BY MILK MAKEUP

A lash-loving, buildable, 74 percent natural mascara formula that won't flake and stays put all day. Get the ultimate mascara for a full-volume lash look with comfortable, wearable texture. This formula features a signature blend of ubame oak charcoal that gives lashes dense color, while sapphire dust adds dimension and depth. The result is a black that's deeper than black. The innovative triple-ball brush delivers a plush, high-volume look and hits lashes at three separate points, so there's no need to curl. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates This super mascara contains a blend of ubame oak and natural polysaccharides for a creamy, wearable texture. The world is giving rise to a new breed of empowered, ambitious, entrepreneurial girls. Milk Makeup girls live life to the fullest and are constantly experiencing, creating and sharing. Milk is a response to their craving for products that facilitate a fast-paced, adventurous lifestyle. Each of the purposely designed, 85 products of the collection acknowledge her need for on-the-go, multi-benefit essentials that give her the freedom to change her look from day to night in five minutes. Milk Makeup is eco-conscious and innovative. The comprehensive product line spanning eye, face, lip, and hair is made of the highest quality ingredients. It features luxurious natural oils, coated powders with natural fruit and vegetable butters, and formulations with minimal to no preservatives. Every product has unique componentry for quick and easy application, so you can spend more time getting stuff done and less time getting done up. Multiple packaging or parts have been eliminated when possible, making one-hand application doable. All formulas require no additional brushes or applicators, unless you prefer that; everything is blendable with your fingertips or the component itself. see more...

Buy on Sephora
Sarah T.
Jackson, MS
I received a sample of the Milk Ubame Mascara in my Birchbox this month. I have never bought mascara with an applicator shaped like this one, I've always been skeptical. However, after using this mascara I like the way this brush is shaped. The balls make it easy to add on to the tough spots at either end of my lashes, and it does not clump up!
Also whats even better is Milk Makeup is cruelty-free. They do not test products on animals. In fact, their line is over 60% vegan
Julia Z.
Bloomington , IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Just another average mascara. It didn't really do anything for me in regards to holding a curl or volume, and the wand was extremely annoying. The shape of the brush allows mascara to get all over the surrounding skin rather than on the actual lashes. Although it didn't smudge or flake, it wasn't very impressive.
Kate R.
Cary, NC
I love this mascara! It is really light going on and just makes my eyelashes look naturally darker. I first got this mascara in my Birch Box but ended up going out and purchasing the full size product because I loved it so much. I would recommend this to anyone looking for a very natural looking mascara.
Lily C.
Denham Spgs, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This came in my Birchbox this month. I was excited to try it and the packaging is cute, but that's as far as it goes. It's not clumpy but not volumizing or lengthening. I had to put on four coats to really feel like I even had mascara on.
Sunny P.
Hoffman Estates, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
The formula of this mascara is pretty dry and it isn't really volumizing but overall I liked this mascara. It definitely made my eyelashes longer and it hold my curl decently. The packaging was pretty interesting. The definite pro for this is that it made my lashes longer and thicker but not so much that it looks clumpy or it weighs my lashes down. I would recommend it for those who go for the natural look.
Marcela R.
Las Vegas, NV
This has got to be the worst mascara I've ever tried. I was super curious about the wand, so I was excited to use it. But it's just terrible. It doesn't look like you've applied anything at all. Not in a good "effortless makeup" type of way. More like a "you look tired...are you ok?" kind of way. Just no good at all.
jessica p.
Saint Paul, MN
I received this as a sample and at first I thought it was a glis gloss and then realized it as a mascara the brush was also a little bumby like nothing I see ever tried before so I was a bit inclined to see if this acutally worked and I love it I've already bought another
Shonie G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this mascara, I received a sample in my Birchbox and was pleasantly surprised. I was a little leery at first about the brush, but it applies very evenly without clumping. It lengthens my short, thick lashes; I will probably purchase a full size in the near future.
Lauren D.
I came here specifically looking to review this product. I was VERY shocked that it wasn't 5 star rating (to each their own though). I just wanted to say how much I LOVE this mascara. I've gotten two in birchbox samples and will be purchasing the full size soon. This is most favorite mascara that I have ever tried!
Alexandria B.
The applicator is interesting, but I'm not sure if it really lends itself to better lashes. The formula is so-so, but the color is rich and dark. Takes a couple of coats to balance out thick eyeliner. Doesn't seem to flake and is super easy to remove with makeup remover.
Amanda B.
Goodlettsvlle, TN
I'd like to try this mascara but I don't see that a weirdly shaped brush is going to do anything different to my lashes than my regular mascara (that I love, btw)
Yesy V.
Cypress, TX
Is this a good mascara? Does it make your lashes look fuller and plumper?
KARLA G.
Is this product worth it or good?
Ally C.
Frederick, MD
Will this mascara make your eyelashes clumpy?
Miriam K.
I find that with mascara, I usually need to pack on a few to get a desires full lashes look.. Does this mascara alone give a full look?