BY MILK MAKEUP

A lash-loving, buildable, 74 percent natural mascara formula that won't flake and stays put all day. Get the ultimate mascara for a full-volume lash look with comfortable, wearable texture. This formula features a signature blend of ubame oak charcoal that gives lashes dense color, while sapphire dust adds dimension and depth. The result is a black that's deeper than black. The innovative triple-ball brush delivers a plush, high-volume look and hits lashes at three separate points, so there's no need to curl. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates This super mascara contains a blend of ubame oak and natural polysaccharides for a creamy, wearable texture. The world is giving rise to a new breed of empowered, ambitious, entrepreneurial girls. Milk Makeup girls live life to the fullest and are constantly experiencing, creating and sharing. Milk is a response to their craving for products that facilitate a fast-paced, adventurous lifestyle. Each of the purposely designed, 85 products of the collection acknowledge her need for on-the-go, multi-benefit essentials that give her the freedom to change her look from day to night in five minutes. Milk Makeup is eco-conscious and innovative. The comprehensive product line spanning eye, face, lip, and hair is made of the highest quality ingredients. It features luxurious natural oils, coated powders with natural fruit and vegetable butters, and formulations with minimal to no preservatives. Every product has unique componentry for quick and easy application, so you can spend more time getting stuff done and less time getting done up. Multiple packaging or parts have been eliminated when possible, making one-hand application doable. All formulas require no additional brushes or applicators, unless you prefer that; everything is blendable with your fingertips or the component itself. see more...

• Is this a wet mascara or drier? 1 Answers
  • It looks like a good mascara does it work good ??4 Answers
  • Is this waterproof? I was wondering4 Answers
Buy on Sephora
anais g.
anais g.
In general Milk Makeup is absolutely amazing. However, this mascara is not so amazing in that it totally transferred to my under eyes (I didn't even cry haha) within a couple of hours. At first it was great so I think it would work well for a photo shoot. It's not clumpy at all and I'll admit, the wand is pretty cool.
W T.
W T.
MILK MAKEUP was way too hyped up for me - from the Cooling Water to the Ubame Mascara. The mascara's wand is oddly shaped. I'm not sure how it's supposed to even out the coating when you swipe it on. If anything, I feel like the wand's design made it more difficult/complicated. I get neither extra length nor volume from this.
Austyn C.
Austyn C.
Once you get over the wand, the formula is awesome. I got in a subscription box, and didn't think anything of it at first, but then I noticed myself only wanting to use this mascara, and ended up purchasing a full size. The formula is very natural looking and very buildable without clumping. It is my go to everyday mascara.
Vondah B.
Vondah B.
McDonough, GA
Clumping isn't an issue with this mascara. It also helps darken, lengthen and make my eye lashes much thicker. I love the quaility of this mascara. I've never had an issue with it and I've been using it 6 months and plan on buying it again soon!
Lian D.
Lian D.
I have been loving this Milk Makeup Mascara in terms of color payout, volumizing power, and lengthening. I dislike how it will run on me causing some flaking and panda eyes, so I tend to wear this for when I only need makeup to last less than 5 hours. Not sure I'll repurchase, but have been truly enjoying it.
Amanda F.
Amanda F.
Reno, NV
This mascara is nothing special and for the price it isnt even worth it. Im a 'long-length, no clumps, would rather have it flack then transfer to the skin.' Kinda girl... this product does not hold, transfers and although the black is pretty it doesnt fell like it drys properly. Not a fun of this one
Brenda Q.
Brenda Q.
Burlington, IA
First time Milk makeup buyer and I have to say that I love this mascara! I have brown eyes and I'm always on the hunt for a great mascara! Great price, not expensive and the way your lashes look after application is amazing! Will definitely repurchase! MILK MAKEUP Ubame Mascara Inked 0.37 oz
Allison T.
Allison T.
Cincinnati, OH
I got this as a sample and I love this mascara. I would never pay that full price for it though! It works really well on my lashes but I have noticed after a couple of months it is starting to get really clumpy when I try to apply it. I don't like the brush it comes with but I like the actual product.
Mandi I.
Mandi I.
Lincoln park, MI
Uh. Wanted to love this. Loved the packaging and the wand idea but could not get any length or volume from it at all. I found it very hard to apply with the wand and nothing special. Cool idea, just didn't work for me.
Rachael M.
Rachael M.
Boise, ID
This mascara is horrible in my opinion. it's dry and flaky and does not apply easily to your lashes. The packaging is kind of weird which I guess if it had a better formula the flexible tube would be helpful. But this just is not a good mascara I do not like it and I will not buy it again.
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Goodlettsvlle, TN
I'd like to try this mascara but I don't see that a weirdly shaped brush is going to do anything different to my lashes than my regular mascara (that I love, btw)
Yesy V.
Yesy V.
Cypress, TX
Is this a good mascara? Does it make your lashes look fuller and plumper?
KARLA G.
KARLA G.
Is this product worth it or good?
Sarah R.
Sarah R.
Poca, WV
Is this waterproof? I was wondering
elizah k.
elizah k.
It looks like a good mascara does it work good ??