BY MILK MAKEUP

A lash-loving, buildable, 74 percent natural mascara formula that won't flake and stays put all day. Get the ultimate mascara for a full-volume lash look with comfortable, wearable texture. This formula features a signature blend of ubame oak charcoal that gives lashes dense color, while sapphire dust adds dimension and depth. The result is a black that's deeper than black. The innovative triple-ball brush delivers a plush, high-volume look and hits lashes at three separate points, so there's no need to curl. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates This super mascara contains a blend of ubame oak and natural polysaccharides for a creamy, wearable texture. The world is giving rise to a new breed of empowered, ambitious, entrepreneurial girls. Milk Makeup girls live life to the fullest and are constantly experiencing, creating and sharing. Milk is a response to their craving for products that facilitate a fast-paced, adventurous lifestyle. Each of the purposely designed, 85 products of the collection acknowledge her need for on-the-go, multi-benefit essentials that give her the freedom to change her look from day to night in five minutes. Milk Makeup is eco-conscious and innovative. The comprehensive product line spanning eye, face, lip, and hair is made of the highest quality ingredients. It features luxurious natural oils, coated powders with natural fruit and vegetable butters, and formulations with minimal to no preservatives. Every product has unique componentry for quick and easy application, so you can spend more time getting stuff done and less time getting done up. Multiple packaging or parts have been eliminated when possible, making one-hand application doable. All formulas require no additional brushes or applicators, unless you prefer that; everything is blendable with your fingertips or the component itself. see more...

Buy on Sephora
Andi G.
Nashville, TN
I wasn't a huge fan of this sample that I received from Birchbox. The mascara never felt like it dried and was a little tacky all day. It also bothered my eyes and made them itch. I wouldn't recommend it.
Jacqie B.
Morgantown, WV
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my favorite mascara! The formula is the perfect in between of dry and wet, and it gives you the most natural but better looking lashes without making them feel crunchy. I'd recommend to everyone.
Katie N.
Saint Peters, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this brand! Everything about them! This product is outstanding and brings length and volume and is an eye opener! I always get compliments on my lashes! I would reccomend this to everyone I know!
Brittany L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received a sample of this product in the Sephora subscription box and fell in love. I ended up buying the full size. It doesn't clump my lashes, it makes them look longer and fuller. I definitely recommend this to everyone that asks.
Mary Y.
Jackson Hts, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I was interested in this mascara because I love milk Cosmetics and they're non harsh products however, the mascara didn't impress me that much. It made my lashes feel clumpy and not what I was expecting.
Emily V.
Glendale, CA
Recently got this mascara to try and I'm really liking it so far. I've never used a wand like this before and I find it really easy to apply and get great coverage. I also really like the unique design of the tube. Overall really liking this product and will likely try again!
Jane M.
Lake Worth, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love it!! So great!! Volumes my eyelashes!! I use every day as my mascara! I got it in a burchbox, and I love it!! MILK MAKEUP Ubame Mascara Inked 0.37 oz is amazing!! I would buy it as my everyday mascara!
This special wand makes your lashes very long WELL not looking like spider legs. It has zero clumps and costs every single eyelash. It is pretty hard to use on bottom lashes though because the wand is this thick
Jessica Y.
I have been searching for my holy grail mascara for years and have never found one that I liked enough to buy again until this one. I am all about using makeup to enhance my natural beauty. Before this mascara I always felt that mascaras made my lashes look crunchy or you could tell that I was using some. This mascara is like none other. The natural charcoal formula is always clump free and applies very evenly. The amazing three ball mascara wand makes all my lashes stand out and applies so naturally. I would highly recommend this to anyone looking to enhance their natural lashes in a very flattering way.
Naa Dedei C.
Philadelphia, PA
Love that it makes getting ready in the morning very quick. The brush makes it easier to save the product and the curves in it make it easier to angle the brush when you miss some parts of the lash. Definitely recommend it!
Amanda B.
Goodlettsvlle, TN
I'd like to try this mascara but I don't see that a weirdly shaped brush is going to do anything different to my lashes than my regular mascara (that I love, btw)
Yesy V.
Cypress, TX
Is this a good mascara? Does it make your lashes look fuller and plumper?
KARLA G.
Is this product worth it or good?
Ally C.
Frederick, MD
Will this mascara make your eyelashes clumpy?
Miriam K.
I find that with mascara, I usually need to pack on a few to get a desires full lashes look.. Does this mascara alone give a full look?