BY MILK MAKEUP

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

A lash-loving, buildable, 74 percent natural mascara formula that won't flake and stays put all day. Get the ultimate mascara for a full-volume lash look with comfortable, wearable texture. This formula features a signature blend of ubame oak charcoal that gives lashes dense color, while sapphire dust adds dimension and depth. The result is a black that's deeper than black. The innovative triple-ball brush delivers a plush, high-volume look and hits lashes at three separate points, so there's no need to curl. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates This super mascara contains a blend of ubame oak and natural polysaccharides for a creamy, wearable texture. The world is giving rise to a new breed of empowered, ambitious, entrepreneurial girls. Milk Makeup girls live life to the fullest and are constantly experiencing, creating and sharing. Milk is a response to their craving for products that facilitate a fast-paced, adventurous lifestyle. Each of the purposely designed, 85 products of the collection acknowledge her need for on-the-go, multi-benefit essentials that give her the freedom to change her look from day to night in five minutes. Milk Makeup is eco-conscious and innovative. The comprehensive product line spanning eye, face, lip, and hair is made of the highest quality ingredients. It features luxurious natural oils, coated powders with natural fruit and vegetable butters, and formulations with minimal to no preservatives. Every product has unique componentry for quick and easy application, so you can spend more time getting stuff done and less time getting done up. Multiple packaging or parts have been eliminated when possible, making one-hand application doable. All formulas require no additional brushes or applicators, unless you prefer that; everything is blendable with your fingertips or the component itself. see more...

• It looks like a good mascara does it work good ??5 Answers
  • Is this a wet mascara or drier? 1 Answers
  • This brush looks incredible does it work well?4 Answers
Buy on Sephora
  • "I just tried Milk mascara and I love it. The formula is So great it lifts my eyelashes and thickens them. I have always used one brand but now that I've tried Milk mascara my usual brand has some competition." in 33 reviews
  • "Love this mascara. I was skeptical of the brush shape at first but it really helps create full, long lashes with no clumping! " in 15 reviews
  • "This mascara is amazing!! Quick even coverage with one of the best wands I've ever used. No clumps & separates lashes amazingly well. Super easy to use! " in 12 reviews
  • "I already have long and thick eyelashes (yell at genetics not at me). I don't use too much makeup, but I always try to put something on my eyes. I have tried tons of mascara and this has got to be in the top 5. The colour is deep, the length it provides is phenom, and it makes my lashes thicker. I have been asked a few times if I was wearing false eyelashes. I got this as a sample in my Birchbox and I don't want it to end." in 10 reviews
Page F.
Nashville, TN
The wand on this mascara is amazing! I'm definitely going to save and wash for other formulas. My lashes don't clump, and the wand spreads them out evenly and naturally. It helps that the packaging is super cute! I use this as my daily mascara.
Swarnima G.
I found the packaging of the product really fun. This is my first time using the product and while it's not anything really spectacular, if you need a mascara to add depth to your lashes, it does the job. I found it that you have to start from the base of your lash line and really try and separate your lashes, or else it clumps really easily.
Kaitlyn J.
New Windsor, NY
I got this as a part of my birchbox. It's a nice mascara very soft and flexible. I do like the brush quite a bit. I put on three coats and it made my lashes look long and full. I like it. Nothing super spectacular but it definitely is a good product
C R.
Oyster bay, NY
No. This mascara did nothing for my lashes and I ended up putting on 4 coats to try to get it to show up. After half an hour, I noticed it was all under my eyes. It transferred everywhere. The wand isn't really that special and I found it to be bulky.
Tallulah P.
This product goes on really smoothly. It is highly pigmented. And with just one coat you can see lots of volume. I especially love the triple applicator wand. There are no critics I would give because this product does it all. I am definitely going to re-purchase
Gabrielle V.
I recieved this product in a September Birchbox, of course travel size. I am obessed with this mascara it smooth does not clump. Formula is awesome. Last long but is not stubborn when it's time to take it off. I will be buying the full size.
heather s.
Sterling Hts, MI
Great mascara. Stays on all day and does not smear. Great dark color and has a awesome applicator. This is just easier to order online then find in a store. You could probably find it in the mall though. Would recommend.
Iqra M.
Burbank, IL
The packaging for this is really funky, but it has a good wand. I liked how it separated my lashes, but still made them look thicker and longer. I'd recommend no more than 1 or 2 coats since it starts to clump after that.
Erika H.
Minot, ND
I have really thin lashes and the shape of the brush is a little odd. For me it didn't seem to work with my needs-- perhaps made the application more challenging. I'm willing to give this product another try though. I think the formula is good. Did I mention it has Sapphire powder?
Jessica P.
San Antonio, TX
The milk's mascara is a good brand. Personally that is how I feel. Being someone that has very short eyelashes, this makes my lashes look longer and fuller! To me it has great quality, I don't have to pack it on like other mascaras. I definitely think you should give this a try.
Amanda B.
Goodlettsvlle, TN
I'd like to try this mascara but I don't see that a weirdly shaped brush is going to do anything different to my lashes than my regular mascara (that I love, btw)
Yesy V.
Cypress, TX
Is this a good mascara? Does it make your lashes look fuller and plumper?
KARLA G.
Corona, NY
Is this product worth it or good?
elizah k.
It looks like a good mascara does it work good ??
Alejandra G.
Costa Rica
How good is this? Is this a good mascara?

back