BY MILK MAKEUP

A lash-loving, buildable, 74 percent natural mascara formula that won't flake and stays put all day. Get the ultimate mascara for a full-volume lash look with comfortable, wearable texture. This formula features a signature blend of ubame oak charcoal that gives lashes dense color, while sapphire dust adds dimension and depth. The result is a black that's deeper than black. The innovative triple-ball brush delivers a plush, high-volume look and hits lashes at three separate points, so there's no need to curl. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates This super mascara contains a blend of ubame oak and natural polysaccharides for a creamy, wearable texture. The world is giving rise to a new breed of empowered, ambitious, entrepreneurial girls. Milk Makeup girls live life to the fullest and are constantly experiencing, creating and sharing. Milk is a response to their craving for products that facilitate a fast-paced, adventurous lifestyle. Each of the purposely designed, 85 products of the collection acknowledge her need for on-the-go, multi-benefit essentials that give her the freedom to change her look from day to night in five minutes. Milk Makeup is eco-conscious and innovative. The comprehensive product line spanning eye, face, lip, and hair is made of the highest quality ingredients. It features luxurious natural oils, coated powders with natural fruit and vegetable butters, and formulations with minimal to no preservatives. Every product has unique componentry for quick and easy application, so you can spend more time getting stuff done and less time getting done up. Multiple packaging or parts have been eliminated when possible, making one-hand application doable. All formulas require no additional brushes or applicators, unless you prefer that; everything is blendable with your fingertips or the component itself. see more...

• It looks like a good mascara does it work good ??5 Answers
  • Is this a wet mascara or drier? 1 Answers
  • This brush looks incredible does it work well?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
K L.
Ponsonby, Auckland
LOVE!! So I originally got this as a sample bc it was 24 dollars and I wanted to make sure it worked but I love it so much!! It's going to become a new staple in my make up bag! A lot of other products are upwards of 30 dollars and this one is free of harsh chemicals
Michele A.
Oberlin, LA
I love this mascara, I got a mini size in my November Birchbox. The black is very black and the wand is so unique and helps you get those corner lashes. The only thing I hate is that the packaging gets dirty so easily.
Heidi P.
Mishawaka, IN
I really like the concept of the packaging on this mascara. Once the product is low, you could just squeeze the tube and really get the most out of it versus hard metal or plastic packaging. I do feel that the applicator is a little cheap looking but the product itself does a good job of making your lashes look longer and fuller.
Jessica S.
Kirksville, MO
I don't know if I got a bad tube or what, but almost nothing would come off the brush onto my eyelashes. There was definitely plenty of product in there, but it gave no effect besides a slight tint to the lashes. The wand also made it so that I got mascara all over my lid whilst applying, which I really don't care for.
Melissa B.
Spencerville, IN
I definitely won't be purchasing this one. Got it as a sample and it took three coats to show a noticeable difference in my lashes. And even then, the results are not amazing. I personally did not have any flaking like some others noted, but I think there are much better mascaras out there. Cool brush. Cool ingredients. Like the packaging. The product is just meh! Disappointed.
Sarah T.
Jackson, MS
I received a sample of the Milk Ubame Mascara in my Birchbox this month. I have never bought mascara with an applicator shaped like this one, I've always been skeptical. However, after using this mascara I like the way this brush is shaped. The balls make it easy to add on to the tough spots at either end of my lashes, and it does not clump up!
Also whats even better is Milk Makeup is cruelty-free. They do not test products on animals. In fact, their line is over 60% vegan
Kate R.
Cary, NC
I love this mascara! It is really light going on and just makes my eyelashes look naturally darker. I first got this mascara in my Birch Box but ended up going out and purchasing the full size product because I loved it so much. I would recommend this to anyone looking for a very natural looking mascara.
Julia Z.
Bloomington , IL
Just another average mascara. It didn't really do anything for me in regards to holding a curl or volume, and the wand was extremely annoying. The shape of the brush allows mascara to get all over the surrounding skin rather than on the actual lashes. Although it didn't smudge or flake, it wasn't very impressive.
Sunny P.
Hoffman Estates, IL
The formula of this mascara is pretty dry and it isn't really volumizing but overall I liked this mascara. It definitely made my eyelashes longer and it hold my curl decently. The packaging was pretty interesting. The definite pro for this is that it made my lashes longer and thicker but not so much that it looks clumpy or it weighs my lashes down. I would recommend it for those who go for the natural look.
Lily C.
Denham Spgs, LA
This came in my Birchbox this month. I was excited to try it and the packaging is cute, but that's as far as it goes. It's not clumpy but not volumizing or lengthening. I had to put on four coats to really feel like I even had mascara on.
Amanda B.
Goodlettsvlle, TN
I'd like to try this mascara but I don't see that a weirdly shaped brush is going to do anything different to my lashes than my regular mascara (that I love, btw)
Yesy V.
Cypress, TX
Is this a good mascara? Does it make your lashes look fuller and plumper?
KARLA G.
Is this product worth it or good?
elizah k.
It looks like a good mascara does it work good ??
Alejandra G.
Costa Rica
How good is this? Is this a good mascara?