BY MILK MAKEUP

A lash-loving, buildable, 74 percent natural mascara formula that won't flake and stays put all day. Get the ultimate mascara for a full-volume lash look with comfortable, wearable texture. This formula features a signature blend of ubame oak charcoal that gives lashes dense color, while sapphire dust adds dimension and depth. The result is a black that's deeper than black. The innovative triple-ball brush delivers a plush, high-volume look and hits lashes at three separate points, so there's no need to curl. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates This super mascara contains a blend of ubame oak and natural polysaccharides for a creamy, wearable texture. The world is giving rise to a new breed of empowered, ambitious, entrepreneurial girls. Milk Makeup girls live life to the fullest and are constantly experiencing, creating and sharing. Milk is a response to their craving for products that facilitate a fast-paced, adventurous lifestyle. Each of the purposely designed, 85 products of the collection acknowledge her need for on-the-go, multi-benefit essentials that give her the freedom to change her look from day to night in five minutes. Milk Makeup is eco-conscious and innovative. The comprehensive product line spanning eye, face, lip, and hair is made of the highest quality ingredients. It features luxurious natural oils, coated powders with natural fruit and vegetable butters, and formulations with minimal to no preservatives. Every product has unique componentry for quick and easy application, so you can spend more time getting stuff done and less time getting done up. Multiple packaging or parts have been eliminated when possible, making one-hand application doable. All formulas require no additional brushes or applicators, unless you prefer that; everything is blendable with your fingertips or the component itself. see more...

• Is this a wet mascara or drier? 1 Answers
  • It looks like a good mascara does it work good ??4 Answers
  • Is this waterproof? I was wondering4 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Brit b.
Brit b.
Holy grail mascara. One coat is enough to draw out my lashes and it doesnt clump. I got mine in a birchbox and immediately ordered a full size from sephora. It is amazinggg. And the wand is different from any other out there
Autumn P.
Autumn P.
I had never heard of this mascara before I received it in my birchbox. I am not pleased with it at all. I don't like the brush on it and it doesn't get much of anything on your eyelashes. I will not buy this again and I will not recommend this to anyone else.
Tiffany W.
Tiffany W.
Bronx, NY
This mascara is pretty decent. It separates and coats each lash nicely but the wand is too big (in my opinion). I'm definitely not into super thick mascara, and this is good enough for me with one coat. I find with 2 coats, the mascara will flake throughout the day.
Glowingkite
Glowingkite ".
Brooklyn, NY
one of the coolest máscaras ever, the formula is very líquidy which i NEED in a mascara, i've never seen anything like it, i got it from generation beauty and i'm glad i did it, the bristles are perfect for a wispy look with no effort, it's not the blackest máscaras ever but it's just dark enough for me!!!
Callie K.
Callie K.
Prattville,AL
This is my favorite mascara!It is build able and it really helps your lashes,this is my everyday mascara.I bought mine at Sephora it is more of a high end mascara.I would definitely buy this again.Try it!
Makayla V.
Makayla V.
Laguna Hills, CA
This mascara is pretty good. I like how the wand is shaped so that some lashes get more product than others. I find this gives your lashes more dimension. Sadly, this mascara is not the best at lengthening so I used it in tandem with another mascara.
Haley S.
Haley S.
Lake Charles, LA
This is an amazing mascara, it's not my favorite but is good , I wouldn't say it's worth the price, for me it didn't really at any length and the more coats I put on the clumpier this mascara was so I think it would be good with a clump crusher mascara.
Jax B.
Jax B.
Indianapolis, IN
I love this mascara it is really Volumizing and doesn't go on thick. I have really been lovin the new brand milk makeup I bought it at sephora. It's a higher end brand but has great products I highly recommend this mascara and I will definitely be rebuying it
Irma S.
Irma S.
I have been through many many mascaras in the past few years looking for a good one, I have to say I was unhappy with this product. Although it seems very cool and unique with the designed brush the formula does not live up to its standards.. all in all I won't be buying this one again.
Moriah S.
Moriah S.
Alton, IL
Dont feel like this did anything for my lashes and not a fan of the brush. I do like that the tube is soft so i can squeeze product onto the brush but that doesnt make it worth it to me. I like milks other products this one just disappointed me.
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Goodlettsvlle, TN
I'd like to try this mascara but I don't see that a weirdly shaped brush is going to do anything different to my lashes than my regular mascara (that I love, btw)
Yesy V.
Yesy V.
Cypress, TX
Is this a good mascara? Does it make your lashes look fuller and plumper?
KARLA G.
KARLA G.
Is this product worth it or good?
Sarah R.
Sarah R.
Poca, WV
Is this waterproof? I was wondering
elizah k.
elizah k.
It looks like a good mascara does it work good ??