BY MILK MAKEUP

A lash-loving, buildable, 74 percent natural mascara formula that won't flake and stays put all day. Get the ultimate mascara for a full-volume lash look with comfortable, wearable texture. This formula features a signature blend of ubame oak charcoal that gives lashes dense color, while sapphire dust adds dimension and depth. The result is a black that's deeper than black. The innovative triple-ball brush delivers a plush, high-volume look and hits lashes at three separate points, so there's no need to curl. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates This super mascara contains a blend of ubame oak and natural polysaccharides for a creamy, wearable texture. The world is giving rise to a new breed of empowered, ambitious, entrepreneurial girls. Milk Makeup girls live life to the fullest and are constantly experiencing, creating and sharing. Milk is a response to their craving for products that facilitate a fast-paced, adventurous lifestyle. Each of the purposely designed, 85 products of the collection acknowledge her need for on-the-go, multi-benefit essentials that give her the freedom to change her look from day to night in five minutes. Milk Makeup is eco-conscious and innovative. The comprehensive product line spanning eye, face, lip, and hair is made of the highest quality ingredients. It features luxurious natural oils, coated powders with natural fruit and vegetable butters, and formulations with minimal to no preservatives. Every product has unique componentry for quick and easy application, so you can spend more time getting stuff done and less time getting done up. Multiple packaging or parts have been eliminated when possible, making one-hand application doable. All formulas require no additional brushes or applicators, unless you prefer that; everything is blendable with your fingertips or the component itself. see more...

• It looks like a good mascara does it work good ??5 Answers
  • Is this a wet mascara or drier? 1 Answers
  • This brush looks incredible does it work well?4 Answers
Buy on Sephora
  • "I just tried Milk mascara and I love it. The formula is So great it lifts my eyelashes and thickens them. I have always used one brand but now that I've tried Milk mascara my usual brand has some competition." in 33 reviews
  • "Love this mascara. I was skeptical of the brush shape at first but it really helps create full, long lashes with no clumping! " in 15 reviews
  • "This mascara is amazing!! Quick even coverage with one of the best wands I've ever used. No clumps & separates lashes amazingly well. Super easy to use! " in 12 reviews
  • "I already have long and thick eyelashes (yell at genetics not at me). I don't use too much makeup, but I always try to put something on my eyes. I have tried tons of mascara and this has got to be in the top 5. The colour is deep, the length it provides is phenom, and it makes my lashes thicker. I have been asked a few times if I was wearing false eyelashes. I got this as a sample in my Birchbox and I don't want it to end." in 10 reviews
Megan C.
Bolingbrook , IL
CANNABIS OIL BASED, good know that I got your attention.. I was pleased with this product. Smooth application, loved the packaging and the tube has a unique texture and design. Honestly wish the brush was a curved type to hug my lashes more but I still am pleased with my results! Also the fact that it is cruelty free and vegan free is important to me! 👍🏽 #kushmascara #complimentary #contest @milkmakeup @influenster
Mina D.
Anaheim, CA
I was skeptical of the brush because I’ve never really used one like it but the price was right and I like all of the other milk products so I figured I’d try it and Ooooomggggggg! This brush can separate my lashes really well and it really gives good volume. It’s not over the top but that’s what milk make up promotes so it goes with their marketing! I would give it a try!
Laci G.
Saint George, UT
Absolutely my favorite mascara. I got a sample size of this through my BrichBox subscription. I ended up buying the full size later on because it made my eyelashes POP! Maybe it was the dark rich color but I loved how my lashes looked.
Kelsey Z.
Oak Grove, KY
amazing product. would definitely recommend this to anybody. super long lasting. no fall out. onlt reason i gave this 3 stars was because the bottle. so much goes to waste in the corners. very well priced for a high end make up. i probably would not buy again.
Iman S.
W Hempstead, NY
Underrated. This mascara is the bomb to be honest. I've seen many online beauty gurus try it out and being disappointed but I believe there's an art to using it.

If you feel like you don't have good lashes, this might not be the answer. However, if you have mediocre lashes like myself, this will take them to a whole new level. You can create a natural lash look with them OR go full glam. It all depends on how you use the wand.
Alyssa E.
Buffalo, NY
I like this mascara for two reasons: 1- it’s buildable so you can either wear it for a natural look or a dramatic one, and 2- it never makes my lashes look clumpy even when I use a ton of product. The packaging is so cool. I love that it comes in a tube instead of a box, and that the tube is squishy so you can get as much product as possible out of it. Not to mention that mascara wand - so rad!
Erica B.
Louisville, KY
This is just another example of products from this brand that are just blah and overpriced. It did not appear that pigmented to me and it flakes on my face halfway through my work day. I felt like there was hardly any product in the tube as well and this only lasted me a month. Normal mascaras last me at least 3 typically so I was super disappointed in how much I paid versus what I got out of it.
Liliana A.
Winter Park, FL
Love the innovative packaging in the tube, mascara is great but Only negative feedback is the wand has the 3 bubbles on it which may be great for users who want "spiky" lashes on top and bottom, but I am not that customer. I would prefer a smooth wand without the bubbles.MILK MAKEUP Ubame Mascara Inked 0.37 oz
Isabella V.
Randolph, NJ
I love this milk makeup mascara! The wand is very unique and interesting. But I actually really like the wand like this. I bought his at Sephora and is definitely a repeat item for me! I recommended this to everyone. I love this for a natural look. Or you can build it up to an illusion as a false lashes look. It’s very easy to apply and does not clump up or run down your face. Overall great product!!
Sabeeha T.
Perfect natural mascara
If you’re looking for something that seperated lashes with medium volume and keeps your lashes soft, this is it!
Gives that natural lash effect and doesn’t even feel like you’re wearing mascara!
Amanda B.
Goodlettsvlle, TN
I'd like to try this mascara but I don't see that a weirdly shaped brush is going to do anything different to my lashes than my regular mascara (that I love, btw)
Yesy V.
Cypress, TX
Is this a good mascara? Does it make your lashes look fuller and plumper?
KARLA G.
Is this product worth it or good?
elizah k.
It looks like a good mascara does it work good ??
Alejandra G.
Costa Rica
How good is this? Is this a good mascara?