BY MILK MAKEUP

A lash-loving, buildable, 74 percent natural mascara formula that won't flake and stays put all day. Get the ultimate mascara for a full-volume lash look with comfortable, wearable texture. This formula features a signature blend of ubame oak charcoal that gives lashes dense color, while sapphire dust adds dimension and depth. The result is a black that's deeper than black. The innovative triple-ball brush delivers a plush, high-volume look and hits lashes at three separate points, so there's no need to curl. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates This super mascara contains a blend of ubame oak and natural polysaccharides for a creamy, wearable texture. The world is giving rise to a new breed of empowered, ambitious, entrepreneurial girls. Milk Makeup girls live life to the fullest and are constantly experiencing, creating and sharing. Milk is a response to their craving for products that facilitate a fast-paced, adventurous lifestyle. Each of the purposely designed, 85 products of the collection acknowledge her need for on-the-go, multi-benefit essentials that give her the freedom to change her look from day to night in five minutes. Milk Makeup is eco-conscious and innovative. The comprehensive product line spanning eye, face, lip, and hair is made of the highest quality ingredients. It features luxurious natural oils, coated powders with natural fruit and vegetable butters, and formulations with minimal to no preservatives. Every product has unique componentry for quick and easy application, so you can spend more time getting stuff done and less time getting done up. Multiple packaging or parts have been eliminated when possible, making one-hand application doable. All formulas require no additional brushes or applicators, unless you prefer that; everything is blendable with your fingertips or the component itself. see more...

Buy on Sephora
Maeve B.
although I think that this product is very cool the new applicator does get almost all of your eyelashes but the mascara it's self is quite chunky and not smooth so it often flakes off. I think this company was on the right track to making a very new cool product but still have a few kinks.
Gabrielle B.
This is not my favorite mascara, and it is strange to
Me that some vloggers say this is their favorite mascara. In my opinion, it is a bit on the dry side. Additionally, I've noticed that this mascara gets very flaky after a day of wearing it. Not sure how well it works with lash primer or makeup setting spray though. I will use this mascara as a first coat mascara because it is so minimal, separates well, and allows wetter mascaras to build great volume without all the hoop, and keeping lashes still separated. I am still unsure about the design of the brush, it makes no sense to me. Not sure how the 3 bulbs are supposed to work, in my opinion, this has been more of an inconvenience than anything else.
Katie B.
Rosedale, MD
Ok so, I love this products packaging. I just think the little tube is cute and makes it stand out from other products in the same category. The mascara itself wasn't terrible. It definitely does the job of a regular, cheaper, basic mascara in the sense the it does coat your lashes and you can tell you're wearing mascara but, for me at least, it didn't do anything special. It didn't make my lashes look fuller or help with any curl. For something at this price point I feel like there should be more benefits or I'd prefer to spend much less on a drug store brand that has the added benefits.
Angie E.
Brooklyn, NY
Love this mascara. I was skeptical of the brush shape at first but it really helps create full, long lashes with no clumping!
Erika H.
Minot, ND
I have really thin lashes and the shape of the brush is a little odd. For me it didn't seem to work with my needs-- perhaps made the application more challenging. I'm willing to give this product another try though. I think the formula is good. Did I mention it has Sapphire powder?
Alyson M.
Catonsville, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like this mascara and find it good for everyday wear if you're like me and go for a natural look when going to work. While the applicator is a little strange looking, I found it easy to use and was able to coat each of my lashes with it. If you try this product I would recommend using the tip of the applicator to do a final coat of your lashes to help get the fullest coverage. I tried this product through the Sephora mascara sampler and loved it when compared to the other products in the sampler. I would definitely recommend this product!
Mishal F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I think this is a average mascara it lengthens slightly it isn't worth the money I do like the aesthetic packaging and the unique applicator however it transferred on my lid as well
Kayleen F.
NI, Louisiana
I love this mascara. Its amazing. It gives my lashes the fullness that it needs. Great
krystal ☺.
I love the packaging and decided to go ahead and give it a try because the wand looks so coool! Unfortunately i found the brush difficult to work with and odd to use . It didn't coat my eyelashes evenly like i had hoped. 😧😧😧😧
Maria G.
Austin, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I was excited to try this mascara, especially because the brush looks so cool; but I actually found the brush difficult to work with. I felt as if it wasn't doing anything for my eyelashes, like if I was doing it wrong. I like my mascara to make my eyelashes look long and add volume, but if you're just looking for a mascara that is more simple and gives a natural look, then you might actually like this product.
Amanda B.
Goodlettsvlle, TN
I'd like to try this mascara but I don't see that a weirdly shaped brush is going to do anything different to my lashes than my regular mascara (that I love, btw)
Yesy V.
Cypress, TX
Is this a good mascara? Does it make your lashes look fuller and plumper?
KARLA G.
Is this product worth it or good?
Ally C.
Frederick, MD
Will this mascara make your eyelashes clumpy?
Miriam K.
I find that with mascara, I usually need to pack on a few to get a desires full lashes look.. Does this mascara alone give a full look?