BY MILK MAKEUP

A lash-loving, buildable, 74 percent natural mascara formula that won't flake and stays put all day. Get the ultimate mascara for a full-volume lash look with comfortable, wearable texture. This formula features a signature blend of ubame oak charcoal that gives lashes dense color, while sapphire dust adds dimension and depth. The result is a black that's deeper than black. The innovative triple-ball brush delivers a plush, high-volume look and hits lashes at three separate points, so there's no need to curl. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates This super mascara contains a blend of ubame oak and natural polysaccharides for a creamy, wearable texture. The world is giving rise to a new breed of empowered, ambitious, entrepreneurial girls. Milk Makeup girls live life to the fullest and are constantly experiencing, creating and sharing. Milk is a response to their craving for products that facilitate a fast-paced, adventurous lifestyle. Each of the purposely designed, 85 products of the collection acknowledge her need for on-the-go, multi-benefit essentials that give her the freedom to change her look from day to night in five minutes. Milk Makeup is eco-conscious and innovative. The comprehensive product line spanning eye, face, lip, and hair is made of the highest quality ingredients. It features luxurious natural oils, coated powders with natural fruit and vegetable butters, and formulations with minimal to no preservatives. Every product has unique componentry for quick and easy application, so you can spend more time getting stuff done and less time getting done up. Multiple packaging or parts have been eliminated when possible, making one-hand application doable. All formulas require no additional brushes or applicators, unless you prefer that; everything is blendable with your fingertips or the component itself. see more...

Buy on Sephora
Fawn G.
Burnsville, MN
I like the brush that comes with the mascara, my first time trying the product and it has great pigment. My friend came over and borrowed my mascara and she loved it and it looked great on her lashes. Very dark and full but not too much happened with mine.
Emily H.
Memphis, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I tried this as part of my Lash Stash to Go set from Sephora. The brush has an interesting shape and makes the mascara easy to apply. It separates and lengthens without clumping. It also doesn't flake throughout the day, which is one of my biggest pet peeves when it comes to mascara. It is easy to take off at the end of the day as well. I am leaning towards using the voucher in the gift set to purchase a full size of this product.
Julia Z.
Bloomington , IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Just another average mascara. It didn't really do anything for me in regards to holding a curl or volume, and the wand was extremely annoying. The shape of the brush allows mascara to get all over the surrounding skin rather than on the actual lashes. Although it didn't smudge or flake, it wasn't very impressive.
Holly A.
Valdosta, Ga
I love this mascara! I tried it via Sephora's last stash try it kit. The brush is super cool and the mascara lasts a long time. I will definitely be buying a full size one. The price seems pretty cheap.
Sydney M.
East Hartford, CT
really great mascara! one of my first products from milk makeup and I was pleasantly surprised! I received the deluxe sample size (along with two other items for $30ish) and although I do like this product, I don't think i would pay for the full one it's just too pricey for a mascara that will dry up and need to be replaced after 2/3 months. only other noted is the wand end's shape makes it hard to do bottom lashes/upper inner corner at times
Lauren T.
Sylmar, CA
I just tried Milk mascara and I love it. The formula is So great it lifts my eyelashes and thickens them. I have always used one brand but now that I've tried Milk mascara my usual brand has some competition.
Dora C.
Fremont, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
The packaging is literally to die for! I gave it one extra star only because of the packaging. The mascara itself is okay. It's definitely not as good as Benefit's They're Real or even some Maybelline ones I've tried. I thought the mascara was very light and it took a lot of effort for it to show up. It's not clumpy or anything so that's a plus! I think you should buy this, if you already have pretty long lashes and are only using mascara to lengthen it just a little.
Ashley D.
This mascara worked amazingly on my top lashes!! It made them look full, volumized and dark which I loved. The brush is a little weird and difficult to get used to, but the formula is amazing. This doesn't work for bottom lashes whatsoever though. It's extremely difficult to get them without getting it all over the place, no matter how careful you are due to the brush.
Jessica B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received this in my September Birchbox and was really excited to try it out, as I have received two other mascara samples previously and LOVED them. Unfortunately, I was pretty disappointed in this one. The brush looks really cool, but it is very weird and it doesn't really apply the mascara evenly. I felt like only a portion of my eyelashes actually received any application. In addition to it not applying evenly, it really had no wow factor, I had to apply my regular mascara after to even look acceptable. Very disappointed.
Angie E.
Brooklyn, NY
Love this mascara. I was skeptical of the brush shape at first but it really helps create full, long lashes with no clumping!
Amanda B.
Goodlettsvlle, TN
I'd like to try this mascara but I don't see that a weirdly shaped brush is going to do anything different to my lashes than my regular mascara (that I love, btw)
Yesy V.
Cypress, TX
Is this a good mascara? Does it make your lashes look fuller and plumper?
KARLA G.
Is this product worth it or good?
Ally C.
Frederick, MD
Will this mascara make your eyelashes clumpy?
Miriam K.
I find that with mascara, I usually need to pack on a few to get a desires full lashes look.. Does this mascara alone give a full look?