BY MILK MAKEUP

A lash-loving, buildable, 74 percent natural mascara formula that won't flake and stays put all day. Get the ultimate mascara for a full-volume lash look with comfortable, wearable texture. This formula features a signature blend of ubame oak charcoal that gives lashes dense color, while sapphire dust adds dimension and depth. The result is a black that's deeper than black. The innovative triple-ball brush delivers a plush, high-volume look and hits lashes at three separate points, so there's no need to curl. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates This super mascara contains a blend of ubame oak and natural polysaccharides for a creamy, wearable texture. The world is giving rise to a new breed of empowered, ambitious, entrepreneurial girls. Milk Makeup girls live life to the fullest and are constantly experiencing, creating and sharing. Milk is a response to their craving for products that facilitate a fast-paced, adventurous lifestyle. Each of the purposely designed, 85 products of the collection acknowledge her need for on-the-go, multi-benefit essentials that give her the freedom to change her look from day to night in five minutes. Milk Makeup is eco-conscious and innovative. The comprehensive product line spanning eye, face, lip, and hair is made of the highest quality ingredients. It features luxurious natural oils, coated powders with natural fruit and vegetable butters, and formulations with minimal to no preservatives. Every product has unique componentry for quick and easy application, so you can spend more time getting stuff done and less time getting done up. Multiple packaging or parts have been eliminated when possible, making one-hand application doable. All formulas require no additional brushes or applicators, unless you prefer that; everything is blendable with your fingertips or the component itself. see more...

• Is this a wet mascara or drier? 1 Answers
  • It looks like a good mascara does it work good ??4 Answers
  • Is this waterproof? I was wondering4 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Angela K.
Angela K.
Claremore, OK
This mascara is amazing!! Quick even coverage with one of the best wands I've ever used. No clumps & separates lashes amazingly well. Super easy to use!
Sarah K.
Sarah K.
wilmington, NC
I have recently received this mascara in my November Birchbox, before that i had never heard of the brand MILK. My initial reaction was to think that it was something for the lips. I was surprised when I opened it that it was mascara! The triple- ball wand is very interesting but very effective, it made my lashes look very long and feathery, which was nice!! The formula is perfect not too dry where I can't get anything on my lashes but not too much liquid where my lashes clump together. It seems to be a great everyday mascara.
Madeline M.
Madeline M.
Long Beach , CA
I got this as a sample from birchbox and it replaced my old HG Too Faced BTS. This mascara will not flake like the latter and is easily buildable. Adding multiple layers and curling gives your eyelashes the effect of falsies without a lot of clumping! I also like this because it uses a lot natural ingredients and doesn't have a chemical smell or irritate my eyes. The brush is also very effective and unique and the squeeze tube make it easier to see when you are out.
Megan T.
Megan T.
This mascara is okay, I liked it. The wand is a little weird but it does the trick. It also is good at volume but not really lengthening. I like the color and the tube is pretty cool and the packaging. Overall is you want something new that works I would buy this
Beatriz G.
Beatriz G.
Cincinnati, OH
I am not a big fan of mascara okay, I hate when my lashes look clumpy. This mascara looks so natural but makes my lashes look incredibly long! I swipe it through my lashes a couple times, then use the end to emphasize the out corner lashes. I love this
Dani C.
Dani C.
San Jose, CA
I absolutely love this mascara. I'm big on conditioning my lashes, especially since I'm lucky and they are long. I feel that sometimes throughout the day other mascaras have flaked off or shed, and this is the complete opposite. It conditions, lengthens, and adds a little volume. It's also easy to apply and you don't have to load it on. It's also easy to remove. No need to scrub off this mascara when you are washing your face at the end of the day. Plus the ability to squeeze the tube and get all the mascara out is amazing!
Janine D.
Janine D.
I love love love this mascara. My lashes look so big and separated. The product builds really well without getting flakey. The brush is unique but it works really great. My only complaint is it is a bit pricey but, in my opinion, worth every cent!
Kaleigh M.
Kaleigh M.
Bay Village , OH
I LOVE THIS MASCARA. This is absolutely amazing. I'm very picky about my mascara and always look for something to make my blue eyes pop. I love getting into my lashes and working out the details and the wand does just that!
Alexandria B.
Alexandria B.
Belton, MO
This is a great natural look don't expect a lot of lift but it stays all day and it doesn't get clumpy or spider lashes
Katie P.
Katie P.
Sunnyvale, CA
This is my favorite mascara it makes my lashes look full and long. I would suggest using a spoolie and running it through your lashes after just to help separate them a bit and you will be wowed by the results
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Goodlettsvlle, TN
I'd like to try this mascara but I don't see that a weirdly shaped brush is going to do anything different to my lashes than my regular mascara (that I love, btw)
Yesy V.
Yesy V.
Cypress, TX
Is this a good mascara? Does it make your lashes look fuller and plumper?
KARLA G.
KARLA G.
Is this product worth it or good?
Sarah R.
Sarah R.
Poca, WV
Is this waterproof? I was wondering
elizah k.
elizah k.
It looks like a good mascara does it work good ??