BY MILK MAKEUP

A lash-loving, buildable, 74 percent natural mascara formula that won't flake and stays put all day. Get the ultimate mascara for a full-volume lash look with comfortable, wearable texture. This formula features a signature blend of ubame oak charcoal that gives lashes dense color, while sapphire dust adds dimension and depth. The result is a black that's deeper than black. The innovative triple-ball brush delivers a plush, high-volume look and hits lashes at three separate points, so there's no need to curl. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates This super mascara contains a blend of ubame oak and natural polysaccharides for a creamy, wearable texture. The world is giving rise to a new breed of empowered, ambitious, entrepreneurial girls. Milk Makeup girls live life to the fullest and are constantly experiencing, creating and sharing. Milk is a response to their craving for products that facilitate a fast-paced, adventurous lifestyle. Each of the purposely designed, 85 products of the collection acknowledge her need for on-the-go, multi-benefit essentials that give her the freedom to change her look from day to night in five minutes. Milk Makeup is eco-conscious and innovative. The comprehensive product line spanning eye, face, lip, and hair is made of the highest quality ingredients. It features luxurious natural oils, coated powders with natural fruit and vegetable butters, and formulations with minimal to no preservatives. Every product has unique componentry for quick and easy application, so you can spend more time getting stuff done and less time getting done up. Multiple packaging or parts have been eliminated when possible, making one-hand application doable. All formulas require no additional brushes or applicators, unless you prefer that; everything is blendable with your fingertips or the component itself. see more...

• Is this a wet mascara or drier? 1 Answers
  • It looks like a good mascara does it work good ??4 Answers
  • Is this waterproof? I was wondering4 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Jonealle B.
Jonealle B.
Fallon,NV
Wasn't the best mascara I have ever tried. I feel like the product had a lot of fall out but I did love the big odd shaped brush. Thicker brushes are my favorite and I felt I can really get the bottom lashes with it. Very dark just a bit clumpy with fall out.
Jamie D.
Jamie D.
Potosi, WI
I received this in an ipsy or Birchbox some time ago and just started using it. I'm so impressed. The consistency is great for a mascara, it makes me lashes appear full and long, and it's easier than most to take off. I'd buy!
Karah W.
Karah W.
Hammond, WI
I only got to use this product maybe three or four times before it dried up and that was probably within a couple of weeks it wasn't great on the eyes and for the price it is definitely not worth it I do not recommend
Gabby G.
Gabby G.
I have super long, yet very light eyelashes. This mascara is super dark, never clumpy, and lasts all day. The wand makes it easy to manipulate the placement of my lashes. I definitely recommend giving this a try!
Brittney S.
Brittney S.
Amarillo
I loved the packaging of this products, very unique and different however it was very flakey after just a couple of hours. I would compare it to a drugstore brand mascara and would not likely recommend to friends
shelby W.
shelby W.
Antelope , CA
Such a cool and innovative mascara. I love milk makeup and this really works amazing for my lashes I got a free sample of it and it is amazing. Makes my lashes long and look fuller. I love it I recommend to all!
Brittany T.
Brittany T.
Flint, MI
I absolutely love this mascara! The 3 bristle bumped wand is amazing at adding volume to your lashes. Would love to purchase this product more in the future! Just a great mascara that I recommend to everyone!
Haley K.
Haley K.
Kingsport
A very natural look, which I appreciated. Makes lashes wispy, black, and longer, but not necessarily full. The brush is a bit awkward to get used to, but overall, I would definitely buy this mascara again.
Kristin E.
Kristin E.
Lynbrook , NY
Loving this mascara!! Got this as a gift and I am so happy with it. The way the mascara goes smooth, and does not clump! It lasts all day and the wand makes it easier to put on without making a mess. I would definitely buy this again.
Andi G.
Andi G.
Nashville, TN
I wasn't a huge fan of this sample that I received from Birchbox. The mascara never felt like it dried and was a little tacky all day. It also bothered my eyes and made them itch. I wouldn't recommend it.
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Goodlettsvlle, TN
I'd like to try this mascara but I don't see that a weirdly shaped brush is going to do anything different to my lashes than my regular mascara (that I love, btw)
Yesy V.
Yesy V.
Cypress, TX
Is this a good mascara? Does it make your lashes look fuller and plumper?
KARLA G.
KARLA G.
Is this product worth it or good?
Sarah R.
Sarah R.
Poca, WV
Is this waterproof? I was wondering
elizah k.
elizah k.
It looks like a good mascara does it work good ??