BY MILK MAKEUP

A lash-loving, buildable, 74 percent natural mascara formula that won't flake and stays put all day. Get the ultimate mascara for a full-volume lash look with comfortable, wearable texture. This formula features a signature blend of ubame oak charcoal that gives lashes dense color, while sapphire dust adds dimension and depth. The result is a black that's deeper than black. The innovative triple-ball brush delivers a plush, high-volume look and hits lashes at three separate points, so there's no need to curl. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates This super mascara contains a blend of ubame oak and natural polysaccharides for a creamy, wearable texture. The world is giving rise to a new breed of empowered, ambitious, entrepreneurial girls. Milk Makeup girls live life to the fullest and are constantly experiencing, creating and sharing. Milk is a response to their craving for products that facilitate a fast-paced, adventurous lifestyle. Each of the purposely designed, 85 products of the collection acknowledge her need for on-the-go, multi-benefit essentials that give her the freedom to change her look from day to night in five minutes. Milk Makeup is eco-conscious and innovative. The comprehensive product line spanning eye, face, lip, and hair is made of the highest quality ingredients. It features luxurious natural oils, coated powders with natural fruit and vegetable butters, and formulations with minimal to no preservatives. Every product has unique componentry for quick and easy application, so you can spend more time getting stuff done and less time getting done up. Multiple packaging or parts have been eliminated when possible, making one-hand application doable. All formulas require no additional brushes or applicators, unless you prefer that; everything is blendable with your fingertips or the component itself. see more...

• Is this a wet mascara or drier? 1 Answers
  • It looks like a good mascara does it work good ??4 Answers
  • Is this waterproof? I was wondering4 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Sunny P.
Sunny P.
Hoffman Estates, IL
The formula of this mascara is pretty dry and it isn't really volumizing but overall I liked this mascara. It definitely made my eyelashes longer and it hold my curl decently. The packaging was pretty interesting. The definite pro for this is that it made my lashes longer and thicker but not so much that it looks clumpy or it weighs my lashes down. I would recommend it for those who go for the natural look.
Shonie G.
Shonie G.
I love this mascara, I received a sample in my Birchbox and was pleasantly surprised. I was a little leery at first about the brush, but it applies very evenly without clumping. It lengthens my short, thick lashes; I will probably purchase a full size in the near future.
Alexandra C.
Alexandra C.
Abilene, TX
makes my lashes long and dark without being overly coated and clumpy. doesnt flake off. easy to remove with wash.
Jennifer T.
Jennifer T.
I like the shape of the applicator but I got mascara all over my eyes (on the lid and under the eye) so it needs some drying time.
Alexandria B.
Alexandria B.
The applicator is interesting, but I'm not sure if it really lends itself to better lashes. The formula is so-so, but the color is rich and dark. Takes a couple of coats to balance out thick eyeliner. Doesn't seem to flake and is super easy to remove with makeup remover.
Jasmine O.
Jasmine O.
Newark, NJ
Absolutely love this product. Gives volume, length and no clumps. One of my favorites!
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
Mt Pleasant, PA
Wasn't too impressed with Milks mascara. Not saying it's not any good but I prefer my Benefits They're Real & my L'Oréal Voluminous over this. The 3 balls in the wand is what makes it tough to use.
Shante P.
Shante P.
Nashville, TN
I already have long and thick eyelashes (yell at genetics not at me). I don't use too much makeup, but I always try to put something on my eyes. I have tried tons of mascara and this has got to be in the top 5. The colour is deep, the length it provides is phenom, and it makes my lashes thicker. I have been asked a few times if I was wearing false eyelashes. I got this as a sample in my Birchbox and I don't want it to end.
Bianca B.
Bianca B.
I really love this mascara. It makes my lashes look thick and long with almost no clumping, which is rare for me to find. My only issue is that I find it tends to dry out fast and then it will flake a little. But this has quickly become one of my top three mascaras!
Claudia T.
Claudia T.
Wood dale , IL
This stuff is awesome! I usually use buxom mascara of benefit roller curl, but I also like to go for the "no makeup look" I wouldn't say if you're going for the huge lashes look that you should buy this, but if you like subtle makeup this is a must have. The brush is so cool and for some reason works crazy well. I also like that it's easier to apply to my bottom lashes.
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Goodlettsvlle, TN
I'd like to try this mascara but I don't see that a weirdly shaped brush is going to do anything different to my lashes than my regular mascara (that I love, btw)
Yesy V.
Yesy V.
Cypress, TX
Is this a good mascara? Does it make your lashes look fuller and plumper?
KARLA G.
KARLA G.
Is this product worth it or good?
Sarah R.
Sarah R.
Poca, WV
Is this waterproof? I was wondering
elizah k.
elizah k.
It looks like a good mascara does it work good ??