BY MILK MAKEUP

A lash-loving, buildable, 74 percent natural mascara formula that won't flake and stays put all day. Get the ultimate mascara for a full-volume lash look with comfortable, wearable texture. This formula features a signature blend of ubame oak charcoal that gives lashes dense color, while sapphire dust adds dimension and depth. The result is a black that's deeper than black. The innovative triple-ball brush delivers a plush, high-volume look and hits lashes at three separate points, so there's no need to curl. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates This super mascara contains a blend of ubame oak and natural polysaccharides for a creamy, wearable texture. The world is giving rise to a new breed of empowered, ambitious, entrepreneurial girls. Milk Makeup girls live life to the fullest and are constantly experiencing, creating and sharing. Milk is a response to their craving for products that facilitate a fast-paced, adventurous lifestyle. Each of the purposely designed, 85 products of the collection acknowledge her need for on-the-go, multi-benefit essentials that give her the freedom to change her look from day to night in five minutes. Milk Makeup is eco-conscious and innovative. The comprehensive product line spanning eye, face, lip, and hair is made of the highest quality ingredients. It features luxurious natural oils, coated powders with natural fruit and vegetable butters, and formulations with minimal to no preservatives. Every product has unique componentry for quick and easy application, so you can spend more time getting stuff done and less time getting done up. Multiple packaging or parts have been eliminated when possible, making one-hand application doable. All formulas require no additional brushes or applicators, unless you prefer that; everything is blendable with your fingertips or the component itself. see more...

Buy on Sephora
Naa Dedei C.
Philadelphia, PA
Love that it makes getting ready in the morning very quick. The brush makes it easier to save the product and the curves in it make it easier to angle the brush when you miss some parts of the lash. Definitely recommend it!
Samantha D.
Acworth, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Some of the best mascara. It's so soft and gives the lashes a natural look while having a very pigmented jet black color. The tube is. Beautiful and looks like a lip gloss container.
Esmeralda M.
I love this mascara. I doesn't smudge and it makes your lashes look really long. My daughter has also become very obsessed with it. She loves that it fits in her little wallet purse.
Katie B.
Rosedale, MD
Ok so, I love this products packaging. I just think the little tube is cute and makes it stand out from other products in the same category. The mascara itself wasn't terrible. It definitely does the job of a regular, cheaper, basic mascara in the sense the it does coat your lashes and you can tell you're wearing mascara but, for me at least, it didn't do anything special. It didn't make my lashes look fuller or help with any curl. For something at this price point I feel like there should be more benefits or I'd prefer to spend much less on a drug store brand that has the added benefits.
Megan K.
Whitinsville, MA
The unique applicator brush really makes this a spectacular mascara. It coats my lashes nicely without clumps or flaking. The color is very vivid, a very deep black that makes my eyes pop. It feels lightweight and does not stick when I blink. I love that it also is very easy to wash off, I rub a dab of coconut oil over my lashes and it completely dissolves. It's not waterproof though so be careful! The only negative thing that I have to say about this mascara is that it has a very strong smell to ot, not entirely unpleasant but it does linger for a bit. Overall I highly recommend this product!
Nicky B.
Ursa, IL
This is by far one of the best, if not THE best mascara that I have ever used. I got it in my November Birchbox, and I wasn't really sure what to expect, the tube was different, the applicator was different and well I don't really do well with different. lol However, it worked great, I don't like mascara's that make my eyelashes look clumpy, or fake, and this one did neither! I felt like it only enhances what you naturally have, but in such an aswesome way. The design of the brush really allows you to hit all of your lashes, and I'll defintely be buying this in the future!
Ashley-Rahne M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This was actually a lot better than I thought it would be. It looked a little thick and the ball-brush was a little weird, so I thought for sure it would apply awkwardly or clump, but not at all! It actually went on really easily and evenly. It wasn't thick and it wasn't too thin and liquidy, either. And the ball-brush didn't actually make it difficult. I think this design actually made the application as even as it did, and you can use the top one to hit just a few lashes, too. Super happy with this! Will use this and make sure to definitely keep this in mind when having to purchase mascara in the future!
Shannon P.
Tinley Park, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is actually a really good everyday mascara! When I got the sample I figured I wouldn't like this mascara since I'm pretty picky about my mascaras. I really like the wand for my upper lashes (it's a little too big to get on the lower lashes) it has a great deep black color and lasts all day for me. Flatters my eyes with the natural pigments in it as well. It give good length and volume without a dramatic "I'm going out on the town false lash" type look. Give it a few days to thicken up a little once it's open as well then it works amazingly! This is a possible purchase for me!
Alyson M.
Catonsville, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like this mascara and find it good for everyday wear if you're like me and go for a natural look when going to work. While the applicator is a little strange looking, I found it easy to use and was able to coat each of my lashes with it. If you try this product I would recommend using the tip of the applicator to do a final coat of your lashes to help get the fullest coverage. I tried this product through the Sephora mascara sampler and loved it when compared to the other products in the sampler. I would definitely recommend this product!
Tiffany R.
Macungie , Pa
I absolutely am in love with this mascara. I have brown eyes and light lashes so this really made my eyes pop!! This is probably one of the best mascaras ive tried so far. I'm so happy I got a sample of this in my monthly birch box. It's a must buy even if it's a tad pricey, you only need one coat! It goes on smooth and the wand is especially useful to spread your lashes and helps find those tricky baby lashes to make your eyelashes longer and look fuller!
Amanda B.
Goodlettsvlle, TN
I'd like to try this mascara but I don't see that a weirdly shaped brush is going to do anything different to my lashes than my regular mascara (that I love, btw)
Yesy V.
Cypress, TX
Is this a good mascara? Does it make your lashes look fuller and plumper?
KARLA G.
Is this product worth it or good?
Miriam K.
I find that with mascara, I usually need to pack on a few to get a desires full lashes look.. Does this mascara alone give a full look?
Ally C.
Frederick, MD
Will this mascara make your eyelashes clumpy?