BY MILK MAKEUP

A lash-loving, buildable, 74 percent natural mascara formula that won't flake and stays put all day. Get the ultimate mascara for a full-volume lash look with comfortable, wearable texture. This formula features a signature blend of ubame oak charcoal that gives lashes dense color, while sapphire dust adds dimension and depth. The result is a black that's deeper than black. The innovative triple-ball brush delivers a plush, high-volume look and hits lashes at three separate points, so there's no need to curl. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates This super mascara contains a blend of ubame oak and natural polysaccharides for a creamy, wearable texture. The world is giving rise to a new breed of empowered, ambitious, entrepreneurial girls. Milk Makeup girls live life to the fullest and are constantly experiencing, creating and sharing. Milk is a response to their craving for products that facilitate a fast-paced, adventurous lifestyle. Each of the purposely designed, 85 products of the collection acknowledge her need for on-the-go, multi-benefit essentials that give her the freedom to change her look from day to night in five minutes. Milk Makeup is eco-conscious and innovative. The comprehensive product line spanning eye, face, lip, and hair is made of the highest quality ingredients. It features luxurious natural oils, coated powders with natural fruit and vegetable butters, and formulations with minimal to no preservatives. Every product has unique componentry for quick and easy application, so you can spend more time getting stuff done and less time getting done up. Multiple packaging or parts have been eliminated when possible, making one-hand application doable. All formulas require no additional brushes or applicators, unless you prefer that; everything is blendable with your fingertips or the component itself. see more...

• It looks like a good mascara does it work good ??5 Answers
  • Is this a wet mascara or drier? 1 Answers
  • This brush looks incredible does it work well?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Gabrielle V.
I recieved this product in a September Birchbox, of course travel size. I am obessed with this mascara it smooth does not clump. Formula is awesome. Last long but is not stubborn when it's time to take it off. I will be buying the full size.
Tallulah P.
This product goes on really smoothly. It is highly pigmented. And with just one coat you can see lots of volume. I especially love the triple applicator wand. There are no critics I would give because this product does it all. I am definitely going to re-purchase
C R.
Oyster bay , NY
No. This mascara did nothing for my lashes and I ended up putting on 4 coats to try to get it to show up. After half an hour, I noticed it was all under my eyes. It transferred everywhere. The wand isn't really that special and I found it to be bulky.
heather s.
Sterling Hts, MI
Great mascara. Stays on all day and does not smear. Great dark color and has a awesome applicator. This is just easier to order online then find in a store. You could probably find it in the mall though. Would recommend.
Iqra M.
Burbank, IL
The packaging for this is really funky, but it has a good wand. I liked how it separated my lashes, but still made them look thicker and longer. I'd recommend no more than 1 or 2 coats since it starts to clump after that.
Erika H.
Minot, ND
I have really thin lashes and the shape of the brush is a little odd. For me it didn't seem to work with my needs-- perhaps made the application more challenging. I'm willing to give this product another try though. I think the formula is good. Did I mention it has Sapphire powder?
Ivanna R.
Rancho Cucamonga, CA
Wow I absolutely love this mascara, my eyelashes are naturally long but this mascara enhances them even more and makes them very dark, the unique wand makes the application so easy and it really does volumize and darken your lashes. I would totally recommend this product. I also really love the packaging I think it's so cool!
Jessica P.
San Antonio, TX
The milk's mascara is a good brand. Personally that is how I feel. Being someone that has very short eyelashes, this makes my lashes look longer and fuller! To me it has great quality, I don't have to pack it on like other mascaras. I definitely think you should give this a try.
Rachel L.
Saugus, MA
I am pleasantly surprised with this mascara. The wand is very different but I think it did a good job at evenly coating my lashes. It doesn't give dramatic length or volume, but it feels really nice on my lashes and looks very pretty.
Jessica G.
San Antonio, TX
My lashes are long but thin, so volume is very important to me. This mascara didn't do much for me in that department. It was also kind of difficult to use. The brush made the job messy as I kept getting my eyelid while trying to fully cover my lashes. Wouldn't recommend.
Amanda B.
Goodlettsvlle, TN
I'd like to try this mascara but I don't see that a weirdly shaped brush is going to do anything different to my lashes than my regular mascara (that I love, btw)
Yesy V.
Cypress, TX
Is this a good mascara? Does it make your lashes look fuller and plumper?
KARLA G.
Is this product worth it or good?
elizah k.
It looks like a good mascara does it work good ??
Alejandra G.
Costa Rica
How good is this? Is this a good mascara?