BY MILK MAKEUP

A lash-loving, buildable, 74 percent natural mascara formula that won't flake and stays put all day. Get the ultimate mascara for a full-volume lash look with comfortable, wearable texture. This formula features a signature blend of ubame oak charcoal that gives lashes dense color, while sapphire dust adds dimension and depth. The result is a black that's deeper than black. The innovative triple-ball brush delivers a plush, high-volume look and hits lashes at three separate points, so there's no need to curl. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates This super mascara contains a blend of ubame oak and natural polysaccharides for a creamy, wearable texture. The world is giving rise to a new breed of empowered, ambitious, entrepreneurial girls. Milk Makeup girls live life to the fullest and are constantly experiencing, creating and sharing. Milk is a response to their craving for products that facilitate a fast-paced, adventurous lifestyle. Each of the purposely designed, 85 products of the collection acknowledge her need for on-the-go, multi-benefit essentials that give her the freedom to change her look from day to night in five minutes. Milk Makeup is eco-conscious and innovative. The comprehensive product line spanning eye, face, lip, and hair is made of the highest quality ingredients. It features luxurious natural oils, coated powders with natural fruit and vegetable butters, and formulations with minimal to no preservatives. Every product has unique componentry for quick and easy application, so you can spend more time getting stuff done and less time getting done up. Multiple packaging or parts have been eliminated when possible, making one-hand application doable. All formulas require no additional brushes or applicators, unless you prefer that; everything is blendable with your fingertips or the component itself. see more...

• Is this a wet mascara or drier?¬†1 Answers
  • It looks like a good mascara does it work good ??4 Answers
  • Is this waterproof? I was wondering4 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Rebecca P.
Buffalo, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received this product in a travel size in my September Birchbox. At first I thought the brush would hinder application. When I tried it out, it did not - it applies evenly. My main reason for 3 stars is the formula is extremely dry (at least the one I received). I even added two drops of contact solution but that barely helped. As far as holding a curl, I do not know because I don't curl my lashes. It gave absolutely zero volume to my lashes. They became slightly longer and very separated. I think that this mascara gives a good "natural lash" look, but only if you have long lashes to begin with. This would not do much, in my opinion, for someone who needs length and volume.
Summer O.
I toatally prefer this one it is such a great one for my eyelashes because my are so long and I can never find one to make a perfect look but this one works so well
Ashley S.
Michigan City, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is mascara made for natural lashes. ūüėć
My lashes are already pretty long and lush on their own so most mascaras make them look kind of heavy, clumpy, cakey, and/or fake. I prefer a more realistic looking but still lush lash, and this mascara provides it!! The brush is ingenious and gets every teeny tiny lash, enhancing their natural volume. The formula is deeply pigmented, and very buildable. This mascara bumped my MAC for top dog. My holy grail product!!!
Amanda H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love how pigmented this is, but the wand is so big it gets all over my eye lids. It also does not wear too long before it starts to smudge and irritates my eyes.
Michelle C.
Virgie, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Received this in a boxycharm and I really enjoyed it. I love the packaging and the wand in it. Milk makeup is really doing a great job lately with their products.
Jessica B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received this in my September Birchbox and was really excited to try it out, as I have received two other mascara samples previously and LOVED them. Unfortunately, I was pretty disappointed in this one. The brush looks really cool, but it is very weird and it doesn't really apply the mascara evenly. I felt like only a portion of my eyelashes actually received any application. In addition to it not applying evenly, it really had no wow factor, I had to apply my regular mascara after to even look acceptable. Very disappointed.
Tiffany H.
Shrewsbury, MA
My friend gave me her sample of this mascara. I think the three little pompoms on the brush do a good job of evenly applying the mascara and helping you achieve lift and length. I like the lightweight formula of the mascara, but then again...too light can be a problem, too. Overall I like it but if I'm spending that kind of money on mascara, I'm probably going to still go for my other favorites first: Smashbox's X Rated, Estee Lauder's Stupendous, and Jelly Pong Pong's Fairy Lashes
Madeline M.
Long Beach , CA
I got this as a sample from birchbox and it replaced my old HG Too Faced BTS. This mascara will not flake like the latter and is easily buildable. Adding multiple layers and curling gives your eyelashes the effect of falsies without a lot of clumping! I also like this because it uses a lot natural ingredients and doesn't have a chemical smell or irritate my eyes. The brush is also very effective and unique and the squeeze tube make it easier to see when you are out.
Dora C.
Fremont, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
The packaging is literally to die for! I gave it one extra star only because of the packaging. The mascara itself is okay. It's definitely not as good as Benefit's They're Real or even some Maybelline ones I've tried. I thought the mascara was very light and it took a lot of effort for it to show up. It's not clumpy or anything so that's a plus! I think you should buy this, if you already have pretty long lashes and are only using mascara to lengthen it just a little.
Mallory O.
Lockport, LA
One of my most favorite mascara's. The brush is super soft and the shape is amazing. It doesn't clump at all, even if your putting on several coats. It may be a bit pricey, but it is definitely worth it.
Amanda B.
Goodlettsvlle, TN
I'd like to try this mascara but I don't see that a weirdly shaped brush is going to do anything different to my lashes than my regular mascara (that I love, btw)
Yesy V.
Cypress, TX
Is this a good mascara? Does it make your lashes look fuller and plumper?
KARLA G.
Is this product worth it or good?
Ally C.
Frederick, MD
Will this mascara make your eyelashes clumpy?
Miriam K.
I find that with mascara, I usually need to pack on a few to get a desires full lashes look.. Does this mascara alone give a full look?