BY MILK MAKEUP

A lash-loving, buildable, 74 percent natural mascara formula that won't flake and stays put all day. Get the ultimate mascara for a full-volume lash look with comfortable, wearable texture. This formula features a signature blend of ubame oak charcoal that gives lashes dense color, while sapphire dust adds dimension and depth. The result is a black that's deeper than black. The innovative triple-ball brush delivers a plush, high-volume look and hits lashes at three separate points, so there's no need to curl. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates This super mascara contains a blend of ubame oak and natural polysaccharides for a creamy, wearable texture. The world is giving rise to a new breed of empowered, ambitious, entrepreneurial girls. Milk Makeup girls live life to the fullest and are constantly experiencing, creating and sharing. Milk is a response to their craving for products that facilitate a fast-paced, adventurous lifestyle. Each of the purposely designed, 85 products of the collection acknowledge her need for on-the-go, multi-benefit essentials that give her the freedom to change her look from day to night in five minutes. Milk Makeup is eco-conscious and innovative. The comprehensive product line spanning eye, face, lip, and hair is made of the highest quality ingredients. It features luxurious natural oils, coated powders with natural fruit and vegetable butters, and formulations with minimal to no preservatives. Every product has unique componentry for quick and easy application, so you can spend more time getting stuff done and less time getting done up. Multiple packaging or parts have been eliminated when possible, making one-hand application doable. All formulas require no additional brushes or applicators, unless you prefer that; everything is blendable with your fingertips or the component itself. see more...

Buy on Sephora
Samantha D.
Acworth, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Some of the best mascara. It's so soft and gives the lashes a natural look while having a very pigmented jet black color. The tube is. Beautiful and looks like a lip gloss container.
Esmeralda M.
I love this mascara. I doesn't smudge and it makes your lashes look really long. My daughter has also become very obsessed with it. She loves that it fits in her little wallet purse.
Tiffany R.
Macungie , Pa
I absolutely am in love with this mascara. I have brown eyes and light lashes so this really made my eyes pop!! This is probably one of the best mascaras ive tried so far. I'm so happy I got a sample of this in my monthly birch box. It's a must buy even if it's a tad pricey, you only need one coat! It goes on smooth and the wand is especially useful to spread your lashes and helps find those tricky baby lashes to make your eyelashes longer and look fuller!
Sarah K.
wilmington, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have recently received this mascara in my November Birchbox, before that i had never heard of the brand MILK. My initial reaction was to think that it was something for the lips. I was surprised when I opened it that it was mascara! The triple- ball wand is very interesting but very effective, it made my lashes look very long and feathery, which was nice!! The formula is perfect not too dry where I can't get anything on my lashes but not too much liquid where my lashes clump together. It seems to be a great everyday mascara.
Summer O.
I toatally prefer this one it is such a great one for my eyelashes because my are so long and I can never find one to make a perfect look but this one works so well
Amanda H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love how pigmented this is, but the wand is so big it gets all over my eye lids. It also does not wear too long before it starts to smudge and irritates my eyes.
Michelle C.
Virgie, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Received this in a boxycharm and I really enjoyed it. I love the packaging and the wand in it. Milk makeup is really doing a great job lately with their products.
Mallory O.
Lockport, LA
One of my most favorite mascara's. The brush is super soft and the shape is amazing. It doesn't clump at all, even if your putting on several coats. It may be a bit pricey, but it is definitely worth it.
Vanessa H.
I did like this mascara gave you nice extra length to your lashes doesn't clump up when you layer it, but threw out the day you'll find yourself cleaning under your eye mascara runs little bit and I didn't really like that about it
Alyssa P.
It's good. I personally feel most mascaras do the same thing. But I have had mascaras that are bad and won't dry and make a mess. This is one of the better mascaras.
Amanda B.
Goodlettsvlle, TN
I'd like to try this mascara but I don't see that a weirdly shaped brush is going to do anything different to my lashes than my regular mascara (that I love, btw)
Yesy V.
Cypress, TX
Is this a good mascara? Does it make your lashes look fuller and plumper?
KARLA G.
Is this product worth it or good?
Ally C.
Frederick, MD
Will this mascara make your eyelashes clumpy?
Miriam K.
I find that with mascara, I usually need to pack on a few to get a desires full lashes look.. Does this mascara alone give a full look?