BY MILK MAKEUP

A lash-loving, buildable, 74 percent natural mascara formula that won't flake and stays put all day. Get the ultimate mascara for a full-volume lash look with comfortable, wearable texture. This formula features a signature blend of ubame oak charcoal that gives lashes dense color, while sapphire dust adds dimension and depth. The result is a black that's deeper than black. The innovative triple-ball brush delivers a plush, high-volume look and hits lashes at three separate points, so there's no need to curl. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates This super mascara contains a blend of ubame oak and natural polysaccharides for a creamy, wearable texture. The world is giving rise to a new breed of empowered, ambitious, entrepreneurial girls. Milk Makeup girls live life to the fullest and are constantly experiencing, creating and sharing. Milk is a response to their craving for products that facilitate a fast-paced, adventurous lifestyle. Each of the purposely designed, 85 products of the collection acknowledge her need for on-the-go, multi-benefit essentials that give her the freedom to change her look from day to night in five minutes. Milk Makeup is eco-conscious and innovative. The comprehensive product line spanning eye, face, lip, and hair is made of the highest quality ingredients. It features luxurious natural oils, coated powders with natural fruit and vegetable butters, and formulations with minimal to no preservatives. Every product has unique componentry for quick and easy application, so you can spend more time getting stuff done and less time getting done up. Multiple packaging or parts have been eliminated when possible, making one-hand application doable. All formulas require no additional brushes or applicators, unless you prefer that; everything is blendable with your fingertips or the component itself. see more...

• It looks like a good mascara does it work good ??5 Answers
  • Is this a wet mascara or drier? 1 Answers
  • This brush looks incredible does it work well?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Andrea P.
Columbus
Not a fan. The crazy wand seems to be just a gimmick. I get much better length from tarte or urban decay. The formula also didn't last very long. I had raccoon eyes before the end of the workday. I feel like this is way overpriced for what you're getting. You're paying for the Milk name, but not getting a Milk level of quality. It's a hard pass for me.
Iman S.
W Hempstead, NY
Underrated. This mascara is the bomb to be honest. I've seen many online beauty gurus try it out and being disappointed but I believe there's an art to using it.

If you feel like you don't have good lashes, this might not be the answer. However, if you have mediocre lashes like myself, this will take them to a whole new level. You can create a natural lash look with them OR go full glam. It all depends on how you use the wand.
Karoline G.
Cherry Hill
i don’t like the packaging because it’s like a tube and if you step on it or something it would make a mess. it’s not as good as other brands such as too faced or urban decay. i would not recommend this mascara.
Anna C.
This is a really good mascara for thickening and darkening your lashes! The tube is very easy to use, especially when you need just a little bit more product on the brush.
Joanna J.
Galivants Ferry, SC
My daughter tried this brand and said she really likes it. This brand doesn't clump up either. It looks really good on her it brings out her beautiful eyes. The price is really good to. If you haven't tried it you should go out and try it you will like it.
hailey n.
By far the best mascara i've ever used to this very day. The wand and formula makes it easy to create the illusion of full, long lashes. Even when looking lucious & thick, it doesn't feel heavy on your eyelashes (which is very important to me!).
Sabrina M.
Not really a fan. The packaging is cute but I do not like the shape of the brush. It doesn't really give much volume or length. I have pretty long eyelashes but they are very straight, and this does not help. I probably would not repurchase!
Scarlet E.
Glendora , CA
My go to mascara! It opens up my eyes a lot which I love and it’s a very dark black. It doesn’t flake and stays all day, but removes way when it’s time to come off.
Sarah E.
Hutchinson, KS
Pretty good! I already have long lashes, so I don't need much help, I just mostly like to volumize and darken them. I like the lasting power of this mascara, and it doesn't smear at all. Best high-end mascara I've tried thus far.
Gabrielle B.
This is not my favorite mascara, and it is strange to
Me that some vloggers say this is their favorite mascara. In my opinion, it is a bit on the dry side. Additionally, I've noticed that this mascara gets very flaky after a day of wearing it. Not sure how well it works with lash primer or makeup setting spray though. I will use this mascara as a first coat mascara because it is so minimal, separates well, and allows wetter mascaras to build great volume without all the hoop, and keeping lashes still separated. I am still unsure about the design of the brush, it makes no sense to me. Not sure how the 3 bulbs are supposed to work, in my opinion, this has been more of an inconvenience than anything else.
Amanda B.
Goodlettsvlle, TN
I'd like to try this mascara but I don't see that a weirdly shaped brush is going to do anything different to my lashes than my regular mascara (that I love, btw)
Yesy V.
Cypress, TX
Is this a good mascara? Does it make your lashes look fuller and plumper?
KARLA G.
Is this product worth it or good?
elizah k.
It looks like a good mascara does it work good ??
Alejandra G.
Costa Rica
How good is this? Is this a good mascara?