BY MILK MAKEUP

A lash-loving, buildable, 74 percent natural mascara formula that won't flake and stays put all day. Get the ultimate mascara for a full-volume lash look with comfortable, wearable texture. This formula features a signature blend of ubame oak charcoal that gives lashes dense color, while sapphire dust adds dimension and depth. The result is a black that's deeper than black. The innovative triple-ball brush delivers a plush, high-volume look and hits lashes at three separate points, so there's no need to curl. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates This super mascara contains a blend of ubame oak and natural polysaccharides for a creamy, wearable texture. The world is giving rise to a new breed of empowered, ambitious, entrepreneurial girls. Milk Makeup girls live life to the fullest and are constantly experiencing, creating and sharing. Milk is a response to their craving for products that facilitate a fast-paced, adventurous lifestyle. Each of the purposely designed, 85 products of the collection acknowledge her need for on-the-go, multi-benefit essentials that give her the freedom to change her look from day to night in five minutes. Milk Makeup is eco-conscious and innovative. The comprehensive product line spanning eye, face, lip, and hair is made of the highest quality ingredients. It features luxurious natural oils, coated powders with natural fruit and vegetable butters, and formulations with minimal to no preservatives. Every product has unique componentry for quick and easy application, so you can spend more time getting stuff done and less time getting done up. Multiple packaging or parts have been eliminated when possible, making one-hand application doable. All formulas require no additional brushes or applicators, unless you prefer that; everything is blendable with your fingertips or the component itself. see more...

• It looks like a good mascara does it work good ??5 Answers
  • Is this a wet mascara or drier? 1 Answers
  • This brush looks incredible does it work well?4 Answers
Buy on Sephora
  • "I just tried Milk mascara and I love it. The formula is So great it lifts my eyelashes and thickens them. I have always used one brand but now that I've tried Milk mascara my usual brand has some competition." in 33 reviews
  • "Love this mascara. I was skeptical of the brush shape at first but it really helps create full, long lashes with no clumping! " in 15 reviews
  • "This mascara is amazing!! Quick even coverage with one of the best wands I've ever used. No clumps & separates lashes amazingly well. Super easy to use! " in 12 reviews
  • "I already have long and thick eyelashes (yell at genetics not at me). I don't use too much makeup, but I always try to put something on my eyes. I have tried tons of mascara and this has got to be in the top 5. The colour is deep, the length it provides is phenom, and it makes my lashes thicker. I have been asked a few times if I was wearing false eyelashes. I got this as a sample in my Birchbox and I don't want it to end." in 10 reviews
Roxie K.
Jackson, MI
This product i lucked up and received through my Birchbox subscription. And i was so happy to have it. funny looking wand but great formula. Makes the lashes full and pretty.
Anna C.
This is a really good mascara for thickening and darkening your lashes! The tube is very easy to use, especially when you need just a little bit more product on the brush.
Alyson M.
Catonsville, MD
I really like this mascara and find it good for everyday wear if you're like me and go for a natural look when going to work. While the applicator is a little strange looking, I found it easy to use and was able to coat each of my lashes with it. If you try this product I would recommend using the tip of the applicator to do a final coat of your lashes to help get the fullest coverage. I tried this product through the Sephora mascara sampler and loved it when compared to the other products in the sampler. I would definitely recommend this product!
Tiffany R.
Macungie , Pa
I absolutely am in love with this mascara. I have brown eyes and light lashes so this really made my eyes pop!! This is probably one of the best mascaras ive tried so far. I'm so happy I got a sample of this in my monthly birch box. It's a must buy even if it's a tad pricey, you only need one coat! It goes on smooth and the wand is especially useful to spread your lashes and helps find those tricky baby lashes to make your eyelashes longer and look fuller!
Olivia A.
Crystal lake , IL
I would never see my self buying this product but when I received it in Birchbox I fell in love right away. This product makes my lashes so full but it smudges a lot.
Sarah K.
wilmington, NC
I have recently received this mascara in my November Birchbox, before that i had never heard of the brand MILK. My initial reaction was to think that it was something for the lips. I was surprised when I opened it that it was mascara! The triple- ball wand is very interesting but very effective, it made my lashes look very long and feathery, which was nice!! The formula is perfect not too dry where I can't get anything on my lashes but not too much liquid where my lashes clump together. It seems to be a great everyday mascara.
Rebecca P.
Buffalo, NY
I received this product in a travel size in my September Birchbox. At first I thought the brush would hinder application. When I tried it out, it did not - it applies evenly. My main reason for 3 stars is the formula is extremely dry (at least the one I received). I even added two drops of contact solution but that barely helped. As far as holding a curl, I do not know because I don't curl my lashes. It gave absolutely zero volume to my lashes. They became slightly longer and very separated. I think that this mascara gives a good "natural lash" look, but only if you have long lashes to begin with. This would not do much, in my opinion, for someone who needs length and volume.
Ashley S.
Michigan City, IN
This is mascara made for natural lashes. 😍
My lashes are already pretty long and lush on their own so most mascaras make them look kind of heavy, clumpy, cakey, and/or fake. I prefer a more realistic looking but still lush lash, and this mascara provides it!! The brush is ingenious and gets every teeny tiny lash, enhancing their natural volume. The formula is deeply pigmented, and very buildable. This mascara bumped my MAC for top dog. My holy grail product!!!
Riley W.
Fort Worth, TX
This is such a Youtube and Instagram hyped brand, so I thought I would try some of their products, including this mascara. I don't like the applicator, for starters. It looks interesting, but offers no beneficial extra help for your lashes and, in my opinion, is a tad gimmicky. The formula, at least for me, is incredibly dry and it flakes off of my lashes. I know that Milk is supposed to be a sort of natural, no makeup makeup brand, but I didn't like this product at all. It looks alright, but at the end of the day it's itchy and uncomfortable for me.
Jessica B.
I received this in my September Birchbox and was really excited to try it out, as I have received two other mascara samples previously and LOVED them. Unfortunately, I was pretty disappointed in this one. The brush looks really cool, but it is very weird and it doesn't really apply the mascara evenly. I felt like only a portion of my eyelashes actually received any application. In addition to it not applying evenly, it really had no wow factor, I had to apply my regular mascara after to even look acceptable. Very disappointed.
Amanda B.
Goodlettsvlle, TN
I'd like to try this mascara but I don't see that a weirdly shaped brush is going to do anything different to my lashes than my regular mascara (that I love, btw)
Yesy V.
Cypress, TX
Is this a good mascara? Does it make your lashes look fuller and plumper?
KARLA G.
Is this product worth it or good?
elizah k.
It looks like a good mascara does it work good ??
Alejandra G.
Costa Rica
How good is this? Is this a good mascara?