BY MILK MAKEUP

A lash-loving, buildable, 74 percent natural mascara formula that won't flake and stays put all day. Get the ultimate mascara for a full-volume lash look with comfortable, wearable texture. This formula features a signature blend of ubame oak charcoal that gives lashes dense color, while sapphire dust adds dimension and depth. The result is a black that's deeper than black. The innovative triple-ball brush delivers a plush, high-volume look and hits lashes at three separate points, so there's no need to curl. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates This super mascara contains a blend of ubame oak and natural polysaccharides for a creamy, wearable texture. The world is giving rise to a new breed of empowered, ambitious, entrepreneurial girls. Milk Makeup girls live life to the fullest and are constantly experiencing, creating and sharing. Milk is a response to their craving for products that facilitate a fast-paced, adventurous lifestyle. Each of the purposely designed, 85 products of the collection acknowledge her need for on-the-go, multi-benefit essentials that give her the freedom to change her look from day to night in five minutes. Milk Makeup is eco-conscious and innovative. The comprehensive product line spanning eye, face, lip, and hair is made of the highest quality ingredients. It features luxurious natural oils, coated powders with natural fruit and vegetable butters, and formulations with minimal to no preservatives. Every product has unique componentry for quick and easy application, so you can spend more time getting stuff done and less time getting done up. Multiple packaging or parts have been eliminated when possible, making one-hand application doable. All formulas require no additional brushes or applicators, unless you prefer that; everything is blendable with your fingertips or the component itself. see more...

• It looks like a good mascara does it work good ??5 Answers
  • Is this a wet mascara or drier? 1 Answers
  • This brush looks incredible does it work well?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
  • "I just tried Milk mascara and I love it. The formula is So great it lifts my eyelashes and thickens them. I have always used one brand but now that I've tried Milk mascara my usual brand has some competition." in 33 reviews
  • "Love this mascara. I was skeptical of the brush shape at first but it really helps create full, long lashes with no clumping! " in 15 reviews
  • "This mascara is amazing!! Quick even coverage with one of the best wands I've ever used. No clumps & separates lashes amazingly well. Super easy to use! " in 12 reviews
  • "I already have long and thick eyelashes (yell at genetics not at me). I don't use too much makeup, but I always try to put something on my eyes. I have tried tons of mascara and this has got to be in the top 5. The colour is deep, the length it provides is phenom, and it makes my lashes thicker. I have been asked a few times if I was wearing false eyelashes. I got this as a sample in my Birchbox and I don't want it to end." in 10 reviews
Quỳnh Anh L.
Chestnut Hill, MA
It's such an underrated mascara. It's okay when you apply once but you can layer it without having all that clumps. The packaging is freakin adorable and it has more than it looks. I wish they have a waterproof version because that would work better with my Asian lashes haha
Viri V.
Newark, NJ
Love this product I got mine at beauty con in NY and it is perfect! Everyday use! It last me all day and is also easy to take off at night so I don't have to irritate the skin around my eyes to remove it! And I love it's packaging!
Jessica E.
Gilbert, AZ
I recently tried this mascara because I love this line of makeup and their branding is on point! I can't say I was completely in love with the mascara. It was very light in texture which I loved, however the wand was not my favorite, I felt like it was a little awkward.
Rachel S.
Oklahoma City, OK
Milk mascara came to me in my birtch box a couple months ago. It is a super average product. It didn't do anything amazing, nor did I hate it. It is a good back up mascara if you run out. I keep it in my make up bag because I travel a lot. Not worth buying alone.
Katie P.
Sunnyvale, CA
This is my favorite mascara it makes my lashes look full and long. I would suggest using a spoolie and running it through your lashes after just to help separate them a bit and you will be wowed by the results
Araceli G.
Bakersfield
I like the way it leaves my eyelashes when I'm done. I got my milk mascara sent to me. It is great to way it is it doesn't not any improvements. I use almost everyday. I would recommend it to people because it works great.
Jamie D.
Pleasant Pr, WI
I received this in an ipsy or Birchbox some time ago and just started using it. I'm so impressed. The consistency is great for a mascara, it makes me lashes appear full and long, and it's easier than most to take off. I'd buy!
Jonealle B.
Fallon,NV
Wasn't the best mascara I have ever tried. I feel like the product had a lot of fall out but I did love the big odd shaped brush. Thicker brushes are my favorite and I felt I can really get the bottom lashes with it. Very dark just a bit clumpy with fall out.
Brittney S.
Amarillo
I loved the packaging of this products, very unique and different however it was very flakey after just a couple of hours. I would compare it to a drugstore brand mascara and would not likely recommend to friends
Amy L.
Durham, NC
I actually love this mascara and am surprised it doesn't have better reviews! I got this as a free sample from a store and I absolutely love the dramatic look it gives me! I would definitely buy again and recommend!
Amanda B.
Goodlettsvlle, TN
I'd like to try this mascara but I don't see that a weirdly shaped brush is going to do anything different to my lashes than my regular mascara (that I love, btw)
Yesy V.
Cypress, TX
Is this a good mascara? Does it make your lashes look fuller and plumper?
KARLA G.
Is this product worth it or good?
elizah k.
It looks like a good mascara does it work good ??
Alejandra G.
Costa Rica
How good is this? Is this a good mascara?