BY MILK MAKEUP

A lash-loving, buildable, 74 percent natural mascara formula that won't flake and stays put all day. Get the ultimate mascara for a full-volume lash look with comfortable, wearable texture. This formula features a signature blend of ubame oak charcoal that gives lashes dense color, while sapphire dust adds dimension and depth. The result is a black that's deeper than black. The innovative triple-ball brush delivers a plush, high-volume look and hits lashes at three separate points, so there's no need to curl. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates This super mascara contains a blend of ubame oak and natural polysaccharides for a creamy, wearable texture. The world is giving rise to a new breed of empowered, ambitious, entrepreneurial girls. Milk Makeup girls live life to the fullest and are constantly experiencing, creating and sharing. Milk is a response to their craving for products that facilitate a fast-paced, adventurous lifestyle. Each of the purposely designed, 85 products of the collection acknowledge her need for on-the-go, multi-benefit essentials that give her the freedom to change her look from day to night in five minutes. Milk Makeup is eco-conscious and innovative. The comprehensive product line spanning eye, face, lip, and hair is made of the highest quality ingredients. It features luxurious natural oils, coated powders with natural fruit and vegetable butters, and formulations with minimal to no preservatives. Every product has unique componentry for quick and easy application, so you can spend more time getting stuff done and less time getting done up. Multiple packaging or parts have been eliminated when possible, making one-hand application doable. All formulas require no additional brushes or applicators, unless you prefer that; everything is blendable with your fingertips or the component itself. see more...

• It looks like a good mascara does it work good ??5 Answers
  • Is this a wet mascara or drier? 1 Answers
  • This brush looks incredible does it work well?4 Answers
Buy on Sephora
  • "I just tried Milk mascara and I love it. The formula is So great it lifts my eyelashes and thickens them. I have always used one brand but now that I've tried Milk mascara my usual brand has some competition." in 33 reviews
  • "Love this mascara. I was skeptical of the brush shape at first but it really helps create full, long lashes with no clumping! " in 15 reviews
  • "This mascara is amazing!! Quick even coverage with one of the best wands I've ever used. No clumps & separates lashes amazingly well. Super easy to use! " in 12 reviews
  • "I already have long and thick eyelashes (yell at genetics not at me). I don't use too much makeup, but I always try to put something on my eyes. I have tried tons of mascara and this has got to be in the top 5. The colour is deep, the length it provides is phenom, and it makes my lashes thicker. I have been asked a few times if I was wearing false eyelashes. I got this as a sample in my Birchbox and I don't want it to end." in 10 reviews
Autumn P.
I had never heard of this mascara before I received it in my birchbox. I am not pleased with it at all. I don't like the brush on it and it doesn't get much of anything on your eyelashes. I will not buy this again and I will not recommend this to anyone else.
Irma S.
I have been through many many mascaras in the past few years looking for a good one, I have to say I was unhappy with this product. Although it seems very cool and unique with the designed brush the formula does not live up to its standards.. all in all I won't be buying this one again.
Patricia Duarte R.
Brooklyn, NY
one of the coolest máscaras ever, the formula is very líquidy which i NEED in a mascara, i've never seen anything like it, i got it from generation beauty and i'm glad i did it, the bristles are perfect for a wispy look with no effort, it's not the blackest máscaras ever but it's just dark enough for me!!!
Jennifer S.
I have heard so much hype around Milk Makeup products lately, so I was really excited when Birchbox offered this mascara as a selection for this month's box. The tube and brush seemed innovative and cool to me upon first glance, and I had really high hopes that this would work really well. Unfortunately, I have to say that I was disappointed. I'm not sure what the funky design of the brush is supposed to do, maybe it's just to look different. But this mascara truly didn't do anything for my lashes. No extra length or volume, and I actually went over this mascara with another one because I was so dissatisfied with the results I got with this. I applied at least five coats of it and I still didn't see a huge difference. Maybe this mascara is good for a natural look but I definitely prefer a bold, dramatic look with my lashes so I don't think this mascara is for me. This was a big disappointment for me.
Makayla V.
Laguna Hills, CA
This mascara is pretty good. I like how the wand is shaped so that some lashes get more product than others. I find this gives your lashes more dimension. Sadly, this mascara is not the best at lengthening so I used it in tandem with another mascara.
Jax B.
Indianapolis , IN
I love this mascara it is really Volumizing and doesn't go on thick. I have really been lovin the new brand milk makeup I bought it at sephora. It's a higher end brand but has great products I highly recommend this mascara and I will definitely be rebuying it
Haley S.
Lake Charles, LA
This is an amazing mascara, it's not my favorite but is good , I wouldn't say it's worth the price, for me it didn't really at any length and the more coats I put on the clumpier this mascara was so I think it would be good with a clump crusher mascara.
Janine D.
I love love love this mascara. My lashes look so big and separated. The product builds really well without getting flakey. The brush is unique but it works really great. My only complaint is it is a bit pricey but, in my opinion, worth every cent!
Callie K.
Prattville,AL
This is my favorite mascara!It is build able and it really helps your lashes,this is my everyday mascara.I bought mine at Sephora it is more of a high end mascara.I would definitely buy this again.Try it!
Haley C.
Sterling, VA
I really like this mascara! It does a really good job of separating your lashes, so they're not clumpy. My only complaint is that it doesn't apply the amount of product it needs for volume, so I follow it with another coat from a different brand.
Amanda B.
Goodlettsvlle, TN
I'd like to try this mascara but I don't see that a weirdly shaped brush is going to do anything different to my lashes than my regular mascara (that I love, btw)
Yesy V.
Cypress, TX
Is this a good mascara? Does it make your lashes look fuller and plumper?
KARLA G.
Corona, NY
Is this product worth it or good?
elizah k.
It looks like a good mascara does it work good ??
Alejandra G.
Costa Rica
How good is this? Is this a good mascara?