BY MILK MAKEUP

A lash-loving, buildable, 74 percent natural mascara formula that won't flake and stays put all day. Get the ultimate mascara for a full-volume lash look with comfortable, wearable texture. This formula features a signature blend of ubame oak charcoal that gives lashes dense color, while sapphire dust adds dimension and depth. The result is a black that's deeper than black. The innovative triple-ball brush delivers a plush, high-volume look and hits lashes at three separate points, so there's no need to curl. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates This super mascara contains a blend of ubame oak and natural polysaccharides for a creamy, wearable texture. The world is giving rise to a new breed of empowered, ambitious, entrepreneurial girls. Milk Makeup girls live life to the fullest and are constantly experiencing, creating and sharing. Milk is a response to their craving for products that facilitate a fast-paced, adventurous lifestyle. Each of the purposely designed, 85 products of the collection acknowledge her need for on-the-go, multi-benefit essentials that give her the freedom to change her look from day to night in five minutes. Milk Makeup is eco-conscious and innovative. The comprehensive product line spanning eye, face, lip, and hair is made of the highest quality ingredients. It features luxurious natural oils, coated powders with natural fruit and vegetable butters, and formulations with minimal to no preservatives. Every product has unique componentry for quick and easy application, so you can spend more time getting stuff done and less time getting done up. Multiple packaging or parts have been eliminated when possible, making one-hand application doable. All formulas require no additional brushes or applicators, unless you prefer that; everything is blendable with your fingertips or the component itself. see more...

• Is this a wet mascara or drier? 1 Answers
  • It looks like a good mascara does it work good ??4 Answers
  • Is this waterproof? I was wondering4 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Tiffany R.
Tiffany R.
Macungie , Pa
I absolutely am in love with this mascara. I have brown eyes and light lashes so this really made my eyes pop!! This is probably one of the best mascaras ive tried so far. I'm so happy I got a sample of this in my monthly birch box. It's a must buy even if it's a tad pricey, you only need one coat! It goes on smooth and the wand is especially useful to spread your lashes and helps find those tricky baby lashes to make your eyelashes longer and look fuller!
Sydney M.
Sydney M.
East Hartford, CT
really great mascara! one of my first products from milk makeup and I was pleasantly surprised! I received the deluxe sample size (along with two other items for $30ish) and although I do like this product, I don't think i would pay for the full one it's just too pricey for a mascara that will dry up and need to be replaced after 2/3 months. only other noted is the wand end's shape makes it hard to do bottom lashes/upper inner corner at times
Madeline A.
Madeline A.
Saugus, CA
I just bought the Milk Mascara at Sephora but honestly I already returned it. I was so excited and the brush is soo cool, but it really disappointed me. When I put it on, it almost looked like my natural eyelashes, which is an okay look once in awhile for the pool or beach. But after 6 hours, it was completely flaked under my eyes like a raccoon. I tried once more and it was the same. Would not recommend, only liked it for the brush.
Emily H.
Emily H.
Memphis , TN
I tried this as part of my Lash Stash to Go set from Sephora. The brush has an interesting shape and makes the mascara easy to apply. It separates and lengthens without clumping. It also doesn't flake throughout the day, which is one of my biggest pet peeves when it comes to mascara. It is easy to take off at the end of the day as well. I am leaning towards using the voucher in the gift set to purchase a full size of this product.
Maria G.
Maria G.
Austin , TX
I was excited to try this mascara, especially because the brush looks so cool; but I actually found the brush difficult to work with. I felt as if it wasn't doing anything for my eyelashes, like if I was doing it wrong. I like my mascara to make my eyelashes look long and add volume, but if you're just looking for a mascara that is more simple and gives a natural look, then you might actually like this product.
Melissa B.
Melissa B.
Spencerville , IN
I definitely won't be purchasing this one. Got it as a sample and it took three coats to show a noticeable difference in my lashes. And even then, the results are not amazing. I personally did not have any flaking like some others noted, but I think there are much better mascaras out there. Cool brush. Cool ingredients. Like the packaging. The product is just meh! Disappointed.
Bonnie L.
Bonnie L.
It took SEVERAL coats of this mascara to actually make a visible difference on my lashes, which isn't common for me. I'm not sure if it was the formula, the brush, or a combination of the two, but I was disappointed with the product overall. I suppose if you are looking for lighter, more "lash tinting" than a volumizing, lengthening, or thickening mascara, this would work.
Ashley D.
Ashley D.
This mascara worked amazingly on my top lashes!! It made them look full, volumized and dark which I loved. The brush is a little weird and difficult to get used to, but the formula is amazing. This doesn't work for bottom lashes whatsoever though. It's extremely difficult to get them without getting it all over the place, no matter how careful you are due to the brush.
Jackie B.
Jackie B.
This is my go to mascara right now. I love the brush with the three puffs of fibers. It really helps to get the inside and outside corners and really bring lashes to life. The formula itself is pretty nice and thin which I like. I think this is great for somebody that has pretty good lashes to start with because it really enhances without making them too dramatic.
Linda E.
Linda E.
Austin, TX
I absolutely LOVE how this mascara makes my lashes look separated and fluttery. It also provides a decent amount of length, and a bit of volume.

It never gets clumpy, which it's a plus for me since I have very droopy lashes and they get weighed down easily. Still, this doesn't hold a curl really well but then again, nothing ever does for me.

Love this so much!
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Goodlettsvlle, TN
I'd like to try this mascara but I don't see that a weirdly shaped brush is going to do anything different to my lashes than my regular mascara (that I love, btw)
Yesy V.
Yesy V.
Cypress, TX
Is this a good mascara? Does it make your lashes look fuller and plumper?
KARLA G.
KARLA G.
Is this product worth it or good?
Sarah R.
Sarah R.
Poca, WV
Is this waterproof? I was wondering
elizah k.
elizah k.
It looks like a good mascara does it work good ??