BY MILK MAKEUP

A lash-loving, buildable, 74 percent natural mascara formula that won't flake and stays put all day. Get the ultimate mascara for a full-volume lash look with comfortable, wearable texture. This formula features a signature blend of ubame oak charcoal that gives lashes dense color, while sapphire dust adds dimension and depth. The result is a black that's deeper than black. The innovative triple-ball brush delivers a plush, high-volume look and hits lashes at three separate points, so there's no need to curl. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates This super mascara contains a blend of ubame oak and natural polysaccharides for a creamy, wearable texture. The world is giving rise to a new breed of empowered, ambitious, entrepreneurial girls. Milk Makeup girls live life to the fullest and are constantly experiencing, creating and sharing. Milk is a response to their craving for products that facilitate a fast-paced, adventurous lifestyle. Each of the purposely designed, 85 products of the collection acknowledge her need for on-the-go, multi-benefit essentials that give her the freedom to change her look from day to night in five minutes. Milk Makeup is eco-conscious and innovative. The comprehensive product line spanning eye, face, lip, and hair is made of the highest quality ingredients. It features luxurious natural oils, coated powders with natural fruit and vegetable butters, and formulations with minimal to no preservatives. Every product has unique componentry for quick and easy application, so you can spend more time getting stuff done and less time getting done up. Multiple packaging or parts have been eliminated when possible, making one-hand application doable. All formulas require no additional brushes or applicators, unless you prefer that; everything is blendable with your fingertips or the component itself. see more...

Buy on Sephora
Dani H.
Lancaster, CA
I had a really positive experience with this mascara. i got it in a birchbox and i used it till it ran out. i really like the packaging, i feel like you get most of the product this way. the application was easy i liked how i could run it over my lashes multiple times without it getting clumpy. it made my lashes look longer and slightly thicker. the most amazing thing about the product was that it seemed to curl my lashes like a curler would which ive never had a mascara do before. i would purchase again
Aimee M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This IS my favorite mascara. I can put on one coat and its like I applied 3 coats. The best part though it DOESN'T CLUMP. I can not live without this product now. My go to mascara!
Britt H.
Littleton, CO
Was not a fan. Hated the brush shape, it made it impossible to get the product from root to tip on all my lashes...and the product seemed dried out. I will use it until it is gone in lazy days.
Vilma V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received this in my September Birchbox. I was looking forward to trying this, so I made it my sample choice of the month. Unfortunately , it caused a severe allergic reaction. I even allowed myself to heal a couple of times and tested it again just to be sure. I will be tossing this out. This mascara is NOT fibromyalgia friendly. #justmyfriendlyopinion
Marcela R.
Las Vegas, NV
This has got to be the worst mascara I've ever tried. I was super curious about the wand, so I was excited to use it. But it's just terrible. It doesn't look like you've applied anything at all. Not in a good "effortless makeup" type of way. More like a "you look tired...are you ok?" kind of way. Just no good at all.
courtney L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Got This in my birchbox and am in love with it. I'm not sure why, but I love the craziness of the funky wand. It just looks so cool to me. The mascara itself is amazing. My lashes look longer and fuller without looking cakey and sticky. Its amazing. I barely have to use any and I look almost like I have falsies on. Just what I needed for my short baby lashes!
Cameron B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
HORRIBLE. I looked like I swam in water an hour into work !!!!!! Black all under my eyes n flakes crazy
Jacqueline S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This mascara weighs down my eyelashes and it's hard to get every lash. It does make my eye lashes look longer and darker.
Heather H.
New Bloomfld, PA
Was sent this in A sample for Birchbox . Love the brush . Gave me fuller lashes
Erin L.
San Diego, CA
I received this mascara in my September Birch Box. It makes my lashes look naturally longer and darker. It goes great with a natural look, or layered for a more dramatic look.
Amanda B.
Goodlettsvlle, TN
I'd like to try this mascara but I don't see that a weirdly shaped brush is going to do anything different to my lashes than my regular mascara (that I love, btw)
Yesy V.
Cypress, TX
Is this a good mascara? Does it make your lashes look fuller and plumper?
KARLA G.
Is this product worth it or good?
Ally C.
Frederick, MD
Will this mascara make your eyelashes clumpy?
Miriam K.
I find that with mascara, I usually need to pack on a few to get a desires full lashes look.. Does this mascara alone give a full look?