BY MILK MAKEUP

A lash-loving, buildable, 74 percent natural mascara formula that won't flake and stays put all day. Get the ultimate mascara for a full-volume lash look with comfortable, wearable texture. This formula features a signature blend of ubame oak charcoal that gives lashes dense color, while sapphire dust adds dimension and depth. The result is a black that's deeper than black. The innovative triple-ball brush delivers a plush, high-volume look and hits lashes at three separate points, so there's no need to curl. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates This super mascara contains a blend of ubame oak and natural polysaccharides for a creamy, wearable texture. The world is giving rise to a new breed of empowered, ambitious, entrepreneurial girls. Milk Makeup girls live life to the fullest and are constantly experiencing, creating and sharing. Milk is a response to their craving for products that facilitate a fast-paced, adventurous lifestyle. Each of the purposely designed, 85 products of the collection acknowledge her need for on-the-go, multi-benefit essentials that give her the freedom to change her look from day to night in five minutes. Milk Makeup is eco-conscious and innovative. The comprehensive product line spanning eye, face, lip, and hair is made of the highest quality ingredients. It features luxurious natural oils, coated powders with natural fruit and vegetable butters, and formulations with minimal to no preservatives. Every product has unique componentry for quick and easy application, so you can spend more time getting stuff done and less time getting done up. Multiple packaging or parts have been eliminated when possible, making one-hand application doable. All formulas require no additional brushes or applicators, unless you prefer that; everything is blendable with your fingertips or the component itself. see more...

Buy on Sephora
Catherine C.
Tompkinsville, KY
I actually really like this mascara. I haven't found ANY mascara that totally blows my mind...but this one is pretty good. I have very long, full lashes naturally and only use mascara to frame my eyes. But I tend to use this one most. I feel that it's darker than the average black and it gives extra volume for sure. When I apply to my lashes I end up looking like I've put on falsies, which I like. There isn't much clumping and the unique applicator makes it easy to get into the corners and my bottom lashes. I really like it and would totally recommend :)
Riley W.
Fort Worth, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is such a Youtube and Instagram hyped brand, so I thought I would try some of their products, including this mascara. I don't like the applicator, for starters. It looks interesting, but offers no beneficial extra help for your lashes and, in my opinion, is a tad gimmicky. The formula, at least for me, is incredibly dry and it flakes off of my lashes. I know that Milk is supposed to be a sort of natural, no makeup makeup brand, but I didn't like this product at all. It looks alright, but at the end of the day it's itchy and uncomfortable for me.
Sonia D.
NEW YORK, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am so pleasantly surprised by this mascara. At first I wasn't in love, but as I kept using it I realized how natural it makes your lashes look, but more pronounced. I already have long and thick lashes, so I don't need to much work when it comes to a mascara, so I like that this just darkens them up after I've done my makeup and separates them nicely. If you naturally have thin/short lashes, I'm not sure this is the best one for you, but I love it for every day!
Jennifer P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Received this mascara as a sample. The application of this product is simple and I like the applicator itself to get to those hard to reach lashes. However I prefer mascara to be more filling and give you more of a dramatic look. I don't feel as if this product does.
Renae V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm very impressed by this mascara. I thought the brush was very interesting and unique, but I was very worried how it would work on my lashes. Surprisingly it works wonders on separating and adding volume to your lashes. It provides a very natural but still adds a little wow factor to your lashes. The only reason I took a star off is that it smudges a little on the lower lash line, but if I don't apply so much product I don't have any problems!
Jasmine D.
I'm a fan! I recieved this product from a good friend who had wayy too many mascaras on hand. The big, wide wand makes it easy to coat my upper lashes and really spreads them out. I haven't noticed any flakes, which are my worst enemy, a first for me. Downside, it does take some work to get those teeny bottom lashes. I'll be buying this mascara again when I run out.
Nathaniel E.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have such a mixed feeling with this mascara! While I love the kind of clumpy, spiky look it gives, it smudges soooooooooo bad. Like I can't tell you how bad this smears and smudges everywhere. It's just awful! If this wore for more then 1 hour without making me look like a goth from 2002, I would love it. I guess it's the creaminess of it, I don't know. But other then that, it's a pretty good mascara. The wand is just okay, gives that great clumpy/spiky look I mentioned earlier, but it's not good at all for my short, stubby, sparse, lower lashes.
Morgan M.
Tombstone, Az
I started out absolutely loving this mascara when I put it on it made my eyelashes long without being clumpy and spiders but as the day went on or the night went on the mascara would transfer on to my under-eye if I put powder on if I didn't put powder on the only time that I didn't get a whole bunch of transfer was when I baked but I still got transfer and I mean on the days I didn't bake there was a black line under my eye and it wasn't mascara cuz I didn't have any on this stuff just cleans to the oils
Alex K.
Franklin, MA
I really like this mascara for everyday use. The dark black color is really nice on the lashes and it feels great without clumping throughout the day. I wouldn't use this for going out or a more dramatic look however because it doesn't give the lashes as much volume as I normally like.
Linda E.
Austin, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely LOVE how this mascara makes my lashes look separated and fluttery. It also provides a decent amount of length, and a bit of volume.

It never gets clumpy, which it's a plus for me since I have very droopy lashes and they get weighed down easily. Still, this doesn't hold a curl really well but then again, nothing ever does for me.

Love this so much!
Amanda B.
Goodlettsvlle, TN
I'd like to try this mascara but I don't see that a weirdly shaped brush is going to do anything different to my lashes than my regular mascara (that I love, btw)
Yesy V.
Cypress, TX
Is this a good mascara? Does it make your lashes look fuller and plumper?
KARLA G.
Is this product worth it or good?
Ally C.
Frederick, MD
Will this mascara make your eyelashes clumpy?
Miriam K.
I find that with mascara, I usually need to pack on a few to get a desires full lashes look.. Does this mascara alone give a full look?