BY MILK MAKEUP

A lash-loving, buildable, 74 percent natural mascara formula that won't flake and stays put all day. Get the ultimate mascara for a full-volume lash look with comfortable, wearable texture. This formula features a signature blend of ubame oak charcoal that gives lashes dense color, while sapphire dust adds dimension and depth. The result is a black that's deeper than black. The innovative triple-ball brush delivers a plush, high-volume look and hits lashes at three separate points, so there's no need to curl. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates This super mascara contains a blend of ubame oak and natural polysaccharides for a creamy, wearable texture. The world is giving rise to a new breed of empowered, ambitious, entrepreneurial girls. Milk Makeup girls live life to the fullest and are constantly experiencing, creating and sharing. Milk is a response to their craving for products that facilitate a fast-paced, adventurous lifestyle. Each of the purposely designed, 85 products of the collection acknowledge her need for on-the-go, multi-benefit essentials that give her the freedom to change her look from day to night in five minutes. Milk Makeup is eco-conscious and innovative. The comprehensive product line spanning eye, face, lip, and hair is made of the highest quality ingredients. It features luxurious natural oils, coated powders with natural fruit and vegetable butters, and formulations with minimal to no preservatives. Every product has unique componentry for quick and easy application, so you can spend more time getting stuff done and less time getting done up. Multiple packaging or parts have been eliminated when possible, making one-hand application doable. All formulas require no additional brushes or applicators, unless you prefer that; everything is blendable with your fingertips or the component itself. see more...

Buy on Sephora
Ashley D.
This mascara worked amazingly on my top lashes!! It made them look full, volumized and dark which I loved. The brush is a little weird and difficult to get used to, but the formula is amazing. This doesn't work for bottom lashes whatsoever though. It's extremely difficult to get them without getting it all over the place, no matter how careful you are due to the brush.
Claudia T.
Wood dale , IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This stuff is awesome! I usually use buxom mascara of benefit roller curl, but I also like to go for the "no makeup look" I wouldn't say if you're going for the huge lashes look that you should buy this, but if you like subtle makeup this is a must have. The brush is so cool and for some reason works crazy well. I also like that it's easier to apply to my bottom lashes.
Vilma V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received this in my September Birchbox. I was looking forward to trying this, so I made it my sample choice of the month. Unfortunately , it caused a severe allergic reaction. I even allowed myself to heal a couple of times and tested it again just to be sure. I will be tossing this out. This mascara is NOT fibromyalgia friendly. #justmyfriendlyopinion
Shante P.
Nashville, TN
I already have long and thick eyelashes (yell at genetics not at me). I don't use too much makeup, but I always try to put something on my eyes. I have tried tons of mascara and this has got to be in the top 5. The colour is deep, the length it provides is phenom, and it makes my lashes thicker. I have been asked a few times if I was wearing false eyelashes. I got this as a sample in my Birchbox and I don't want it to end.
Lauren B.
Wanaque, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Totally thrown off by the triple brush applicator! It looked super cool but when I was applying it I felt like it was missing parts of my lashes. I had to try and go over it again on the parts that were missed. My lashes felt light but still looked longer and dark. They made them a little more narrow than I like instead of voluminous. But all in all, wasn't too bad!
courtney L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Got This in my birchbox and am in love with it. I'm not sure why, but I love the craziness of the funky wand. It just looks so cool to me. The mascara itself is amazing. My lashes look longer and fuller without looking cakey and sticky. Its amazing. I barely have to use any and I look almost like I have falsies on. Just what I needed for my short baby lashes!
Rachel B.
I really wanted to like this mascara. Sapphire dust, ubame oak charcoal, and mostly natural ingredients? I was convinced this was going to be my favorite out of the five in Sephora's latest "lashstash to go" set. Unfortunately, it was probably my least favorite in the set. I did love the shape of the brush, but the formula just did not work for me. It would not hold a curl. After a few hours it started to flake and get in my eyes, which in turn made my eyes super irritated. Despite how much I really wanted to like this, it just did not work out for me.
Michele A.
Oberlin, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this mascara, I got a mini size in my November Birchbox. The black is very black and the wand is so unique and helps you get those corner lashes. The only thing I hate is that the packaging gets dirty so easily.
K L.
Ponsonby, Auckland
Beauty Junkie Expert
LOVE!! So I originally got this as a sample bc it was 24 dollars and I wanted to make sure it worked but I love it so much!! It's going to become a new staple in my make up bag! A lot of other products are upwards of 30 dollars and this one is free of harsh chemicals
Jenn E.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got this mascara in the Sephora lashstash and was not impressed at all! I wanted to like it because of its unique cute packaging, brush, and ingredients. However, the brush for me personally sucked. It did not give an even coat of mascara. I've used it a handful of times and never reach for it. Wouldn't purchase a full size ever.
Amanda B.
Goodlettsvlle, TN
I'd like to try this mascara but I don't see that a weirdly shaped brush is going to do anything different to my lashes than my regular mascara (that I love, btw)
Yesy V.
Cypress, TX
Is this a good mascara? Does it make your lashes look fuller and plumper?
KARLA G.
Is this product worth it or good?
Ally C.
Frederick, MD
Will this mascara make your eyelashes clumpy?
Miriam K.
I find that with mascara, I usually need to pack on a few to get a desires full lashes look.. Does this mascara alone give a full look?