BY MILK MAKEUP

A lash-loving, buildable, 74 percent natural mascara formula that won't flake and stays put all day. Get the ultimate mascara for a full-volume lash look with comfortable, wearable texture. This formula features a signature blend of ubame oak charcoal that gives lashes dense color, while sapphire dust adds dimension and depth. The result is a black that's deeper than black. The innovative triple-ball brush delivers a plush, high-volume look and hits lashes at three separate points, so there's no need to curl. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates This super mascara contains a blend of ubame oak and natural polysaccharides for a creamy, wearable texture. The world is giving rise to a new breed of empowered, ambitious, entrepreneurial girls. Milk Makeup girls live life to the fullest and are constantly experiencing, creating and sharing. Milk is a response to their craving for products that facilitate a fast-paced, adventurous lifestyle. Each of the purposely designed, 85 products of the collection acknowledge her need for on-the-go, multi-benefit essentials that give her the freedom to change her look from day to night in five minutes. Milk Makeup is eco-conscious and innovative. The comprehensive product line spanning eye, face, lip, and hair is made of the highest quality ingredients. It features luxurious natural oils, coated powders with natural fruit and vegetable butters, and formulations with minimal to no preservatives. Every product has unique componentry for quick and easy application, so you can spend more time getting stuff done and less time getting done up. Multiple packaging or parts have been eliminated when possible, making one-hand application doable. All formulas require no additional brushes or applicators, unless you prefer that; everything is blendable with your fingertips or the component itself. see more...

Buy on Sephora
Kayleigh B.
Campbellsvlle, KY
This really lengthens my lashes and it is just a great mascara in general. The only thing is the brush is kinda hard to get used to but after that it's fine
Gabrielle V.
I recieved this product in a September Birchbox, of course travel size. I am obessed with this mascara it smooth does not clump. Formula is awesome. Last long but is not stubborn when it's time to take it off. I will be buying the full size.
Samantha A.
Effingham, SC
Love this mascara! As a girl not gifted with the lovely thick, dark and beautiful lashes it helps get me a little closer! The triple ball applicator helps me only need one mascara versus the typical two that I use. And I got a better coat than I do with the two!
Lily C.
Denham Spgs, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This came in my Birchbox this month. I was excited to try it and the packaging is cute, but that's as far as it goes. It's not clumpy but not volumizing or lengthening. I had to put on four coats to really feel like I even had mascara on.
Luz H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is not my favorite mascara, I like the package and the wand is really diferent but it didnt make any new thing or effect to my lashes.
Megan K.
Whitinsville, MA
The unique applicator brush really makes this a spectacular mascara. It coats my lashes nicely without clumps or flaking. The color is very vivid, a very deep black that makes my eyes pop. It feels lightweight and does not stick when I blink. I love that it also is very easy to wash off, I rub a dab of coconut oil over my lashes and it completely dissolves. It's not waterproof though so be careful! The only negative thing that I have to say about this mascara is that it has a very strong smell to ot, not entirely unpleasant but it does linger for a bit. Overall I highly recommend this product!
Jessica G.
San Antonio, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
My lashes are long but thin, so volume is very important to me. This mascara didn't do much for me in that department. It was also kind of difficult to use. The brush made the job messy as I kept getting my eyelid while trying to fully cover my lashes. Wouldn't recommend.
Rebecca P.
Buffalo, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received this product in a travel size in my September Birchbox. At first I thought the brush would hinder application. When I tried it out, it did not - it applies evenly. My main reason for 3 stars is the formula is extremely dry (at least the one I received). I even added two drops of contact solution but that barely helped. As far as holding a curl, I do not know because I don't curl my lashes. It gave absolutely zero volume to my lashes. They became slightly longer and very separated. I think that this mascara gives a good "natural lash" look, but only if you have long lashes to begin with. This would not do much, in my opinion, for someone who needs length and volume.
Allison W.
Salt Lake City, UT
I got a trial size of this from the sephora favorite mascaras box. I really liked it. The wand is a unique shape which was interesting, but it didn't seem to make a huge difference one way or the other for application. The mascara was nice. I liked it. Probably won't repurchase though, it's not at the top of my list.
Ashley-Rahne M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This was actually a lot better than I thought it would be. It looked a little thick and the ball-brush was a little weird, so I thought for sure it would apply awkwardly or clump, but not at all! It actually went on really easily and evenly. It wasn't thick and it wasn't too thin and liquidy, either. And the ball-brush didn't actually make it difficult. I think this design actually made the application as even as it did, and you can use the top one to hit just a few lashes, too. Super happy with this! Will use this and make sure to definitely keep this in mind when having to purchase mascara in the future!
Amanda B.
Goodlettsvlle, TN
I'd like to try this mascara but I don't see that a weirdly shaped brush is going to do anything different to my lashes than my regular mascara (that I love, btw)
Yesy V.
Cypress, TX
Is this a good mascara? Does it make your lashes look fuller and plumper?
KARLA G.
Is this product worth it or good?
Ally C.
Frederick, MD
Will this mascara make your eyelashes clumpy?
Miriam K.
I find that with mascara, I usually need to pack on a few to get a desires full lashes look.. Does this mascara alone give a full look?