Missy R.
Willits, CA
This mascara is awesome! The 3 little balls help get into the nooks & crannies of the tiniest lashes. It doesn't flake or budge all day! No raccoon eyes here.
Natalie S.
Louisville, KY
This is such a fun little product. I love the packaging . Not sure about the purpose of the wand shape but I found that it worked well for a thick even lash.
Kayleigh B.
Martin, TN
This really lengthens my lashes and it is just a great mascara in general. The only thing is the brush is kinda hard to get used to but after that it's fine
Hilary P.
Newcastle, OK
This did nothing for my lashes. They made them look short and stubby. The wand was cool but once again it just wasn't worth it. I was really disappointed.
Mandi G.
Russellville
Nope. Not even good. I have oily skin and deep set eyes this stuff doesn't even apply well. Lasted for no time. I am happy it was a sample. Not gonna buy.
Angela K.
Claremore, OK
This mascara is amazing!! Quick even coverage with one of the best wands I've ever used. No clumps & separates lashes amazingly well. Super easy to use!
Josie R.
Reedy, WV
I LOVE THE WAND OF THIS PRODUCT! ❤ I got this as a gift, and thought I wouldn't like it. But I absolutely love it. It's in my top 5 mascaras, for sure.
Amanda B.
Goodlettsvlle, TN
I'd like to try this mascara but I don't see that a weirdly shaped brush is going to do anything different to my lashes than my regular mascara (that I love, btw)
Yesy V.
Cypress, TX
Is this a good mascara? Does it make your lashes look fuller and plumper?
KARLA G.
Is this product worth it or good?
elizah k.
It looks like a good mascara does it work good ??
Alejandra G.
Costa Rica
How good is this? Is this a good mascara?