BY MILK MAKEUP

A lash-loving, buildable, 74 percent natural mascara formula that won't flake and stays put all day. Get the ultimate mascara for a full-volume lash look with comfortable, wearable texture. This formula features a signature blend of ubame oak charcoal that gives lashes dense color, while sapphire dust adds dimension and depth. The result is a black that's deeper than black. The innovative triple-ball brush delivers a plush, high-volume look and hits lashes at three separate points, so there's no need to curl. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates This super mascara contains a blend of ubame oak and natural polysaccharides for a creamy, wearable texture. The world is giving rise to a new breed of empowered, ambitious, entrepreneurial girls. Milk Makeup girls live life to the fullest and are constantly experiencing, creating and sharing. Milk is a response to their craving for products that facilitate a fast-paced, adventurous lifestyle. Each of the purposely designed, 85 products of the collection acknowledge her need for on-the-go, multi-benefit essentials that give her the freedom to change her look from day to night in five minutes. Milk Makeup is eco-conscious and innovative. The comprehensive product line spanning eye, face, lip, and hair is made of the highest quality ingredients. It features luxurious natural oils, coated powders with natural fruit and vegetable butters, and formulations with minimal to no preservatives. Every product has unique componentry for quick and easy application, so you can spend more time getting stuff done and less time getting done up. Multiple packaging or parts have been eliminated when possible, making one-hand application doable. All formulas require no additional brushes or applicators, unless you prefer that; everything is blendable with your fingertips or the component itself. see more...

Buy on Sephora
Lauren T.
Pawleys Isl, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received this mascara in my nov. birchbox and love it! The wand looks weird and unique but It looks totally natural! My mom even told me that my lashes have never looked better! Separates lashes fantastically! Definitely recommend
Cameo S.
Very unique packaging, loved this product! This mascara is not clumpy. Very dark coloring. I have green eyes, and long eye lashes and it differently made my eyes pop! I would purchase again, strongly recommend this product
Katy L.
Sterling Hts, MI
I really like that this mascara is over 70% natural, but the brush is kind of overwhelming. It also doesn't give as much volume as I would like. It feels good on my lashes, though, and doesn't become flakey whatsoever. Not my favorite mascara, but it is good.
Monica E.
Woodcliff Lk, NJ
This is by far one of my favorite mascaras. The wand allows me to reach even my shortest lashes in one swoop. It's also a dark, dark black - which is what I look for in a mascara. It's my go-to and I use it almost every day. I would recommend to anyone!
Rachel M.
I really enjoyed this mascara. It might be my favorite. At first I did get some product on my eye lid because I wasnt use to the brush. After I played with it I really liked it. It's a little pricey. The packaging is cute, too
Lauren T.
Sylmar, CA
I just tried Milk mascara and I love it. The formula is So great it lifts my eyelashes and thickens them. I have always used one brand but now that I've tried Milk mascara my usual brand has some competition.
Kelsey F.
Brooklyn , NY
This mascara makes my lashed
Long and thick like I like, but by the afternoon I look in the bathroom and have raccoon eyes as the mascara has
Dusted off all over my face. Other mascara a pack the same punch and stay put all day, therefore this falls short in my list
Holly A.
Valdosta, Ga
I love this mascara! I tried it via Sephora's last stash try it kit. The brush is super cool and the mascara lasts a long time. I will definitely be buying a full size one. The price seems pretty cheap.
Amanda G.
Mt Pleasant, PA
Wasn't too impressed with Milks mascara. Not saying it's not any good but I prefer my Benefits They're Real & my L'Oréal Voluminous over this. The 3 balls in the wand is what makes it tough to use.
Allison W.
Salt Lake City, UT
I got a trial size of this from the sephora favorite mascaras box. I really liked it. The wand is a unique shape which was interesting, but it didn't seem to make a huge difference one way or the other for application. The mascara was nice. I liked it. Probably won't repurchase though, it's not at the top of my list.
Amanda B.
Goodlettsvlle, TN
I'd like to try this mascara but I don't see that a weirdly shaped brush is going to do anything different to my lashes than my regular mascara (that I love, btw)
Yesy V.
Cypress, TX
Is this a good mascara? Does it make your lashes look fuller and plumper?
KARLA G.
Is this product worth it or good?
Miriam K.
I find that with mascara, I usually need to pack on a few to get a desires full lashes look.. Does this mascara alone give a full look?
Ally C.
Frederick, MD
Will this mascara make your eyelashes clumpy?