BY MILK MAKEUP

A lash-loving, buildable, 74 percent natural mascara formula that won't flake and stays put all day. Get the ultimate mascara for a full-volume lash look with comfortable, wearable texture. This formula features a signature blend of ubame oak charcoal that gives lashes dense color, while sapphire dust adds dimension and depth. The result is a black that's deeper than black. The innovative triple-ball brush delivers a plush, high-volume look and hits lashes at three separate points, so there's no need to curl. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates This super mascara contains a blend of ubame oak and natural polysaccharides for a creamy, wearable texture. The world is giving rise to a new breed of empowered, ambitious, entrepreneurial girls. Milk Makeup girls live life to the fullest and are constantly experiencing, creating and sharing. Milk is a response to their craving for products that facilitate a fast-paced, adventurous lifestyle. Each of the purposely designed, 85 products of the collection acknowledge her need for on-the-go, multi-benefit essentials that give her the freedom to change her look from day to night in five minutes. Milk Makeup is eco-conscious and innovative. The comprehensive product line spanning eye, face, lip, and hair is made of the highest quality ingredients. It features luxurious natural oils, coated powders with natural fruit and vegetable butters, and formulations with minimal to no preservatives. Every product has unique componentry for quick and easy application, so you can spend more time getting stuff done and less time getting done up. Multiple packaging or parts have been eliminated when possible, making one-hand application doable. All formulas require no additional brushes or applicators, unless you prefer that; everything is blendable with your fingertips or the component itself. see more...

• Is this a wet mascara or drier? 1 Answers
  • It looks like a good mascara does it work good ??4 Answers
  • Is this waterproof? I was wondering4 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Jozet G.
Jozet G.
I received this mascara as part of a Sephora Favorites gift set and I really like it. It's a good day time mascara. It gives your lashes a nice soft, feathery, natural look. If you are looking for dramatic lashes however, this is not the one for you. The twisted brush is great because it coats each lash individually. I have worn this mascara serval times and have not experienced any flaking, clumping, or smudging
Jennifer P.
Jennifer P.
Received this mascara as a sample. The application of this product is simple and I like the applicator itself to get to those hard to reach lashes. However I prefer mascara to be more filling and give you more of a dramatic look. I don't feel as if this product does.
Katy P.
Katy P.
Omaha, NE
I usually love milk products and mascaras in general but this one is not so great. The brush is weird and it can go on clumpy. I think there are a lot better mascaras available for the price. I felt like I had to put quite a few layers on to get the effect I wanted. It would probably be good if you just like a really subtle mascara. I like mine to be long and full and this does not quite do the job.
Tiffany G.
Tiffany G.
I have switched from my Benefit brand mascara to this after trying a sample. The shape of the brush threw me off at first but I absolutely love it now. I recommend using 2 to 3 coats for the best effect. I naturally have long lashes but they're thin. This mascara fully coats all of my lashes without clumping and makes my lash line look full and long. The shape of the brush allows you to get to every little lash. Absolutely love it.
Payal S.
Payal S.
Boston, MA
This mascara didn't do much for my eyelashes. I tried it with primer, and even used three coats (2 being my usual) but I felt like I did not get much bang for my buck out of this mascara. The formula didn't flake too much (not more than your average mascara I guess), but it didn't seem to have enough "blackness" in it to really make my eyelashes pop. I wasn't a fan unfortunately.
Whitney B.
Whitney B.
Other than lip stuff, my next favorite jam are mascaras. I have tried everything from to drugstore brands to Dior, YSL, and Bobbi Brown. When I tell you that I absolutely love Milk's Ubame Mascara, I really do. Instead of a straight wand, Milk's wand forms into 3 spheres that capture lashes to both coat them and separate them. Would definitely buy again
Jada N.
Jada N.
Cheney
I'm in love with this mascara! I got it sometime last year in a birchbox and I thought it would be really awkward with the brush shape however I found it to be really helpful in getting ALL of my lashes with ease. It makes my lashes look really nice and full without looking too cakey and sticky. Overall, I really want to buy this when I get enough money.
Olivia S.
Olivia S.
Ubame mascara is perfect if you have little sparse lashes. I have trichotillomania so my lashed are naturally damaged. I find that this mascara helps lengthen and build up what I'm missing. It's a lighter formula but not liquid. It dries perfectly and doesn't flake off. A sample size of this lasts fairly long, I'd say about a month or two.
Samantha N.
Samantha N.
Loganville, GA
When I first tried this mascara, I thought i wouldn't enjoy it because of the big balls on it. I thought I'd get it all over my eyelid. However, it really isn't that hard and the formula is amazing with this mascara. It never clumps up no matter how many layers you put but it makes your eyelashes so incredibly long and fanned out. Amazing mascara
Ivanna R.
Ivanna R.
Rancho Cucamonga, CA
Wow I absolutely love this mascara, my eyelashes are naturally long but this mascara enhances them even more and makes them very dark, the unique wand makes the application so easy and it really does volumize and darken your lashes. I would totally recommend this product. I also really love the packaging I think it's so cool!
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Goodlettsvlle, TN
I'd like to try this mascara but I don't see that a weirdly shaped brush is going to do anything different to my lashes than my regular mascara (that I love, btw)
Yesy V.
Yesy V.
Cypress, TX
Is this a good mascara? Does it make your lashes look fuller and plumper?
KARLA G.
KARLA G.
Is this product worth it or good?
Sarah R.
Sarah R.
Poca, WV
Is this waterproof? I was wondering
elizah k.
elizah k.
It looks like a good mascara does it work good ??