BY MILK MAKEUP

A lash-loving, buildable, 74 percent natural mascara formula that won't flake and stays put all day. Get the ultimate mascara for a full-volume lash look with comfortable, wearable texture. This formula features a signature blend of ubame oak charcoal that gives lashes dense color, while sapphire dust adds dimension and depth. The result is a black that's deeper than black. The innovative triple-ball brush delivers a plush, high-volume look and hits lashes at three separate points, so there's no need to curl. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates This super mascara contains a blend of ubame oak and natural polysaccharides for a creamy, wearable texture. The world is giving rise to a new breed of empowered, ambitious, entrepreneurial girls. Milk Makeup girls live life to the fullest and are constantly experiencing, creating and sharing. Milk is a response to their craving for products that facilitate a fast-paced, adventurous lifestyle. Each of the purposely designed, 85 products of the collection acknowledge her need for on-the-go, multi-benefit essentials that give her the freedom to change her look from day to night in five minutes. Milk Makeup is eco-conscious and innovative. The comprehensive product line spanning eye, face, lip, and hair is made of the highest quality ingredients. It features luxurious natural oils, coated powders with natural fruit and vegetable butters, and formulations with minimal to no preservatives. Every product has unique componentry for quick and easy application, so you can spend more time getting stuff done and less time getting done up. Multiple packaging or parts have been eliminated when possible, making one-hand application doable. All formulas require no additional brushes or applicators, unless you prefer that; everything is blendable with your fingertips or the component itself. see more...

• Is this a wet mascara or drier? 1 Answers
  • It looks like a good mascara does it work good ??4 Answers
  • Is this waterproof? I was wondering4 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Ginger S.
Ginger S.
Modesto, CA
It's actually a really nice mascara! My major complaint is that it dried out pretty quickly compared to how long other mascaras last.
Brittany N.
Brittany N.
Commerce City , CO
Really like how this mascara makes my less than impressive eye lashes pop! The packaging is also pretty neat and innovative.
Jacqueline S.
Jacqueline S.
This mascara weighs down my eyelashes and it's hard to get every lash. It does make my eye lashes look longer and darker.
Alexis A.
Alexis A.
I received this mascara as a sample. There is nothing special about it. I would never buy this product.
Cameron B.
Cameron B.
HORRIBLE. I looked like I swam in water an hour into work !!!!!! Black all under my eyes n flakes crazy
Kayleen F.
Kayleen F.
NI, Louisiana
I love this mascara. Its amazing. It gives my lashes the fullness that it needs. Great
Monica R.
Monica R.
Demopolis, AL
This mascara is amazing, especially for fuller lashes that'll look like extensions
Heather H.
Heather H.
New Bloomfld, PA
Was sent this in A sample for Birchbox . Love the brush . Gave me fuller lashes
Brittany F.
Brittany F.
Scottsdale, AZ
I was really excited to try this product which I received in a Birchbox. I love MILK products and was hoping this would be no exception. I thought the tube seemed like an innovative idea (it’s much more similar to a lip gloss tube than a mascara one) because I thought you would probably be able to get more product out of it. The brush is a little funny looking and looks like a DNA strand to me? I thought perhaps this would be innovative too….not the case. I don’t any benefits from this brush design and I think they were just trying to be unique. I didn’t notice any significant lengthening effects, even after multiple layers. I suppose my lashes look a bit more separated but that’s about it. I was let down by this product personally, but if you’re going for a more “natural” look, then this might deliver those results. I would not repurchase.
Riley W.
Riley W.
Fort Worth, TX
This is such a Youtube and Instagram hyped brand, so I thought I would try some of their products, including this mascara. I don't like the applicator, for starters. It looks interesting, but offers no beneficial extra help for your lashes and, in my opinion, is a tad gimmicky. The formula, at least for me, is incredibly dry and it flakes off of my lashes. I know that Milk is supposed to be a sort of natural, no makeup makeup brand, but I didn't like this product at all. It looks alright, but at the end of the day it's itchy and uncomfortable for me.
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Goodlettsvlle, TN
I'd like to try this mascara but I don't see that a weirdly shaped brush is going to do anything different to my lashes than my regular mascara (that I love, btw)
Yesy V.
Yesy V.
Cypress, TX
Is this a good mascara? Does it make your lashes look fuller and plumper?
KARLA G.
KARLA G.
Is this product worth it or good?
Sarah R.
Sarah R.
Poca, WV
Is this waterproof? I was wondering
elizah k.
elizah k.
It looks like a good mascara does it work good ??