BY MILK MAKEUP

A lash-loving, buildable, 74 percent natural mascara formula that won't flake and stays put all day. Get the ultimate mascara for a full-volume lash look with comfortable, wearable texture. This formula features a signature blend of ubame oak charcoal that gives lashes dense color, while sapphire dust adds dimension and depth. The result is a black that's deeper than black. The innovative triple-ball brush delivers a plush, high-volume look and hits lashes at three separate points, so there's no need to curl. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates This super mascara contains a blend of ubame oak and natural polysaccharides for a creamy, wearable texture. The world is giving rise to a new breed of empowered, ambitious, entrepreneurial girls. Milk Makeup girls live life to the fullest and are constantly experiencing, creating and sharing. Milk is a response to their craving for products that facilitate a fast-paced, adventurous lifestyle. Each of the purposely designed, 85 products of the collection acknowledge her need for on-the-go, multi-benefit essentials that give her the freedom to change her look from day to night in five minutes. Milk Makeup is eco-conscious and innovative. The comprehensive product line spanning eye, face, lip, and hair is made of the highest quality ingredients. It features luxurious natural oils, coated powders with natural fruit and vegetable butters, and formulations with minimal to no preservatives. Every product has unique componentry for quick and easy application, so you can spend more time getting stuff done and less time getting done up. Multiple packaging or parts have been eliminated when possible, making one-hand application doable. All formulas require no additional brushes or applicators, unless you prefer that; everything is blendable with your fingertips or the component itself. see more...

• Is this a wet mascara or drier? 1 Answers
  • It looks like a good mascara does it work good ??4 Answers
  • Is this waterproof? I was wondering4 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Haley C.
Haley C.
Sterling, VA
I really like this mascara! It does a really good job of separating your lashes, so they're not clumpy. My only complaint is that it doesn't apply the amount of product it needs for volume, so I follow it with another coat from a different brand.
Lauren R.
Lauren R.
Charlotte , NC
I love this mascara! It really lifts my eyelashes and makes them look long and beautiful! The color is so dark and pigmented. I love how this mascara makes my lashes look voluminous. The wand is amazing and really picks up every lash i have! This is a great product.
Beka S.
Beka S.
Camino, CA
This stuff is nuts. The mascara color is a rich black color that doesn't have blue undertones like some other shades do ( Armani I'm looking at you). Its applicator is a little strange but with practice it's a great tool for getting the most out of your lashes.
Sabrina M.
Sabrina M.
Not really a fan. The packaging is cute but I do not like the shape of the brush. It doesn't really give much volume or length. I have pretty long eyelashes but they are very straight, and this does not help. I probably would not repurchase!
Dandie D.
Dandie D.
I really wanted to like this neat Mascara with cute packaging but it just didn't work on me. It's also my first Milk Makeup product.
The wand is a bit bulky and just clumped my lashes all up. I shouldn't probably try a few more times but the first use was just so bad.
Viri V.
Viri V.
Newark, NJ
Love this product I got mine at beauty con in NY and it is perfect! Everyday use! It last me all day and is also easy to take off at night so I don't have to irritate the skin around my eyes to remove it! And I love it's packaging!
Quỳnh Anh L.
Quỳnh Anh L.
Chestnut Hill, MA
It's such an underrated mascara. It's okay when you apply once but you can layer it without having all that clumps. The packaging is freakin adorable and it has more than it looks. I wish they have a waterproof version because that would work better with my Asian lashes haha
Sarah E.
Sarah E.
Hutchinson
Pretty good! I already have long lashes, so I don't need much help, I just mostly like to volumize and darken them. I like the lasting power of this mascara, and it doesn't smear at all. Best high-end mascara I've tried thus far.
Jessica E.
Jessica E.
Gilbert, AZ
I recently tried this mascara because I love this line of makeup and their branding is on point! I can't say I was completely in love with the mascara. It was very light in texture which I loved, however the wand was not my favorite, I felt like it was a little awkward.
Shakira C.
Shakira C.
This is one of the best mascaras I've ever used in my life it gives length volume and curl to my lashes and dries quick I was throw in the pool once while wearing it and it didn't come off or smudge I will definitely repurchase this mascara when I run out
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Goodlettsvlle, TN
I'd like to try this mascara but I don't see that a weirdly shaped brush is going to do anything different to my lashes than my regular mascara (that I love, btw)
Yesy V.
Yesy V.
Cypress, TX
Is this a good mascara? Does it make your lashes look fuller and plumper?
KARLA G.
KARLA G.
Is this product worth it or good?
Sarah R.
Sarah R.
Poca, WV
Is this waterproof? I was wondering
elizah k.
elizah k.
It looks like a good mascara does it work good ??