BY MILK MAKEUP

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

A lash-loving, buildable, 74 percent natural mascara formula that won't flake and stays put all day. Get the ultimate mascara for a full-volume lash look with comfortable, wearable texture. This formula features a signature blend of ubame oak charcoal that gives lashes dense color, while sapphire dust adds dimension and depth. The result is a black that's deeper than black. The innovative triple-ball brush delivers a plush, high-volume look and hits lashes at three separate points, so there's no need to curl. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates This super mascara contains a blend of ubame oak and natural polysaccharides for a creamy, wearable texture. The world is giving rise to a new breed of empowered, ambitious, entrepreneurial girls. Milk Makeup girls live life to the fullest and are constantly experiencing, creating and sharing. Milk is a response to their craving for products that facilitate a fast-paced, adventurous lifestyle. Each of the purposely designed, 85 products of the collection acknowledge her need for on-the-go, multi-benefit essentials that give her the freedom to change her look from day to night in five minutes. Milk Makeup is eco-conscious and innovative. The comprehensive product line spanning eye, face, lip, and hair is made of the highest quality ingredients. It features luxurious natural oils, coated powders with natural fruit and vegetable butters, and formulations with minimal to no preservatives. Every product has unique componentry for quick and easy application, so you can spend more time getting stuff done and less time getting done up. Multiple packaging or parts have been eliminated when possible, making one-hand application doable. All formulas require no additional brushes or applicators, unless you prefer that; everything is blendable with your fingertips or the component itself. see more...

• It looks like a good mascara does it work good ??5 Answers
  • Is this a wet mascara or drier? 1 Answers
  • This brush looks incredible does it work well?4 Answers
Buy on Sephora
  • "I just tried Milk mascara and I love it. The formula is So great it lifts my eyelashes and thickens them. I have always used one brand but now that I've tried Milk mascara my usual brand has some competition." in 33 reviews
  • "Love this mascara. I was skeptical of the brush shape at first but it really helps create full, long lashes with no clumping! " in 15 reviews
  • "This mascara is amazing!! Quick even coverage with one of the best wands I've ever used. No clumps & separates lashes amazingly well. Super easy to use! " in 12 reviews
  • "I already have long and thick eyelashes (yell at genetics not at me). I don't use too much makeup, but I always try to put something on my eyes. I have tried tons of mascara and this has got to be in the top 5. The colour is deep, the length it provides is phenom, and it makes my lashes thicker. I have been asked a few times if I was wearing false eyelashes. I got this as a sample in my Birchbox and I don't want it to end." in 10 reviews
Riley W.
Fort Worth, TX
This is such a Youtube and Instagram hyped brand, so I thought I would try some of their products, including this mascara. I don't like the applicator, for starters. It looks interesting, but offers no beneficial extra help for your lashes and, in my opinion, is a tad gimmicky. The formula, at least for me, is incredibly dry and it flakes off of my lashes. I know that Milk is supposed to be a sort of natural, no makeup makeup brand, but I didn't like this product at all. It looks alright, but at the end of the day it's itchy and uncomfortable for me.
Jessica B.
I received this in my September Birchbox and was really excited to try it out, as I have received two other mascara samples previously and LOVED them. Unfortunately, I was pretty disappointed in this one. The brush looks really cool, but it is very weird and it doesn't really apply the mascara evenly. I felt like only a portion of my eyelashes actually received any application. In addition to it not applying evenly, it really had no wow factor, I had to apply my regular mascara after to even look acceptable. Very disappointed.
Amanda H.
I love how pigmented this is, but the wand is so big it gets all over my eye lids. It also does not wear too long before it starts to smudge and irritates my eyes.
Tiffany H.
Shrewsbury, MA
My friend gave me her sample of this mascara. I think the three little pompoms on the brush do a good job of evenly applying the mascara and helping you achieve lift and length. I like the lightweight formula of the mascara, but then again...too light can be a problem, too. Overall I like it but if I'm spending that kind of money on mascara, I'm probably going to still go for my other favorites first: Smashbox's X Rated, Estee Lauder's Stupendous, and Jelly Pong Pong's Fairy Lashes
Madeline M.
Long Beach , CA
I got this as a sample from birchbox and it replaced my old HG Too Faced BTS. This mascara will not flake like the latter and is easily buildable. Adding multiple layers and curling gives your eyelashes the effect of falsies without a lot of clumping! I also like this because it uses a lot natural ingredients and doesn't have a chemical smell or irritate my eyes. The brush is also very effective and unique and the squeeze tube make it easier to see when you are out.
Mallory O.
Lockport, LA
One of my most favorite mascara's. The brush is super soft and the shape is amazing. It doesn't clump at all, even if your putting on several coats. It may be a bit pricey, but it is definitely worth it.
Dora C.
Fremont, CA
The packaging is literally to die for! I gave it one extra star only because of the packaging. The mascara itself is okay. It's definitely not as good as Benefit's They're Real or even some Maybelline ones I've tried. I thought the mascara was very light and it took a lot of effort for it to show up. It's not clumpy or anything so that's a plus! I think you should buy this, if you already have pretty long lashes and are only using mascara to lengthen it just a little.
Vanessa H.
I did like this mascara gave you nice extra length to your lashes doesn't clump up when you layer it, but threw out the day you'll find yourself cleaning under your eye mascara runs little bit and I didn't really like that about it
Erin N.
I love big wands, and I really like the shape of this one too, but I really like to get in there with the brush, and it's just too big to do that. I have to clean up a lot. The formula works fine.
Emily H.
Bexley, OH
I tried this as part of my Lash Stash to Go set from Sephora. The brush has an interesting shape and makes the mascara easy to apply. It separates and lengthens without clumping. It also doesn't flake throughout the day, which is one of my biggest pet peeves when it comes to mascara. It is easy to take off at the end of the day as well. I am leaning towards using the voucher in the gift set to purchase a full size of this product.
Amanda B.
Goodlettsvlle, TN
I'd like to try this mascara but I don't see that a weirdly shaped brush is going to do anything different to my lashes than my regular mascara (that I love, btw)
Yesy V.
Cypress, TX
Is this a good mascara? Does it make your lashes look fuller and plumper?
KARLA G.
Corona, NY
Is this product worth it or good?
elizah k.
It looks like a good mascara does it work good ??
Alejandra G.
Costa Rica
How good is this? Is this a good mascara?

back