BY MILK MAKEUP

A lash-loving, buildable, 74 percent natural mascara formula that won't flake and stays put all day. Get the ultimate mascara for a full-volume lash look with comfortable, wearable texture. This formula features a signature blend of ubame oak charcoal that gives lashes dense color, while sapphire dust adds dimension and depth. The result is a black that's deeper than black. The innovative triple-ball brush delivers a plush, high-volume look and hits lashes at three separate points, so there's no need to curl. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates This super mascara contains a blend of ubame oak and natural polysaccharides for a creamy, wearable texture. The world is giving rise to a new breed of empowered, ambitious, entrepreneurial girls. Milk Makeup girls live life to the fullest and are constantly experiencing, creating and sharing. Milk is a response to their craving for products that facilitate a fast-paced, adventurous lifestyle. Each of the purposely designed, 85 products of the collection acknowledge her need for on-the-go, multi-benefit essentials that give her the freedom to change her look from day to night in five minutes. Milk Makeup is eco-conscious and innovative. The comprehensive product line spanning eye, face, lip, and hair is made of the highest quality ingredients. It features luxurious natural oils, coated powders with natural fruit and vegetable butters, and formulations with minimal to no preservatives. Every product has unique componentry for quick and easy application, so you can spend more time getting stuff done and less time getting done up. Multiple packaging or parts have been eliminated when possible, making one-hand application doable. All formulas require no additional brushes or applicators, unless you prefer that; everything is blendable with your fingertips or the component itself. see more...

• It looks like a good mascara does it work good ??5 Answers
  • Is this a wet mascara or drier? 1 Answers
  • This brush looks incredible does it work well?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Madeline M.
Long Beach , CA
I got this as a sample from birchbox and it replaced my old HG Too Faced BTS. This mascara will not flake like the latter and is easily buildable. Adding multiple layers and curling gives your eyelashes the effect of falsies without a lot of clumping! I also like this because it uses a lot natural ingredients and doesn't have a chemical smell or irritate my eyes. The brush is also very effective and unique and the squeeze tube make it easier to see when you are out.
Vanessa H.
I did like this mascara gave you nice extra length to your lashes doesn't clump up when you layer it, but threw out the day you'll find yourself cleaning under your eye mascara runs little bit and I didn't really like that about it
Erin N.
I love big wands, and I really like the shape of this one too, but I really like to get in there with the brush, and it's just too big to do that. I have to clean up a lot. The formula works fine.
Dani H.
Lancaster, CA
I had a really positive experience with this mascara. i got it in a birchbox and i used it till it ran out. i really like the packaging, i feel like you get most of the product this way. the application was easy i liked how i could run it over my lashes multiple times without it getting clumpy. it made my lashes look longer and slightly thicker. the most amazing thing about the product was that it seemed to curl my lashes like a curler would which ive never had a mascara do before. i would purchase again
Madeline A.
Saugus, CA
I just bought the Milk Mascara at Sephora but honestly I already returned it. I was so excited and the brush is soo cool, but it really disappointed me. When I put it on, it almost looked like my natural eyelashes, which is an okay look once in awhile for the pool or beach. But after 6 hours, it was completely flaked under my eyes like a raccoon. I tried once more and it was the same. Would not recommend, only liked it for the brush.
Emily H.
Memphis, TN
I tried this as part of my Lash Stash to Go set from Sephora. The brush has an interesting shape and makes the mascara easy to apply. It separates and lengthens without clumping. It also doesn't flake throughout the day, which is one of my biggest pet peeves when it comes to mascara. It is easy to take off at the end of the day as well. I am leaning towards using the voucher in the gift set to purchase a full size of this product.
Sydney M.
East Hartford, CT
really great mascara! one of my first products from milk makeup and I was pleasantly surprised! I received the deluxe sample size (along with two other items for $30ish) and although I do like this product, I don't think i would pay for the full one it's just too pricey for a mascara that will dry up and need to be replaced after 2/3 months. only other noted is the wand end's shape makes it hard to do bottom lashes/upper inner corner at times
Amanda L.
Love this product! I have this and the better than sex by too faced and I think they work equally well. They're both super nice. This one is nicer though because I enjoy the packaging and the shape of the brush.
Maria G.
Austin, TX
I was excited to try this mascara, especially because the brush looks so cool; but I actually found the brush difficult to work with. I felt as if it wasn't doing anything for my eyelashes, like if I was doing it wrong. I like my mascara to make my eyelashes look long and add volume, but if you're just looking for a mascara that is more simple and gives a natural look, then you might actually like this product.
Lydia S.
I wanted this to blow me away but it just didn't. It gives descent length but the volume wasn't there.
I tried building it up but it just didn't do much. It's not clumpy and it is very black which I like. This is fine if you like a natural look. I did find that there was some smudging under my eye by the end of the day. And I didn't apply any to my lower lash line. I will not be repurchasing.
Amanda B.
Goodlettsvlle, TN
I'd like to try this mascara but I don't see that a weirdly shaped brush is going to do anything different to my lashes than my regular mascara (that I love, btw)
Yesy V.
Cypress, TX
Is this a good mascara? Does it make your lashes look fuller and plumper?
KARLA G.
Is this product worth it or good?
elizah k.
It looks like a good mascara does it work good ??
Alejandra G.
Costa Rica
How good is this? Is this a good mascara?