BY MILK MAKEUP

A lash-loving, buildable, 74 percent natural mascara formula that won't flake and stays put all day. Get the ultimate mascara for a full-volume lash look with comfortable, wearable texture. This formula features a signature blend of ubame oak charcoal that gives lashes dense color, while sapphire dust adds dimension and depth. The result is a black that's deeper than black. The innovative triple-ball brush delivers a plush, high-volume look and hits lashes at three separate points, so there's no need to curl. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates This super mascara contains a blend of ubame oak and natural polysaccharides for a creamy, wearable texture. The world is giving rise to a new breed of empowered, ambitious, entrepreneurial girls. Milk Makeup girls live life to the fullest and are constantly experiencing, creating and sharing. Milk is a response to their craving for products that facilitate a fast-paced, adventurous lifestyle. Each of the purposely designed, 85 products of the collection acknowledge her need for on-the-go, multi-benefit essentials that give her the freedom to change her look from day to night in five minutes. Milk Makeup is eco-conscious and innovative. The comprehensive product line spanning eye, face, lip, and hair is made of the highest quality ingredients. It features luxurious natural oils, coated powders with natural fruit and vegetable butters, and formulations with minimal to no preservatives. Every product has unique componentry for quick and easy application, so you can spend more time getting stuff done and less time getting done up. Multiple packaging or parts have been eliminated when possible, making one-hand application doable. All formulas require no additional brushes or applicators, unless you prefer that; everything is blendable with your fingertips or the component itself. see more...

• Is this a wet mascara or drier?¬†1 Answers
  • It looks like a good mascara does it work good ??4 Answers
  • Is this waterproof? I was wondering4 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Brianna
Brianna
Norwalk, CT
Best mascara every , does not clump at all. Leaves the eyelashes looking long and voluminous
Oneisha C.
Oneisha C.
Brooklyn, NY
I have short lashes but it enhances the appearance of it. I have to say its the best, its weird wand but it sure does do the job right...
Lydia S.
Lydia S.
I wanted this to blow me away but it just didn't. It gives descent length but the volume wasn't there.
I tried building it up but it just didn't do much. It's not clumpy and it is very black which I like. This is fine if you like a natural look. I did find that there was some smudging under my eye by the end of the day. And I didn't apply any to my lower lash line. I will not be repurchasing.
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Oceanside, NY
This is my new and favorite mascara!! I'm so in love with it, it's lasts forever and and makes my lashes look so long. I have blue eyes and it makes them pop. Best mascara and is a great price.
Krystin T.
Krystin T.
Rockford, IL
This is a great mascara! Doesn't clump and the applicator applies the mascara evenly and separates lash nice!!
Cadence E.
Cadence E.
Boaz, Al
Amazing amazing mascara!! Really coats every lash and the formula isn't too wet or too dry!
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
I love this mascara. It is a great color, doesn't clump, and the container is unique. The brush is fantastic and it makes my lashes look longer.
Allison B.
Allison B.
Florence, AL
I really like this! It adds volume and length to my lashes and I love the unique brush. It does not smudge or flake. Overall I give it an A+! I have 2 tubes ūüôā
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Manalapan, NJ
I absolutely love this stuff! It goes on smooth. My lashes are amazingly full and long! The applicator wand is odd, but works so nicely to achieve my desired results. This us one of the few products that don't irritate my eyes and stays on for a long time without smudging.
Yana S.
Yana S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I got this in my Ipsy bag one month, and really loved it while it lasted. the formula was very non clumping, build-able and smooth. I think its pretty expensive though, and didnt really like the packaging, all-though it was cute, I didnt think it was effective for the bristles
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Goodlettsvlle, TN
I'd like to try this mascara but I don't see that a weirdly shaped brush is going to do anything different to my lashes than my regular mascara (that I love, btw)
Yesy V.
Yesy V.
Cypress, TX
Is this a good mascara? Does it make your lashes look fuller and plumper?
KARLA G.
KARLA G.
Is this product worth it or good?
Sarah R.
Sarah R.
Poca, WV
Is this waterproof? I was wondering
elizah k.
elizah k.
It looks like a good mascara does it work good ??