BY MILK MAKEUP

A lash-loving, buildable, 74 percent natural mascara formula that won't flake and stays put all day. Get the ultimate mascara for a full-volume lash look with comfortable, wearable texture. This formula features a signature blend of ubame oak charcoal that gives lashes dense color, while sapphire dust adds dimension and depth. The result is a black that's deeper than black. The innovative triple-ball brush delivers a plush, high-volume look and hits lashes at three separate points, so there's no need to curl. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates This super mascara contains a blend of ubame oak and natural polysaccharides for a creamy, wearable texture. The world is giving rise to a new breed of empowered, ambitious, entrepreneurial girls. Milk Makeup girls live life to the fullest and are constantly experiencing, creating and sharing. Milk is a response to their craving for products that facilitate a fast-paced, adventurous lifestyle. Each of the purposely designed, 85 products of the collection acknowledge her need for on-the-go, multi-benefit essentials that give her the freedom to change her look from day to night in five minutes. Milk Makeup is eco-conscious and innovative. The comprehensive product line spanning eye, face, lip, and hair is made of the highest quality ingredients. It features luxurious natural oils, coated powders with natural fruit and vegetable butters, and formulations with minimal to no preservatives. Every product has unique componentry for quick and easy application, so you can spend more time getting stuff done and less time getting done up. Multiple packaging or parts have been eliminated when possible, making one-hand application doable. All formulas require no additional brushes or applicators, unless you prefer that; everything is blendable with your fingertips or the component itself. see more...

• It looks like a good mascara does it work good ??5 Answers
  • Is this a wet mascara or drier? 1 Answers
  • This brush looks incredible does it work well?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Bianca B.
I really love this mascara. It makes my lashes look thick and long with almost no clumping, which is rare for me to find. My only issue is that I find it tends to dry out fast and then it will flake a little. But this has quickly become one of my top three mascaras!
Samantha A.
Effingham, SC
Love this mascara! As a girl not gifted with the lovely thick, dark and beautiful lashes it helps get me a little closer! The triple ball applicator helps me only need one mascara versus the typical two that I use. And I got a better coat than I do with the two!
Savannah J.
Louisville, KY
i really enjoy this mascara for the upper lashes only. i find that this mascara really lengthens and gives my lashes tons of volume. my only complaint is the size and shape of the brush. it makes it really difficult to get the bottom lashes without touching the skin.
Glenna M.
Lakewood, WA
I had high hopes for this brand, and this mascara in particular. It's got a weird brush with three balls of bristles on it and it's a little awkward to apply. I love the simplistic packaging and it separates your lashes well, but I prefer a little more drama.
Fawn G.
Burnsville, MN
I like the brush that comes with the mascara, my first time trying the product and it has great pigment. My friend came over and borrowed my mascara and she loved it and it looked great on her lashes. Very dark and full but not too much happened with mine.
Han r.
Yonkers, NY
Interesting packaging and brush but if length is your goal then this is not the mascara for you. It separates lashes pretty well but for the price there are more effective alternatives. I got it free from birchbox and would not rebuy but is very convenient to throw in a makeup bag.
Kelsey B.
I received a sample of this mascara and I have to say that I really like it. The applicator was a little difficult to use at first,but once you get the right technique down to apply it it works wonderfully. Coats lashes without any clumps and lasts.
Swarnima G.
I found the packaging of the product really fun. This is my first time using the product and while it's not anything really spectacular, if you need a mascara to add depth to your lashes, it does the job. I found it that you have to start from the base of your lash line and really try and separate your lashes, or else it clumps really easily.
Page F.
Nashville, TN
The wand on this mascara is amazing! I'm definitely going to save and wash for other formulas. My lashes don't clump, and the wand spreads them out evenly and naturally. It helps that the packaging is super cute! I use this as my daily mascara.
Kaitlyn J.
New Windsor, NY
I got this as a part of my birchbox. It's a nice mascara very soft and flexible. I do like the brush quite a bit. I put on three coats and it made my lashes look long and full. I like it. Nothing super spectacular but it definitely is a good product
Amanda B.
Goodlettsvlle, TN
I'd like to try this mascara but I don't see that a weirdly shaped brush is going to do anything different to my lashes than my regular mascara (that I love, btw)
Yesy V.
Cypress, TX
Is this a good mascara? Does it make your lashes look fuller and plumper?
KARLA G.
Is this product worth it or good?
elizah k.
It looks like a good mascara does it work good ??
Alejandra G.
Costa Rica
How good is this? Is this a good mascara?