BY MILK MAKEUP

A lash-loving, buildable, 74 percent natural mascara formula that won't flake and stays put all day. Get the ultimate mascara for a full-volume lash look with comfortable, wearable texture. This formula features a signature blend of ubame oak charcoal that gives lashes dense color, while sapphire dust adds dimension and depth. The result is a black that's deeper than black. The innovative triple-ball brush delivers a plush, high-volume look and hits lashes at three separate points, so there's no need to curl. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates This super mascara contains a blend of ubame oak and natural polysaccharides for a creamy, wearable texture. The world is giving rise to a new breed of empowered, ambitious, entrepreneurial girls. Milk Makeup girls live life to the fullest and are constantly experiencing, creating and sharing. Milk is a response to their craving for products that facilitate a fast-paced, adventurous lifestyle. Each of the purposely designed, 85 products of the collection acknowledge her need for on-the-go, multi-benefit essentials that give her the freedom to change her look from day to night in five minutes. Milk Makeup is eco-conscious and innovative. The comprehensive product line spanning eye, face, lip, and hair is made of the highest quality ingredients. It features luxurious natural oils, coated powders with natural fruit and vegetable butters, and formulations with minimal to no preservatives. Every product has unique componentry for quick and easy application, so you can spend more time getting stuff done and less time getting done up. Multiple packaging or parts have been eliminated when possible, making one-hand application doable. All formulas require no additional brushes or applicators, unless you prefer that; everything is blendable with your fingertips or the component itself. see more...

Buy on Sephora
Lily C.
Denham Spgs, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This came in my Birchbox this month. I was excited to try it and the packaging is cute, but that's as far as it goes. It's not clumpy but not volumizing or lengthening. I had to put on four coats to really feel like I even had mascara on.
Mary M.
SPRING, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am pleasantly surprised with this mascara. I like that it makes my lashes really black and it's good for volumizing . The brush works really well for when I do my lower lashes. I don't really care for the applicator for my top lashes but overall great producto! Love the packaging.
Corinne B.
Madison, WI
First off, I love the packaging for this mascara! It's fun and definitely unique. The black color is great, but I do think it wears off as the day goes by. The wand shape has 3 bumps in it... Which don't do much for me other than get product all over my eyelids. Hoping they come out with a new version because I'd give it another shot!
jennifer o.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Not my favorite mascara, and I won't be buying again. I thought the packaging was cute and different, but it did nothing for me. The brush is definitely weird, and I felt like it didn't do a good job of evenly coating my lashes. It also didn't really give me any volume or length to my lashes.
Mae M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have been trying to find a new mascara for a while. This one is a little better than average. But by far not the best. The applicator is a little different than what you are used but keeps lashes from clumping. Overall, if it's on sale it's great, but if they made this to add volume it would be even better. Ok for everyday wear.
jessica p.
Saint Paul, MN
I received this as a sample and at first I thought it was a glis gloss and then realized it as a mascara the brush was also a little bumby like nothing I see ever tried before so I was a bit inclined to see if this acutally worked and I love it I've already bought another
Shonie G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this mascara, I received a sample in my Birchbox and was pleasantly surprised. I was a little leery at first about the brush, but it applies very evenly without clumping. It lengthens my short, thick lashes; I will probably purchase a full size in the near future.
Marcela R.
Las Vegas, NV
This has got to be the worst mascara I've ever tried. I was super curious about the wand, so I was excited to use it. But it's just terrible. It doesn't look like you've applied anything at all. Not in a good "effortless makeup" type of way. More like a "you look tired...are you ok?" kind of way. Just no good at all.
Lauren D.
I came here specifically looking to review this product. I was VERY shocked that it wasn't 5 star rating (to each their own though). I just wanted to say how much I LOVE this mascara. I've gotten two in birchbox samples and will be purchasing the full size soon. This is most favorite mascara that I have ever tried!
Alexandria B.
The applicator is interesting, but I'm not sure if it really lends itself to better lashes. The formula is so-so, but the color is rich and dark. Takes a couple of coats to balance out thick eyeliner. Doesn't seem to flake and is super easy to remove with makeup remover.
Amanda B.
Goodlettsvlle, TN
I'd like to try this mascara but I don't see that a weirdly shaped brush is going to do anything different to my lashes than my regular mascara (that I love, btw)
Yesy V.
Cypress, TX
Is this a good mascara? Does it make your lashes look fuller and plumper?
KARLA G.
Is this product worth it or good?
Ally C.
Frederick, MD
Will this mascara make your eyelashes clumpy?
Miriam K.
I find that with mascara, I usually need to pack on a few to get a desires full lashes look.. Does this mascara alone give a full look?