BY MILK MAKEUP

A lash-loving, buildable, 74 percent natural mascara formula that won't flake and stays put all day. Get the ultimate mascara for a full-volume lash look with comfortable, wearable texture. This formula features a signature blend of ubame oak charcoal that gives lashes dense color, while sapphire dust adds dimension and depth. The result is a black that's deeper than black. The innovative triple-ball brush delivers a plush, high-volume look and hits lashes at three separate points, so there's no need to curl. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates This super mascara contains a blend of ubame oak and natural polysaccharides for a creamy, wearable texture. The world is giving rise to a new breed of empowered, ambitious, entrepreneurial girls. Milk Makeup girls live life to the fullest and are constantly experiencing, creating and sharing. Milk is a response to their craving for products that facilitate a fast-paced, adventurous lifestyle. Each of the purposely designed, 85 products of the collection acknowledge her need for on-the-go, multi-benefit essentials that give her the freedom to change her look from day to night in five minutes. Milk Makeup is eco-conscious and innovative. The comprehensive product line spanning eye, face, lip, and hair is made of the highest quality ingredients. It features luxurious natural oils, coated powders with natural fruit and vegetable butters, and formulations with minimal to no preservatives. Every product has unique componentry for quick and easy application, so you can spend more time getting stuff done and less time getting done up. Multiple packaging or parts have been eliminated when possible, making one-hand application doable. All formulas require no additional brushes or applicators, unless you prefer that; everything is blendable with your fingertips or the component itself. see more...

• Is this a wet mascara or drier? 1 Answers
  • It looks like a good mascara does it work good ??4 Answers
  • Is this waterproof? I was wondering4 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Summer O.
Summer O.
I toatally prefer this one it is such a great one for my eyelashes because my are so long and I can never find one to make a perfect look but this one works so well
Amy L.
Amy L.
Durham, NC
I actually love this mascara and am surprised it doesn't have better reviews! I got this as a free sample from a store and I absolutely love the dramatic look it gives me! I would definitely buy again and recommend!
Michelle C.
Michelle C.
Virgie, KY
Received this in a boxycharm and I really enjoyed it. I love the packaging and the wand in it. Milk makeup is really doing a great job lately with their products.
Amanda H.
Amanda H.
I love how pigmented this is, but the wand is so big it gets all over my eye lids. It also does not wear too long before it starts to smudge and irritates my eyes.
Missy R.
Missy R.
Willits , Ca
This mascara is awesome! The 3 little balls help get into the nooks & crannies of the tiniest lashes. It doesn't flake or budge all day! No raccoon eyes here.
Vanessa H.
Vanessa H.
I did like this mascara gave you nice extra length to your lashes doesn't clump up when you layer it, but threw out the day you'll find yourself cleaning under your eye mascara runs little bit and I didn't really like that about it
Erin N.
Erin N.
I love big wands, and I really like the shape of this one too, but I really like to get in there with the brush, and it's just too big to do that. I have to clean up a lot. The formula works fine.
Araceli G.
Araceli G.
Bakersfield
I like the way it leaves my eyelashes when I'm done. I got my milk mascara sent to me. It is great to way it is it doesn't not any improvements. I use almost everyday. I would recommend it to people because it works great.
Josie R.
Josie R.
Reedy, WV
I LOVE THE WAND OF THIS PRODUCT! ❤ I got this as a gift, and thought I wouldn't like it. But I absolutely love it. It's in my top 5 mascaras, for sure.
Esmeralda M.
Esmeralda M.
I love this mascara. I doesn't smudge and it makes your lashes look really long. My daughter has also become very obsessed with it. She loves that it fits in her little wallet purse.
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Goodlettsvlle, TN
I'd like to try this mascara but I don't see that a weirdly shaped brush is going to do anything different to my lashes than my regular mascara (that I love, btw)
Yesy V.
Yesy V.
Cypress, TX
Is this a good mascara? Does it make your lashes look fuller and plumper?
KARLA G.
KARLA G.
Is this product worth it or good?
Sarah R.
Sarah R.
Poca, WV
Is this waterproof? I was wondering
elizah k.
elizah k.
It looks like a good mascara does it work good ??