BY MILK MAKEUP

A lash-loving, buildable, 74 percent natural mascara formula that won't flake and stays put all day. Get the ultimate mascara for a full-volume lash look with comfortable, wearable texture. This formula features a signature blend of ubame oak charcoal that gives lashes dense color, while sapphire dust adds dimension and depth. The result is a black that's deeper than black. The innovative triple-ball brush delivers a plush, high-volume look and hits lashes at three separate points, so there's no need to curl. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates This super mascara contains a blend of ubame oak and natural polysaccharides for a creamy, wearable texture. The world is giving rise to a new breed of empowered, ambitious, entrepreneurial girls. Milk Makeup girls live life to the fullest and are constantly experiencing, creating and sharing. Milk is a response to their craving for products that facilitate a fast-paced, adventurous lifestyle. Each of the purposely designed, 85 products of the collection acknowledge her need for on-the-go, multi-benefit essentials that give her the freedom to change her look from day to night in five minutes. Milk Makeup is eco-conscious and innovative. The comprehensive product line spanning eye, face, lip, and hair is made of the highest quality ingredients. It features luxurious natural oils, coated powders with natural fruit and vegetable butters, and formulations with minimal to no preservatives. Every product has unique componentry for quick and easy application, so you can spend more time getting stuff done and less time getting done up. Multiple packaging or parts have been eliminated when possible, making one-hand application doable. All formulas require no additional brushes or applicators, unless you prefer that; everything is blendable with your fingertips or the component itself. see more...

• It looks like a good mascara does it work good ??5 Answers
  • Is this a wet mascara or drier? 1 Answers
  • This brush looks incredible does it work well?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Taira C.
Brooklyn, NY
I got this in an old birchbox and I do really like it. It doesn't clump up on my lashes like many others, it makes my lashes long and thick. It's also not a hard brush. I would repurchase.
Aimee M.
This IS my favorite mascara. I can put on one coat and its like I applied 3 coats. The best part though it DOESN'T CLUMP. I can not live without this product now. My go to mascara!
Lili H.
seriously in love with this, i have tried so many mascaras and i finally found one that made my lashes long, full and looking natural. the formula is perfect , can't wait to try more milk products. also, they are cruelty free which is awesome ;)
Danielle H.
Southport, NC
I wanted to love this product but had a problem with it burning my eyes and making them water. I tired it 3 different ways.
1 with my normal eye products
2 with new eye products
3 all by itself
I had the same effect all 3 ways.
Alana G.
Lutz, FL
I received a sample of this in a beauty box and I was instantly sold. Not only is this company fair trade and ethical the results were amazing! The brush gave me instant glam volume and stay power.
Rose B.
Vermilion, OH
I got this as a birchbox sample and I like the tube. I think it's good for a natural look, but there is no big curl or lengthening effect. That being said, it comes off easy and is really light.
Britt H.
Littleton, CO
Was not a fan. Hated the brush shape, it made it impossible to get the product from root to tip on all my lashes...and the product seemed dried out. I will use it until it is gone in lazy days.
julzz b.
I love this mascara! It's amazing and i use it every single day!! I got a trial sample and it's ;aster me for about a month or so. I don't think it's too pricy considering the quality. Other mascaras don"t work as well on my eyelashes than this one!
Mishal F.
I think this is a average mascara it lengthens slightly it isn't worth the money I do like the aesthetic packaging and the unique applicator however it transferred on my lid as well
Lezlie C.
I love MILK MAKEUPS ubame mascara! It works so well and looks great! I got it from birchbox and I absolutely love it and I know
You will too! If you don't have this in your makeup bag you should
Definitely consider investing
Amanda B.
Goodlettsvlle, TN
I'd like to try this mascara but I don't see that a weirdly shaped brush is going to do anything different to my lashes than my regular mascara (that I love, btw)
Yesy V.
Cypress, TX
Is this a good mascara? Does it make your lashes look fuller and plumper?
KARLA G.
Is this product worth it or good?
elizah k.
It looks like a good mascara does it work good ??
Alejandra G.
Costa Rica
How good is this? Is this a good mascara?