BY MILK MAKEUP

A lash-loving, buildable, 74 percent natural mascara formula that won't flake and stays put all day. Get the ultimate mascara for a full-volume lash look with comfortable, wearable texture. This formula features a signature blend of ubame oak charcoal that gives lashes dense color, while sapphire dust adds dimension and depth. The result is a black that's deeper than black. The innovative triple-ball brush delivers a plush, high-volume look and hits lashes at three separate points, so there's no need to curl. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates This super mascara contains a blend of ubame oak and natural polysaccharides for a creamy, wearable texture. The world is giving rise to a new breed of empowered, ambitious, entrepreneurial girls. Milk Makeup girls live life to the fullest and are constantly experiencing, creating and sharing. Milk is a response to their craving for products that facilitate a fast-paced, adventurous lifestyle. Each of the purposely designed, 85 products of the collection acknowledge her need for on-the-go, multi-benefit essentials that give her the freedom to change her look from day to night in five minutes. Milk Makeup is eco-conscious and innovative. The comprehensive product line spanning eye, face, lip, and hair is made of the highest quality ingredients. It features luxurious natural oils, coated powders with natural fruit and vegetable butters, and formulations with minimal to no preservatives. Every product has unique componentry for quick and easy application, so you can spend more time getting stuff done and less time getting done up. Multiple packaging or parts have been eliminated when possible, making one-hand application doable. All formulas require no additional brushes or applicators, unless you prefer that; everything is blendable with your fingertips or the component itself. see more...

• It looks like a good mascara does it work good ??5 Answers
  • Is this a wet mascara or drier? 1 Answers
  • This brush looks incredible does it work well?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Danielle B.
Cape Girardeau, MO
This is one of my favorite mascaras. The brush helps keep my lashes from clumping. The formula is great and it stays on all day. I revived this product in a subscription box and fell in love immediately. It is worth the price and I I'll be buying some again in the future.
Maeve B.
although I think that this product is very cool the new applicator does get almost all of your eyelashes but the mascara it's self is quite chunky and not smooth so it often flakes off. I think this company was on the right track to making a very new cool product but still have a few kinks.
Lauren T.
Pawleys Isl, SC
I received this mascara in my nov. birchbox and love it! The wand looks weird and unique but It looks totally natural! My mom even told me that my lashes have never looked better! Separates lashes fantastically! Definitely recommend
Cameo S.
Very unique packaging, loved this product! This mascara is not clumpy. Very dark coloring. I have green eyes, and long eye lashes and it differently made my eyes pop! I would purchase again, strongly recommend this product
Katy L.
Sterling Hts, MI
I really like that this mascara is over 70% natural, but the brush is kind of overwhelming. It also doesn't give as much volume as I would like. It feels good on my lashes, though, and doesn't become flakey whatsoever. Not my favorite mascara, but it is good.
Monica E.
Hoboken, NJ
This is by far one of my favorite mascaras. The wand allows me to reach even my shortest lashes in one swoop. It's also a dark, dark black - which is what I look for in a mascara. It's my go-to and I use it almost every day. I would recommend to anyone!
Mandi I.
Lincoln park , MI
Uh. Wanted to love this. Loved the packaging and the wand idea but could not get any length or volume from it at all. I found it very hard to apply with the wand and nothing special. Cool idea, just didn't work for me.
Rachel M.
I really enjoyed this mascara. It might be my favorite. At first I did get some product on my eye lid because I wasnt use to the brush. After I played with it I really liked it. It's a little pricey. The packaging is cute, too
Kaleigh M.
Bay Village , OH
I LOVE THIS MASCARA. This is absolutely amazing. I'm very picky about my mascara and always look for something to make my blue eyes pop. I love getting into my lashes and working out the details and the wand does just that!
Lauren T.
Sylmar, CA
I just tried Milk mascara and I love it. The formula is So great it lifts my eyelashes and thickens them. I have always used one brand but now that I've tried Milk mascara my usual brand has some competition.
Amanda B.
Goodlettsvlle, TN
I'd like to try this mascara but I don't see that a weirdly shaped brush is going to do anything different to my lashes than my regular mascara (that I love, btw)
Yesy V.
Cypress, TX
Is this a good mascara? Does it make your lashes look fuller and plumper?
KARLA G.
Is this product worth it or good?
elizah k.
It looks like a good mascara does it work good ??
Alejandra G.
Costa Rica
How good is this? Is this a good mascara?