BY MILK MAKEUP

A lash-loving, buildable, 74 percent natural mascara formula that won't flake and stays put all day. Get the ultimate mascara for a full-volume lash look with comfortable, wearable texture. This formula features a signature blend of ubame oak charcoal that gives lashes dense color, while sapphire dust adds dimension and depth. The result is a black that's deeper than black. The innovative triple-ball brush delivers a plush, high-volume look and hits lashes at three separate points, so there's no need to curl. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates This super mascara contains a blend of ubame oak and natural polysaccharides for a creamy, wearable texture. The world is giving rise to a new breed of empowered, ambitious, entrepreneurial girls. Milk Makeup girls live life to the fullest and are constantly experiencing, creating and sharing. Milk is a response to their craving for products that facilitate a fast-paced, adventurous lifestyle. Each of the purposely designed, 85 products of the collection acknowledge her need for on-the-go, multi-benefit essentials that give her the freedom to change her look from day to night in five minutes. Milk Makeup is eco-conscious and innovative. The comprehensive product line spanning eye, face, lip, and hair is made of the highest quality ingredients. It features luxurious natural oils, coated powders with natural fruit and vegetable butters, and formulations with minimal to no preservatives. Every product has unique componentry for quick and easy application, so you can spend more time getting stuff done and less time getting done up. Multiple packaging or parts have been eliminated when possible, making one-hand application doable. All formulas require no additional brushes or applicators, unless you prefer that; everything is blendable with your fingertips or the component itself. see more...

• It looks like a good mascara does it work good ??5 Answers
  • Is this a wet mascara or drier? 1 Answers
  • This brush looks incredible does it work well?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
  • "I just tried Milk mascara and I love it. The formula is So great it lifts my eyelashes and thickens them. I have always used one brand but now that I've tried Milk mascara my usual brand has some competition." in 33 reviews
  • "Love this mascara. I was skeptical of the brush shape at first but it really helps create full, long lashes with no clumping! " in 15 reviews
  • "This mascara is amazing!! Quick even coverage with one of the best wands I've ever used. No clumps & separates lashes amazingly well. Super easy to use! " in 12 reviews
  • "I already have long and thick eyelashes (yell at genetics not at me). I don't use too much makeup, but I always try to put something on my eyes. I have tried tons of mascara and this has got to be in the top 5. The colour is deep, the length it provides is phenom, and it makes my lashes thicker. I have been asked a few times if I was wearing false eyelashes. I got this as a sample in my Birchbox and I don't want it to end." in 11 reviews
  • "I already have long and thick eyelashes (yell at genetics not at me). I don't use too much makeup, but I always try to put something on my eyes. I have tried tons of mascara and this has got to be in the top 5. The colour is deep, the length it provides is phenom, and it makes my lashes thicker. I have been asked a few times if I was wearing false eyelashes. I got this as a sample in my Birchbox and I don't want it to end." in 10 reviews
Vilma V.
I received this in my September Birchbox. I was looking forward to trying this, so I made it my sample choice of the month. Unfortunately , it caused a severe allergic reaction. I even allowed myself to heal a couple of times and tested it again just to be sure. I will be tossing this out. This mascara is NOT fibromyalgia friendly. #justmyfriendlyopinion
Shante P.
Nashville, TN
Lauren B.
Wanaque, NJ
Totally thrown off by the triple brush applicator! It looked super cool but when I was applying it I felt like it was missing parts of my lashes. I had to try and go over it again on the parts that were missed. My lashes felt light but still looked longer and dark. They made them a little more narrow than I like instead of voluminous. But all in all, wasn't too bad!
Amanda L.
Love this product! I have this and the better than sex by too faced and I think they work equally well. They're both super nice. This one is nicer though because I enjoy the packaging and the shape of the brush.
Brenda C.
Manalapan, NJ
I absolutely love this stuff! It goes on smooth. My lashes are amazingly full and long! The applicator wand is odd, but works so nicely to achieve my desired results. This us one of the few products that don't irritate my eyes and stays on for a long time without smudging.
Rachel B.
I really wanted to like this mascara. Sapphire dust, ubame oak charcoal, and mostly natural ingredients? I was convinced this was going to be my favorite out of the five in Sephora's latest "lashstash to go" set. Unfortunately, it was probably my least favorite in the set. I did love the shape of the brush, but the formula just did not work for me. It would not hold a curl. After a few hours it started to flake and get in my eyes, which in turn made my eyes super irritated. Despite how much I really wanted to like this, it just did not work out for me.
courtney L.
Got This in my birchbox and am in love with it. I'm not sure why, but I love the craziness of the funky wand. It just looks so cool to me. The mascara itself is amazing. My lashes look longer and fuller without looking cakey and sticky. Its amazing. I barely have to use any and I look almost like I have falsies on. Just what I needed for my short baby lashes!
Michele A.
Oberlin, LA
I love this mascara, I got a mini size in my November Birchbox. The black is very black and the wand is so unique and helps you get those corner lashes. The only thing I hate is that the packaging gets dirty so easily.
K L.
Ponsonby, Auckland
LOVE!! So I originally got this as a sample bc it was 24 dollars and I wanted to make sure it worked but I love it so much!! It's going to become a new staple in my make up bag! A lot of other products are upwards of 30 dollars and this one is free of harsh chemicals
Jenn E.
I got this mascara in the Sephora lashstash and was not impressed at all! I wanted to like it because of its unique cute packaging, brush, and ingredients. However, the brush for me personally sucked. It did not give an even coat of mascara. I've used it a handful of times and never reach for it. Wouldn't purchase a full size ever.
Amanda B.
Goodlettsvlle, TN
I'd like to try this mascara but I don't see that a weirdly shaped brush is going to do anything different to my lashes than my regular mascara (that I love, btw)
Yesy V.
Cypress, TX
Is this a good mascara? Does it make your lashes look fuller and plumper?
KARLA G.
Is this product worth it or good?
elizah k.
It looks like a good mascara does it work good ??
Alejandra G.
Costa Rica
How good is this? Is this a good mascara?