BY MILK MAKEUP

A lash-loving, buildable, 74 percent natural mascara formula that won't flake and stays put all day. Get the ultimate mascara for a full-volume lash look with comfortable, wearable texture. This formula features a signature blend of ubame oak charcoal that gives lashes dense color, while sapphire dust adds dimension and depth. The result is a black that's deeper than black. The innovative triple-ball brush delivers a plush, high-volume look and hits lashes at three separate points, so there's no need to curl. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates This super mascara contains a blend of ubame oak and natural polysaccharides for a creamy, wearable texture. The world is giving rise to a new breed of empowered, ambitious, entrepreneurial girls. Milk Makeup girls live life to the fullest and are constantly experiencing, creating and sharing. Milk is a response to their craving for products that facilitate a fast-paced, adventurous lifestyle. Each of the purposely designed, 85 products of the collection acknowledge her need for on-the-go, multi-benefit essentials that give her the freedom to change her look from day to night in five minutes. Milk Makeup is eco-conscious and innovative. The comprehensive product line spanning eye, face, lip, and hair is made of the highest quality ingredients. It features luxurious natural oils, coated powders with natural fruit and vegetable butters, and formulations with minimal to no preservatives. Every product has unique componentry for quick and easy application, so you can spend more time getting stuff done and less time getting done up. Multiple packaging or parts have been eliminated when possible, making one-hand application doable. All formulas require no additional brushes or applicators, unless you prefer that; everything is blendable with your fingertips or the component itself. see more...

• Is this a wet mascara or drier? 1 Answers
  • It looks like a good mascara does it work good ??4 Answers
  • Is this waterproof? I was wondering4 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Amanda L.
Amanda L.
Love this product! I have this and the better than sex by too faced and I think they work equally well. They're both super nice. This one is nicer though because I enjoy the packaging and the shape of the brush.
Emma C.
Emma C.
Mabelvale
This mascara brush is the best. I love that it separates the lashes and adds great length. It doesn't clump either. #bestmascara2017 the packaging is great because the mascara gets around the whole brush.
Anna D.
Anna D.
Looks really natural and builds up fast and easy. I use it almost everyday that I wear makeup. Little pricey for mascara that looks barely there.
Mayu V.
Mayu V.
Berkeley, CA
I have been using this mascara for quite sometime now, and it doesn't clump up and makes my lashes look naturally long and spread out.
Shachy D.
Shachy D.
Lawrenceville
really good applicator, long lasting, it divides every lash and makes them look full, affordable, it makes you're lashes look longer.
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Chickamauga, GA
Really good mascara. Gives great volume and length without being clumpy. I apply a couple coats and never get spider lashes lol.
Delores H.
Delores H.
New Philadelphia
I have heard very good news about this product from alot of people although i havent got touse it yet i would love to try it
Liz M.
Liz M.
Zephyrhills, FL
It's a very nice mascara but my lashes are thin and short and it does nothing for them also the color had some fall out
Madeline R.
Madeline R.
Virginia beach Virginia
I ran out of mascara because I don't have any more mascara cause I only have the tarte one and I need mascara
Sabrina R.
Sabrina R.
Love this mascara! The brush is unique and really gets the small outer lashes. The formula is nice and not too clumpy.
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Goodlettsvlle, TN
I'd like to try this mascara but I don't see that a weirdly shaped brush is going to do anything different to my lashes than my regular mascara (that I love, btw)
Yesy V.
Yesy V.
Cypress, TX
Is this a good mascara? Does it make your lashes look fuller and plumper?
KARLA G.
KARLA G.
Is this product worth it or good?
Sarah R.
Sarah R.
Poca, WV
Is this waterproof? I was wondering
elizah k.
elizah k.
It looks like a good mascara does it work good ??