BY MILK MAKEUP

A lash-loving, buildable, 74 percent natural mascara formula that won't flake and stays put all day. Get the ultimate mascara for a full-volume lash look with comfortable, wearable texture. This formula features a signature blend of ubame oak charcoal that gives lashes dense color, while sapphire dust adds dimension and depth. The result is a black that's deeper than black. The innovative triple-ball brush delivers a plush, high-volume look and hits lashes at three separate points, so there's no need to curl. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates This super mascara contains a blend of ubame oak and natural polysaccharides for a creamy, wearable texture. The world is giving rise to a new breed of empowered, ambitious, entrepreneurial girls. Milk Makeup girls live life to the fullest and are constantly experiencing, creating and sharing. Milk is a response to their craving for products that facilitate a fast-paced, adventurous lifestyle. Each of the purposely designed, 85 products of the collection acknowledge her need for on-the-go, multi-benefit essentials that give her the freedom to change her look from day to night in five minutes. Milk Makeup is eco-conscious and innovative. The comprehensive product line spanning eye, face, lip, and hair is made of the highest quality ingredients. It features luxurious natural oils, coated powders with natural fruit and vegetable butters, and formulations with minimal to no preservatives. Every product has unique componentry for quick and easy application, so you can spend more time getting stuff done and less time getting done up. Multiple packaging or parts have been eliminated when possible, making one-hand application doable. All formulas require no additional brushes or applicators, unless you prefer that; everything is blendable with your fingertips or the component itself. see more...

• Is this a wet mascara or drier? 1 Answers
  • It looks like a good mascara does it work good ??4 Answers
  • Is this waterproof? I was wondering4 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Catherine N.
Catherine N.
Amo esta mascara! Da muchísimo. Volumen. Es duradera y da un efecto a tus cejas nitido.
Angie E.
Angie E.
Brooklyn, NY
Love this mascara. I was skeptical of the brush shape at first but it really helps create full, long lashes with no clumping!
Leena A.
Leena A.
I love this mascara so much! I got a pack of 5 different ones to try at sephora and so far this is my favorite one. My eyelashes never clump, and personally for the way that I wear mascara, one or two swipes is enough to make me happy. The brush is great and the formula was not too dry for me. The full sized one runs about the same price as most other "high-end" mascaras (around $24), but I would definitely buy again.
Aimee B.
Aimee B.
I love this mascara. The wand, the formula and the packaging! Your lashes will never feel hard or crumble at the end of the day. Great mascara!!
Amy W.
Amy W.
The best mascara. It doesn't smudge, smear and is waterproof. I love it. The price is budget friendly also.
Megan K.
Megan K.
Whitinsville, MA
The unique applicator brush really makes this a spectacular mascara. It coats my lashes nicely without clumps or flaking. The color is very vivid, a very deep black that makes my eyes pop. It feels lightweight and does not stick when I blink. I love that it also is very easy to wash off, I rub a dab of coconut oil over my lashes and it completely dissolves. It's not waterproof though so be careful! The only negative thing that I have to say about this mascara is that it has a very strong smell to ot, not entirely unpleasant but it does linger for a bit. Overall I highly recommend this product!
Lauren B.
Lauren B.
Wanaque, NJ
Totally thrown off by the triple brush applicator! It looked super cool but when I was applying it I felt like it was missing parts of my lashes. I had to try and go over it again on the parts that were missed. My lashes felt light but still looked longer and dark. They made them a little more narrow than I like instead of voluminous. But all in all, wasn't too bad!
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
I received this in my September Birchbox and was really excited to try it out, as I have received two other mascara samples previously and LOVED them. Unfortunately, I was pretty disappointed in this one. The brush looks really cool, but it is very weird and it doesn't really apply the mascara evenly. I felt like only a portion of my eyelashes actually received any application. In addition to it not applying evenly, it really had no wow factor, I had to apply my regular mascara after to even look acceptable. Very disappointed.
Shannon P.
Shannon P.
Tinley Park, IL
This is actually a really good everyday mascara! When I got the sample I figured I wouldn't like this mascara since I'm pretty picky about my mascaras. I really like the wand for my upper lashes (it's a little too big to get on the lower lashes) it has a great deep black color and lasts all day for me. Flatters my eyes with the natural pigments in it as well. It give good length and volume without a dramatic "I'm going out on the town false lash" type look. Give it a few days to thicken up a little once it's open as well then it works amazingly! This is a possible purchase for me!
Kelsey B.
Kelsey B.
I received a sample of this mascara and I have to say that I really like it. The applicator was a little difficult to use at first,but once you get the right technique down to apply it it works wonderfully. Coats lashes without any clumps and lasts.
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Goodlettsvlle, TN
I'd like to try this mascara but I don't see that a weirdly shaped brush is going to do anything different to my lashes than my regular mascara (that I love, btw)
Yesy V.
Yesy V.
Cypress, TX
Is this a good mascara? Does it make your lashes look fuller and plumper?
KARLA G.
KARLA G.
Is this product worth it or good?
Sarah R.
Sarah R.
Poca, WV
Is this waterproof? I was wondering
elizah k.
elizah k.
It looks like a good mascara does it work good ??