BY MILK MAKEUP

A lash-loving, buildable, 74 percent natural mascara formula that won't flake and stays put all day. Get the ultimate mascara for a full-volume lash look with comfortable, wearable texture. This formula features a signature blend of ubame oak charcoal that gives lashes dense color, while sapphire dust adds dimension and depth. The result is a black that's deeper than black. The innovative triple-ball brush delivers a plush, high-volume look and hits lashes at three separate points, so there's no need to curl. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates This super mascara contains a blend of ubame oak and natural polysaccharides for a creamy, wearable texture. The world is giving rise to a new breed of empowered, ambitious, entrepreneurial girls. Milk Makeup girls live life to the fullest and are constantly experiencing, creating and sharing. Milk is a response to their craving for products that facilitate a fast-paced, adventurous lifestyle. Each of the purposely designed, 85 products of the collection acknowledge her need for on-the-go, multi-benefit essentials that give her the freedom to change her look from day to night in five minutes. Milk Makeup is eco-conscious and innovative. The comprehensive product line spanning eye, face, lip, and hair is made of the highest quality ingredients. It features luxurious natural oils, coated powders with natural fruit and vegetable butters, and formulations with minimal to no preservatives. Every product has unique componentry for quick and easy application, so you can spend more time getting stuff done and less time getting done up. Multiple packaging or parts have been eliminated when possible, making one-hand application doable. All formulas require no additional brushes or applicators, unless you prefer that; everything is blendable with your fingertips or the component itself. see more...

• Is this a wet mascara or drier? 1 Answers
  • It looks like a good mascara does it work good ??4 Answers
  • Is this waterproof? I was wondering4 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Sonia D.
Sonia D.
I am so pleasantly surprised by this mascara. At first I wasn't in love, but as I kept using it I realized how natural it makes your lashes look, but more pronounced. I already have long and thick lashes, so I don't need to much work when it comes to a mascara, so I like that this just darkens them up after I've done my makeup and separates them nicely. If you naturally have thin/short lashes, I'm not sure this is the best one for you, but I love it for every day!
Nathaniel E.
Nathaniel E.
I have such a mixed feeling with this mascara! While I love the kind of clumpy, spiky look it gives, it smudges soooooooooo bad. Like I can't tell you how bad this smears and smudges everywhere. It's just awful! If this wore for more then 1 hour without making me look like a goth from 2002, I would love it. I guess it's the creaminess of it, I don't know. But other then that, it's a pretty good mascara. The wand is just okay, gives that great clumpy/spiky look I mentioned earlier, but it's not good at all for my short, stubby, sparse, lower lashes.
Jasmine D.
Jasmine D.
I'm a fan! I recieved this product from a good friend who had wayy too many mascaras on hand. The big, wide wand makes it easy to coat my upper lashes and really spreads them out. I haven't noticed any flakes, which are my worst enemy, a first for me. Downside, it does take some work to get those teeny bottom lashes. I'll be buying this mascara again when I run out.
Morgan M.
Morgan M.
Tombstone, Az
I started out absolutely loving this mascara when I put it on it made my eyelashes long without being clumpy and spiders but as the day went on or the night went on the mascara would transfer on to my under-eye if I put powder on if I didn't put powder on the only time that I didn't get a whole bunch of transfer was when I baked but I still got transfer and I mean on the days I didn't bake there was a black line under my eye and it wasn't mascara cuz I didn't have any on this stuff just cleans to the oils
Ashleigh M.
Ashleigh M.
White Plains, MD
I had placed an order on Milk Makeup's website for their concealer duo and I received this as a free sample with my order, which I am SO glad I did because I love this mascara.
 The wand is so unique and perfect for getting into the corners of the inner eye and perfect for coating the bottom lashes! It gets the lashes long and thick without getting clumpy.
Also, I love the packaging, the tube is perfect for travel! I will definitely purchase a full size!
Caroline E.
Caroline E.
Coatesville, PA
I just adore Milk Makeup. I really want to love this mascara. I want to love it, because I love the fact that it is all natural. The wand is to die for! I love the shape of it! I can get all of my lashes, even the pesky tiny ones! I have a few concerns about the formula, though. I notice it chips away and breaks off, as the day goes by. I apply my makeup around 4 am, and by lunch time, this mascara is on my face. It is so unfortunate! MILK MAKEUP Ubame Mascara Inked 0.37 oz
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
Saint Pauls, NC
MILK MAKEUP Ubame Mascara Inked 0.37 oz has easily become my favorite mascara. I like the tube packaging and spiral shaped applicator brush. I am pleased that it doesn't apply clumpy and leave me with the "spider" lashes. It lasted throughout the day and was easy to remove with makeup remover. Would definitely recommend it to anyone who's searching for the perfect mascara.
Sharon K.
Sharon K.
Lake Wales, FL
I REALLY did NOT like this mascara by Milk. The packaging looks cool. But, starting with the wand, it is strange and off putting and doesn't allow good application. What I was able to get on my lashes was NOT visible no matter how much I tried to put on. I for it in a monthly subscription box new, but, I don't know if it was all dried up or just that thin. But, either way, it totally sucked and I will NEVER recommend it or waste my time to try it again or any of their other products.
Kelsie M.
Kelsie M.
New Stanton, PA
I first received this product through a monthly Birchbox, and have since purchased it as part of a Sephora gift pack. I really enjoy the tube packaging, and feel like I can really use all of the product without worrying about how much I get to use before it dries. I also love the funky wand, and don't see as many clumps while applying. This is a great formula on its own, but I often layer it under Benefit's They're Real for a more dramatic effect.
libby B.
libby B.
Morrill, KS
This is my new go-to mascara. It evenly coats the lashes with a thick and saturated pigment. It's super easy to apply with the bubble wand. I purchased this through Sephora about a month ago and I'm going to be a repeat buyer. My favorite part is the tube. It's not a hard plastic tube. It's like a lotion bottle type thing and you can squeeze the product into the brush as you start to rub low. Overall, I'm super satisfied and I love it!!!!!
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Goodlettsvlle, TN
I'd like to try this mascara but I don't see that a weirdly shaped brush is going to do anything different to my lashes than my regular mascara (that I love, btw)
Yesy V.
Yesy V.
Cypress, TX
Is this a good mascara? Does it make your lashes look fuller and plumper?
KARLA G.
KARLA G.
Is this product worth it or good?
Sarah R.
Sarah R.
Poca, WV
Is this waterproof? I was wondering
elizah k.
elizah k.
It looks like a good mascara does it work good ??